April 26, 2024, 07:24:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 459390 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: January 27, 2010, 09:11:34 PM »

Ron got "sucked into" the drug deal 
"into"... no
during maybe
sorry....
and i bet he does not have a girlfriend and he is just saying that so no one thinks he was still with misty... i doubt that they were "together" in ron's mind but misty's ass tat tells a different story in her mind

I don't doubt that RC has a girlfriend.  It was reported on by others, Cobra, Art, etc. much earlier.  It was stated by some that if MC knew what RC was doing, and him being with some other woman or women.
yeah but wasn't it a stripper... you usually don't make a stripper your "girlfriend"
i don't doubt that he has slept with someone(s) since misty i just doubt he as a "girlfriend" and if it is a stripper i would be willing to bet her definition of a "boyfriend" would not be the same one you would find in a dictionary
plus misty would have found out by now and we would have heard the domestic call
JMO

You must remember we are talking about Satsuma/Palatka area.  It appears that we are not talking about normal folk here, 

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: January 27, 2010, 09:14:03 PM »

Its hard to believe that 4 men came in turned the light on got Haleigh from the bedroom without a sound then changed her and all 4 were needed to put the bricks by the door.. 4 men would need bricks to keep the door open..

Where is the Oasis Bar in that area.  Art Harris stated on NG that the Oasis Bar is one of the places that MC stopped at and made a call to her contact on one of the drug sales. Then they moved on to a McDonalds.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #922 on: January 27, 2010, 09:17:11 PM »

from kelly dodds myspace it looks as though she might be sporting a new tattoo on her left foot/front of ankle... her myspace in private but you can see a lil pic of it towards the right
100% it was kelly right
well in the video where she reads the naynay letter she said she has known misty for 4 years and that she knew her really well...
maybe they got tatted together.... also lisa croslin said she paid for misty's tat and she knew what it was.... who pays for their 18yr old daughter to get a tattoo of her ex husbands name?]

And where did she get the money to pay for it. Are Lisa and Hank Sr drawing disability checks or something?

Oxymorons          Oxymorons     Lorturds         Oxymorons     all!

Ok, did Lisa pay for MC's tatoo or not?

Lisa Croslin, Misty’s mother, said Cummings last week paid for a tattoo inked on her daughter’s lower back.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2010-01-21/story/haleigh_cummings_father_former_stepmom_in_trouble_again
I would doubt if Misty's mother would have paid for that tattoo, I'm sure Ron did.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: January 27, 2010, 09:24:05 PM »

penny's post....

still wondering what horselanding is... this is kellys ms (it was her right foot that she got that tat on)
http://www.myspace.com/horselanding420

Penny .. Horselanding is a road that runs adjacent to Tropic. There is a Diane Prevatt at 325 Tropic.  Now I recall Nay Nay getting stopped one day and they followed her down Horselanding Rd.   Also, if I remember correctly, I have been on google earth on that road as believe someone was arrested down that way at one time.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: January 27, 2010, 09:28:59 PM »

from kelly dodds myspace it looks as though she might be sporting a new tattoo on her left foot/front of ankle... her myspace in private but you can see a lil pic of it towards the right
100% it was kelly right
well in the video where she reads the naynay letter she said she has known misty for 4 years and that she knew her really well...
maybe they got tatted together.... also lisa croslin said she paid for misty's tat and she knew what it was.... who pays for their 18yr old daughter to get a tattoo of her ex husbands name?]

And where did she get the money to pay for it. Are Lisa and Hank Sr drawing disability checks or something?

Lisa Croslin, Misty’s mother, said Cummings last week paid for a tattoo inked on her daughter’s lower back.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2010-01-21/story/haleigh_cummings_father_former_stepmom_in_trouble_again
I would doubt if Misty's mother would have paid for that tattoo, I'm sure Ron did.

Is this the tattoo parlor that RC mentions in the phone call.

Trendkill Tattoo & Body Piercing‎
2425 Crill Avenue, Palatka, FL

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: January 27, 2010, 09:36:11 PM »

Its hard to believe that 4 men came in turned the light on got Haleigh from the bedroom without a sound then changed her and all 4 were needed to put the bricks by the door.. 4 men would need bricks to keep the door open..

Where is the Oasis Bar in that area.  Art Harris stated on NG that the Oasis Bar is one of the places that MC stopped at and made a call to her contact on one of the drug sales. Then they moved on to a McDonalds.

The Oasis
Hawaii 17 735
San Mateo, FL 32187
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: January 27, 2010, 09:42:42 PM »

The Oasis
Hawaii 17 735
San Mateo, FL 32187

The McDonalds in the area

McDonald's
1024 S State Road 19
Palatka, FL 32177 

McDonalds
2627 Reid St
Palatka, FL 32177
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: January 27, 2010, 09:43:30 PM »

100% it was kelly right

yeah i take thhat back for the moment i thought i read something that was pretty much what heart posted except i thought lisa was saying she paid for it... i think i was wrong because i cannot find it and where ever i read it it was on some news not a blog or anything so i probably just mis read it
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: January 27, 2010, 09:44:59 PM »

God bless Haleigh...she didn't deserve any of this...sad that her family is such a mess..and  saddest that she is missing because of bad choices that others in her life have made...

clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: January 27, 2010, 09:46:35 PM »

I believe Lisa.

Ron will lie straight out. His attitude has always been, "Do you believe me or your lying eyes?"

He is shrewd but not very smart. He has others to do the thinking for him.
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: January 27, 2010, 09:58:28 PM »

I'm with you, No Rose!
And since he has to sleep under the cot, because the light is on all the time in his cell, I hope that mommy brought him a sleep mask, that way he can sleep in his cot. Whine, whine, whine....

Don't most people who don't like light put a blanket over their head? Slithering under the bed brings a whole new perspective to his sanity.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: January 27, 2010, 10:02:37 PM »

penny's post....

still wondering what horselanding is... this is kellys ms (it was her right foot that she got that tat on)

Penny .. Horselanding is a road that runs adjacent to Tropic. There is a Diane Prevatt at 325 Tropic.  Now I recall Nay Nay getting stopped one day and they followed her down Horselanding Rd.   Also, if I remember correctly, I have been on google earth on that road as believe someone was arrested down that way at one time.
hhhm so it is just a street... i was thinking maybe a field or something reason i ask is kelly dodds ms url is horselanding420 i know what 420 is for (smoking weed) i was just wondering if tere was maybe a local field because it seems to have something to do with some battle maybe in civil war times... not exactly sure
was wondering if there was one and if it has ever been searched...
maybe misty is more like casey then we think....
misty hung around with kelly since they were 11 and 14... horselanding obviously has some signifigance to kelly or else she wouldn't have picked it for her url... i'm guessing it means more then just a street name maybe a local teen hang out on that street
did misty bury a child at a local weed smoking woods spot like casey did?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: January 27, 2010, 10:08:16 PM »

The Oasis
Hawaii 17 735
San Mateo, FL 32187

found this...
San Mateo is an unincorporated community in Putnam County, Florida, United States, located just southeast of the city of Palatka. It is on the east shore of the St. John's River.
[edit] Geography

It is located at 29°36′25″N 81°35′06″W / 29.607°N 81.585°W / 29.607; -81.585, with an elevation of 72 feet (22 m).[1] Businesses in the small town include the San Mateo Oasis, which is primarily a billiard and darts establishment that offers beer and wine for sale as well as water, soda and pizza and Front Row Video Store, both located on the west side of Highway 17, and offer family videos as well as adult films.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Mateo,_Florida
sounds like a one stop fun shop

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: January 27, 2010, 10:10:55 PM »

The Oasis
Hawaii 17 735
San Mateo, FL 32187

The McDonalds in the area

McDonald's
1024 S State Road 19
Palatka, FL 32177 

McDonalds
2627 Reid St
Palatka, FL 32177

Thanks JG, I had stopped what I was doing and started listening to the State Of the UNION ADDRESS.

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: January 27, 2010, 10:16:25 PM »

The Oasis
Hawaii 17 735
San Mateo, FL 32187

found this...
San Mateo is an unincorporated community in Putnam County, Florida, United States, located just southeast of the city of Palatka. It is on the east shore of the St. John's River.
[edit] Geography

It is located at 29°36′25″N 81°35′06″W / 29.607°N 81.585°W / 29.607; -81.585, with an elevation of 72 feet (22 m).[1] Businesses in the small town include the San Mateo Oasis, which is primarily a billiard and darts establishment that offers beer and wine for sale as well as water, soda and pizza and Front Row Video Store, both located on the west side of Highway 17, and offer family videos as well as adult films.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Mateo,_Florida
sounds like a one stop fun shop

Do they sell peanuts.... Monkey Devil!
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: January 27, 2010, 10:19:15 PM »

found this about horselanding...
now i have a question is the  boy's ranch that detention facility or something that was across the water from green lane or the mondex or something? i feel like i have heard of that place before....
http://www.civilwarp.com/reenactment_sites_05/hlfl/hlflfront.html
The good news that trumps all this mayhem and destruction is that it is a reenactment. It is the 11th Annual Battle at Horse Landing Civil War Reenactment. The rifles quit firing, 'Taps' is played by the bugler, everyone "resurrects" from their death and falls into formation before the 500 spectators to fire the "Final Salute" simultaneously. This is all done to honor the real combatants of 'The War Between The States'. With perfect timing, the rain began to fall after the end of the reenactment battle on Sunday.
   Just under 600 reenactors attended including close to 30 Cavalry and about a dozen cannon, mountain howitzers, and artillery. This event was held on Nov. 18-20, 2005 at the Rodeheaver Boys Ranch which is about 60 miles southwest of Jacksonville, Florida. The actual site of the battle is a few miles away inside the ranch property.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: January 27, 2010, 10:25:00 PM »

Is NG, crazy or what, you dont go out and sell drugs with your ex just to find out info, if she hasnt told you anything in 11 months she isnt gonna tell now, get real...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #937 on: January 27, 2010, 10:44:43 PM »

Is NG, crazy or what, you dont go out and sell drugs with your ex just to find out info, if she hasnt told you anything in 11 months she isnt gonna tell now, get real...

I am at a complete loss for words over Nancy tonight, her cold medicine has made her nuttier than usual. She has a soft spot for Ron?!? WTH? Anyone else and she would be screaming about lock him up, Jr's safety, etc. I wonder if Mizz Nancy saw Ron's record from BEFORE he met Misty.

I can't believe that after seeing the police reports that she still feels the way she does about her precious Ron. I'm not sure if she believes what she says, or just doesn't want to admit she was wrong before, whatever it is.... it's pathetic. IMO

Teresa said in a interview that Ron has been trying to "befriend" Misty for a couple weeks now to get the "truth" .... well Mizz Neves, marriage didn't work, bangin her "talking" didn't work, divorce didn't work, drugs didn't work ...... I'm certain that "befriending" her is gonna answer everything!!!!

and yes Ron I agree with you ...... you should be doing what you should be doing and not doing what you were doing  Monkey Devil!

Maybe Misty's operation was bigger than I thought, all of these people seem to be under the influence!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: January 27, 2010, 10:53:29 PM »

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: January 27, 2010, 10:56:31 PM »

penny's post....

hhhm so it is just a street... i was thinking maybe a field or something reason i ask is kelly dodds ms url is horselanding420 i know what 420 is for (smoking weed) i was just wondering if tere was maybe a local field because it seems to have something to do with some battle maybe in civil war times... not exactly sure
was wondering if there was one and if it has ever been searched...
maybe misty is more like casey then we think....
misty hung around with kelly since they were 11 and 14... horselanding obviously has some signifigance to kelly or else she wouldn't have picked it for her url... i'm guessing it means more then just a street name maybe a local teen hang out on that street
did misty bury a child at a local weed smoking woods spot like casey did?

Google Earth shows an address  ...  420 Horselanding Rd.   I rememeber an arrest down that road.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.