April 28, 2024, 06:37:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 459511 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: February 03, 2010, 02:06:25 PM »

Ok, I found it, TN hadn't worked since Sept 08, she's waiting to collect a $50,000.00 ins settlement, heard she and GGMS are fond of suing.

Seems like when we originally searched records AGES ago that there was one for GGMS suing Walmart......anyone else remember that

Appreciate your searching and finding this, IM ...but who said it? Is it credible?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: February 03, 2010, 02:07:49 PM »

My memory is hazy on this - but didn't we hear early on something about Misty having wanted to do the baby sitting somewhere else that night?
It was reported by AH, Cobra, etc.  that Lindsey/Tommy or one or more of the Croslin's wanted Misty to babysit for them on that Monday night Feb. 9th.

So was AH's report correct then?

Is AH's report correct now?

Are both of AH's report correct?

If Lindsy did relay this info to AH is she trying to be helpful?

And if Lindsy is trying to be helpful,  who is it she is trying to help?
Tommy? Misty? HaLeigh?

Lindsy says Tommy is no criminal.  Is Lindsy aware of Tommy stealing from the blind man? Breaking in and stealing from the neighbors?
Has Lindsy turned a blind eye to what her husband and her in-laws are all about?

Does Lindsy know who moved the van the night of Feb 9?
Is this why Chelsea and Timmy moved the hell away from these folks?

Yes, Jen! It was reported a long time ago that this "fight" between Ronald and Misty was because she wanted to babysit someone else's kids that night, and Ronald told her no. That's how I remember it.

And Heart .. EXCELLENT questions you raise. Consider the source of this "news": Lindsy. Just who is she trying to help with this revelation to Art Harris. And as you stated, Heart .. she is the one who reportedly stated that Tommy is not a criminal, just an addict. (Great judgment, huh?)

And consider the source of the article, Art Harris. He often reports things in a confusing way, either because he does not truly understand them or he misunderstands them.

As to the discussion of TN taking care of the kids in the past, I have quite a few pictures of her with the kids and it is possible she was watching them, not just visiting. She did work a full time job, to my knowledge and Ronald worked nights, so it probably was very difficult for her to be able to babysit Ronald's kids at night while he was working.

JMO.

TN hasn't worked in quite a while (accorrding to several sources in PC) , she USED to be a dispatcher or clerk in Aluchua (sp) County, but is waiting on proceeds from a lawsuit from a wreck she was inlvoved in. I think it's possible those pics are just family visite etc.
Although I don't care to chit on people when they are down, if one chooses to point the finger for blame for HaLeigh's disappearance, one has to go back as far as one has knowledge of drug usage and drug dealing within HaLeigh's families on both sides.

So far there has been no record of Teresa Neves pushing drugs or illegally consuming drugs.

It has been reported that Teresa did take HaLeigh to doctor appointments and/or spent time with HaLeigh in the hospital.

To those in HaLeigh's families that have sold drugs and or taken them illegally, I wonder if they have thought about the lives they helped to frustrate, to destroy.

They say karma is a bit_h.

One may find the Lord early or late in life.  However that does not alleviate the price one has to pay for the wrong that one does. jmho.

May HaLeigh's whereabouts be revealed soon and may God comfort those that truly love her.  And may justice be served on the person/s responsible for the crime/s that have been committed against this child (HaLeigh) with a smile that brings warmth to any heart.

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: February 03, 2010, 02:12:27 PM »

That's right, Misty wanted to babysit Tommy's kids, and Ron wouldn't let her, that's how I remember that.

From Art Harris.com posted on Sunday, September 13th, 2009 at 1:15 am

Indeed, there was considerable friction between the couple, friends and sources close to the case tell me, with the couple quarreling on the phone when Ronald called Misty from work at PDM Bridge at 8:30 p.m. Monday night. The source of that rift was that Misty wanted to babysit for a family member and Ronald was apparently against her going out again, according to my sources close to the case.

He was unable to reach her again until after 3 a.m., those sources tell me phone records show, when he exploded upon learning Haleigh was missing.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/13/exclusive-misty-cummings-shocks-parent-at-bus-stop/#more-2843

THANKS HEART FOR THIS!!!!

Now doesn't the above post just put the icing on the cake.  Misty wanted to go and babysitt her brother's kids that night, but yet she supposedly told TN that she didn't want to babysit ...assuming it meant HaLeigh and Ron Jr. 

WTH???

I wonder if that was just what she was telling RC, and she really wanted to go out and party...who knows anymore, this case has more weaves than Crystal Cummings hair

Thanks IM ... so now we can come to the conclusions that whatever they say ... we turn it over for the truth. I know those were not your words, but each statement they have made, comes out the opposite in the end.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: February 03, 2010, 02:14:50 PM »

My memory is hazy on this - but didn't we hear early on something about Misty having wanted to do the baby sitting somewhere else that night?
iirc and i think i do... misty and ron were supposedly fighting because she wanted to babysit the brothers kids can't remember which brother....
naynay on sunday drops off misty at her bro's then ron and misty fight all night sunday night... they wake up late and bring haleigh to ggm's to get a clean shirt then misty (was probably at lindsey's when tn called to ask about babysitting... ron probably said to tn i can't go to work tonight because misty left and went back to her bro's and we aren't togeter anymore.. and tn probably said well i'll call and ask her to she will do it for me... misty was probably supposed to babysit lindsy's kids that night instead so she calls ron and says i'm gonna take the kids to my bro's so i can babysit them all and tat is what they were supposedly fighting about on the phone and then supposedly shut her phone off... also makes sense why ron would be calling tommy to find out where misty was...
just speculating but seems to be the only plausible common sense scenario... not sure if common sense applies to these people though
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: February 03, 2010, 02:15:29 PM »

Heart & Jen ... Here is the 911 transmission ....  I have bolded in BLACK regarding the 1.5 hrs.

This is the transcription of the police radio transmission:

Thank you GramaMonkey!

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1385 on: February 03, 2010, 02:17:05 PM »

It was reported by AH, Cobra, etc.  that Lindsey/Tommy or one or more of the Croslin's wanted Misty to babysit for them on that Monday night Feb. 9th.

So was AH's report correct then?

Is AH's report correct now?

Are both of AH's report correct?

If Lindsy did relay this info to AH is she trying to be helpful?

And if Lindsy is trying to be helpful,  who is it she is trying to help?
Tommy? Misty? HaLeigh?

Lindsy says Tommy is no criminal.  Is Lindsy aware of Tommy stealing from the blind man? Breaking in and stealing from the neighbors?
Has Lindsy turned a blind eye to what her husband and her in-laws are all about?

Does Lindsy know who moved the van the night of Feb 9?
Is this why Chelsea and Timmy moved the hell away from these folks?

Yes, Jen! It was reported a long time ago that this "fight" between Ronald and Misty was because she wanted to babysit someone else's kids that night, and Ronald told her no. That's how I remember it.

And Heart .. EXCELLENT questions you raise. Consider the source of this "news": Lindsy. Just who is she trying to help with this revelation to Art Harris. And as you stated, Heart .. she is the one who reportedly stated that Tommy is not a criminal, just an addict. (Great judgment, huh?)

And consider the source of the article, Art Harris. He often reports things in a confusing way, either because he does not truly understand them or he misunderstands them.

As to the discussion of TN taking care of the kids in the past, I have quite a few pictures of her with the kids and it is possible she was watching them, not just visiting. She did work a full time job, to my knowledge and Ronald worked nights, so it probably was very difficult for her to be able to babysit Ronald's kids at night while he was working.

JMO.

TN hasn't worked in quite a while (accorrding to several sources in PC) , she USED to be a dispatcher or clerk in Aluchua (sp) County, but is waiting on proceeds from a lawsuit from a wreck she was inlvoved in. I think it's possible those pics are just family visite etc.
Although I don't care to chit on people when they are down, if one chooses to point the finger for blame for HaLeigh's disappearance, one has to go back as far as one has knowledge of drug usage and drug dealing within HaLeigh's families on both sides.

So far there has been no record of Teresa Neves pushing drugs or illegally consuming drugs.

It has been reported that Teresa did take HaLeigh to doctor appointments and/or spent time with HaLeigh in the hospital.

To those in HaLeigh's families that have sold drugs and or taken them illegally, I wonder if they have thought about the lives they helped to frustrate, to destroy.

They say karma is a bit_h.

One may find the Lord early or late in life.  However that does not alleviate the price one has to pay for the wrong that one does. jmho.

May HaLeigh's whereabouts be revealed soon and may God comfort those that truly love her.  And may justice be served on the person/s responsible for the crime/s that have been committed against this child (HaLeigh) with a smile that brings warmth to any heart.

No clue whether she's a illegal drug user or not, but she has lied about way too many things from the beginning, from Misty had no involvement in drugs etc and to me, her behavior is suspect due to her outright lies about Ron and Misty. I realize it seems everyone in her family was at once or still is involved with drugs, but only one side keeps getting arrested and the fact she's been chewing oxycontin (remember how she stated it was bitter?), well that also makes me wonder if she's not on something herself which is fine if they are legally prescribed, but it very clearly states on the bottle "do not chew", so she is under a cloud of suspicion to me as she has been from the beginning......I don't see it as "chitting" on her when she is down as she brought this on herself with her interviews that are frankly BS

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1386 on: February 03, 2010, 02:20:01 PM »

Ok, I found it, TN hadn't worked since Sept 08, she's waiting to collect a $50,000.00 ins settlement, heard she and GGMS are fond of suing.

Seems like when we originally searched records AGES ago that there was one for GGMS suing Walmart......anyone else remember that

Appreciate your searching and finding this, IM ...but who said it? Is it credible?

3 different sources from PC, I'll ask them if they mind me disclosing the info and posting who they are. I DO find them credible, but would love to see more verification from reputable reporters (I know, that's becoming an oxymoron). I'll post what I find. I'll also try to re-find the civil suit from the car accident

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1387 on: February 03, 2010, 02:22:40 PM »

That's right, Misty wanted to babysit Tommy's kids, and Ron wouldn't let her, that's how I remember that.

From Art Harris.com posted on Sunday, September 13th, 2009 at 1:15 am

Indeed, there was considerable friction between the couple, friends and sources close to the case tell me, with the couple quarreling on the phone when Ronald called Misty from work at PDM Bridge at 8:30 p.m. Monday night. The source of that rift was that Misty wanted to babysit for a family member and Ronald was apparently against her going out again, according to my sources close to the case.

He was unable to reach her again until after 3 a.m., those sources tell me phone records show, when he exploded upon learning Haleigh was missing.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/13/exclusive-misty-cummings-shocks-parent-at-bus-stop/#more-2843

THANKS HEART FOR THIS!!!!

Now doesn't the above post just put the icing on the cake.  Misty wanted to go and babysitt her brother's kids that night, but yet she supposedly told TN that she didn't want to babysit ...assuming it meant HaLeigh and Ron Jr. 

WTH???

I wonder if that was just what she was telling RC, and she really wanted to go out and party...who knows anymore, this case has more weaves than Crystal Cummings hair

Thanks IM ... so now we can come to the conclusions that whatever they say ... we turn it over for the truth. I know those were not your words, but each statement they have made, comes out the opposite in the endMonkey Devil! EXACTLY

Just like these:

GRACE: I want to go back to the grandmother of Haleigh, Teresa Neves is with us. Miss Neves, I don`t know what to make of the call. And it`s a legitimate call from Mary Jo in Mississippi. I can`t tell whether Misty Croslin`s eyes are -- look that way because she`s been crying so much.

She`s probably hasn`t slept a wink since all of this occurred. Or was there any drug history?

TERESA NEVES, GRANDMOTHER OF MISSING 5-YR-OLD, HALEIGH CUMMINGS: There is no drug history that I know of. And I would like to say that Misty has cried. The reason that Misty calls Haleigh, my daughter, my daughter, should be evident. I mean, Misty loved those children like they were her own.

[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: February 03, 2010, 02:22:55 PM »

Hello Everyone!  This case makes my heart sick.  I hope that the truth comes out, little Haleigh is found, and those people responsible for hurting her never see the light of day.  I have been following this case off and on for awhile so I am not up to speed on all the details.  What I am curious about is Tommy Croslin.  Didn't he say he went to the trailer and his sister was not there?  That he knocked and knocked but all the lights were off, etc.?  Look at him...as the rest of them, he just does not look mentally sound.  Is it a stretch of the imagination to think that he may have actually gone into that trailer high as a kite when his sister didn't come to that door, saw beautiful baby Haleigh, saw an opportunity and did something horrible? 

Yes, he did say that.  Which brings up another question for me.

Did Tommy and Lindsy find someone to watch their kids that night?  Was Lindsy supposed to be with them?  Was Tommy?  Where were their kids when Tommy was galavanting around the trailer park that night?

Did Misty agree to watch Tommy and Lindsy's kids at Ron's MH that night?  Is THAT what Tommy was really doing over there?  Coming to pick up his kids and bring them home?

Wasn't LE at someone else's house first that night?  Seems I remember they were somewhere on Green Lane before they went to Ron's?  Did we ever figure out why that was?

Jen ... According to the original police report there were officers at 116 Tyler ( Tommy's Residence) PRIOR to going to 202 Green Ln ( which was Ron's residence).  There was never an explanation as to WHY they were over at Tyler.  But...another poke on this is that there was screaming heard around 2:30 AM and a neighbor heard loud vehicle noises.  Now...the 911 call did not go out supposedly until (taking a stab here) 'round 3:27 (I know it is not exact, but just giving Jen the idea here) SOOOOO ....  WHY were the officers at Tyler .... and WHY have we heard that she ...WAS last seen about 1.5 hrs ago...this would have taken it back to APPROX 2:30.  I hope I didn't confuse anyone, and I know the times are approximate...but they were at TYLER FIRST!!!!!!  WHY????
Grama, do you know who it was that stated HaLeigh was last seen 1.5 hrs ago?
i don't know who told the police that but it was in the dispatch transcriptions so for what ever reson that was what was being said initially to the police by someone (i would assume misty)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: February 03, 2010, 02:25:48 PM »

snipped from HEART'S post ...

I am going to give HEART the Official Daily Award ... for the Best Post of The Day.

Thank you Heart    an angelic monkey

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1390 on: February 03, 2010, 02:42:20 PM »

Since I'm talking about TN's role, this interview in particular made me want to spit nails

AH Interview with TN: March 30, 2009
Link: http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/

AH: Tell me about Haleigh
TN: Haleigh is a very precious little girl. She is grandma’s angel, daddy’s heart, umm she’s tiny. She’s petite. She loves to sing and she loves makeup. She likes to play dress up. She loves to color and paint. She is very good at school. Oh wow, there’s just so many amazing things about Haleigh.
AH: What are some of the things that you really liked doing with her and she liked doing with grandma? What does she call you?
TN: She calls me grandma, yeah and we love to paint together. She likes to get into all that water paint. We love to do makeup cause she can make me look like a clown and I don’t care. She loves to paint my nails. She paints from one end to the other end, and that’s fine with me.
AH: Tell me, explain your support
TN: I can explain that. I have never seen my grandchildren more happy in their lives then they have been with Ronald and Misty. They are ecstatic. They’re always smiling, they’re always playing. They are, to me, it was an extreme joy to see them like a little family always doing things together. My babies loved her. I mean they absolutely wanted Ronald to marry her so she could be mommy.

AH: You’ve met a lot of Ronald’s girlfriends and the fiancé’s how Misty rank in your mind does?
TN: Ahh to my knowledge Ronald has only had one other fiancé’ and ahh some of the girlfriends; Misty is at the very top of the list. I can tell ya that, absolutely, she takes better care of the children than anyone I’ve ever seen with them. Umm they love her. You just cannot, you would have to see it to actually enjoy it. It touches your heart how happy they all are together. My granddaughter is out there somewhere, instead of pointing fingers and trying to make somebody out to be the bad guy they need to be looking for my granddaughter you know, and I have spoke with enough of the detectives and the people in the law enforcement, that I am comfortable with where I stand, so you know…AH: Do they know who took Haleigh?
TN: No they do not
AH: Do they have some good suspects?
TN: I wish they did

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: February 03, 2010, 02:43:26 PM »

Do the Players in this case really belive that the Monkeys Fell for This or the past 358 days??

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1392 on: February 03, 2010, 02:49:39 PM »

The search for a missing Satsuma, FL has been underway for nearly a year.

After that, Putnam County Sheriff's Office investigators have been holding what they know close to the vest.

For the first time, the Putnam County Sheriff's has allowed cameras to enter the working area known and the HaLeigh Room where the volumes of interviews and other evidence is kept:

Pictured are many many binders of leads, suggestions, sightings, psychics, other agency reports, etc. The room is outfitted with it's own computer system, DVD player, phone and other equipment.

You will notice a box full of brown folders. These are the transcripts of interviews with Misty. There is also 2 books of DVD/CD that contain video audio taped interviews(over 200 plus of these).

Maps on the wall along with time lines. I was not allowed to get close enough to photograph names on the timelines so as to not compromise the case.

News Talk 97.3 The Sky is scheduled to have an off-air conversation with Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy Wednesday.

Details coming soon on 97.3 The Sky.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: February 03, 2010, 02:55:39 PM »

borrowed from WS

Anyone know where Div 52 is? I was just on the court site and I see that there has been a motion made today to consolidate TC's charges and move to Div 52...it shows on the charges from 1/21/2010

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/ex...ublic_menu.php

MC & RC's dockets are each showing "consolidate for trial" dated today in their dockets
so I am thinking that they are making a request to have all of RC's charges consolidated together and all of MC's same thing

div 52 is palatka, judge larue.
http://www.circuit7.org/Circuit%20Judges/larue.html

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1394 on: February 03, 2010, 02:56:25 PM »

Do the Players in this case really belive that the Monkeys Fell for This or the past 358 days??

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

LMAO

Thanks GM~I need the levity at times!!!!

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: February 03, 2010, 02:57:19 PM »

The search for a missing Satsuma, FL has been underway for nearly a year.

After that, Putnam County Sheriff's Office investigators have been holding what they know close to the vest.

For the first time, the Putnam County Sheriff's has allowed cameras to enter the working area known and the HaLeigh Room where the volumes of interviews and other evidence is kept:

Pictured are many many binders of leads, suggestions, sightings, psychics, other agency reports, etc. The room is outfitted with it's own computer system, DVD player, phone and other equipment.

You will notice a box full of brown folders. These are the transcripts of interviews with Misty. There is also 2 books of DVD/CD that contain video audio taped interviews(over 200 plus of these).

Maps on the wall along with time lines. I was not allowed to get close enough to photograph names on the timelines so as to not compromise the case.

News Talk 97.3 The Sky is scheduled to have an off-air conversation with Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy Wednesday.

Details coming soon on 97.3 The Sky.

97.3 The Sky ... TJ Hart reporting... 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1396 on: February 03, 2010, 03:07:00 PM »

borrowed from WS

Anyone know where Div 52 is? I was just on the court site and I see that there has been a motion made today to consolidate TC's charges and move to Div 52...it shows on the charges from 1/21/2010

MC & RC's dockets are each showing "consolidate for trial" dated today in their dockets
so I am thinking that they are making a request to have all of RC's charges consolidated together and all of MC's same thing

WTH does that mean???

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: February 03, 2010, 03:25:02 PM »

Heart & Jen ... Here is the 911 transmission ....  I have bolded in BLACK regarding the 1.5 hrs.

This is the transcription of the police radio transmission:

Thank you GramaMonkey!

Your Welcome, Heart!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1398 on: February 03, 2010, 03:26:48 PM »

Ok, I had to check on my something, my memory sucks, but GGMS did sue WMT in 2002 and won a settlement

542000CA000041CAXXXX 2000-02-02 OTHER NEGLIGENCE 
Plaintiffs
SYKES DOROTHY ANNETTE
SYKES KIRBY  Defendants
WAL-MART STORES, INC

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

I thought I was losing my mind when nobody remembered that, and still maybe losing it with this case

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: February 03, 2010, 03:27:46 PM »

borrowed from WS

WTH does that mean???

Don't know ... need a smart monkey to decipher for us!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.