March 28, 2024, 12:39:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 457989 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: February 04, 2010, 08:47:22 PM »

Did I just hear Tommy say that he doesn't think that he got all of the soap out from under his arms this morning? WTH...

what about his ears...I keep expecting him to fly out of jail. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: February 04, 2010, 08:47:50 PM »

EvilLoonSlayer

There was a court hearing this morning for Crystal- drug dependency court. It seems she failed the drug test the court gave her when she 1 minute ago from web

filed for the emergency custody hearing week before last. She tested positive for "Oxies" and she refused a second drug test this morning    half a minute ago   from web 

http://twitter.com/EvilLoonSlayer
Oh My GAWD !!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: February 04, 2010, 08:47:51 PM »

EvilLoonSlayer

There was a court hearing this morning for Crystal- drug dependency court. It seems she failed the drug test the court gave her when she 1 minute ago from web

filed for the emergency custody hearing week before last. She tested positive for "Oxies" and she refused a second drug test this morning    half a minute ago   from web 

O FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO!!!  Is that a rumor or fact, do we have any court document to confirm this yet?   If true, Crystal do you not understand what you are doing to your children, my God what is it going to take.   At this point, Im just disgusted.   If the killing of your own daughter to people even more entangled in pond scum, my God what will!!    I AM SO UPSET ABOUT THIS!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1923 on: February 04, 2010, 08:49:18 PM »

Did I just hear Tommy say that he doesn't think that he got all of the soap out from under his arms this morning? WTH...

That was Stupid Ron
  What an idiot, and he also wants to wear his chains in jail.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: February 04, 2010, 08:49:35 PM »

Mark Nejame: Padilla needs to stay out of it.  She is desparate and needed. And if she thought she had any hope, she is not going to talk.

Well, nothing for nothing his client Tim Miller needed to stay out of the investigative portion of this case as well.   Search yes, send in the clowns - no.   Im not saying TM is responsible for Donna by any means but he inserted himself into this case in an area is by no means trained to deal with.

Cap I totally agree with that!

In case you guys didn't know, Tim's wife was just diagnosed with bone cancer and Tim won't be getting involved in ANY cases intentionally for a while.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7060.0
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1925 on: February 04, 2010, 08:50:46 PM »

EvilLoonSlayer

OMG
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: February 04, 2010, 08:51:53 PM »

EvilLoonSlayer

There was a court hearing this morning for Crystal- drug dependency court. It seems she failed the drug test the court gave her when she 

filed for the emergency custody hearing week before last. She tested positive for "Oxies" and she refused a second drug test this morning   

because she admitted she got some illegal Lortabs from a friend.

So glad Ron, Jr. has a GAL. She has to enroll in drug classes and she is subject to random drug tests.

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: February 04, 2010, 08:51:56 PM »

I think that MC wants to go into gen pop so that she can get some drugs that are probably smuggled in through other inmates visitors
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: February 04, 2010, 08:53:54 PM »

Mark Nejame: Padilla needs to stay out of it.  She is desparate and needed. And if she thought she had any hope, she is not going to talk.

Well, nothing for nothing his client Tim Miller needed to stay out of the investigative portion of this case as well.   Search yes, send in the clowns - no.   Im not saying TM is responsible for Donna by any means but he inserted himself into this case in an area is by no means trained to deal with.

In case you guys didn't know, Tim's wife was just diagnosed with bone cancer and Tim won't be getting involved in ANY cases intentionally for a while.

So sorry to hear that but it doesnt take away from what was said as being factually correct, with all due respect to Tim for all the good he has done.  The Millers will be in my prayers.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: February 04, 2010, 08:57:08 PM »

Yes I did read that earlier today, thanks klaas!

Heart
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: February 04, 2010, 08:58:41 PM »

She is going to try to jive talk her way out. Say anything. Do anything to get out.
Tha's a gold plated carrot Padilla is dangling in front of her. AND if she implicates Ron, well, that's useless info because she is a drug addict who needs a fix. I wish Padilla would just stay out of this one.

Where is Donna Brock BTW ?

I agree Kat.

My 30 year old nephew was/is a drug addict.  For two years ... prior to rehab at the age of 19 years old ... he lied and stole from his parents and ... for the longest time my brother and wife never had a clue.  His ability to manipulate was unbelievable.  Hey ... this young man conned $100.00 off me claiming he needed it to take his parents out for their anniversary.  I didn't hesitate.  At the time my heart was touched.  There was a promise to pay the loan back but ... that did not happen for three years ... when the drugs were no longer the god of his life.

When all is said and done ... my nephew was more fortunate that Misty and Ron.  He had family members who supported him in his journey to recovery ... family who did not abet ... family members who were not addicts.

Hey ... Kat.  I have been thinking about you.  I hope all is well.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: February 04, 2010, 08:59:15 PM »

That was Stupid Ron

Why did he not ask about Jr. instead of his bling!!!!pos....Where is Teresa no phone calls to her ?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: February 04, 2010, 09:05:22 PM »

That was Stupid Ron

Why did he not ask about Jr. instead of his bling!!!!pos....Where is Teresa no phone calls to her ?

For a guy with his mother tattooed on his chest, that's a good question!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: February 04, 2010, 09:05:58 PM »

That was Stupid Ron

RC told GM Sykes that he had wrote Crystal a letter, so perhaps that is where he ask about Jr. After all Jr is with Crystal and has been since the day or a couple of days after RC was incarcerated.

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: February 04, 2010, 09:10:44 PM »

That was Stupid Ron

RC told GM Sykes that he had wrote Crystal a letter, so perhaps that is where he ask about Jr. After all Jr is with Crystal and has been since the day or a couple of days after RC was incarcerated.

I thought surely gms had phone contact with Jr. I feel so sorry for Jr. he has been thru more than a child should ever have to endure.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1935 on: February 04, 2010, 09:11:03 PM »

what about his ears...I keep expecting him to fly out of jail. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: February 04, 2010, 09:12:09 PM »

Janet, I am feeling alot better. I've had glimpses of my old self. Treatments are just done, waiting for about five weeks now for the big assessment tests, scans etc. Today, I was at work and it was the first day that I felt 100 %. It didn't last but, but it was there. Time is what they have told me. Healing takes time.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: February 04, 2010, 09:12:55 PM »

EvilLoonSlayer

There was a court hearing this morning for Crystal- drug dependency court. It seems she failed the drug test the court gave her when she 

filed for the emergency custody hearing week before last. She tested positive for "Oxies" and she refused a second drug test this morning   

because she admitted she got some illegal Lortabs from a friend.

So glad Ron, Jr. has a GAL. She has to enroll in drug classes and she is subject to random drug tests.

EvilLoonSlayer

I did get some information given to me wrong,she failed one previous test and had one refusal, but passed the one this morning- Mea Culpa 2 minutes ago from web

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: February 04, 2010, 09:18:36 PM »

That was Stupid Ron

I thought surely gms had phone contact with Jr. I feel so sorry for Jr. he has been thru more than a child should ever have to endure.
There was a letter written by TN to MG that came out earlier this week or over the past weekend where TN wrote that she had tried to call CS several times wanting info on the anniversary that was being held in Baker County, but TN wrote that CS would not return TN's calls.

So who knows what is going on. Not us!

Heart
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1939 on: February 04, 2010, 09:21:59 PM »

Addicts only care about their next fix/high...etc., no matter what they are abusing. It is #1 priority for them. Everything and EVERYONE else comes 2nd.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.