March 28, 2024, 11:12:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 458016 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1940 on: February 04, 2010, 09:28:17 PM »

Addicts only care about their next fix/high...etc., no matter what they are abusing. It is #1 priority for them. Everything and EVERYONE else comes 2nd.

yepper buddy

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1941 on: February 04, 2010, 09:28:50 PM »

Did I just hear Tommy say that he doesn't think that he got all of the soap out from under his arms this morning? WTH...

That was Stupid Ron
  What an idiot, and he also wants to wear his chains in jail.

Why did he not ask about Jr. instead of his bling!!!!pos....Where is Teresa no phone calls to her ?
RC told GM Sykes that he had wrote Crystal a letter, so perhaps that is where he ask about Jr. After all Jr is with Crystal and has been since the day or a couple of days after RC was incarcerated.

I thought surely gms had phone contact with Jr. I feel so sorry for Jr. he has been thru more than a child should ever have to endure.

I thought it was his sister Crystal that Ron told his GM he wrote a letter to. I'll have to go back and listen again.

2 4 1
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: February 04, 2010, 09:41:19 PM »

#6 12:40 gets interesting
talking about where tomjr is, up or down
then someone name debbie put mins on there/bro phone
whats up with that, someone misty met in Jail
ive got to to get to work early
im sure by tommorow aft will be more BS

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
FlGRLFVR29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1943 on: February 04, 2010, 09:41:34 PM »

#6 min 1:34
im hungry they are starving us
commissary, can be trade \d ive heard
for what is ur pleasure

u werent thinking that while u were drugging
just the next high

misty , ron, jr, suck it up
was a good time when it was a good time,
hows it go
do the crime pay the time
Fn quit whinning,
be the adult u should be,u want mail
maybe we should send them transcripts of the net news and blogs
all they can do is turn the mail down, or not open or trash it

lol I would love to be a fly on the wall for that one Razz

Children are not asked to be born into this world, they are life's most precious gift...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: February 04, 2010, 09:42:18 PM »

Janet, I am feeling alot better. I've had glimpses of my old self. Treatments are just done, waiting for about five weeks now for the big assessment tests, scans etc. Today, I was at work and it was the first day that I felt 100 %. It didn't last but, but it was there. Time is what they have told me. Healing takes time.

God Bless Kat.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: February 04, 2010, 09:47:35 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=151622&catid=3

Misty Croslin Speaks to Friends, Family in Jailhouse Phone Conversation
s
 Taren Reed     29 mins ago

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- There are a total of six calls on an audio CD, and most are frantic and emotional, all calls to and from family and friends of Misty Croslin from the St. Johns County jail.

Misty Croslin spoke to her brother, who she calls Bubba, about how long she thinks she will be in prison.

Bubba: "How long do you think you (are) going to do?"

Misty: "Probably 21 years...I'm going to prison."

Another person then gets on the line and reassures her about the expected prison time.

Person 2: "Hey honey. Don't worry about anything. We are fine here, all it is we are worried about is you and we are working on staying strong. You are not going away for that many years. They do have evidence on you, you know, trafficking but you are a first time offender...and you would not have been doing that if you were not trying to help out a friend. You were not trafficking, you were trying to help a friend (inaudible)."

In a different call, Misty promises her parents she will be a better person in the future.

Misty: "I will never! When I get out of here, I will never smoke cigarettes, I'm not smoking weed, not doing nothing no more! If I go to prison, I'm going to get my GED. I'm gonna do what I have to do and when I get out I'm going to do the right thing, and stay with my mom and dad and never leave them again."

Misty also talks about going to Bible study classes at the St. Johns County jail in another call. She talks about how she can't go to church alone because she is on lockdown.

Misty's bond has been raised from $950,000 to $1,350,000 based on new drug charges.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1946 on: February 04, 2010, 09:47:46 PM »

Klaas...I was going to stay up to lock, but it is slowing down now....I am going to shut down   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: February 04, 2010, 09:50:40 PM »

Did I just hear Tommy say that he doesn't think that he got all of the soap out from under his arms this morning? WTH...

That was Stupid Ron

Why did he not ask about Jr. instead of his bling!!!!pos....Where is Teresa no phone calls to her ?
RC told GM Sykes that he had wrote Crystal a letter, so perhaps that is where he ask about Jr. After all Jr is with Crystal and has been since the day or a couple of days after RC was incarcerated.

I thought surely gms had phone contact with Jr. I feel so sorry for Jr. he has been thru more than a child should ever have to endure.

I thought it was his sister Crystal that Ron told his GM he wrote a letter to. I'll have to go back and listen again.

Yes, I think he was talking about his sister Crystal as well.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: February 04, 2010, 09:51:10 PM »

Klaas...I was going to stay up to lock, but it is slowing down now....I am going to shut down   

I'll take care of it, thanks!  Have a good night!
FlGRLFVR29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1949 on: February 04, 2010, 09:52:51 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=151622&catid=3

Misty Croslin Speaks to Friends, Family in Jailhouse Phone Conversation
s
 Taren Reed     29 mins ago

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- There are a total of six calls on an audio CD, and most are frantic and emotional, all calls to and from family and friends of Misty Croslin from the St. Johns County jail.

Misty Croslin spoke to her brother, who she calls Bubba, about how long she thinks she will be in prison.

Bubba: "How long do you think you (are) going to do?"

Misty: "Probably 21 years...I'm going to prison."

Another person then gets on the line and reassures her about the expected prison time.

Person 2: "Hey honey. Don't worry about anything. We are fine here, all it is we are worried about is you and we are working on staying strong. You are not going away for that many years. They do have evidence on you, you know, trafficking but you are a first time offender...and you would not have been doing that if you were not trying to help out a friend. You were not trafficking, you were trying to help a friend (inaudible)."

In a different call, Misty promises her parents she will be a better person in the future.

Misty: "I will never! When I get out of here, I will never smoke cigarettes, I'm not smoking weed, not doing nothing no more! If I go to prison, I'm going to get my GED. I'm gonna do what I have to do and when I get out I'm going to do the right thing, and stay with my mom and dad and never leave them again."

Misty also talks about going to Bible study classes at the St. Johns County jail in another call. She talks about how she can't go to church alone because she is on lockdown.

Misty's bond has been raised from $950,000 to $1,350,000 based on new drug charges.

trying to help out a friend?? WTH??? she was the main one doing the exchange, she better go to church and ask god to save her soulf from burning in hell.... sorry to be so blunt but ugh this just makes me ill.... that poor baby did not deserve to be stripped of her life or her dignity, I have never in 29 years of my life encountered so much selfishness it's repulsive

Children are not asked to be born into this world, they are life's most precious gift...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: February 04, 2010, 09:58:34 PM »

www.bloggernews.net

Haleigh Cummings Update – Ronald Cummings Needs More Boxer Shorts!

February 4th, 2010 by Simon Barrett

iTJ Hart was kind enough to share the data he acquired today with me. Part of the ‘data dump’ that Putnam County released today about the Haleigh Cummings case was a phone call from Ronald Cummings to his grandmother Annette Sykes (that is an assumption). Ronald seems much more concerned about only having two pairs of boxer shorts and the laundry guy only comes on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Guess I have to wear these till Monday night, then I can put on my clean pair

What is missing in this discussion? There is no mention of Haleigh Cummings. The fact that the little girl has been missing for very close to a year does not seem to be an important aspect to Ronald.

I have heard numerous times that Ronald Cummings is not viewed as a primary suspect in the case by Law Enforcement, but he has also not been completely ruled out, no-one has.

What he opts to share with his grandmother really has little bearing in the case, but, I find it interesting that he makes no mention of his missing daughter. I am pretty certain that if my daughter was missing and the cops slapped me behind bars, I would be screaming about it, not discussing the laundry system, or the state of my boxer shorts.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: February 04, 2010, 10:00:50 PM »

www.bloggernews.net

Haleigh Cummings Update – Ronald Cummings Needs More Boxer Shorts!

February 4th, 2010 by Simon Barrett

iTJ Hart was kind enough to share the data he acquired today with me. Part of the ‘data dump’ that Putnam County released today about the Haleigh Cummings case was a phone call from Ronald Cummings to his grandmother Annette Sykes (that is an assumption). Ronald seems much more concerned about only having two pairs of boxer shorts and the laundry guy only comes on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Guess I have to wear these till Monday night, then I can put on my clean pair

What is missing in this discussion? There is no mention of Haleigh Cummings. The fact that the little girl has been missing for very close to a year does not seem to be an important aspect to Ronald.

I have heard numerous times that Ronald Cummings is not viewed as a primary suspect in the case by Law Enforcement, but he has also not been completely ruled out, no-one has.

What he opts to share with his grandmother really has little bearing in the case, but, I find it interesting that he makes no mention of his missing daughter. I am pretty certain that if my daughter was missing and the cops slapped me behind bars, I would be screaming about it, not discussing the laundry system, or the state of my boxer shorts.

Guess he can begin to keep a log on his wall of the number of bacon strips he has.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1952 on: February 04, 2010, 10:03:16 PM »

Family To Hold Prayer Vigil For Haleigh Cummings
Anniversary Of Girl's Disappearance Nearing

POSTED: 8:30 pm EST February 4, 2010
UPDATED: 9:38 pm EST February 4, 2010
http://www.wesh.com/news/22469264/detail.html

SATSUMA, Fla. --
The family of Haleigh Cummings, the Satsuma girl who went missing nearly a year ago, will hold a Hope For Haleigh Prayer Vigil this weekend.

Cummings' mother, Crystal Sheffield, and her grandmother, Marie Griffis, said the vigil is open for anyone who would like to pray for the girl's safe return.

Sheffield and Griffis also invited any families with missing loved ones to attend. They are asked to bring pictures of their loved one, along with any information about their disappearance to promote awareness.

The vigil will be held at Celebration Park on Saturday at 5:30 p.m.

Haleigh disappeared from her home in Satsuma, about 75 miles east of Gainesville, on Feb. 10, 2009. The 6-year-old stands 3 feet tall and weighs 39 pounds. She has blond hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0808 or Crime Stoppers at 888-277-TIPS.

The FBI Missing Person page for Haleigh is available at http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/cummings_h.htm. A reward is available for information leading to her recovery or the conviction of anyone involved in her disappearance. Callers may remain anonymous.

http://www.wesh.com/news/22469264/detail.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1953 on: February 04, 2010, 10:08:25 PM »

Oh I had forgot about her, that Crystal.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: February 04, 2010, 10:10:05 PM »

Oops wrong post!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: February 04, 2010, 10:11:20 PM »

That was Stupid Ron

Heart
FlGRLFVR29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1956 on: February 04, 2010, 10:20:44 PM »

if you only knew what kind of lowlife trailor trash these people are but even white trash has more respect for their own flesh and blood then these whackoos... I think the fact that his six yr old is missing almost for a yr is a much bigger concern then having dirty underwear..??? what rock was they born under? I mean seriously? I'm embarrassed to say I live in the same town as they  dummies... it's pathetic i could go on and on but i won't Smile  I have to get some much needed rest i have to work 12 hr shiftsthis weekend so I might not be around as much, thanks for adding me to the board, you guys have a blessed night

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: February 04, 2010, 10:24:46 PM »

if you only knew what kind of lowlife trailor trash these people are but even white trash has more respect for their own flesh and blood then these whackoos... I think the fact that his six yr old is missing almost for a yr is a much bigger concern then having dirty underwear..??? what rock was they born under? I mean seriously? I'm embarrassed to say I live in the same town as they  dummies... it's pathetic i could go on and on but i won't Smile  I have to get some much needed rest i have to work 12 hr shiftsthis weekend so I might not be around as much, thanks for adding me to the board, you guys have a blessed night

Nite FlGRL!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: February 04, 2010, 10:31:47 PM »

That was Stupid Ron

heh .. you finally got it, Heart Wink

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1959 on: February 04, 2010, 10:33:52 PM »

Croslin, Cummings anticipate prison time, audio shows

Staff report

Published: Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 6:07 p.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 6:07 p.m.

Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin, two key players in the disappearance almost a year ago of then-5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, believe they are going to prison on drug charges, according to recently released audio recordings made of the pair in jail.

Ronald Cummings, 26, is the father of Haleigh, who vanished on Feb. 10, 2009, from her home in Satsuma in southeastern Putnam County while in the care of Croslin, now 18. Croslin was Ronald Cummings' girlfriend at the time. They later married and divorced.

Croslin and Ronald Cummings, along with three others, were arrested Jan. 20 on charges of trafficking prescription drugs including oxycodone and hydrocodone. Additional charges were filed Wednesday against both in connection with the trafficking allegations, bringing the total charges to eight against Croslin and five against Ronald Cummings.

Bond has been set at $1.35 million for Croslin, who is being held in the St. Johns County jail, and $900,000 for Ronald Cummings, who was moved Jan. 29 to the Putnam County jail after first being detained in the Flagler County jail.

On Thursday, St. Johns County released almost an hour's worth of redacted audio recorded from Croslin's phone conversations with family. In one segment, recorded at an unspecified date, Croslin can be heard telling a man she addresses as her brother that she thinks she will be going to prison.

"You know I'm going to be taking a ride, Timmy, I'm going to be going to prison," Croslin says. "... Bub, I'm going to prison, I'm telling you. ... Eight trafficking charges."

"How long you think you're going to do?" her brother asks

"Probably about 21 years. ... Tommy's going to prison, too," she says, referring to her other brother, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., 23, who was charged with one count of trafficking in prescription medications in connection with the January drug sting. He is being held in the St. Johns County jail in lieu of $100,000 bond.

"We're all going to prison," Misty Croslin says later in the phone call.

In a recording released earlier by the Flagler County jail, Ronald Cummings could be heard reaching the same conclusion while talking with a newspaper reporter.

"Oh, no, I'm going to DOC. I'm going to prison. No if, ands or buts," he says in the recording made on Jan. 24. "... I said, there's no if, ands or buts, I'm going to prison. ... Did I put myself in a bad spot? Of course I did."

If convicted on all charges, Misty Croslin faces more than 74 years in prison and Ronald Cummings more than 43 years.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100204/ARTICLES/100209695/1002?p=2&tc=pg

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.