April 19, 2024, 06:26:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Sesame Street Character Are You? Sesame Street Turns 40 Today  (Read 1968 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: November 10, 2009, 09:25:11 PM »

http://www.wyff4.com/seenon4/21572582/detail.html
Which Sesame Street Character Are You?

POSTED: 10:53 am EST November 10, 2009
UPDATED: 7:07 pm EST November 10, 2009

(Slide show and videos available at above link)
Sesame Street turns 40 years old today! And if you've ever wondered which character you are most like, we've got an interactive quiz to help you find out. You can also find out which characters WYFF News 4's staff members are most like at the bottom of this page.

More than 440 celebrities have appeared on the popular children's show since Carol Burnett and James Earl Jones became the first two guest stars in 1969. The group now claims Robert De Niro, Richard Pryor, Stevie Wonder and, most recently, first lady Michelle Obama, who appears in the 40th season opener, among its members.

Everyone seems to have a favorite Sesame Street character, whether it's the perpetually cranky Oscar the Grouch, the bright yellow, optimistic Big Bird or one of the other colorful cast members.

Which Sesame Street character are you most like?  (Go to link at top of page to use the interactive)

First take the below quiz to see who you are:

Character Descriptions:

Bert: I often find myself being the more mature, analytical and reasonable person in my group of friends. Some may consider me eccentric, that bottle cap collection and the fascination with pigeons ain't helping, but I'm a true friend who's always everybody's "old buddy."

Big Bird: I have a wonderful imagination and am very creative. I sometimes can get too excited over new things, which often leaves me feeling disappointed when things don't turn out like I planned. But I never stay down for long and always try again.

Cookie Monster: I can tend to get over-excited over the smallest things, but that's not always a bad thing. I like to live life at a frenzied pace and have a voracious appetite for trying new things, especially if that new thing is edible.

The Count: I have a real mind for numbers and could spend hours doing puzzles and quizzes. I tend to evaluate my life not necessarily through the quality of experiences, but the quantity of them.

Elmo: My friends like to be around me because I always make them giggle. I am enthusiastic, friendly, and cheerful, and always want to be part of everything going on around me. Even when I don't get what I want, that doesn't stop me from being optimistic and upbeat.

Ernie: I sometimes come up with some hair-brained schemes, which tends to test the patience of those closest to me. But it's all because I like to have fun. I am generally the life of a party at gatherings and love a good practical joke.

Grover: Despite any outward appearance, I believe in standing up for the little guy and I am always around to lend a hand. I can be excitable and compulsive, but also very caring. What I want more than anything else is to be loved by others.

Oscar: I generally am happier being on my own. When I do hang out with friends, they are always trying to cheer me up and get me to have a good time. I might have a tough outer shell, but once people get beyond that, I can surprise them with how heartwarming I can be.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 08:14:45 PM »

Oh my...

I am mostly Oscar, but there is a lot of Cookie Monster in me too, lmao.
I am Oscar Monster 

Kinda funny....when I saw the title thread in the forum, before I clicked on it---I said to myself-out loud, lmao.... 'I am Oscar the Grouch" lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.