March 29, 2024, 04:15:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Skeeter's tape of Deepak (from Scrux)  (Read 7517 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: December 16, 2006, 11:02:19 AM »

(Jamie Skeeters is seen adjusting the camera and positioning it so that it is pointed at the location
                              where Deepak will eventually be seated.  We can see a ceiling fan whirring constantly)
Jamie Skeeters: (Speaking to an unidentified  person in the room.)  
                            He’s over there trying to find a girl to f***.  It’s none of your business what  
                            he’s doing .  

(Many unintelligible sounds and words here.  Seems to be when Deepak enters.
                             Some unintelligible conversation from the door over to where they finally sit down.)

So, where’s my damn (unintelligible)?  Here it is.  It’s a wonder I couldn’t see it.  I’ll tell you what,
                             you want the comfy one or you want this one?  

Deepak Kalpoe:    Um, this one.
                            ( Sits in chair in front of camera. We only see the side of Deepaks head above
                             ear level)

Jamie Skeeters:    Ok.  Um. (Skeeters is out of camera view)

Deepak Kalpoe:    (unintelligible)

Jamie Skeeters:    I know.  I appreciate what she did.  I don’t think you would have trusted me if, if uh,  
                              if it hadn’t been for Angelina.  

Deepak Kalpoe:    Yeah

Jamie Skeeters:    And there’s things that I wanted to say that I’m not going to say with uh with uh

Deepak Kalpoe:    Her present.

Jamie Skeeters:  With her  present.  No.  Whooh, it’s hot.  Anyhow, I’d like to do the poly, but let me
                              be right up front with you. Right up..  How do you... How do you pronounce  
                              your name?

Deepak Kalpoe:    Deepak

Jamie Skeeters:    Teepak?  T – Pak.  (this is not a misprint, this is what Skeeters says)

Deepak Kalpoe:     No, D.  Deepak

Jamie Skeeters:     Oh, D.

Deepak Kalpoe:     Deepak, like Deepak Chopra

Jamie Skeeters:     Oh, ok. Um, if you did it, don’t take the poly for me or anyone else cause you won’t
                               pass it.  If you did it... do not take a poly. I’m telling you that right up front.  Cause you
                               won’t pass. It’s, it’s too good.  And you saw what was going on with that guy.  If you
                               did not do it, you’re   foolish.  I don’t want to use the word stupid, but I’ll, I’m the only  
                               one stupid, but you’re foolish on not having every bit of evidence to help you over  
                               here on this island cause  this island is unbelievably corrupt.  If they want to use you
                               for a sacrificial lamb,  you’re gone.  You know that and I know that.  I don’t know how
                               they work over here  but I’m not to proud of the way they are.  So, and the question  
                               I’ll ask you is if you intentionally killed her?  

Deepak Kalpoe:     No.  

Jamie Skeeters:     I know

Deepak Kalpoe:     That not suff...(unintellligible)

Jamie Skeeters:   Okay.  But I would ask you. Now if you were there when something happened to
                               her and it wasn’t intentional, I can prove that it was not intentional.  You, your brother or  
                               even, uh.. Yorthan...Yourthan (this is not a misprint, this is what Skeeters says)

Deepak Kalpoe:     Joran.

Jamie Skeeters:     Ok.  Pardon my pronunciation, I’m just a California boy.  Uh, if it was an accident...
                              if it was an accident, I can help all of you.  Including the father if I have to.  The father is
                              protecting the boy like any father would do.  Just like you and I would do for our kids.  
                              And that would be nothing but an ass chewing out.  And if you guys were partying and
                              gangbanging and, and, even if somebody had given her a date drug, it doesn’t matter.  
                              She participated in it.  And if she did give her a date drug, they can’t prove it.  But I’m
                              not gonna ask you.  And uh that,  but if that happened, that’s not murder.  She,  nobody,  
                              you didn’t.   Nobody forced her to drink that night.  

Deepak Kalpoe:     No, no, no (Shakes head left to right four times)  

Jamie Skeeters:   Nobody told her that you can't f*** her. You know?  I mean...
                              and I'm sure she had sex with all of you.  And...  
                              Whoop! (high pitched shriek)  

Deepak Kalpoe:     No. She didn't. (Shakes his head left to right five times)  

Jamie Skeeters:  Ok, well.  I mean... good.  
                              If she did (next syllable unintelligible)  
                              (the sound after "did" cannot be discerned, obscurred by Deepak's "You'd")  
                              then...  

Deepak Kalpoe:    You'd be surprised how simple it was that night.  

Jamie Skeeters:     Really?  
                               Well... what I'm sayin' is then, if you're involved... in a... in a nasty malicious way,  
                               don't take the poly.  If you're not, you're foolish not to take the polygraph, 'cause  
                               it can help. It can help you big time.  Even though they say “Well, we can’t use it”.  
                               No, but you can give us statements or we were told statements and the we can  
                               verify what you said.  And then they’ll put us on the stand... “well how
                               do you know this?”  “Because the man passed a polygraph.”  Whoop.(this whoop is
                               similar to sound made earlier, but not as loud.  It is a unique Skeeters  expression)
                               It’s out. Plus Dr. Phil and the Phil show, he’s gonna blast this thing in front of  
                               where he has 200 million  people, looking at him all over the world.  The pressure will
                               be on these people here, that you’d be too damn hot to touch.  Because they know  
                               who I am.  Well, you can see how bad they want to find me, when you’ve got Greta  
                               and everybody else trying to find me.  They’ll find me.  But they’re, they’ll find me  
                               probably by tomorrow.  Big deal.  I’m ready for 'em.  That’s who I was talking to,  
                               Phil,  and Phil show when you called me.  We’re ready. I don’t want 'em to know I’m  
                               working for Phil.  Cause they’ll try to out scoop him and  that’s not going to help you
                               or the mother, that Beth girl, Beth, is that her name? Beth?

Deepak Kalpoe:     Beth.

Jamie Skeeters:     Yeah.  And it’s not going to help Natalee.  So, you’re not going to get anything out of me.  
                               And I hope you don’t say anything or your attorney doesn’t say anything. And, uh, you know
                               there’s bound to be problems, but it’s a…I can help ya.  And I wanna help ya.  If you’re
                               clean, if you’re telling the truth, I wanna help ya.  If you’re not telling the truth I can’t help ya.  
                               Plain and simple.  

Deepak Kalpoe:     The polygraph, you have to talk that over with my attorney. Um, and he’ll decide.  

Jamie Skeeters: Your attorney works for you.  You can tell him,  "I’ll do whatever you say."

Deepak Kalpoe:     I know, I know I can fire him also.  

Jamie Skeeters:    Well, yeah, but no, he’s only looking out for your behalf.  You should always listen to  
                              your attorney.  But, you can also let him know…

Deepak Kalpoe:     If he advises me…

Jamie Skeeters:    (continuing to tell Deepak what to say to his attorney)
                              “I really believe in this guy. I want you to  see what he showed me."  Then you make up
                              your own mind.  And tell him that. "And if I pass the poly”…and your attorney knows,  
                              because you tell him things that I’ll never  know.  But, if you pass the poly your attorney
                              will be known that he’s got the biggest most powerful man in show business with an  
                              audience of 200 million all over the world that will back you up... with the polygraph.  
                              That’s how much Phil believes in the polygraph.  He will put you as a victim yourself.  
                              And that goes for your brother too.  

Deepak Kalpoe:     The television viewers can back us up, yeah. They do it right now also. You know,  
                              you have against and people that are for us.  

Jamie Skeeters:     Not for Phil.  Those are news media.  People are gonna say “well I think he’s dirty, I  
                               think this”.  Just like me.  Until I hear differently, I think you guys all had a party and  
                               she overdosed and fell down and hit her head and died or overdosed.  Had a drug  
                               overdose and died.  That’s my own personal opinion.  From what I’ve heard from  
                               the news people.  Phil will talk to you like you and I are talking, mano a mano.  
                               That’s how we’ll be.  I’ve got a film, they’re sending a camera and a film crew tonight,
                               they’ll be here in the morning.  I hear she’s a cute little girl too. But she’s, she’s  
                               going to be doing on the video on everything.  They would like to have a video with
                               you, as well.  It won’t air until... probably like the 12th of next month.  That’s the first  
                               time, because they have to make the movie, cut it chop it, put it in on story.  Phil will
                               be talking to you, then he’ll fly you to California for an interview there.  I mean an interview
                               with the man right in front.  And then they, then they’ll put, usually the shows are about
                               two weeks after we finish doing them.  And uh, he’ll interview your attorney.  Uh, your
                               attorney will get all kinds of notoriety.  I mean…

Deepak Kalpoe:      But the polygraph I can take at anytime.  It’s not, you know, a doubt that I have or you know
                               questions or (unintelligible), but I still don’t see a reason that it will work in court here.  
                               Believe me on that one, because we offered them again and again and again.  

Jamie Skeeters:     Well, the people they have on here. I don’t know if they know how to do polygraph series.  

Deepak Kalpoe:      If you want me to take a polygraph for the show, you know.  I’ll talk it over with my attorney.  
                               I’ll get back to you and (unintelligible)  But it’s not gonna help.

Jamie Skeeters:     But it will buddy.

Continues from transcript of segment one...

Jamie Skeeters: You... you know this guy that you saw on here today? How would you like to be sittin' in court
                           that, you... you... they pick your butt up this week.... and that dumbass get up there and “I saw this,  
                           I saw the green eyes, I saw the pubic, I saw this, and I , and I saw that man right there burying
                           her with his brother and the judge's...” and you can't say...  All you can say is that's not true.
                           And this guy’s got down details, he’s got this, the color of the truck, the color of the eyes.  
                           He’s a good witness, except he’s a damn liar.  

Deepak Kalpoe:  Yeah.

Jamie Skeeters:  You can’t prove he’s a liar. You can now with me, but you wouldn’t be able to prove
                            he’s a liar hadn’t been for me.  It’s just another man’s word against you and you’re not
                            saying...  You’re not saying shit cause it’s a,  

(sound of phone ringing, like a cellphone ring)  

it’s a…

(sound of phone ringing)  

Jamie Skeeters: (on the telephone)  This is Jaime   Ah huh. (unintelligible whisper) Yeah.
                            (listening)  
                            Right.  
                            (listening)  
                            Oooh....  
                            (listening)  
                            There you go.  And that  will, that'll protect the (unintelligible) and everybody
                             else here too.  
                             (listening)  
                             Ok...  
                            (listening)  
                             Ok.  So, you want me to  just give her your phone number still?  Er..,  you're gonna
                            call her.
                            (listening)  
                            Okay, but what
                            if she finds out who I’m working for?  What do you  want me or you to say?  You want  
                            me just to refer all comments to you?  
                             (listening)  
                            Well, I’m gonna  put you up for that. I’m talking to an individual sitting two feet from  
                            me and I’m not gonna mention a name right now but I would like for him.  No no no no…
                            I would like for him to know who he’s going to be talking to on the show.  The individual  
                            has said if Phil wants a polygraph... and it’s okay with his attorney, he’ll give you one  
                            for the show.  I’m trying to tell him how we’ll help him with his trial.  Let me ask him if  
                            he’ll say hello to you.  

Jamie Skeeters:  (now speaking to Deepak)  
                             This is Hollywood.  
                             You don’t have to mention your name.  This is,  this is... I want you to know who Julie
                              is though...  If they throw me off the island this is who you’ll be talking to. Ok?  She’s
                              one you can trust.  
                             (speaking to Julie)  
                             Say, "hello" to somebody,  
                             (speaking to Deepak)  
                              This is Julie.  

(What follows is a 6 minute, one sided phone conversation with Deepak mostly listening. Julie is evidently talking non stop)

Deepak Kalpoe:   (talking on phone)  Hello.  Hi.  (O)k. (just the sound of the letter k)

Jamie Skeeters: (yells out to Julie, who is now talking on phone with Deepak)  
                           Let him know how we’re going to protect him.  

Deepak Kalpoe: (on phone)  (listening)   No it’s not bad in jail.  

Jamie Skeeters: (chuckles)

Deepak Kalpoe: (on phone)  (listening)  

Jamie Skeeters: (yelling) Can I give him your number Julie?

Deepak Kalpoe:  (listening with long silences, punctuated by intermittent acknowledgment sounds from Deepak)  

Deepak Kalpoe: (O)k. (just the sound of the letter k)

(a listening long pause)

Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah

(a listening long pause)

Deepak Kalpoe: (O)k.  

(a listening long pause)

Jamie Skeeters: Don’t hang up. I want to talk to her for a minute.

(a listening long pause)

Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah.  

(a listening long pause)

Jamie Skeeters:  (yells to Julie who is still talking to Deepak on the phone)
                           Julie, you gonna make him a movie star?  (chuckles)

Deepak Kalpoe:  (laughs softly, a chuckle, really)

Jamie Skeeters:  (chuckles, as though he is amused at himself)

Deepak Kalpoe:   He, uh.. He asks... He asks.. if you are making a movie star.  

Jamie Skeeters:   (chuckles),  

Deepak Kalpoe:   (a small laugh, more of a snicker)

(a listening long pause)

Deepak Kappa:   Um.  

(a long listening pause)

Jamie Skeeters: You can trust her.  She's the one with the money and the attorneys...

Deepak Kalpoe: (listening, a very long pause)

Deepak Kalpoe: (chuckles)  

(a listening long pause)

Deepak Kalpoe:  All right.  Right. Okay.  Okay.  Well, um, uh not right now, but I'm talking it over with him.  
                           And you know... Uh... Hold on, because he... .uh.. wants to talk to you.  Um, nice meeting you
                           though.  Okay, all right, bye.  

Jamie Skeeters: (now talking on phone to Julie)
                           Hey Jules, is it okay to give him your number?  In case they throw me off this island and
                           stop contact. Good.  Ok, gal, if that happens I’ll give you a jingle and that’s how we’ll  
                           play it.  All right, yeah.  Yeah.  Ok.  We’ll see just how sharp she is.  I know she’s not as  
                           sharp as you are.  That way I’m gonna give her your number and say don’t do anything else
                           until she calls you.  I know, I know her.  I can talk to her.  I’ll tell her that I will.  I won’t lie to  
                           her but I’ll tell her that I will... I can’t confirm it now... let me contact my source and then I’ll  
                           have my source give me a number that my source calls you directly, not your director or  
                           producer, you.  And then,  then I’ll get a hold of you and you can call.  And listen my wife’s  
                           worried that she’d think that Greta found out, because my wife said “my husband’s a
                           professional, you should act like one.”  And, my wife knows she's a professional because…
                           we don’t need her as an enemy against these three boys here, we wanna keep her on our  
                           side.  All right kid, well it's midnight here.  Ok,  (laughs) bye.  Take care, bye.  

(now speaks to to Deepak)  

Jamie Skeeters: She’s a good person.  I’ll give ya her number, private number, in case something happens to
                            me.  I don’t think they’re gonna (unintelligible), they’re too scared.  I’m gonna let you in  
                            on something...  If you burn me…

Continued from Segment two...
Jamie Skeeters:   I’m gonna let you in on something...  If you burn me… I will lose my source on the
                             inside that would tell me what's going to be happening to you before it happens to  
                             you... so you can't burn me. Would you rather I not tell you?
Deepak Kalpoe: Depends... Dangerous? Am I in danger? That's... really.. most important.

Jamie Skeeters: No, I'm in danger. Ha, ha, ha, ha.  (Like forced laughter)  Yes, Yes... it could be..  
                             It's not where you are going to be hurt or killed or anything like that.  I'm going to take  
                             a chance with you, but I'm telling you right now, it's so confidential, you're going to know  
                             what I'm talking about, because that's why you're here, you've already got an idea.  But
                            if the party knows that I told you, that party is going to run to somebody else and say  
                             that Jamie told you.  And then I'm going to  get my source cut right in half on people  
                             that are on the inside over here, telling me what's happening to you.  I won't know  
                             what's going to happen to you before it happens to you.  Does that make sense
                             to you?

Deepak Kalpoe:  Yeah

Jamie Skeeters: Right after the guy called that testified against you... the gardener. You made a call. Not  
                             a telephone call, but you made a call to a girl and asked her to be your alibi.  That girl
                             went right to the FBI. She's scared that she's going to get mixed up and thrown in jail and
                             be arrested. And they recorded your voice on a (unintelligible) call.  They've got you  
                             calling for an alibi.  

Deepak Kalpoe:   But, I didn't call anyone.

Jamie Skeeters: I heard your voice.  I mean, I saw the voice on the telephone call message.

Deepak Kalpoe:  And, where was the call number?

Jamie Skeeters: I can find out.  But, anyway, that girl..they have... the  FBI has your. You did it, not  
                            on the phone, but you did it... phone call through the internet.  Anyway...

Deepak Kalpoe:  It's just not possible, because I didn't.
                             (chuckles)
                            I didn't.  

Jamie Skeeters: You may have called somebody, somehow, insinuating you wanted them... or they were
                            wearing a wire.  One or the other, I'm not sure how they did it.  But, I do know after that...  
                            that guy testified, you allegedly.  I don't know the true story. You called this girl and said I'm  
                            going to need you to help me with an alibi.  She... got scared... went to the Feds. The
                            justice system knows about it and I know you're going to get picked up. And they are  
                            going to use that against you as your scared alibi.  It's not good for you, guy.  It's not good
                            at all what's happening.  They say that you were running scared and you called, saying  
                            you need help or something. I can get the conversation; it's gonna take me a couple days.

Deepak Kalpoe:   Are parts anonymous?  Or all of  it or...?

Jamie Skeeters: I don't know.  I just tell you what I found out from my source. That other... the mother knows, her  
                            attorneys know, the justice know and the police know.  I got first (unintelligible) and this girl  
                            here is tipping them.  Whatever, that family knows.  As a matter of fact, I may go do the
                            last kiss you know, and say "Hi  here's... here's, if I can help you, give me a call.," just
                            so I can see what they know. That's usually how I work on that side. If they a...  Anyhow.
                            It's a good friend of yours and she's scared for her well being.  So, if you go back and  
                            threaten her, if it did happen, they will snap you up and (unintelligible).  So, because the feds  
                            know and people know and they, they...

Deepak Kalpoe:   And who is this lady friend?

Jamie Skeeters: I will find out  I will find out, for..

Deepak Kalpoe:   Because, it's not true.

Jamie Skeeters: Ok,  Oh,  I'll find out. Could it be your brother, saying it?

Deepak Kalpoe:   I don't know. That's the thing, I don't know.   28:06

Jamie Skeeters: It's one of you, but they told me, you.  That's why I needed to get this thing done right away.  
                             On you... the polygraph. That's why. And, that's why I said what I did earlier.  I didn't want
                             to say it in front of her, because I didn't know if that was your (unintelligible).

Deepak Kalpoe:   No. Uh..  No, we're not...

Jamie Skeeters: No.  I'm kidding.  
                            (laughs)  
                            Anyway, this person is apparently somebody you talked to about this and something is not...
                            And has already told them what she told you.  And sometimes your closest friends, if they're
                           worried.  And this thing is that big, they'll burn you.

Deepak Kalpoe:   I don't have any close friends anymore; they're all gone.

Jamie Skeeters: Really?  Because of this? It wrecked your life hasn't it.

Deepak Kalpoe:  Everyone is gone.

Jamie Skeeters: Uh

Deepak Kalpoe:  Everything is empty. The bottle is empty.the party is...

Jamie Skeeters: I can help you fill the bottle back up with the polygraph.

Deepak Kalpoe:  All gone

Jamie Skeeters: I can help fill that bottle back up where they will be begging you to say they're
                            sorry. I really can guy.  The polygraph is that strong.

Deepak Kalpoe:  Are you trying to scare me with.. with.. with  the phone call to this lady friend, just so I will
                             take the polygraph, so?

Jamie Skeeters: No, I just wanted you to know that I am not holding anything back.

Deepak Kalpoe:  Cause you don't have to, let me talk it out with my attorney and if he wants to, I  do it and
                            that's it and I'm... It's not that big of a problem if its (unintelligible) and I'll call you.  
                            Do you want the polygraph for this show?

Jamie Skeeters: Well, I want the polygraph that will help you...

Deepak Kalpoe:  Well, I help you... and that's that... that's it.  Cause that's your goal right?  
                             Right now?

Jamie Skeeters: Well, my goal is to get the girl back. That's my number one goal. Get the girl  
                             or the body back.  I don't care about the other shit.  Life goes on. People marry,  
                             they kill, they die and they...  I want the girl back.  That's my number one goal.
                             But, in the meantime I've got enough ethics and credibility... I'm not trying to scare  
                             you at all. I'm not, I'm really not.  I here... I can help you.  Your friends have checked
                             me out.  I'm on the internet in a million places.

Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah

Jamie Skeeters:    And it will tell you all the cases I've done  and people I've helped.  I mean, I don't have
                              to prove (unintelligible) there for you to see. And  it's uh... uh..  All the awards... I'm  
                              an honest person and I'm not a scary...  I can help you   People are scared of a  
                              polygraph, because they don't understand it.   Before I give you one, you will  
                              understand what makes it work. You can stop anytime you like.  You can't make anybody
                              take a polygraph against their will. Nobody.  Can't make them. It won't work, gotta be voluntary.
                              It will help your credibility. This is what it'll do.  If it will not help you in court.. but you will.  
                              It'll help your credibility.  And, when you have public opinion on your side, your friends'll  
                              come back. When its... Especially people like Phil.  People think Phil walk on water,  
                              they really do.  For the people who know Phil, "Oh, if Phil says 'you're guilty,' they ought  
                              to hang you." "If he says, 'you're innocent,' then those other bastards ought to be hung."  
                              And that's how it is.  I don't know if you watch Phil that much.

Deepak Kalpoe:   No... no, I.

Jamie Skeeters:  Well you talk to people... you just talk to people.  They will tell you, this guy can  
                              influence a country.  And your Queen is not that happy with what's going on. And  
                              when the U.S... I'm sure the Queen watches Phil.

Deepak Kalpoe:    (snickers)

Jamie Skeeters: I'm serious, I really do. He will fly over here for you. He's that kind of of man.

Deepak Kalpoe:  The polygraph I will give but..

Jamie Skeeters: For the show?

Deepak Kalpoe:  Yeah, but no interview.  None, whatsoever.

Jamie Skeeters: No what?

Deepak Kalpoe:  No interview, none whatsoever.

Jamie Skeeters: Ok

Deepak Kalpoe:  No cameras, nothing

Jamie Skeeters: Ok. I would like to do the polygraph and I think once we do the polygraph and I have
                             it on file, if you change your mind, it's yours.  If you change your mind, or you want  
                             me to testify for you, I will.

Deepak Kalpoe:  The polygraph I do, after my attorney approves it.

Jamie Skeeters:  Yeah.  If you take it and afterwards you want it...your attorney wants it, I will testify  
                              on your behalf along with the Phil, the people on his side.  I'm going to burn
                              that son of a bitch anyway, the other guy. He is a lying sack of shit.

Deepak Kalpoe:  The gardener.. .They wanted to burn the gardener also, but they didn't.

Jamie Skeeters:  Well, I'm going to get... find that gardener and I'm going to give him a test  
                              and see if he's tellin' the truth.

Deepak Kalpoe:  He's gone.  In Columbia somewhere.

Jamie Skeeters:  He was in town this morning, possibly.  I know where he's staying.

Deepak Kalpoe:   But as far as me going on camera, it still just doesn't matter.  Because at the end  
                              of the night, everyone, still, when they go to bed, they think, "these boys know  
                              something."  It's gonna come down to that, so we gave up on that a long time ago.  

Jamie Skeeters:  And you do know something, but they don't know what you know.  That's what it  
                              is, they... you do know something.

Deepak Kalpoe:  It's on paper there.  What we know? It's is on paper. Signed.

Jamie Skeeters: Fine. Uh.. you know, but..

Deepak Kalpoe:   You see, the amount of pressure they put on us in those twenty-six days and  
                            are putting on right now on Van der Sloot.  Uh... people don't see that.

Jamie Skeeters: Oh, I know what they're doing.

Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah.  And, uh you don't wanna know how we we've been treated.

Jamie Skeeters: Did they... did they beat you?

Deepak Kalpoe:  Uh... no.  They weren't...  They did to Van der Sloot

Jamie Skeeters: What?

Deepak Kalpoe:  They did to Joran.

Jamie Skeeters: They did beat him up?

Deepak Kalpoe:  They treated us hard.  And, after all that pressure...
                             (sighs)
                             These people still thinks, you know,  we know something. Their problem.

Jamie Skeeters:  Well, it wouldn't hurt to have somebody that makes... (unintelligible)

Deepak Kalpoe:    (unintelligible ) ...us up.  Because he knows, he saw it. They appealed and they  
                             still lost it because they saw also.  The amount of pressure we've been in, uh.. for  
                             example, one bread and a little cup of water from eight am to seven pm.  
                             They don't know that.

Jamie Skeeters: You should tell people.

Deepak Kalpoe:  Why?  They just don't care.  None of 'em care. I mean, when Beth got on and cry
                             and this and that, everyone's now like.. you know, sympathy and those things,  
                             but, uh...they didn't hear our side of the story and...

Jamie Skeeters: Phil will tell your...your side of the story. I'm serious.  They will... He will tell your
                            side of the story to where they will never do that to you again.  
                            Because they know you have a friend. Powerful friend. I'm serious.  I, uh I have  
                            heard they're gonna probably try and pick you up by the weekend

Deepak Kalpoe:  I.. uh..

Jamie Skeeters: Ok, well then we heard the same thing. Can we?  If your attorney says, "yes," can  
                             we do that then... uh?

Deepak Kalpoe:   You heard Monday... I heard (unintelligible).

Jamie Skeeters: Ok.

Jamie Skeeters:     If your attorney agrees tomorrow, I'll go to his office. He can feel safe  
                               with me in his office. And I'll bring this thing with me.  
Deepak Kalpoe:     Yes, that's fine  

Jamie Skeeters:     But if he says ok, let's do it right away in case they do pick you up 'cause
                               I can't wait til they you get out. And they want to do this show by probably
                               the uh... they want to do it by 12th, at least of September; takes so long to  
                               piece things together. So if I, if we can do the polygraph right away. And  
                               you tell Phil, if you want to do an interview with him, you tell him what they
                               did to you and your brother. You let it be known. And when they... what else
                               can they do to you? They won't let it happen again, and they know you're  
                               gonna, we're going to ask you. And if they're doing that kind of ...

(unintelligible, both talking together)

Deepak Kalpoe:    ...The other guy made a complaint already. that um  

Jamie Skeeters:      Van der Sloot?  

Deepak Kalpoe:      Van der Sloot made a complaint that they, they beat him up. But um, but nothing so far.  

Jamie Skeeters:    See? You have to have the backing of somebody that's big and powerful.

Deepak Kalpoe:      And about interviews, et cetera,  I just told someone, because the price is not too  
                               good yet because, uh...  we are planning to write a book.  

Jamie Skeeters:     Who's writing a book?  

Deepak Kalpoe:    Me. That's what they told me. They said write a book, explain everything in the book,  
                               give it to a publisher. You'll have a pretty good sum of money, and that's... that's

Jamie Skeeters:      Put your polygraph in your book, too, and your interview with Phil in the book.  
                               He'll give you videos for your book.

Deepak Kalpoe:      That's why we are not doing interviews right then, I mean,  and we are not wearing wires like  
                               everyone on camera and we have our reasons why.  

Jamie Skeeters:.     Phil doesn't write a book, he does a show. And if you would... you could you can take  
                               whatever you're, you could put that, whole chapters...  

Deepak Kalpoe:      But, he's paying me for a show, that's the...

Jamie Skeeters:      He won't pay you NOW (emphasizes the word now) for a show. But if you want to  
                               have an interview with somebody that will pay you, I'll fix you up with Oprah.  
                               (whispers)
                               She'll pay you.  
                               (back to normal voice)
                               She won't pay you now, because it's still an investigation.  

Deepak Kalpoe:     That's right, that's one of the reasons also that we are not going, you know, on  
                               television or magazines, all those things, because no one, no one knows what's
                               going to happen.  

Jamie Skeeters:     Well, he can help you if you can verify. If you will take a polygraph, I can give  
                              you another polygraph besides this thing with the girl. Were you tortured? ...in jail,  
                              yes or no? You pass a polygraph, that's credibility.  

Deepak Kalpoe:.    Well, I wasn't tortured (chuckles)  

Jamie Skeeters:     And then that one will go in  

(unintelligible, both talking together)

Jamie Skeeters:     Huh?  

Deepak Kalpoe:   I wasn't tortured in...

Jamie Skeeters:    Well what I mean, torture doesn't mean they cut you up and beat you, torture is like
                              you said, giving you one sip of water in this hundred-degree weather once a day in a
                              hot jail cell. That's torture. Keeping you awake, taking your clothes off, turning a hose
                              on you, making you stand in a position, that's torture. I mean you call it what you want,  
                              but that's what they call torture The can keep the lights on and off, that's torture. Um,  
                              water drippin on a drum, that's torture. That's what it is, torture. It's just being mean,
                              but it's torture.  

Deepak Kalpoe:     No

Jamie Skeeters:  Just like our guys did to those troops over there in Bagdad... made them take their
                              clothes off and  lay on top of each other.  They were thown in jail for that too.  Jerks.
                              Well, I'll talk to your attorney on it. I mean if you give me his number or you and or
                              I'll call him in the morning  or you have him call me... but, I would like to do it right  
                              away if we do it, because it's getting close. And if... even if you say, won't help me  
                              in court, if it's there, let your attorney decide that.  He will use that. I'll guarantee it..  
                              He will use your statement to me. I'm credible. I'll be testifying on your behalf, this  
                              is what you told me and I believe him. And they say, how, why do you believe him?  
                              Because who I am and what I do.  And what, who are you, what you do?  Well,  
                              since you asked your honor, I'm a polygrapher and I'm a professional interrogator.  
                              And he told me this stuff... and I've got it on video and I've got it on charts and I've
                              got twenty six hundred people in this world that are experts in this that'll say, "He's
                              tellin' the truth."  That have to have to tell them that ...  they have to .. that's how  
                              we do it in the states. I just don't mention the word polygraph.  He told me this  
                              and I proved it.  And if they walk in and ask me how I proved it, I got 'em.  If they
                              ask me, I didn't say that.. I'll. You're even easier you don't have a jury, you have
                              a judge.  

Deepak Kalpoe:    We'll, the same judge can send you to twenty-five years.

Jamie Skeeters:  If you killed her. If you planned and killed her...

Deepak Kalpoe:  Well,  I, I heard they are planning to charge from the other guy with murder.  

Jamie Skeeters:  Van der Sloot?

Deepak Kalpoe:  Yeah.  For September? They're... what we'd heard, he's are expected to charge.  
                              And, um, I personally think it's going to happen also.  And then they're comin'.  
                              They're gonna come after us as accomplish (meant accomplices). To all of us
                              (unintelligible)  It's all expected. We're ready.

Jamie Skeeters:  Well, what are you gonna do about it?  You just gonna lay there and let 'em  
                              do it to you again?

Deepak Kalpoe:   No, course not

Jamie Skeeters:   How old are you?

Deepak Kalpoe:   21, seventeenth of October.

Jamie Skeeters:   22.

Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah.

Jamie Skeeters:   You just can't lay down and let them to do that to you, buddy.  

Deepak Kalpoe:   I know.  

Jamie Skeeters:   You just can't let that happen. I can help you with that. They're not gonna take up
                               for you. Your minister of justi.. or whatever he's called, he's not gonna take up for
                               you.  We'll eat 'em up. They were gonna take us down in the states.  We'll eat 'em
                               up.  If we're right.  If we're wrong we won't do shit.  If we're right. we'll eat 'em up.  
                               And you can use all that for your book, too. That's more chapters for you book.  
                               If it'll be known nationally, it'll be known all over the world.  When I did the first Phil
                               show, I didn't get paid either. I just did a polygraph and I got more damn business.
                               I made probably thirty, forty thousand dollars. Just for being on his show, where  
                               he was saying I'm the best in the world.  Just by people sayin', that you work for Phil,
                               you gotta be the best in the world. If Phil says you're innocent, you gotta be innocent
                               'cause Phil says so.  He's a god.  But, I mean if he says you were... he's that  
                               powerful.  And that's his number one person you just talked to. She's the reason
                               I'm here. She's the reason I'm here.  But, that powerful. And you can use whatever  
                               you get out of Phil. He'll give you the tapes. Most people write books that go on the
                               Phil show. I'd probably go on again. But most people go on his show will write a book
                               and... successful. He'll give  you the videos of the whole show.  They have cameras
                               this way, that way, this way, every way, everything, but up your ass.

Deepak Kalpoe:     (snickers)

Jamie Skeeters:     And they will, they'll give you the raw footage, 'cause they're gonna take the best
                              one after the show. And I mean to tell you buddy, it's great. I have several at the house.

Deepak Kalpoe:     I'm not sure about the show, yet.  

Jamie Skeeters:     It'd be the best thing for you and for your reputation.  

Deepak Kalpoe:     I'm really not sure about the show.

Jamie Skeeters:     Ok. Then kick it around.  But it's a...  just kick it around. And it's a.. if you want it,
                               it's there. If you don't want it, don't worry about it.  But it's there if you want it.
                               You... you. Nobody else  You... or your attorney... your turn to do it.  and it's not
                               for Holloway... It's not for anybody.  It's...  

Deepak Kalpoe:     That's what we told most people also.  Because Greta also...  
                              She... she was offering, you know, offering sums of money also, you know, for an
                              exclusive (unintelligible)..

Jamie Skeeters:     How much?

Deepak Kalpoe:     Uh... the numbers are pretty big.

Jamie Skeeters:     Like what? I'm kinda curi..

Deepak Kalpoe:     Four and a half million.  

Jamie Skeeters:     My, my.

Deepak Kalpoe:     But, we just can't talk about it yet.  It's just an ongoing investigation.
                              I just... I can't.. really. I told them repeatedly, go to my attorney. If they have  
                              something.

Jamie Skeeters:    Well, I can't give you money now, but I... I can give you freedom. So that you  
                             can sue the hell out of everybody and..

Deepak Kalpoe:    And that's what we're waiting on, because that's what my lawyer's advising.  
                             If they want to arrest us again, they can. Because, believe me I have my alibi for  
                             that Sunday. The more they screw up, the better for me.  And, I want them to  
                             arrest me again. I'm waiting on them.  Because the more they screw up,  
                             the more we're going to hit them like a bag of bricks.

Jamie Skeeters:   Well... good, I hope you do.

Deepak Kalpoe:    We're ready for them. Because, our alibi is there, mine and my brothers.  
                              Confirmed. So..   Beth thinks.. she's..

Jamie Skeeters:    Let's give your alibi a polygraph.  That'll firm it up. Firm, firm.

Deepak Kalpoe:    That's like. Like I said. Um.. It's just.. um...we're not really worried about the  
                              shows. Or that... or a show clearing us our name. Our name is clear, because
                              the stuff is not going public yet.  Once all of this.,. "Why don't you think that
                              they are hiding it?" That.  Why don't they just bring it public? So that the public
                              sees what they have on us. Not even a fingerprint, not a hair.  Nothing.
                              They won't do it, because they know.  And then Beth goes home with all her
                              critical remarks, and... uh..  this and this, calling me a criminal on TV. I have  
                              on tape... right now is waiting for her.  

Jamie Skeeters:     I heard that.

Deepak Kalpoe:     So, we're pretty pissed.  We just don't express it... but we are so...

Jamie Skeeters:     Are the courts pretty lenient towards slander over here?

Deepak Kalpoe:     No. If I sue someone... (unintelligible)  Um... the amount is not that big and there
                               is no, no no jail or something. (unintelligible)  That's why I was looking for an
                               attorney in the US.  

Jamie Skeeters:     You want one?

Deepak Kalpoe:      I'm looking for a good one, you know?

Jamie Skeeters:      I work with the best.  

Deepak Kalpoe:      ... to see what he or she, you know, can do about our rights, our privacy. If those
                              (unintelligible) our photos on TV in handcuffs and everything on TV, just like that.

Jamie Skeeters:     I'm gonna give you the number of the girl you just talked to.  Julie? They have
                              the most powerful attorneys in the world. I'll give you... you talk to her. You talk
                              directly to her. The most powerful criminal and civil attorneys in the world. In the  
                              world. Local, international... 'cause, he's, he's, he's.. international. Most powerful.
                              They've got television syndicates over....They've got a program right here on your
                              island. Thats it.  Talk to her. Have her talk to one of your attorneys on that. If  
                              anybody can get you  money and get you rights, clearly they can. If you're gonna
                              do them a favor, they'll give you a favor in return. In the US and international. Think
                              about that. Your welcome, cause your attorney can follow...

Deepak Kalpoe:     I have go to college also, eventually.  Miami Dade... Miami Dade college.

Jamie Skeeters:   Miami?

Deepak Kalpoe:     Miami Dade college. All gone, it's over.

Jamie Skeeters:    Maybe not. Give me a chance to help you. Give me a chance to help you.
                              I mean...What have you got to lose? You say it's not gonna help you.  Is it  
                              going to make you look any worse than what people are thinking of you now?  

Deepak Kalpoe:  No

Jamie Skeeters: Cause, that's pretty bad. All I can do is help. That's why they sent me over  
                             here. They didn't like what (unintelligible) going on (unintelligible). They know
                             you. (unintelligible). I know, in here,  you didn't do it..  Let's let that little box  
                             over there prove it.

Segment five - (starts with overlap from previous segment)

Jamie Skeeters: Cause, that's pretty bad. All I can do is help. That's why they sent me  
 over here. They didn't likewhat (unintelligible) going on (unintelligible). They know you. (unintelligible). I know, in here,  you didn't do it..  Let's let that little box over there prove it.

Deepak Kalpoe: Is he the jogger they're talking about...  or he's the landfill guy, right?
 (Deepak appears to be asking about someone in a polygraph video, which Skeeters earlier mentioned, he had shown to Deepak, prior to this interview)

Jamie Skeeters: What landfill guy?

Deepak Kalpoe: Yeah,  he is the person that saw something in the morning hours.

Jamie Skeeters: Five thirty in the afternoon.  No. No.  The one I want, that’s the gardner.  
 The gardner's the one that saw.  He couldn't sleep.  He got up.  And, uh...

Deepak Kalpoe: Went to his boss’ house.

Jamie Skeeters: Yeah. And, uh, definitely saw you guys at 3:00 when statements were  
 made, not you, I think,  Van der Sloot, but statements were made that, uh, he was home in bed by 2:30.  And this guy remembers exactly what time it was.. because he couldn’t sleep that night, and, uh.  He couldn’t recognize, he identified everyone of you in a line up except for one of you, I don’t know which one it would be… you or your brother

Deepak Kalpoe: My brother.

Jamie Skeeters: Ok.  

Deepak Kalpoe: He picked out me and, and and.. Joran.

Jamie Skeeters: Yeah, but he didn’t... and they said, 'cause the brother was layin' in  
 the back seat and... That’s going to kill you, from what I hear over here.  Doesn’t sound like too much to me in the States, but that’s going to kill you over here.  

Deepak Kalpoe: Well, um, my lawyers actually told me it went very... pretty well.
 Because, I also in the same room um, the day he was giving his um...uhh, even the judge…even the judge had…

Jamie Skeeters: Then why did they held.. haul him back faster?  

Deepak Kalpoe: Even the judge was telling him like “If I ask you a question you
 answer it directly, you don’t beat around the bush.  And this is the last time I warn you."  He had to go three times to the bathroom.  I mean, come on, the guy....

Jamie Skeeters: Well, they still bound him over.  

Deepak Kalpoe: I don’t…

Jamie Skeeters: So they, so apparently that testimony’s in.  And I wanna give, I wanna..
 I’ll have him. Hugh got his number, he’s here.  He was, I mean we had him this morning.  I just didn’t have a, uh, an interrogator.  A translator.  And, uh, but I’ll have him tomorrow.  I got a translator now.  And, I’ll have him tomorrow.  And he is going to take a poly.  And, uh…

Deepak Kalpoe: And about the alibi call, that’s completely…(snickers) not
 right  (unintelligible).  

Jamie Skeeters: I, I,... I heard that from a pretty good source…

Deepak Kalpoe: No.   And, tell the source, um, he or she is not that good.  

Jamie Skeeters: Ooooh, I’m not gonna tell them that cause I have not spoken to them
 But it's...

Deepak Kalpoe: Um, the person that’s informing you... they

Jamie Skeeters: They were misinformed…

Deepak Kalpoe: Um, yeah…(laughs)  Okay, let’s see…I didn’t even make a phone call.  
 (snickers)

Jamie Skeeters: Well, I’m not sure if it’s on a phone or a computer message or it’s some
  kind of communication where they had the…

Deepak Kalpoe: I’m not stupid to chat about the case online.  Because they have our..our
 chats.  They found it out, they found everything, everything.  About the American media telling that the Aruban guys are not that good at investigation?  They’re wrong.  They just know everyone I’ve ever been... in my life.  They just, my whole life is there, on table.  

Jamie Skeeters: Really?

Deepak Kalpoe: Yeah.  With every girl I’ve been.  Everything.  They just know everything.

Jamie Skeeters: So, let me ask you this.  This.. this ...  I heard this happens  
 here. That for twenty five bucks you can pay a bartender to slip your date a date rape drug , a drug in her, in her uh drink.  Does that happen?  

Deepak Kalpoe: I never.

Jamie Skeeters: You never even heard of that happening?

Deepak Kalpoe: I never drugged someone.  

Jamie Skeeters: No, not saying you.  I mean, have you heard that happening?  

Deepak Kalpoe: I haven’t heard, you know, the bartender story..  

Jamie Skeeters: Or, a waitress or somebody like that.  Are they able to give you  
 something to put in a drink?

Deepak Kalpoe: I know that there’s a drug called ecstasy, but…

Jamie Skeeters: Yeah.

Deepak Kalpoe: Never took it

Jamie Skeeters: That’s what they use in the States…

Deepak Kalpoe: Never, never saw it, also, you know, close up (unintelligible)   Um, I heard  
 they slipping that into drinks there…

Jamie Skeeters: Yeah…

Deepak Kalpoe: But, um…

Jamie Skeeters: And there’s three girls that are gonna be, one of the ones that I want to  
 talk to me this week about that.  I mean there’s three girls that I’m going to be doing polygraphs on.  I’m doing… (unintelligible)

Deepak Kalpoe: Yeah.  

Jamie Skeeters: And uh, to see if they’re lying or telling the truth.  
 That’s why I’m gonna go talk to Mike Cosgrove (?) at the video.  You don’t know him?

Deepak Kalpoe: No.

Jamie Skeeters: That’s why I’m gonna go talk to him, cause it’s his, his people.  

Deepak Kalpoe: Right now, I know that they're digging up, excuse my word, shit, on us.
 And um, we see that, we realize that.  I mean…

Jamie Skeeters: Way the game’s played.  That’s why you dig up shit to
 cover yourselves.

Deepak Kalpoe: I mean, Beth coming to my work with a hidden camera…

Jamie Skeeters: What?

Deepak Kalpoe: Yeah.  It’s all over the news, you know.  

Jamie Skeeters: They got a camera at your work there?

Deepak Kalpoe: Yeah, a hidden camera in her bag.  

Jamie Skeeters: Oh.  Oh.  Who, Beth?

Jamie Skeeters: Whooh!

Deepak Kalpoe: Yeah.  I mean all that kinds of stuff and, and, still Beth is a good person  
 and we’re the bad guys.  But... me.

Jamie Skeeters: Well, Beth’s a victim looking for her daughter, you can’t blame her  
 on that.  It’s just like if something happened to your mom it would be the same way.....  

Deepak Kalpoe: Oh, oh...you people don’t know Beth.  

Jamie Skeeters: Pardon?

Deepak Kalpoe: You people don’t know Beth.  You haven’t spoken to her in person.  
 Or, you haven’t seen the other side of her.  That’s what I meant when they..

Jamie Skeeters: Oh, Beth you mean?

Jamie Skeeters: Oh, I heard she ripped you a new asshole, there, she was..

Deepak Kalpoe: Yeah, and um, she goes on news and saying I have told her “The media  
 hasn’t seen this side of you” and then she said “Yeah, Deepak thinks um, I’m gonna sit quiet and not asking questions”, what I meant was “The media hasn’t seen this bitch side of you.  You threatening people"…

Jamie Skeeters: (laughing) You told her that?

Deepak Kalpoe: Yeah.  No, no, no.  That’s what I’d like to tell her.

Jamie Skeeters: (yelling)  Do it!

Deepak Kalpoe: Yeah.  No, I won’t talk to her.  My attorney sent her a letter to stay far  
 from me, but I heard…

Jamie Skeeters: Yeah, I heard that.  

Jamie Skeeters: It’s in the news.

Deepak Kalpoe: I heard she was there today.  

Jamie Skeeters: Yeah, she was.  

Deepak Kalpoe: Yeah, so.  But, um…

Jamie Skeeters: Over to the place.... over there.

Deepak Kalpoe: Oh... uh... she was sitting in front of the door with Tito.  Today.  Waiting
 Waiting.

Jamie Skeeters: With Tito?

Deepak Kalpoe: So, she’s just stubborn.  She just won’t listen.  
 And, then...  They can hire a contractor killer, kill us. They just won't leave us, never.

Jamie Skeeters: Have there been any threats on your life?

Deepak Kalpoe: Uh, yeah, a lot.  And letters in post boxes, you know.  (unintelligible)

Jamie Skeeters: (unintelligible)

Deepak Kalpoe: You know they can kill us…

Jamie Skeeters: You give those to your attorney don’t you?

Deepak Kalpoe: Yeah.  Chop us up in pieces you know and throw us.  And, if they find  
 Natalee tomorrow alive they will just... .  We just don’t care.  It’s over for us.  You know?  As far as our careers, our schools…

Jamie Skeeters: You gonna stay on the island or you gonna move?

Deepak Kalpoe: Um, move to where?.(laughs)

Jamie Skeeters: Yeah, don’t let them chase you off.  

Deepak Kalpoe: I’m from South America.  Originally from South America.  Our country is  
 not as well as here. And...yeah... uh.. go to where?  I also wanted to move to the States for study.  I like the States.  All my friends are there  That’s why (unintelligible)  …

Jamie Skeeters: Do the show, the States will love ya, if you’re, you’re innocent.  
 You wanna do that poygraph. Seriously.  You should see the Phil show.  Look at it a couple of times.

Deepak Kalpoe: I, uh..  watch it a few times.

Jamie Skeeters: The guy’s honest, he’s sincere.  He’ll back you up.  If you’re right
 he’ll back you up 100%.  

Deepak Kalpoe: Just right now, you have to understand my point of view, also.  Until now  
 everyone I trusted, I’ve been screwed by.

Jamie Skeeters: Everybody?

Deepak Kalpoe: Yeah.  Starting with Greta.  

Jamie Skeeters: I can't believe that.  Even though my wife when...  

Deepak Kalpoe: She was…she came in our house and my mom expected, you know  
 took her in our home, you know, trusted her.  She talked with me, like 10 minutes, and, uh...she went on the record, saying uh.. she talked to Deepak one and a half hours. Uh.. “He told me this, this, this…”  Well, in the case, you know, that's putting a fire on the case.  Lit it up. Deepak said this and this.
Second time... NBC.   They told me, "You can trust me, this and that," you know?  What happens next? A joint production, with them providing Beth a hidden camera, in their bag, and they are standing in front of the door without camera and air it on national televi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 11:44:17 PM »

Segment 6 (starts with overlap continued from previous segment)  -

Jamie Skeeters: I agree with you.  I, I  really hope it works out.  If you take the test or
 not, I really hope it works out for you.  I really do.  I know I can help you.  And, either way I can help you.  Either way, I can help you, whether be personal or for the court system.  And, that’s what I do.  And, if my people didn’t think I couldn't help you, I wouldn’t be here.  I’m five, almost six thousand miles away. So, you know they had to believe in you to send me that far. Ten hours on a damn plane.  So, they believe in you.  I’m here.  Use me.  You won’t get that kind of offers anywhere else in the world. But, I’m here.  And, it’s free.  I don’t want part of your royalties for your show.  If you’re clean, you’re clean.  But... if I can have, some how, some way, get a information... where the body is, I will take care of that.  Whether it be you or whoever.

Deepak Kalpoe: I told Beth everything…she won’t believe us, of course. But, that... that...
 that has been going on for weeks and we don’t go on tv also. No matter what we say…

Jamie Skeeters: It depends who you say it to. You say it to Greta… look at my... She  
 chewed my wife out… My wife and she got in an argument on the phone and Greta doesn’t know my wife. My wife is tough. That’s the Mexican in her.
(chuckles)

Deepak Kalpoe: I mean, everything we say today, they just don’t believe us. At the end of  
 the night, we still are suspects and stay... we’ll stay suspects.

Jamie Skeeters: That’s why that little machine can… if it’s not to… it’s to see if  
 somebody’s statements are true or not. That’s what that little box does….that’s all it does. It’s an investigative tool, that’s all it does. It convinces people if someone’s telling the truth or not. And, it holds up in governments all over the world. Sure, they don’t want to use it in court, because, it’s too accurate. If everybody used it in court, you don’t need juries or a judge. If somebody’s accused of something, put em on the box. If they fail it, shoot 'em. If they don’t fail it, let em go. That’s why it will never be used to take over our system. You don’t want to be judged by a damned machine. It’s smarter than we are anyway. You know? And... So, you gotta have that human touch… the judge, the jury. But that can clear your reputation up... do it all day. I get so many husbands and wives telling me,  
“I think she's screwing the gardener… find out.”  

“Did you screw the gardener?”  

“No. ”  

Bloop, bloop, bloop, bloop… (makes voice like a machine beeping)

”Yes, you did.”  

“Well, maybe once.”  

You know that type thing… but, it’s uh. That’s what it does; it clears up your reputation… that’s what a polygraph is. And, if it helps you, great.. it can’t hurt you, unless you’re lying.

Deepak Kalpoe: No, of course not.

Jamie Skeeters: If you like, (unintelligible)… It can only help, there’s no negative on it.  If
 somebody’s clean, it’s like (unintelligible). It’s like (unintelligible)... There's people that'll never believe in that polygraph." It doesn’t work. It’s voodoo. It’s not accurate. It’s not…"  Bullshit!  Those are the ones that have failed it, because they got dirty. They took one and failed it... most of those. You pass the polygraph, you watch people… especially whoever gives it to you. I’m good… I wouldn’t be here. You get some sharky, that doesn’t know what the hell he's doing and it doesn’t mean a damn thing.  

Deepak Kalpoe: I’ve heard it.. you know.. people they can bypass it. The polygraph.

Jamie Skeeters: There’s people that can, that’s cause they beat the operator.
 You can beat me; you might even be able to beat the machine. But, you can’t beat me and the machine. We're both on it.  And that’s the best equipment in the world. That’s the best money can buy, because, I’m the best trained.

Deepak Kalpoe: Because, when we were cooking up the Holiday Inn story… You
 know, there was a Holiday Inn story before... before the beach. Van der Sloot told... I told.  I asked Van der Sloot, himself,  "What if they give us a polygraph test," and he said, "I’ll pass it," ...about the Holiday Inn story. "There’s no way in hell they can beat...."  

Jamie Skeeters: There isn't.  
 (Skeeters answer appears as though he thought Deepak had said the test can't be beat.  But, it seems Deepak was still quoting Joran saying, the polygraph operators couldn't beat him.)

Deepak Kalpoe: He say... He said, “I’ll bypass it, I know how”  

Jamie Skeeters: He couldn't beat that.

Deepak Kalpoe: That’s what he told me. Thats..

Jamie Skeeters: Yeah, I know...people always say they “I beat a poly…they did that.” I
 can tell on that when you squeeze your ass, just thinkin' about something. I can tell counter measures, I can tell when people are movin' and tryin' things. Which, I will show you how it works, before we do the test. I’ll show you how it really works, I have you pick a number out and uh, it’s.... If I was guilty of something, I wouldn’t take the poly and I know everything about that thing. I can't beat it and I'm one of the best in the world. I can't... I can scramble it up,  because I know what I know what I'm doin'.  But I can't beat it. But, I'm good, I'm very good. So, if somebody like you or this person, that doesn't do this for a living...

Deepak Kalpoe: And you were mentioning a friend, a friend of mine, Sanchez, I think, you
 know, before I was leaving, you said...

Jamie Skeeters: There’s a friend of mine that knows you. That... he knows you, he knows  
 all the players. He’s on the in, over here. He’s a pretty respected individual here. He.. knows….I met him, (sighs) through a retired Federal Agent, who will be here Wednesday…my old partner. He's... I need some help, so, I brought him over... to start getting these girls and all that shit lined up, that I’m going to be doing polygraphs on. And, uh... uh… we're gonna be paying some of the people to cop out on the waiters that are doing the ecstasy drugs.
There’s a lot of stuff going on… it doesn’t involve you. It involves how people can get drugs, and so forth. But, this person here, that’s on the high up...

Deepak Kalpoe: And, he knows me? Or, he or she knows me?

Jamie Skeeters: He.  And uh… Or, knows of you, I don’t know if he’s a personal friend. I’ll  
 talk to him probably tomorrow. Before this is all over with, you may know him. But, I, it’s just like if you say, “don’t say something,”  I’m not going to burn you. (unintelligible) ? He said, “I don’t want people to know who I am because the minister here will make it tough on me.”  And uh...

Deepak Kalpoe: No.

Jamie Skeeters: But, he uh...  he has some stuff on paper that, where you allegedly  
 had... somebody has told him that you said... not him, but, told the investigators that uh.. you were at the (unintelligible) and he got that from you... and, he supposedly knows you. I’ll ask him (unintelligible).  He’s scared about the corruption.. he’s worried about (unintelligible).  I guess it’s bad.
This guy Mansur, you know him?

Deepak Kalpoe: Jossy Mansur..yeah? I don’t know him personally.

Jamie Skeeters: He seems like he’s good people

Deepak Kalpoe: He seems...

Jamie Skeeters: He’s not (unintelligible)?

Deepak Kalpoe: Not really (unintelligible)...

Jamie Skeeters: He knows your mother, doesn’t he?

Deepak Kalpoe: Mansur.. no (unintelligible)

Jamie Skeeters: He doesn’t?  I thought he did.

Deepak Kalpoe: The gardener?

Jamie Skeeters: I don’t know the gardener.

Deepak Kalpoe: Beth’s been checking him also out, because he worked for Mansur.
 He’s Mansur’s gardener and, in court, he told the judge Mansur convinced him to testify. Ok. So, we’ll be looking into that also.  If we’re being blackmailed or screwed or whatever it is, because Beth told me personally, not the first, but some more times.  She’s going to Holland, she's taking a message, that’s what she told me

Jamie Skeeters: Well, I’m supposed to do him with the polygraph.  .

Deepak Kalpoe: Hmmm.  So, the gardner?

Jamie Skeeters: Uh... hmm.  Well, I do you first before I do him.  You have priority.  If  
 you, that is, if you are going to take it.  But, if not, I’ll find out if he’s telling the truth. And, uh, I’ll let you know.  I’ll let you know.  If he’s uh, if he comes up truthful or not, or whatever, he said, cause, I don’t know what all he said.  I mean, what I just heard a little bit about, what I told you.  But I’ll, uh, we’ll find out.  But he’s uh, he was running and hiding, but he’s back.  

Deepak Kalpoe: Yeah, that’s what I heard too.  

Jamie Skeeters: So he, uh...

Deepak Kalpoe: As far as goes for Beth, Beth just wants us…

Jamie Skeeters: If you want a beer, help yourself.  

Deepak Kalpoe: Thanks.  As far as goes for Beth, um, I know she wants us to hang for  
 for this.  All three of us.

Jamie Skeeters If, if you’re guilty she wants you hung, but if you’re not guilty she’s
 not going to want you.  She wants her baby, that’s all she wants.  And you know that’s all she wants.  I mean, you hear her every night on TV, but, I hear it from good source, that’s also on her case.

Deepak Kalpoe: And, so she’s drinking... party in casinos?  Late in the night?

Jamie Skeeters: I don’t know.  

Deepak Kalpoe: Drinking cocktails on... on beaches?

Jamie Skeeters: Is that what she’s doing?

Deepak Kalpoe: Believe me, I have my sources.  

Jamie Skeeters: Okay.  Is she partying?

Deepak Kalpoe: And drunk in casinos.  (unintelligible)

Jamie Skeeters: Okay.  (laughs)  Shit...Get 'em on with video.

Deepak Kalpoe: And, um, still has the nerve to come tell us, you know.  (I) mean, come
 on, the Aruban people, we, our familes, to tell you, quite frankly, we gave enough for someone, to tell you the truth, dressed like a slut, talked like one, was a racist…  

Jamie Skeeters: The mother, I mean the daughter?

Deepak Kalpoe: The daughter.  

Jamie Skeeters: Really?

Deepak Kalpoe: Was a racist, I mentioned.And um, would go in a car with three
 strange guys.  And her mother claiming her to be the little goody two shoes.  Come on.  Enough with the BS already.  It's been enough.  And, I can tell Beth on her face, I don’t care.  I mean, go and say bad things on us. We don’t need any of this.  We just don’t care anymore.  I can tell Beth, you know, on her face, on camera, you know, "Screw you, go home.  You made my life miserable.  You ended it."  

Jamie Skeeters: Yeah, I’m sorry.  I really am sorry…Nobody deserves that....

Deepak Kalpoe: No, I don’t blame everyone for one person’s actions.  I’m not angry
 at the world.  

Jamie Skeeters: Then give me a chance to tell my people, America, your side of the  
 story.  

Deepak Kalpoe: I’m not angry at anyone.  I don’t hate anyone.  I don’t like your  
 president though.
(laughs)  
That’s something else.  

Jamie Skeeters: He’s a good ol’ boy.

Deepak Kalpoe: Uhh, let’s not…
 (laughs)

Jamie Skeeters: What don’t you like about ol’ George?

Deepak Kalpoe: (laughs)
 No, Clinton was my favorite president.  

Jamie Skeeters: You like... you like Bill?

Deepak Kalpoe: Yeah.  All of them, he was my favorite. I like him, he’s cool.  

Jamie Skeeters: He’s cool.  He’s all right.  He just likes women.  There’s nothing
 wrong with that either.  

Deepak Kalpoe: But, I don’t like (unintelligible)   George. (unintelligible) George.

Jamie Skeeters: How do you feel about America being in the war?

Deepak Kalpoe: Um, it was good.  Sadam was a freak anyways.  He killed innocent
  people, tortured them, so.  It was about time, you know, for him to go home, but um, Bush, don’t lie, you’re going after him, because he's working for the (unintelligible)   I mean, come on, let’s get straight on the point.  

Jamie Skeeters: Yeah, you’re right.  You’re right.  

Deepak Kalpoe: Yeah, so, um, he had to go anyways.  I mean, come on, the guy was  
 obviously crazy, so I’m not blaming him, you know, for getting in the war .  As long as he, you know, recovers the country, from damages you know.  Damage control, that’s the important....  So...

Jamie Skeeters: Were you in the military though?

Deepak Kalpoe: Me?  No.

Jamie Skeeters: They don’t have a military here or anything?  

Deepak Kalpoe: Yeah, they have, but um, I wanted to join, but, um, I was too short for
 (unintelligible) they tell me.

Jamie Skeeters: You’re short? How tall are you?

I don’t know, I, but they told me I (unintelligible) .  I’m in business economics now.  That’s what I was going to study.  

Jamie Skeeters: That’s good.  

Jamie Skeeters: You’re still gonna go.  You’re still going.  I think you’re gonna take
  this.  I think your attorney’s gonna let you, and you, I will ask you six months or one year from now “How is your life since you took the polygraph?”  I will keep in contact with you.  And, I will remind you of what... how you felt today, and six months from now, and a year from now, and you will be a happier man.  You will be a happier man, because of this.  I,  I promise you.  I promise you, you will be a happier man.  Just having it, will be able to make you a happier man.

Deepak Kalpoe: It’s not that I’m unhappy right now, it’s just, you know..

Jamie Skeeters: I said happier.  

Jamie Skeeters: Ok.  You will be a happier man.  Seriously.  Is your
 mother working now at all?

Deepak Kalpoe: No, no.  She’s still looking for one.  

Jamie Skeeters: (inaudible whisper)

Deepak Kalpoe: I might have. Yeah.  ... family, so,  probably don't know, most of our  
 family in Americas are in...  Canada and America... and they are the one that’s sending funds to us.  

Jamie Skeeters: Oh, are they?  

Deepak Kalpoe: (laughs) And they don’t know... that it's better that way,  so they  
 don’t want anyone knocking on their door.  So, the less they know is the better, because they’re looking for a scandal everywhere.  

Jamie Skeeters: You're gonna... you’re in a position, where if somebody knows
  where that body is, you and your attorneys would probably know, somehow.

Deepak Kalpoe: We don’t know where the body is.  

Jamie Skeeters: No, but, if it does come.  You give it to me. I don’t take a penny.  I’ll
 make sure your mother and whoever helps you, whoever gives you the information. You just, I'll...you’ll get it to me in a way to help her and you.  There can be a message here on the (unintelligible). And, and I will,  I will (unintelligible)

Deepak Kalpoe: If I knew where the body is, I would tell them a long time ago. Let
 them start a trial and get this over with.

Jamie Skeeters: Yeah.

Deepak Kalpoe: I don’t care, you know, if they charge us with murder, or no. When  
 they went…at the morning they arrested us... five a.m. and you’re suspected of murder, rape, kidnapping... I said, "So, the charging us is not so big, because being suspected, it’s already in,"  You know, that progress. So.  It’s not that big of a deal.  But, I would end everyone’s mystery.. I just don’t know. But, if I tell Beth that, tell Greta,  they don’t believe us. Everything we say right now is just trash, you know.. so we just don’t go on tv or.. or news or news stations.

Jamie Skeeters: Well, not just any tv. Be choosy, like Phil or Oprah. Be choosy.  
 You know these people make their living by scoops. They’ve got scoops…

Deepak Kalpoe: Yeah, the more bad news the better, they say. No one wants to hear  
 good news.

Jamie Skeeters: Yes, Phil does.  

Jamie Skeeters: Look at us. Prove this, before you make up your mind. Watch him  
 tomorrow; five o’clock I think he’s on your channel here.

Deepak Kalpoe: I know that. He comes on NBC after Judge Judy. I, I like her.

Jamie Skeeters: Judge Judy’s a good woman.

Deepak Kalpoe: I like her

Jamie Skeeters: She’s good, you don’t want her pissed at you.  
 (laughs)

I like her. I watch a lot of American shows. You know? Sometimes my parents say, “Are you American or what”?

Jamie Skeeters: I was the chief of police of four colleges out in California. If things  
 work out this way with us, I’ll get you in school in California.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 11:47:41 PM »

Deepak Kalpoe:   I don't care, you know, if you charge us with murder, or no. When they went…at the morning they arrested us... five a.m. and you're suspected of murder, rape, kidnapping... I said, "So, the charging us is not so big, because being suspected, it's already in," You know, that progress. So. It's not that big of a deal. But, I would end everyone's mystery.. I just don't know. But, if I tell Beth that, tell Greta, they don't believe us. Everything we say right now is just trash, you know... so we just don't go on tv or.. or news or news stations.
Jamie Skeeters:   Well, not just any tv. Be choosy, like Phil or Oprah. Be choosy. You know these people make their living by scoops. They've gotta scoop this…
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah, the more bad news the better, they say. No one wants to hear good news.
Jamie Skeeters:   Yes, Phil does.
Deepak Kalpoe:   (laughs)
Deepak Kalpoe:   It all depends. It all depends... (unintelligible)
Jamie Skeeters:   I'm a... I still have a badge... and it get's me outta traffic... But, it's    a retirement badge. And I keep it, case I get pulled over.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah.
Jamie Skeeters:   I want you to see something. What does that say? Says, chief... chief.
Jamie Skeeters:   Police. Retired. (laughs)
Deepak Kalpoe:   (chuckle)
Jamie Skeeters:   But, that's uh, that's uh... But, that a... That opens a lot of doors for me. I'm not (unintelligible) I'm retired. But, boy when I get pulled over… you know..
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah. it helps. (laughs)
Jamie Skeeters:   But, you see where it... where it is? A college (unintelligible) four colleges, actually five colleges.
Deepak Kalpoe:   I see...
Jamie Skeeters:   I'll get you in to one of them. (unintelligible) Especially if.. after you get clean with Phil. Do your thing with Phil. You'd be a celebrity. Seriously. A good one, not a bad one. I'm serious. He's that good. I can work with any of these out... these outfits Greta, all of them. They want me to work for them. I won't tell them the time of day. That phone call was, if Greta finds out who I am, that I would tell her that, uh, I'm gonna put her to Julie and we're gonna tell her that we'll have Phil go on her show and say, "Yes, Jamie's working for us. And, when it comes time, I'll come on your show and share it with you." Get off his back." That's what she told me. Greta will get off.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Greta's really pretty powerful also.
Jamie Skeeters:   She's powerful…
Deepak Kalpoe:   I read, you know.. I read her bi graphy, you know. So I was, you know...   What I know of, she was always nosy.
Jamie Skeeters:   She's very good. She's very good.
Deepak Kalpoe:   She's nosy and, um, she likes to cut people when they talk. I don't    like that. Not at all. I told her, "Let someone finish their sentence before you ask."
Jamie Skeeters:   When, you talk with Phil, and I'm sure you will talk with him, I'm gonna ask you how you felt about it after your interview. You're gonna like him. You're gonna trust him. I think you half-way trust me or you wouldn't be here. You'll trust him, ten more times more than me after you talk to him for a half hour. (unintelligible) You will see, you'll like it. And he can open any door in the world for you. I did a kid on his show. Not a kid, twenty-one. He molested his three year old sister. And, he's got other brothers. Three, four other brothers. And he did about ten, fifteen girls. He has a sex problem. And, he's denying everything. When I did a poly on him, he failed it.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Really?
Jamie Skeeters:   Oh, he failed it miserably. And I said, "All right we both know you did it."
Deepak Kalpoe:   (snickers)
Jamie Skeeters:   Now, I'm not gonna call you a liar, but I can't call you truthful. Let me help you. Why'd you do it? Did you do it 'cause you're nuts? Did you do it because you're a crazy, son of a bitch? Did you do it 'cause you have a mental problem, drugs, this, this?" And he says "I've got a problem, up here, with really young girls. I can't compete with girls my own age. They expect too much out of me. I can't get a hard on. All that kind of stuff, but with little girls, they're not competition. They don't care.
Deepak Kalpoe:   So, he.. uh?
Jamie Skeeters:   Yeah. So, it's up here.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah
Jamie Skeeters:   But he admitted it. That, you know, he did everything. I told Phil afterward, and he told Phil on the show "Yeah, I did it. Uh.. I need help." After the show, I said "Phil, I've done too many people, thousands of people, that kid's gonna kill himself." His family turned their back on him. Everybody turned their backs on him. He has nowhere to go. He's got a mental problem. He's got a problem with kids. And I said, "Phil, he's gonna kill himself." He goes, "Yeah, I had the same feeling then." You know what that man did? He put him in a, a rehab center for sex, and alcohol, and drugs for six months. He paid for it. To help him. Here, he tore him apart, cause the guy lied on the show, but he turned right around... wouldn't let the guy hit the streets. Put him in there, paid the full bill. After six months we interviewed him, the kids (unintelligible) He's got his head screwed on right. (unintelligible) That's the kind of guy he is. I mean, that's, and whatever you do you'll get a full cut of the show, to print any and everything that happened on it. (unintelligible) on the show. (unintelligible) you'll have full copy of everything. And it's, and it's professionally done. I mean to go hit the movies right today . And he'll give you those free. I've got six.
Deepak Kalpoe:   You mean the show before they cut?
Jamie Skeeters:   Yeah.
Deepak Kalpoe:   What will...what will I do with that?
Jamie Skeeters:   Write a book. Gives you the book. Using him for reference will help  sell your book. Anything, Phil puts his name on, it gets in the top five. He'll, he'll, he'll verify anything that happened in their interview. He'll write you a letter that you were innocent, you were set up and were this and put that down. (unintelligible) One of these days, I may write one too. I'm havin' fun I've got a bunch of horses back on my ranch, now. Got a wonderful wife. I'm just enjoying life now. And, I like doing what I do. I pick my cases. I picked you. When they asked if I wanted to do it, "Yeah." He goes "Why?" "I think we're being set up. I've been a cop too long. I can see a setup....that sixth sense." And, he goes "That's why I called ya. We could have called other people." "Would you go over there and help him?" "Yeah". Says, "If we're going to do it I have in opening in my show that we have film, have to have film ready, by I think it's by, I think it's September the twelveth. Fifteenth at the latest." And I said, "Well how long do you want me to go over?" He goes, "I can send you over for two weeks. Ten days, two weeks. Can you get it done then?" "Yeah, I'm good at that. I'll get something done. And uh, he says, "I think we're being set up too." And he says, "I'll foot the bill. Send ya all the help you want." And, guess how much I'm getting paid for this? Guess how much? What do you think I'm getting paid?
Deepak Kalpoe:   To do all this?
Jamie Skeeters:   Wild guess.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Fifty thousand.
Jamie Skeeters:   That would be cheap.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Double?
Jamie Skeeters:   Phil's dumping a hundred thousand dollars in this to help you.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Hundred thousand dollars.
Jamie Skeeters:   I'm not getting a penny. He's paying for the room and my food and my airfare. I'm not, I'm not charging him a penny for anything. I wasn't gonna tell you that, but he'll tell you that. I'm not getting from him. I believe in you. That's why I'm here. And, and, what I get out of it, I get something out of it. I make polygraph look better. Cause, I'm the president over it. I'm not getting paid a penny. You can ask Julie when you call her. They pay for cokes and beer and this room and my airfare. I'm losing money being over here. I charge five hundred dollars to a thousand dollars a test. That means I haven't been doing tests for two weeks. So, that's why, that's why. I wanna get that girl back.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Natalee
Jamie Skeeters:   And to get that girl back I have to prove you're clean, your brother's clean, this other asshole's a liar. I don't know about the gardener. Maybe, he's got the time wrong. I can (unintelligible) . I can find out if he knows, for sure, it was three o'clock, or whatever time he says, instead of two-thirty. But, if he goes like... "Well, you failed three o'clock, so which was..? Are you lying to me now, or were you lying to me then?" "Well, maybe it was two-thirty?" "Well, that would be more like it." Cause, that's when they were seen and all the statements say that. I mean, I can get it down to whatever time it is. If he says, "I don't know what time it was. I was drinking that night. It's.. I think it was three o'clock." I can show you.. he was, that he would change his story. He's testifying whatever time he said, I, uh, three o'clock, or whatever, if that's not true, that box will tell me. If he was drunk, it will tell me and he doesn't really know. I mean, if he did see you guys, maybe it was two, or one or.. or three or, uh, whatever time. But, if I can prove what he has to say, if he's telling the truth or not. You didn't know I wasn't getting paid, did ya?
Deepak Kalpoe:   No.
Jamie Skeeters:   Not gettin' paid. But, ya know, by working for Phil, my name goes on his website. I will get business all over the world. And, but what's more important is, polygraph will get more credibility around the world. I've retired three times now. (unintelligible) But, I'm still kind of working on it (unintelligible) I'm comfortable at home. But, when I can go out and do something and do it right? And what I'll get out of this is that what I believe in, polygraph, it will help more people like you in other parts of the country, my country, your country. I'm serious, I'm not getting paid. Not a penny. So, I'm not in it for the money. If I find a body, I can't take the reward. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't take it. Because, when I do I deal with, where I'm being sponsored... Phil said, already said, he won't take a penny of it. That's why I say, if I get the reward, somehow, I will work it in where you mother will tell me that she encouraged you...
Deepak Kalpoe:   If I knew where the body was, I would tell them. I would tell everybody.
Jamie Skeeters:   I know.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Just to get them out of my back. (unintelligible)
Jamie Skeeters:   I believe you. I do believe you.
Deepak Kalpoe:   That's why I told Beth, "I don't need any money." I tell her that they deserve…
Jamie Skeeters:   We all need money. Even I..., I'm comfortable, but I…
Deepak Kalpoe:   I told her "I don't need your money." That's what I told her.
Jamie Skeeters:   Oh. Ok.
Deepak Kalpoe:   And, they just go on tv and they just tell everything wrong and wrong and just make us look the bad guys. They do a pretty good job at it. (quietly laughs)
Jamie Skeeters:   You don't believe me do you? You don't believe, I'm not making money. I'll be... I'll make money off my name being on his website. People will see me and they know Phil and I gotta be the best in the world. I'll get business like that. I got a lot of business like that on the other show. But, up front money? Actually, I'm paying for this trip, 'cause his credit cards didn't work while ago. I had to use my own credit cards. So, I'm actually paying for this myself right now. He'll reimburse me. But it's uh, but it's not up front. And that's easy to prove. And, I'm not asking for it. Cause I do what I believe is right. I take risks. With that box over there. And sure, sometimes I've been wrong, but I'm usually right. But, I let the box (unintelligible) . And, I'd like to take care of you and your brother. If.. if Van der Sloot did it, that's his problem. That's his problem. Now, if he did it by accident, I'll help him.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Intentionally? From what I know, he would not.
Jamie Skeeters:   Never do that?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Would not. But, um, you know... even though we are enemies right now, I'm not gonna bad talk him.
Jamie Skeeters:   Oh, you shouldn't. I mean…. Well... well, he did you wrong. But...
Deepak Kalpoe:   Uh... he blamed everything on, you know, me, but um, I'm not angry at him.
Jamie Skeeters:   Boy I'd be pissed.
Deepak Kalpoe:   I know, but um, I won't kill him for that or beat him up for that. It's just, um…
Jamie Skeeters:   Well, it just goes to show that he's scared. That he knows that he's caught and he's gonna try to blame everybody in the world. "Who can I blame? They know I did it. Who can I blame? Well, the other two brothers were with me, I gotta blame them." And, I'm sure daddy told him.
Deepak Kalpoe:   And, one other thing is the pressure in there. Between these police    guys.
Jamie Skeeters:   Is it that bad? It really is that bad.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah. I told one of my friends I know when I was in handcuffs, and um, I was so messed up in there. And, I was walking up and there was a close friend of mine, they took a statement from and he was waiting for his parents to come pick him up. I remember telling him, "Well, screw you, if you don't tell the truth, they'll arrest your ass." And, he said, "Hey, take it easy." I thought, "f*** you." And after I got out, I called him to apologize to him, and he told me…
Deepak Kalpoe:   It's just, um…
Jamie Skeeters:   It's that bad huh? Is it that bad?
Deepak Kalpoe:   And that's why. I don't entirely blame, you know, van der Sloot, cause police made us, you know, they tried to made us, say something against him. I just don't know. I won't say a lie to.. to something I don't know.
Jamie Skeeters:   Well, she had to have been havin' sex with him, she had been with him three nights in a row or two nights, three nights in a row.
Deepak Kalpoe:   That's.. that's what they told me, but um, it's not true.
Jamie Skeeters:   That's not true either?
Deepak Kalpoe:   That's what I mean, we know much more.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 11:49:14 PM »

Jamie Skeeters:   Well, I hope it works for ya, guy. I'll help ya. You can use anything I have for your book, or whatever.
Deepak Kalpoe:   But, um, as far as the polygraph thing, I don't know if he will take it or not.
Jamie Skeeters:   Van der Sloot?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah. I don't know what he'll do.
Jamie Skeeters:   I will show him the same thing I showed you. How that guy, how they were gonna use his testimony.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Cause, just seeing him is pretty difficult. You have to go through his parents… You know?
Jamie Skeeters:   I …
Deepak Kalpoe:   In order to get a visit you know? For him, in jail? Because, other friends, we don't visit them and we just... never. (unintelligible) But, um, the other, our other friends, uh... they.. they told us you know they were gonna stay friends with us and van der Sloot.
Jamie Skeeters:   Well good.
Deepak Kalpoe:   They're... they're not gonna choose.
Jamie Skeeters:   Friends are friends.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah, they're not gonna choose. Never. So, so they go and visit him, often. And, they have to tell the mom, and then the mom approves, you know, um, she goes and tells van der Sloot. And van der Sloot says, you know, "Ok, he can. He or she, can." Because, there are many people, that want, you know, to visit him, and he denied a lot. I don't blame him. I mean, come on.
Jamie Skeeters:   Well…
Deepak Kalpoe:   You never know someone wants to visit you, wants to take a swing at you... or... or whatever. Dave Holloway wants to meet him. And... and he deny it. Yeah. They see the family. The family is pretty brutal about those things and uh.. mention things and... uh, they just, they hear it. They hear it.
Jamie Skeeters:   Well, they don't know any better. Yet. They will… when we..
Deepak Kalpoe:   Like the mom, the mom, she...
Jamie Skeeters:   Listen, I know that mother will believe the results of that polygraph...
Deepak Kalpoe:   One of the, one of the, the night, the three am night, one of the, one of the partners I think of Beth, he was walking to hit me. And van der Sloot's a big guy, he says, "Hey, you're not touching him, or else, I'll kick your ass in my yard." And, he can't do nothing, no more. The father said, "You're out of your jurisdiction. Watch out if you touch this boy."
Jamie Skeeters:   That was one of the cops?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Uh, with the cops as witnesses.
Jamie Skeeters:   And who was gonna do this?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Uh, I think it was Paul Reynolds. Her uncle.
Jamie Skeeters:   Oh. Oh. One of the family members.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah. Yeah. So that's, that's how we were treated from the beginning. They don't see that do they? They.. they don't see our side. No problem
Jamie Skeeters:   They will. I guarantee it. I wanna help ya.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Talk it over with Rudy Oomen he's my um, my …
Jamie Skeeters:   You gonna give him my number in the morning?
Deepak Kalpoe:   You know, I don't know if it's in my cell phone, my mom's cell phone…
Jamie Skeeters:   Would you mind... What we'll do... Well, can you call me when you get it? And, I'll call him in the morning.
Deepak Kalpoe:   I knew his number by heart, but, I haven't been calling him…
Jamie Skeeters:   Well, just give me a call in the morning and... Are you gonna talk to him first?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Um, yeah, I will.
Jamie Skeeters:   Let him know we talked. And, let him know what I showed ya. And ask him to listen to me before he makes his mind up. Would ya ask him that?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah, um, oh course, I'm gonna, if he says no, I can't help it.
Jamie Skeeters:   Well, I recommend you always do what your attorney tells you.
Deepak Kalpoe:   I, um, I trust him. You know, um, and if he thinks it's best for me not to, then I'm gonna (unintelligible) .
Jamie Skeeters:   If he says no, can I ask you a favor?
Jamie Skeeters:   Just say, "Please, just talk to the man, if it's still no it's no."
Deepak Kalpoe:   If it's, if it's no, then um, he probably means, um, give us some time. It's not no, you know directly, not now, never, it's he means it indirectly.
Jamie Skeeters:   That's why, that's why I need to talk to him. Let him know the door's open, but…
Deepak Kalpoe:   If he says, if he says no tomorrow, you know, it doesn't narrow it to that. It will be someday though. If he thinks it's, you know, it's fragile to the case (unintelligible) . It doesn't mean it's not going to happen. So I don't think he…
Jamie Skeeters:   And that goes for your brother too, if you tell your brother that.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah, and I think, um, I think he's excited.
Jamie Skeeters:   Ok..
Deepak Kalpoe:   So, if he says no, you know it's not a dead end for you guys.
Jamie Skeeters:   We're gonna do the story anyway. But, it would be nice to have your input on it. We gonna do the story, with or without you, with or without van der Sloot.
Jamie Skeeters:   They got enough just on the couple of people we've done already to
have a big show, but it would be nice to be able to say, after this, cause this is gonna be positive for you guys, as it is for Beth . It would be nice to have it, that, in Phil's opinion, the polygraphs, in my opinion, you guys are innocent. And, you're being set up. We can say that. And we're gonna, I got enough on the graph now from other people. I've been talking to a lot of people here. People that know my, know me and my reputation and so forth. I've got a lot of stuff. That's we, why the cops said, "(unintelligible) oughta kick me off the island." Cause I have…
Deepak Kalpoe:   I don't think they will. I don't think they…
Jamie Skeeters:   Well, if I found out there's graft going on…
Deepak Kalpoe:   Sorry?
Jamie Skeeters:   If I find out there's graft and they know I'm gonna put it on tv.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah but, that maybe, but, um, you haven't spoken like TJ.
Jamie Skeeters:   No, I won't.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Every station I know. (laughs)
Jamie Skeeters:   You won't see me on any station. Phil and that Julie will talk. I don't, I'm not in it for the glory. I'm in it to help people, if I can and help promote polygraph, so it will help others in (unintelligible) . So, um, you ask Julie how much money I'm getting paid.
Deepak Kalpoe:   (laughs)
Jamie Skeeters:   You ask her. She'll tell ya " He isn't getting a penny. We're paying his expenses… (unintelligible) "
Deepak Kalpoe:   She seems nice.
Jamie Skeeters:   She's, you're gonna love her. Don't hit on her either, she's cute.
Deepak Kalpoe:   And that's one other thing, um, with all of American media, um, even though, you know, they might not talk trash, on tv on these stations, they've never treated, you know, my parents (unintelligible)
Jamie Skeeters:   That's good. But see, Phil's not accommodating (unintelligible)
Deepak Kalpoe:   I guess I have been judging every American for a few idiots that…
Jamie Skeeters:   Well, you should have heard my wife. Whoo hoo hoo hoo. (a variation of the Skeeter's whoop sound) Were you here when my wife called me? Or was that (unintelligible)
Jamie Skeeters:   Oh, that was Angelina that was there. Oooohhhh, ( a Skeeters' vocal sound effect) Man. I could hold the phone back, "You know what that bitch said to me?" Swish Shish (a Skeeters' vocal sound effect) (laughs) That's what my wife did. "I told her she's…"
Deepak Kalpoe:   But Greta, in my opinion, Greta is sucking up way too much to the   Twittys. I'm sorry to say that. It's how I see it.
Jamie Skeeters:   She's just sucking to make a few (unintelligible)
Deepak Kalpoe:   She's sucking up too much to Beth and them and (unintelligible)    That's how I see it. She, she was so close with...with us in the first, you know? Just keeping it professional. On both sides. After we realized, you know, she, she's taking the wrong way, she wants down another direction, so my mom said. (laughs) It's better we . you know, we..
'cept... I haven't spoken to her. I…
Jamie Skeeters:   If she calls you would you talk to her today?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Um, no. No.
Jamie Skeeters:   So, she burned a bridge huh?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Because, I've spoken once to her. She was pretty polite, everything in my living room, you know for, for like…
Jamie Skeeters:   She's a sharp gal.
Deepak Kalpoe:   (continues) ...yeah, for, ten, ten to fifteen minutes, you know. Until   she was, you know, asking questions about the case and my Mom, you know, she, she just stopped it. "That's it. Now, go to your room." And then I, you know gave her (unintelligible) And then, um, it went on so like quiet and after that, you know, she went more on Beth Twitty's side. And we kind of saw her other image. And my Mom said, you know "That's it. I'm not talking to her anymore."
Jamie Skeeters:   Did you talk to Geraldo?
Deepak Kalpoe:   No, um, because he is worse than, (laughs), than Greta. Yeah, I, I saw one video of him, of him once, you know, on the internet and I saw like this line, "Natalee Holloway. An American Teen Missing, you know, for thirty something days." And there's a picture of Joran, you know ...Van der Sloot, you know.
Jamie Skeeters:   Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Deepak Kalpoe:   laughing) the, the, the famous picture with with us there.
Jamie Skeeters:   Yeah, the buddies?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah, and he says "Here is van der Sloot and his two cronies with him.And...
Jamie Skeeters:   (laughs very loudly guffaws)
Deepak Kalpoe:   And he said that's it. I'm never talking to FOX again! (laughs)  And that's the first, that's…
Jamie Skeeters:   Oh no! (loudly)
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah, we…
Jamie Skeeters:   I didn't hear that part.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah, hearing that, I say, "You know, I just, I need to hear you one    time. That's it. And, then I know where you come from."
Jamie Skeeters:   Yeah, that' sound right.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah, and well that, those are people are off of my list, like Greta,    Geraldo. Nancy Grace. Donny Deutsch, the guy on... yeah. He was like, "I'm coming with a baseball bat for these guys". And, uh.. me and my, some friends of mine were watching the show and they were like "Bring it on, we're waiting for you. You come and touch them."  (Laughing)  Yeah, but, he's off my list also and that, you know, made us realize you know also there's no one that (unintelligible).
Jamie Skeeters:   That's why you won't see me on any network. Now when I go on the Phil show, he's going to ask me if we talked. "Yes, we had some pleasant chats." And then he's going to give his story, but you won't see me saying that…uh, anything. I don't go on tv. I'm not for (unintelligible) You've never seen me talk (unintelligible) He's powerful.  But, if I were to say something and Phil say something the opposite, then it shows no credibility. We're disciplined. That's why that girl… I'll be sure to give you her number. That's why that gal is.. is a good contact for you. If you have problems, she's professional. And she is... I know, whatever she told you tonight that it was uh…she'll back up everything she says. I work with her and I can choose who I work with…I can choose to work with her. You still don't believe I'm not gettin' (unintelligible), getting paid for this.
Deepak Kalpoe:   (snickers) But, they're going to obviously.. a good number of them.. they're obviously going to make a great number on the show.…
Jamie Skeeters:   Oh, the sponsors will love it, yeah. They're after ratings.   The thing... You can get a good honest rating, where it's fair and balanced… I mean fair. And he'll, Phil believes in that polygraph… oh he's, it's the bible. And, he says, "If that polygraph says they're telling the truth, those guys are telling the truth." Um... that's how he does it and people will go, " Well, God has spoken." Sheee...That's how it is, I'm serious. You talk to around. You ask your mother, you ask your mother. She watches Phil, I'm sure.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah, she does
Jamie Skeeters:   You ask her. But, that man will talk, that man will talk to your mother  for that. I mean, you just talk to your mom and if she thinks Phil can help you. She'll talk to (unintelligible). You just talk to your mom, the proof's in the pudding.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Did he do Runaway Bride? (laughs)
Jamie Skeeters:   Yeah. A friend of mine did that show.
Deepak Kalpoe:   What's up with her anyways? (laughs)But, she made pretty good money with the book deal.. and..
Jamie Skeeters:   Yeah, she turned it around and did good. Made a movie. They're  makin' a movie out of it.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah? I haven't been, been reading on the book….     She's making a movie now? Good for her.
Jamie Skeeters:   My daughter's in that business. She works with some of the biggest producers in the world out in Hollywood.
Deepak Kalpoe:   How do they do that? They call up a movie agent or producer and say..."Hey.." Like, I mean, in her case…does she does that or does her attorney like call?
Jamie Skeeters:   I'll give you an example. If you wanted to make this into a   movie…this will make a bitchin' movie. Somebody will make a movie out of this. They, they...
Deepak Kalpoe:   Ah... of course. Someone told me, someone gave me a tip of Greta is busy with something like this... With a..
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 11:50:28 PM »

Jamie Skeeters:   Could be.
Jamie Skeeters:   I could give you the name of Steve Fisher (?) A producer that will….Did you see the picture Forrest Gump?
Jamie Skeeters:   The Postman? These are two big famous movies that won awards..
Jamie Skeeters:   Yeah, she turned it around and did good. Made a movie. They're makin' a movie out of it.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah? I haven't been, been reading on the book….    She's making a movie now? Good for her.
Jamie Skeeters:   My daughter's in that business. She works with some of the biggest producers in the world out in Hollywood.
Deepak Kalpoe:   How do they do that? They call up a movie agent or producer and say..."Hey.." Like, I mean, in her case…does she does that or does her attorney like call?
Jamie Skeeters:   I'll give you an example. If you wanted to make this into a movie...   This will make a bitchin' movie. Somebody will make a movie out of this. They, they...
Deepak Kalpoe:   Ah... of course. Someone told me, someone gave me a tip of Greta is  busy with something like this... With a..
Jamie Skeeters:   Could be.
Jamie Skeeters:   I could give you the name of Steve Fisher (?). producer that will…. Did you see the picture Forrest Gump?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Uhmm... No.
Jamie Skeeters:   The Postman? These are two big famous movies that won awards. You  name it. Have you ever heard of the New York Giants?
Deepak Kalpoe:   New York Giants, I think I did, yeah..
Jamie Skeeters:   He owns them.. He owns them. They're making movies all the time with big stars. They have a full staff, my daughter's the vice president. She's (unintelligible) looking for (unintelligible)... Anyhow, she uh…she's uh, cause, I'm making a movie on my career too. I've got thirty eight years. I kept a diary, when I was a cop. We're writing the script.
Deepak Kalpoe:   So, if someone wants to make a movie, they, they.. just call all these guys?
Jamie Skeeters:   You start out first with an agent that makes movies. I'll give you my  daughter's number, if you want it. You can email them and they would love to do this (unintelligible). I can arrange that for you tomorrow... Eleven o'clock. No, I can't do it tonight (unintelligible). I could... uh... have you contact your…
Deepak Kalpoe:   And, the same thing goes for book deals? For publishers?
Jamie Skeeters:   Oh, yeah, writers…they have all of 'em…..
Deepak Kalpoe:   Because, uhm…. (unintelligible)
Jamie Skeeters:   (unintelligible)
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah, I heard, bu...um, I'm not experienced, you know, on this stuff (unintelligible)
Jamie Skeeters:   And these people have reputations that are untouchable.
Deepak Kalpoe:   I was looking for a (unintelligible) also for my book..but uh. Someone,  you know, that won't write his or her book, you know, behind my back..so I...
Jamie Skeeters:   No, no, no…the studio would buy your rights and they would put you with two or three writers. You would just sit back and talk like we're doing now and they'll be taking notes, taking notes. Then they'll start writing it out and come back and say "is this what you said?"
Deepak Kalpoe:   That's how…uh…that's how, uh, Mark Fuhrman did? So, he doesn't  literally sit and write those?
Jamie Skeeters:   No, he doesn't even touch the typewriter.
Deepak Kalpoe:   People that work for him do it
Jamie Skeeters:   He dictates and then they put it in the right language.
Deepak Kalpoe:   I always thought like he wrote them. Because you know, like, uh...    Murder in... whatever, Greenwich" or.. by Mark Fuhrman
Jamie Skeeters:   Yeah.
Deepak Kalpoe:   So, I always thought he personally writes or types them.
Jamie Skeeters:   He does too many appearances to go away in the mountains and type for six months. He'll sit with a recorder; they will give him a setup. He'll sit there with a cocktail and a sandwich and he'll just sit there and he'll and, uhmm... and this, then, and then let me see,... and, oh yeah, and (unintelligible) . So, a writer comes back and cleans all that up and types it out. If he uses bad language... incorrect... it's..
Deepak Kalpoe:   They are the agents they call (unintelligible) Because, the agents, from  what I understood, they just set up… they just connect, you and the publisher... uh, the publishing company, from what I understood.
Jamie Skeeters:   The publishing company will work with the studio, the movie studio.  They have their own publishers and their own writers. And, what they'll do, if they are going to do a movie on you, they want to put a person to script or a book.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Ok.
Jamie Skeeters:   And, they take care of that. They sign a contract with you, they have the rights, but you get the book rights and what have you. They get the movie rights (unintelligible) ? They pays good profits. Good money. And they'll..
Deepak Kalpoe:   With that, I was busy, you know, lately, you know. Other than following     this case and get crazy, I said I better, you know use my time, you know, on something constructive.
Jamie Skeeters:   I know, I'll uh... Whichever way this falls, whichever way it falls, I'll put you in contact with my daughter. And she's a vice president of a very, very large company like Disney…that kind of thing. (unintelligible) she works with studios in Hollywood (unintelligible)
She will set you up with a writer of her show, it will all be under contract. And, uh, the writer will interview you, set you down. Then you take whatever he does; they'll have it on a big script type thing. He will just give it to you and your book... your book's finished.
Deepak Kalpoe:   hmmmm
Jamie Skeeters:   You will make money on a book, they make a movie. This will make one hell of a movie. And, they don't need anybody's permission. The first one there is going to get the book... the book rights, the movie rights.. And its uh.. I'm sure, the Twitty's have an offer.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah?
Jamie Skeeters:   I'm sure they have. (unintelligible) I don't think except that she still wants    (unintelligible) ? she is running it (unintelligible) through him right now. I've been trying to read her mind. You can't polygraph her. She.. (unintelligible). Let me try to get her opinion on something.
Deepak Kalpoe:   And if they find Natalee alive today, what happens to us? All the attention goes to her. Except, we're over.
Jamie Skeeters:   That's right (unintelligible)
Deepak Kalpoe:   We're over, everything that's happened to us…
Jamie Skeeters:   That's right, you got you're right (laughs)
Deepak Kalpoe:   Either way... either way, no one cares for us. If you look at it that way.   I mean…
Jamie Skeeters:   You're right, except one exception.
Deepak Kalpoe:   If Natalee comes alive tomorrow, what is everyone going to do, including     the media? They're gonna..
Jamie Skeeters:   Oh, we were wrong about those boys..those cronies (unintelligible)
Deepak Kalpoe:   ...and they are gonna go home and all the attention will be on her and where we stand?
Jamie Skeeters:   And she'll make a movie…..
Deepak Kalpoe:   And where we stand?
Jamie Skeeters:   "Hey, we're sorry, you're... yeah... we all believed you, we always believed you." 'Cause only one person I know of who's backing you up in the professional world? That's Phil. It's unbelievable... (unintelligible)
Deepak Kalpoe:   That's uh, a guy from Fox came to talk to me Friday and (unintelligible) asked him that question "What happens, if she comes alive today... right now... she walks in here? What's going to happen?" And, he said uh " (unintelligible)" That's it. That's what I want to know.
Jamie Skeeters:   That's true, except for this guy; he's here now. He'll have your story, he'll.  see how you suffered and then he'll do a follow up on you and the world will apologize to you or not (unintelligible). The world owes you an apology. And, then the guy'll get apologies from other people too. "Look what you've done to these guys. Look what you've cost them." Phil will do that, he'll follow through. "What have you done to make their lives get back to normal?"
Your life will never be like it was, ever. No one, not even God, can give that to you. But, you can make it better. Your life's shattered right now. Look what it's done to your reputation. This guy can put the puzzle back together and you can go on in a new direction. You, and your brother, and your mother. I mean, I can imagine, all Phil has to do is make some calls over here.
"You fired the mother, because her sons were accused of murder, rape, kidnapping, and all this shit and uh (unintelligible)"
"What have you done…"
Phil will come back..that's even better than the first show. He'll come back, he'll take care of ya, he won't leave you hanging. You ask any mother that watches television, he won't leave you hanging. I'm serious, that's why I work for the guy. And, I don't even have a contract, not gettin' paid for this.
This thing, they pulled me in so fast. "Now Jamie, you're going to be hit by Fox News, CNN, and this news station and this newpaper. We don't want this out, we're not going in for the glory. We want to take care of the problem, after we solve the problem and, and the people are.. who's telling the truth, who isn't telling the truth, I'll name.., we'll have on the shows, and we'll tell the world.
Now, if you're wrong, if you're guilty, he'll burn you... He'll burn you to the wall. I mean, there's no place on this earth you can hide. That's not going to happen, cause you're not… I don't think you're guilty. Which, uh.. if you make this agreement (unintelligible), I'll give you my daughter's number, don't share it with anybody else, just keep it between you and your attorney. And, they have attorneys for you there too that will take care of you and give you (unintelligible).
Deepak Kalpoe:   I was looking for one to start...see, if I can start lawsuits on this, on the networks. (unintelligible)
Jamie Skeeters:   What's your... What's your religion?
Deepak Kalpoe:   I'm Hindu.
Jamie Skeeters:   There's a guy I work with I think he's Jordanian. What's that Muslim? You get along with the Muslims?
Jamie Skeeters:   Okay
Deepak Kalpoe:   (unintelligible) is my (unintelligible)
Jamie Skeeters:   Ok... His name is...uhh. Carmen Taturnich (name is not intelligible).  Jordanian. Almost sounds Turkish, doesn't it? He's got a big law firm down in San Pedro California, near Los Angelos. He found me. This guy gets most of the Muslims of the world...  'cause they trust him. He found me, well, Jordanian (unintelligible)
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah (unintelligible)
Jamie Skeeters:   And, uh...I have gotten some of my biggest cases, uh... because, they  trust me. He loves other countries. I've never seen that man lose and I've worked with him for ten or twelve years. I've never seen him lose and he gives me whoppers. He gives me murders, rapists and this and that. And he'll tell me if they pass the polygraph, "I'll get em off." He usually gets (unintelligible) Cause, there's one big case, the guy says, we can go ahead and use his story for pr, publicity for his attorney. We have to wait… He was acquitted, but he wants to wait a year to make sure they are not going to file on him. And, uh, he's going to make a movie out of this. He was a professional snowboarder. He made a mistake by hanging out with the wrong people. He was clean, but, the people he was with, hurt some people and so they threw him in jail and were going to deport him. If they deport him, he'll lose his contract, and he's twenty one years old, a snowboarder (unintelligible) And so, I did a polygraph on him. They dropped the charges on him. They were going to go for assault with a deadly weapon on him. That's how bad these people were beaten. Now, he was with the people that did it, and he said, "Hey, it wasn't me, man, I just had a ride home. I live in Sweden, I'm just a visitor, doing advertising." He was going to lose his contract like with Nike and stuff.
Jamie Skeeters:   And, I gave him the poly and he passed it. He got rid of the other people and killed the whispers. I enjoy it. I get a lot of people lying. I like doing this stuff, like that jerk (unintelligible, but maybe talking about the landfill witnees he told Deepak about earlier). I don't make prejudgements, but, it was obvious he was lying… I knew why he was lying , before he took the tests. All the statements he made.
Deepak Kalpoe:   You know the one million they offer, and Beth is talking also..
Deepak Kalpoe:   The one million Beth is offering everyone. That's why all these witnesses are coming forward. That's the only reason. We, we were prepared, you know, for that. And, when she came on tv, says, "One million." We said, "What?" And, it's more trouble for us, because, now, everyone is going to see us, you know?
Jamie Skeeters:   I bet you got a lot of clowns out there too, looking to get the money.  (unintelligible)
Jamie Skeeters:   Yeah, that's why, when I told your friends…
Deepak Kalpoe:   They have a lot of money on our heads, you know, right now. Someone could just kidnap me you know. Me, walking to my car and someone just kidnaps me.. I'll be (laughs)
Jamie Skeeters:   I'll walk you to your car.
Deepak Kalpoe:   No, I'm just giving an example… You know?
Jamie Skeeters:   But, you're right, you are right.
Deepak Kalpoe:   And, uh, you know, torture us you know for an answer, if we even    don't know.
Jamie Skeeters:   That's true.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Just for the money.
Jamie Skeeters:   Have you been threatened to be kidnapped and tortured?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Uh, no. For being killed? Yes.
Jamie Skeeters:   Well I've had a time (unintelligible)...
Deepak Kalpoe:   (unintelligible)
Jamie Skeeters:   But, you know you are right. You can probably have the locals who say, "Let's get em." Start chopping off fingers, penis, nipples..
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 11:51:39 PM »

Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah. (in a whisper)
Jamie Skeeters:   That's how they do it in (unintelligible)
Deepak Kalpoe:   My brother was telling me one day, "You know, they can just kill us, you know."
Jamie Skeeters:   (unintelligible) for the reward.
Deepak Kalpoe:   (continuing, still quoting his brother) "No, not just for the reward.   Just kill them, so they never mention Aruba again."
Deepak Kalpoe:   (continuing, still quoting his brother) "No, not just for the reward. Just kill them, so they never mention Aruba again."
Jamie Skeeters:   That's true. You've got a lot of mean (unintelligible)
Deepak Kalpoe:   (continuing, still quoting his brother) "Just get rid of them." And I told him, "You know, you're right." Like Beth said, (unintelligible) a few security guards.
Jamie Skeeters:   Beth did?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah. (unintellligible) walks with security guards all the time
Jamie Skeeters:   Well, buddy, you convince your attorney tomorrow. What's his name?
Deepak Kalpoe:   It's Rudy Oomen
Jamie Skeeters:   Ok, if.. Tell him, that you'd like to give it a shot.
Deepak Kalpoe:   I'll call him, but, I'll probably not be able to meet him. I'll just call him and tell him, "Somebody wants to meet you, that I think you should talk to."
Jamie Skeeters:   And, that you'd like to do it, if it's going to be in your best interests.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah and he's going to talk to you and he's going to call me right  away, probably about an hour or so (unintelligible)
Jamie Skeeters:   Can you give me a call first thing in the morning? What time does he  get to work about?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Tomorrow... No.
Jamie Skeeters:   I mean your attorney.
Deepak Kalpoe:   He goes I think eight a.m. He's always there.
Jamie Skeeters:   Give me his number and I'll call him at eight oh one. I want to get this going. I want to do that gardener guy sometime tomorrow, before (unintelligible)
Deepak Kalpoe:   If he agrees, what happens next?
Jamie Skeeters:   If he agrees, then you and I will do it right away. Come right up here,  and we'll do it.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Uh, afterwards?
Jamie Skeeters:   You'll get a copy of the full report and then you… I'd like for you to do an interview with the Phil show about the test and what I'll do is go into detail. And, uh, the film won't go on television now… Anything we do with film, uh, will go on one time of show about two weeks from now or, whenever we finish. Probably, the twelfth or the fifteenth, it will be aired on the network, on television internationally. It will be in different languages and that will be the twelfth or the fifteenth. And, then, uh, I give the information to your attorney of what I have accumulated and whatever I do accumulate. Like, if I don't do the gardener for a couple of days and I don't do the prostitutes for two or three days. Whatever I get, you get… your attorneys. You get everything. I can give it to you and you can see what you want to do with it. Anything we give you, you can use for a book or movie or whatever. I'll give you my daughter's email address. I'll give her a gmail tomorrow after we talk and, uh, tell her what you have in mind and I bet they'll jump at (unintelligible). Especially if they find the body down here (unintelligible). But, if they find the body (unintelligible). (Deep sigh from Skeeters.)
I hope she's alive, and if she's not alive, I hope this mother gets her baby back. I really do. If it were my daughter, I'd be killing. And I hope nobody's killing now (laughs). Right now, you're being setup to be the wrong one. How's your brother now?
Deepak Kalpoe:   He is, uh, you know... He has, you know, a lot going on.
Jamie Skeeters:   Is he younger than you?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah, eighteen.
Jamie Skeeters:   He's eighteen?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah. And, uh.. he's going to school right now. He started (unintelligible) again.
Jamie Skeeters:   What's it like at school like?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Uh, they don't talk
Jamie Skeeters:   When he takes a test, they won't bother him
Deepak Kalpoe:   (Laughs) But, uh, it's just not the same anymore for us.
Jamie Skeeters:   (unintelligible) You know...
Deepak Kalpoe:   I go to sleep now every night, prepared for them. I have jeans beside my bed (unintelligible). Last time, they came in at five a.m.. and took me out, you know, in my pajamas. So now, I have my jeans and a t-shirt (unintelligible). That's no life, sleeping like that every night, knowing maybe they might…
Jamie Skeeters:   I'll see what I can find out.. Being a former chief, even though I'm a  retired chief, I can go asked that Chief, if (unintelligible) I won't let him know what I'm doing here, unless he already knows. But, I won't let him know what I'm doing here. I'll just ask him, "Chief, I was a chief in California (unintelligible). What's going on with (unintelligible)? Are they going to re-arrest those brothers anymore?"
Deepak Kalpoe:   No, we're okay. No, we're expecting a re-arrest, because why? Why?  They won't give us… We're free to leave, but, they have our passports. So, they play, you know, good cop, bad cop.So. But, they don't know I have my ID, they forgot to take, and I could just buy a ticket tonight and get out if I wanted to. (unintelligible) I know plenty of people in America. (unintelligible) We can do it tonight.
Jamie Skeeters:   You can't buy phony Id's on this island?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Uh no, from what I... I'm not that, you know, well known in the underground.
Jamie Skeeters:   Boy, in my neighborhood I can get you a birth certificate for fifty  dollars, drivers license for fifty, credit card for fifty, birth certificate for about sixty. A green card, what we call green cards…alien cards
Deepak Kalpoe:   That's what I needed
Jamie Skeeters:   Oh, those are, those are twenty five bucks;
Deepak Kalpoe:   But they're fake though.
Jamie Skeeters:   You can't tell they're fake. They're the real thing they just have a  different number on them. Nobody ever checks
Deepak Kalpoe:   Do they check Social Security numbers in the states (laughing)
Jamie Skeeters:   They don't, they just don't.,There's too many, they just don't.
Deepak Kalpoe:   I'm in the…now I can just cancel it. I paid my three years for the  lottery and a green card. Uh, I can forget all of that now. They're not gonna elect me after this.
Jamie Skeeters:   Well, let me tell you something. I just can't drum enough on you how this thing can help you in your personal life as well as both your legal. It will help you more. It'll help you both... I don't thing one's stronger than the other.) It will show the authorites they are going to have to overcome me and my machine cause there's going to be a lot (stretches out the word lot) of airtime.   And, uh.. also help you with your personal life. Cause if the people don't believe you after polygraph, then they weren't your friend in the first place.. then they're questionable. the one's that come back, your gonna have it right here. "Here it is. And here is... look at tape and the questions they asked me" You know, it's an hour and a half long. "Look for yourself, I told the truth."

Deepak Kalpoe:   That's what I needed
Jamie Skeeters:   Oh, those are, those are twenty five hundred.
Deepak Kalpoe:   But, they're fake though (snicker).
Jamie Skeeters:   You can't tell they're fake. They're the real thing they just have a  different number on them. Nobody ever checks.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Do they check Social Security numbers in the states. (laughs)
Jamie Skeeters:   They don't, they just don't... (unintelligible).
Jamie Skeeters:   And, I'll give you my resume... to tell ya how great I am, you know. (laughs) You do (unintelligible) And you'll turn on the Phil show on the twelfth the fifteenth, whatever it is.. It'll have you. It'll show you from your heart, like you been talkin' to me and and uh, how you were misjudged, how the polygraph does work and how it came back clean for you, that you were truthful, you've been falsely accused. That's what's gonna happen.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Did they do that on the other suspects? Like Steve Croes and...and..
Jamie Skeeters:   Oh.. uh...
Deepak Kalpoe:   ...and the other two guys.
Jamie Skeeters:   The two.. the two black guys?
Deepak Kalpoe:   The two security guards. Yeah.
Jamie Skeeters:   Oh, we can. That's a good idea. I didn't think about that.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Cause... um.. I heard from a few weeks ago, I heard they.. They  went to the states. For some (unintelligible).. For some methods just to clean their name.
Jamie Skeeters:   Yeah?
Deepak Kalpoe:   That's what I heard... I'm not sure if it's true
Jamie Skeeters:   Oh.. It could be. It could be. You know Steve Croes?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Um.. Yes, but right now.. there is a problem for me to (unintelligible).
Jamie Skeeters:   Well, if you give me his phone number, I'll give him a call.
Deepak Kalpoe:   You see, his phone number up in my cell phone and (unintelligible) and  my personal telephone (unintelligible).. they took everything..most of.. most of our clothes, shoes, car, computers..
Jamie Skeeters:   Computers, right?
Deepak Kalpoe   Yeah, computer. and, uh.. the most.. the most damage in goods is.. Is mine. of all three? Like, uh I had a sport coat..
Jamie Skeeters:   Uh huh?
Deepak Kalpoe:   ....had it two years, (unintelligible).. and uh... they tore it up. Tore it up..  They took the pieces for for that hair... whatever.. saliva?.
Jamie Skeeters:   Yeah..
Deepak Kalpoe:   It's.. it's all gone. All gone. .
Jamie Skeeters:   Oh.. gee.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah, so....
Jamie Skeeters:   I can take care of Steve.
Deepak Kalpoe:   But, I don't have. I don't have.I don't have his number, but, uh.. He  works by Carlos now..Carlos n' Charlies? The bar where Natalee left... he works there.. as DJ now. So you can get him. He should be there.
Jamie Skeeters:   Ok..
Deepak Kalpoe   Yeah, so just... But, uh, our attorneys advised, you know, us to.. not to  talk and..
Jamie Skeeters:   Just stay away from him?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah, and I think probably his also did. So, we don't have nothing, you  know? ...against each other. but we were just fine... You know, I saw him that Saturday, I was at Carlos. But, then he looked at me, I looked at him... and we just walked away. It's just.. It's not personal, it's just...
Jamie Skeeters:   Well, you have to. You know, your lives are... Your an open book.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah... well.
Jamie Skeeters:   I'll get ahold of him, as soon.. uh.. tomorrow tonight.
Deepak Kalpoe:   And the security guards? I don't now where they live. Nor.. nor where they work. Or...nothing. Officially on paper they're still suspects.
Jamie Skeeters:   Really?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah, I asked my mother and, uh... they are.
Jamie Skeeters:   Really?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah, officially uh? to records that they kept, they are suspected for murder, kidnap, rape. Just as we are. Only the spotlight is on.. more on us.
Jamie Skeeters:   But.. (unintelligible) Look, I'm gonna be here 'til probably the thirtieth
Deepak Kalpoe:   Ok?
Jamie Skeeters:   I know my ticket says I have to leave here on the thirtieth. My two  partners they have to be gone on the thirtieth, so they're leaving on the thirtieth. So, I have eight more days to get all this done. So, I don't want to wait 'til the end.. not on the news. You know, I want to do you right away, if were gonna do you, in case they pick you up. If they pick you up, we'll, Phil will do the show fast. Fast. Then, what he was gonna do.. do so late it can help you. That's why it should be done right away. And if you're not picked up, well, if we let it slip that you've passed the polygraph, they'd be less willing to burn your ass (unintelligible) cause of the Phil show and they're not gonna take you in. And when after the show comes out, your attorney shows the judge your film, your polygraph, you're skatin'. And especially if you and Phil do an interview to... what was it like, why are you here? And.. He can make people cry, he can make people cry.
(silence for about five seconds)
Let me lock it down.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah.. lets.. Yeah.  Both Deepak and Skeeters stand
Jamie Skeeters:   Let me lock it down
 Skeeters moves to the left and almost out of the picture. Deepak is standing and comes straight back toward the camera
We can hear the sounds of a sliding glass door closing.
This is the first time we learn that the sliding glass door had been open throughout the interview, which accounts for all of the extraneous noise heard from time to time throughout the session.
The sound level immediately changes to much quieter, but the whirr of the ceiling fan is still apparent.
Deepak seems to look directly at the camera, almost as though he is discovering it, but he says nothing about it.
Deepak Kalpoe:   (laughing, unintelligible words, sounds like Marla) She could be crawling,  you know? Along that ledge (laughing).  Deepak and Skeeters, both move to the righ,t headed for the exterior door
Jamie Skeeters:   I would like.. uh to talk to your mom, so she... look me over.
Deepak Kalpoe:   Yeah, uh... prolly tomorrow.
Jamie Skeeters:   Ok.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 11:54:21 PM »

Deepak Kalpoe:   Uh, I'll send the lawyer some..
Jamie Skeeters:   You should always (unintelligible)... You know the best polygraph in the     world?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Ummmm. Mom (snicker).
Jamie Skeeters:   Did you Mom always know you lied?
Deepak Kalpoe:   Uh, yeah, she knows.
Jamie Skeeters:   That's the best polygraph in the world.
Deepak Kalpoe:   She knows (unintelligible)
Jamie Skeeters:   I tell people both...  

His words are cut off by sound of exterior door closing.
Silence except for the whirring of the ceiling fan. Silence continues for a llttle over ten minutes.
Then we can hear the sound of the key in the latch and then the door opening and close loudly, as Skeeters
has come back into the room.
We can hear mechanical sounds, of the computer being moved as we see Skeeters hands picking up
the computer.
Jamie Skeeters::   Ok, ah... Time right now... that was a long one,  (Picks up laptop.)  is ah... two twenty-five in the morning.  (motions triumphantly with a wave where Deepak was sitting)  All right. Turn this thing off. Yeah.  Video ends

Tried to catch the overlapping script, I apologize for any that got by me.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.