April 25, 2024, 07:25:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Virginia Moll 21, Sand Ridge NC Missing 10/28/09(Body Found-Husband Arrested)  (Read 11461 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: November 10, 2009, 03:32:27 PM »

http://www.jdnews.com/news/sheriff-69710-concerns-woman.html
Sheriff: Woman's disappearance raises 'concerns'
November 09, 2009 7:16 PM
LINDELL KAY

VIRGINIA MOLL

The Onslow County Sheriff’s Department is asking for help locating a woman missing since Oct. 28.

Virginia Tillman Moll, 21, “just up and disappeared one morning,” her husband’s grandmother, Ruth Moll, said.

Tillman Moll’s husband, Soyer Lewis Moll, could not be reached for comment. The couple married in September 2008, according to the Onslow County Register of Deeds. They live on Sandridge Road in Hubert.

A neighbor said Sheriff’s detectives were out walking their property Monday afternoon.

“Circumstances surrounding the investigation concerns the Onslow County Sheriff’s Office,” Sheriff Ed Brown said in a news release. He is asking the public to help locate Moll’s whereabouts.

Ruth Moll said she did not know of any problems.

“We got along fine with her,” Ruth Moll said. “She was fine but did have spells of being flighty.”

Tillman Moll has brown eyes and hair, is five feet four inches tall and weighs around 178 pounds.

Her sister, Amanda Tillman, reported her missing to the Sheriff’s Department on Nov. 1.

Anyone with knowledge of Moll’s whereabouts since Oct. 28 is asked to call the Sheriff’s Department at 910-455-3113, Sheriff’s Sgt. Jason Daughtry at 910-526-9251 or Brown at 910-340-6200.

Crime Stoppers of Onslow County is offering a reward of up to $2,500 for information that helps authorities locate Virginia Moll. Anyone with information is asked to call Onslow Crime Stoppers at 910-938-3273. Callers do not have to reveal their identities.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 11:30:36 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 03:34:37 PM »

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/state&id=7110035
Authorities look for missing mother
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
ONSLOW COUNTY (WTVD) -- The Onslow County Sheriff's Office is asking for help with locating a woman who has been missing since October 28.

Investigators say circumstances surrounding 21-year-old Virginia Tillman Moll's case concern them and prompted the office to seek the help of the media and the public.

Moll has brown eyes and hair, is five feet four inches tall and weighs about 178 pounds.

According to the Jacksonville Daily News, Moll's sister reported her missing on November 1.
Authorities are asking people to contact the sheriff's office if they have information about Moll's whereabouts since October 28.

The Onslow County Sheriff's Office urges anyone with information to call the office day or night at (910) 455-3113; Onslow County Sheriff's Office Cell Numbers (910) 787-4223 and (910) 787-4218, Sgt. Daughtry (910) 526-9251, or Sheriff Brown (910) 340-6200.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 03:36:14 PM »

http://www.jdnews.com/news/-69735--.html
Sheriff's concern over missing woman increases
November 10, 2009 12:40 PM

The Onslow County Sheriff’s Department has increased its concern in the case of a missing Hubert mother.

Investigators are going in multiple directions searching for evidence and information hoping to solve the mystery of Virginia Tillman Moll’s disappearance, according to a press release from the department.

Tillman Moll, 21, has been missing since Oct. 28, according to the Onslow County Sheriff’s Department. Her sister, Amanda Tillman, reported her missing Nov. 1.

Tillman Moll “just up and disappeared one morning,” her husband’s grandmother, Ruth Moll, told The Daily News Monday.

Tillman Moll married Soyer Lewis Moll in September 2008, according to the Onslow County Register of Deeds. They live on Sandridge Road in Hubert.

The Onslow County Sheriff’s Office is asking anyone with any information reference to Tillman Moll’s whereabouts since Oct. 28, call the Onslow County Sheriff’s Office at 910-455-3113, 910-787-4223 or 910-787-4218; Sgt. Daughtry at 910-526-9251; or Sheriff Brown at 910-340-6200.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 03:38:26 PM »

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/69603582.html
Updated: 10:55 AM Nov 10, 2009
NEW INFO: Missing Mother Case Concerns Sheriff
Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown says what concerns him the most was that it was her sister, and not her husband who reported Virginia Moll missing.
Posted: 5:32 PM Nov 9, 2009

(Video in article available at above link)
The search continues today for a missing mother in Onslow County, and the sheriff says he's even more concerned for her safety.

Virginia Moll was last seen at her Sand Ridge Home on October 28th. She was reporting missing by her sister four days later.

Sheriff Ed Brown says what concerns him the most was that it was her sister, and not her husband who reported her missing. Brown says the husband told him he was going to report the disappearance when he came into Jacksonville the next time because he was also going to file separation papers.

The woman is 21-years-old, is 5'4" tall and weighs 178 pounds. She has brown eyes and brown hair.

Anyone with information on Moll should call the Onslow County Sheriff's Office at 910-455-3113.

Previous Story

Onslow County authorities say they need the public's help in locating a missing mother, a case that concerns the sheriff.

Virginia Moll was reported missing on November 1st by her sister. She was last seen on October 28th.

Sheriff Ed Brown says circumstances surrounding the investigation concerns him and asks for the public's help.

The woman is 21-years-old, is 5'4" tall and weighs 178 pounds. She has brown eyes and brown hair.

Anyone with information on Moll should call the Onslow County Sheriff's Office at 910-455-3113.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 05:51:14 PM »

hmmm
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 05:56:22 PM »

Have they questioned the husband?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 06:19:11 PM »

COMMENTS from
http://www.witn.com/onslowcounty/headlines/69603582.html?storySection=comments

Posted by: Anonymous on Nov 10, 2009 at 05:00 PM

According to a source close to the family, their only infant child is safe and accounted for. The husband did not report her missing it took her sister days to realize she was gone. Our prayers go out to this poor youngin.
[ Report Abuse ]

Posted by: anonymous on Nov 10, 2009 at 02:11 PM

My concern is why it has taken so long for her husband to be questioned and why it was almost 2wks before there was any public awareness to her whereabouts? I am sure the case is being worked hard now but what was the delay? My thought is what needs to be done to get cases like this quicker action?
[ Report Abuse ]

Posted by: Ann Location: Pitt on Nov 10, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Where were her children at that time and where are they now??? Something sound mighty fishy.
[ Report Abuse ]

Posted by: Anonymous on Nov 9, 2009 at 10:00 PM

What should really concern everyone is why it wasn't her husband, whom she lives with, that reported her missing.
[ Report Abuse ]

Posted by: Anonymous on Nov 9, 2009 at 05:58 PM

I wonder why it has taken more than a week before the public was made aware of this missing woman.
[ Report Abuse ]

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2009, 06:27:47 PM »

Her myspace??
http://www.myspace.com/loveslostwarrior87

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2009, 06:30:44 PM »

Yep........
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=123530387&blogId=392642565

Saturday, May 10, 2008 
 Good news for those who care
Current mood:  excited
Well for those who dont know Soyer and I have been together for almost a year now.   I was asked to marry him on March 19 2007 and I accepted.  Well this is not the only bit of good news we wanted to share.  We are looking foward to the birth of our first child (due on Nov 2).  We dont know the sex as of yet but we'll keep you posted.  I look hope those of you who know and love us enough will help us share in this time
love you all
Virginia Marie Tillman (soon to be Moll)

linds1980
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2009, 03:22:00 AM »

There is also a video at this link.

http://www2.wnct.com/nct/news/local/article/breaking_news_onslow_county_investigators_find_shallow_grave/73373/

UPDATE: Onslow County Sheriff finds body of missing mother
November 10, 2009

UPDATE:

Sheriff Brown said he became suspicious when Virginia Moll’s sister reported her missing instead of her husband. So deputies brought him in for questioning Tuesday afternoon – and that’s when they got a break in the case.   

The shallow grave where they found her is not far from her home.

“It’s probably over a quarter of a mile,” Brown said. “I could holler to the people and they could not hear me.“

Brown said Soyer Moll killed his wife on Oct. 29 and buried her in the cavity of an uprooted tree. Brown said Moll confessed and brought deputies to the grave. The cause of death hasn’t been determined.

“It is never how you want a case to end, however, I must tell you that there has been some very high elevations of suspicion and concern,” Brown said.

Soyer Moll never left the Onslow County jail after questioning. He will be charged with his wife’s murder. His first court appearance is scheduled for Thursday.

The couple has a daughter. She’s now living with her grandmother. Tuesday was her first birthday.

—————————-

UPDATE: Sheriff Ed Brown tells Nine On Your Side they believe Virginia Moll’s body is in shallow grave in woods behind her house. Brown says he’s waiting for crime scene photographers to confirm its Moll.

Sheriff Brown says he has called Moll’s sister to prepare her for bad news. He’s contacting her father as well.

Stick with Nine On Your Side for details on this developing story.

—- Original story—-

Onslow County Sheriff’s investigators say there could be a big break in the case of a missing woman from Onslow County. Sheriff’ Ed Brown says they have reports that Virginia Moll was buried in a shallow grave near her home. Crime scene investigators have located the spot and are processing the scene.

Sheriff Brown will hold a news conference within the hour.

Moll was last seen October 28. She was reported missing by her sister
linds1980
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2009, 04:14:10 AM »

http://www.wcti12.com/PrinterFriendlyNews.asp?STORYNUM=91962033&recordsource=NEWS2009

Onslow   -  11/10/2009
   The body of a woman has just been found in a shallow grave behind a house in Onslow County. Sheriff Ed Brown thinks it's a woman who's been missing since November 1st. Twenty-one year-old Virginia Moll was reported missing by her sister more than a week ago. Crime scene investigators are on the scene now, and the sheriff is trying to talk to the woman's family before doing any interviews. The latest on News Channel 12 at 11... 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2009, 10:08:08 AM »

http://news14.com/charlotte-news-104-content/top_stories/617415/body-discovered-in-yard-of-missing-hubert-woman
1/11/2009 08:30 AM
Body discovered in yard of missing Hubert woman

By: News 14 Carolina Web Staff

(Video available at above link)

UBERT, N.C. – Onslow County sheriff’s deputies have discovered a body buried in the backyard of a home belonging to a missing Hubert woman.

Virginia Tillman Moll, 21, was reported missing Nov 1.

Sheriff Ed Brown says the body was found in a shallow grave in the woods behind her home. The sheriff says Moll was killed by her husband, Soyer Moll, after an argument.

Soyer Moll will be charged with murder in the case. His first court appearance will be Thursday in Onslow County court.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2009, 11:29:27 AM »

http://news14.com/charlotte-news-104-content/top_stories/617415/body-discovered-in-yard-of-missing-hubert
10:04 AM
Husband of missing woman arrested after grave found

By: News 14 Carolina Web Staff

HUBERT, N.C. – The husband of a missing Hubert, N.C., woman is now in the custody of police, charged with his wife’s murder.

Virginia Tillman Moll, 21, was reported missing on Nov. 1. Tuesday, her husband led authorities to a shallow grave behind the couple’s home on Sandridge Road where a body was discovered.

Soyer Lewis Moll, 20, has been charged with the murder of his wife, while the victim has been transported to Onslow Memorial Hospital for autopsy.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2009, 08:21:15 PM »

http://www.wect.com/global/story.asp?s=11487542

So this monster decided to kill her

September 2009 she was celebrating her 1 year anniversary and was very happy 

Her wedding day September 2008

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2009, 08:29:05 PM »

How awful, she was so young and had a baby. I bet her parents are just heartbroken..what an sad ending.

BTW, He looks mean in that pic, my goodness talk about looking the part, yikes!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2009, 01:13:59 PM »

UPDATE: Autopsy Results in Virginia Moll’s Murder Indicate Strangulation

UPDATE: According to the Onslow County Sheriff’s Office, Virginia Moll was strangled.  That’s according to the autopsy conducted by the State Medical Examiner’s Office.  There was a red cloth type material still wrapped around her neck when her body was removed from the shallow grave Tuesday night.

We now know the fate of a woman who has been missing for two weeks.

What is still unclear is how Virginia Moll died.

Last night, deputies say her husband, Soyer Moll, led authorities to her body in a shallow grave near their home.

They’ve charged him with her murder.

Last nights confession by Soyer Moll led authorities to a wooded area off Highway 172 in Onslow County.

A day later, the whereabouts of his wife, Virginia Moll, may be known but how she died is still a mystery.

“In this case, there is more than one victim. The family of both the person who has been murdered and also the person who did the crime have families that have been devastated by this,“ said Sheriff Ed Brown.

Onslow County Deputies found Moll’s body in a shallow grave about a quarter mile behind his parent’s house.

It’s a day Brown says will be especially hard for the couples one year old daughter.

“I think the toughest pill to swallow about this case and this child’s mother’s death is the discovery of the body and the exhuming the body on the child’s birthday. This will be a horrible birthday for the rest of her life,“ said Brown.

Authorities became suspicious when it was Virginia Moll’s sister that reported her missing, not her husband.

Brown says the two were high school sweethearts that got back together after meeting up at a reunion.

One neighbor, who declined to go on camera, said the Molls were nice people.

As for a motive for murder, Sheriff Brown says it appears to be a domestic dispute that got out of hand.

http://www2.wnct.com/nct/news/local/article/circumstances_still_unclear_in_moll_murder_may_be_domestic_dispute_related/73748/

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.