April 26, 2024, 02:54:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear Nancy, Where is the industry? The jobs?  (Read 1420 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 12, 2009, 06:06:09 AM »

I listened to Nancy talk about Obamacare.  She (and others) have made comments that the US is he only or last industrialized nation to get national healthcare.

Where is the industry?  Last I heard, it's moved to  low wage and benefit places like China and India.

The US has de-evolved as an industrialized nation.  I think some call this 'post industrialization'.  No jobs, no prosperity, just debt, and worthless currency.

There was a time when prosperous businesses filled neighborhoods in cities like Milwaukee, Chicago, and New York.

What's left? 

Are their school systems the best in the nation?  Graduate the best student?  The most students?  The brightest?

It seems like jobs and education go together.

Cities like Milwaukee once had excellent school systems.  Then they were reformed.  Reform for some reason led to a school system that is failing in many areas.  The more resources that go to reform, the worse off the system seems to be.

Same with jobs.  At one time there were lots of jobs.  Good jobs, jobs that fed a family.

Where are the jobs?  The industries?  The good schools?

How much better was life in America when there were good paying jobs?  iirc, China and India are industrialized, yet they have no national health care.  They have lots of money and wealth.  Do they have excellent school systems?  Systems that educate everyone?

Is Nancy living in the past?  Doesn't she know about all the industry left the US for cheaper places like China?

The US government only seems to support Wall Street - is Wall Street creating millions of new jobs here in the US?  Jobs on Main Street? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 06:09:34 AM »

Pelosi: It's 'Fair' to Jail People Without Health Insurance

http://www.thefoxnation.com/health-care/2009/11/11/pelosi-its-fair-jail-people-without-health-insurance?showdiscuss=1

Why is it fair to jail Americans and those here legally?  For failure to maintain healthcare?  Will government start confiscating what little belongings people have if they can't pay?

Maybe take there houses?  Cars?  Treasures?

Why aren't they 'forcing' or jailing illegal aliens that use the ER and don't pay?  Why aren't they deporting illegal aliens that take advantage of the national welcome mat?

Why is it ok to jail Americans and those here legally, but not illegal aliens?

How fair is that?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 10:53:20 AM »

Pelosi: It's 'Fair' to Jail People Without Health Insurance

http://www.thefoxnation.com/health-care/2009/11/11/pelosi-its-fair-jail-people-without-health-insurance?showdiscuss=1

Why is it fair to jail Americans and those here legally?  For failure to maintain healthcare?  Will government start confiscating what little belongings people have if they can't pay?

Maybe take there houses?  Cars?  Treasures?

Why aren't they 'forcing' or jailing illegal aliens that use the ER and don't pay?  Why aren't they deporting illegal aliens that take advantage of the national welcome mat?

Why is it ok to jail Americans and those here legally, but not illegal aliens?

How fair is that?

It isn't fair, WG.  Not fair at all. I can't understand why our borders are not defended.  In order to be a country, we must have borders.  We no longer do.  I guess that means we aren't a country anymore. Probably they'll release murderers, child predators (If there even are any in jail) just so they will have room for people without health insurance.  Of course an illegal alien without health insurance won't be jailed.  He will be given citizenship, a free education, free health care and free food for life.  Those of us who were born here or foreign born who are here legally, will be jailed. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.