March 29, 2024, 07:40:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Going to Aruba?  (Read 11233 times)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« on: July 10, 2006, 11:17:54 PM »

Anyone who would like to go to aruba, please post, and I will keep the list updated.  Not going to throw any dates out there yet, but we will talk.  Email me on my profile, if you need any questions answered.  "Lets get em".....Here we are so far with the list:

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 01:57:14 PM »

Adding  to the list

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 04:36:07 PM »

edit

Regrets, I've had a few......
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 12:47:12 PM »

edit

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 01:07:58 PM »

I am going to need the people on this list to email me through my profile please, in order to keep you up on whats happening.  In the meantime, you might want to look into your round trip prices.  All that have laptops, cameras, ect also let me know what you have....GPS systems?  Anything that can help.  We are going to need an itinerary I can work on, for different groups to go to different places each day.  

Like in one day group 1
Dunes
Huts
HI

Group 2
Diario
Julia
Other people

Group 3
Bridge
caves

Group 4
East Side bars and such
Kia
refinery

That would be a day in the adventure.  We all have different interests in the case, so we need to go where we will excel in.  I dont want to list times and dates here, as for "they" can see it all.  I'll be waiting

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 02:13:39 PM »

“Monkey Posse – Trip arrangements are not going to be discussed online. I need email addresses for all who tentatively plan to make this investigative journey to Aruba. Date has not yet been determined. Email me via my profile.

“Once your name is on the email distribution list, we will delete your username from the Going to Aruba thread.

“All trip arrangements will be discussed via email or other personal contact.”

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.