April 23, 2024, 12:36:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rudy Giuliani on Cavuto on 9/11 Terrorist Tried In NYC  (Read 2300 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« on: November 13, 2009, 08:46:24 PM »

http://video.foxnews.com/11586672/dangerous-and-irresponsible

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 11:18:10 PM »

Rudy Juliani is absolutely correct.  Too bad he couldn't keep his pants zipped.  He would be President today. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 11:19:53 PM »

Rudy Juliani Guiliani is absolutely correct.  Too bad he couldn't keep his pants zipped.  He would be President today. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 02:21:53 AM »

Rudy Juliani Guiliani is absolutely correct.  Too bad he couldn't keep his pants zipped.  He would be President today. 

Loose zippers have been the downfall of many good men. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 02:34:34 AM »

I think Whoraldo and a guy name Mike on the blogs are the only two that seem to think this is a good idea. The only positive I see coming from this is the downfall of the Obama administration. I think he has gotten really too arrogant, and does not realize the implications that this will bring to him and his policy.

As for myself, I cannot believe how mad I am right now over this and how bad I feel for our country and the victims of the 9/11 tragedy. I am sure there are many in real torment and fury and were beginning to have a somewhat normal life again. It will never go away. It will never go away for any of us.

As if this is not bad enough, to have to recently suffer what has happened in Fort Hood  and all the pain that is accompanying it, and for the government and the MSNM not to be even to say the word TERRORIST.

To read every day the litany of the the dead and injured is almost as bad as the aftermath of the 9/11 tragedy. Who, with any pride and feeling for their country could do this to our country over again. The Obama administration is entirely out of touch with the people they are supposed to be protecting and representing. They don't even care. IMO

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 07:44:18 AM »

I think the zipper thing is far more common than people know, even among the political class.  It's the disclosure that destroys careers.

I think the whole terrorist trial thing is planned to keep people tuned away from the FOX network and away from the destructive politics of Washington.

A show trial courtesy of the White House.

Cap & Tax, Healthcare, Free Trade, and all those global government agreements our government seems hot to sign on too.

The terrorists destroyed thousands in a few minutes, the government plans to destroy millions over generations.

Someone said months ago - 'If the terrorists don't look out, Barack Obama will destroy the US before they get a chance to complete the job.' - my paraphrase

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 11:56:44 AM »

Loose zippers have been the downfall of many good men. 

Never stopped Bill Clinton.. 
This generation of Americans should have impeached him.
It was a failure of this stand still generation of American citizens in my opinion.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2009, 12:00:01 PM »

Quote:

'If the terrorists don't look out, Barack Obama will destroy the US before they get a chance to complete the job.'

He was sent in to do a job.. Done
Now we just sit back and watch the United States fall over the edge of the cliff slowly.
jmho
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.