April 26, 2024, 07:36:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarah Palin, Presidential Coins,Republican Party,Obama  (Read 1518 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« on: November 15, 2009, 12:38:00 PM »

I wanted to add one more thing to my post about "In God We Trust" on the presidential coins.
Personally I was upset myself when this was done, and it was moved to the edge, barely able to be seen. I was glad to see it moved back to the face.

I am not necessarily a republican, and voted democrat for many years, until the move was too far left for me. I think Bill Clinton shaking his finger in my face on TV and bald-face lying to me did it for me and pushed me over the edge. There were many things that the W Bush  administration did that I did not approve of. I did however, feel that his passion was real after 9/11 and he would and did all that he could to protect us and give our servicemen what they needed. I felt some amount of comfort with his speech with the bullhorn on the wreckage pile of the Trade Center. I did not get that same sense of comfort from Obama's cold speech at Ft Hood. We can already see his agenda, and it gets clearer everyday.

I think Sarah Palin's comments about the presidential coins were directed at the Bush administration, and she had some of the same misgivings about some of the things that were done as I had. I don't think she was trying to blame the Obama administration for this. She speaks her mind, and lets the chips fall where they may. Not because she is a woman, but I like the straight talk from her, and her being down to earth in many of her views. It is refreshing to see this in a politician.

Will she run for President? I don't know. I don't think she really knows yet. But I do think she got a very raw deal from the republican party, and John McClain in particular. I feel proud of her for standing her ground and speaking out. In many ways, I feel a kinship to her that Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Madeline Albright, or Diane Feinstein could never instill in me. It is not the party. It is the ideology.

All, of course, just my opinions.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 10:43:46 AM »

In my family, there was a saying that went like this "A working man has no RIGHT voting for a Republican." 

'You have to watch your Democrats, they're not your daddy's Democrats.'  is something I heard on TV.  I think this person nailed it good.

For some reason, Democrat leadership wants to give away our nation, our prosperity and our future for generations to global governance by the rest of the world. 

No body cares more about Main Street than the people who live on Main Street.  Someone thousands of miles away doesn't care if your family starves, they only care about taking your money to feed their own family.  Why work when you can just steal the labor of others, with 'legally binding' treaties?

There are great leaders that build nations, and others that destroy them.

We don't have great leaders in Washington.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.