March 18, 2024, 08:19:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 711802 times)
Justagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1060 on: November 20, 2009, 04:46:38 PM »

http://www.michellesigona.com/2009/11/20/exclusive-inside-shaniyas-home/              Pics from inside the trailer.

I can't get the darn thing to download. Did you see the pics? Can you tell us about them?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: November 20, 2009, 04:52:58 PM »

http://www.michellesigona.com/2009/11/20/exclusive-inside-shaniyas-home/              Pics from inside the trailer.

I can't get the darn thing to download. Did you see the pics? Can you tell us about them?

Thanks! Guess they didn't take the time to clean up..ever?
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: November 20, 2009, 04:53:36 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/mondrail
Is this Mario?  Looks like him to me.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
michelle1111
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1063 on: November 20, 2009, 04:57:39 PM »

I thought it looked like him too.  same age
michelle1111
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1064 on: November 20, 2009, 05:03:36 PM »

O/T How do people know who myspaces are who's?  i always wondered.
Justagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1065 on: November 20, 2009, 05:04:48 PM »

I thought the same thing earlier. I put their faces side by side and they look almost identical. Same age and HS, too. However, I did a search on Mondrail Myrick and quite a bit of legitimate information came up (including a Fayetteville University alumni-program). 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: November 20, 2009, 05:05:35 PM »

here you can read oprah show with brad.  I am not sure if whole interview.
 http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20091120-tows-shaniya-davis

I know that Brad and Carey were not directly responsible for what happened to Shaniya.  However ... love for child dictates you do not send her to live with low life in an disgusting environment reflected in the above images and ... not contact her ... check up on her ... even once on almost five weeks.  For crying out loud.  Shaniya was just a five year old little girl who could not look out for herself.  She needed an advocate in her Daddy and Auntie who resided less than 12 miles away from her Mother's "home".

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
michelle1111
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1067 on: November 20, 2009, 05:09:25 PM »

I know that Brad and Carey were not directly responsible for what happened to Shaniya.  However ... love for child dictates you do not send her to live with low life in an disgusting environment reflected in the above images and ... not contact her ... check up on her ... even once on almost five weeks.  For crying out loud.  Shaniya was just a five year old little girl who could not look out for herself.  She needed an advocate in her Daddy and Auntie who resided less than 12 miles away from her Mother's "home".

Janet

I am just sick about this.  My grandson is 6 & I would die if not talked to him for a week leta alone a month.  Those songs they learn the things they did are so new and exciting to them and love to listen to it all.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: November 20, 2009, 05:12:35 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/ogfrom93

Marios brother ms

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Justagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1069 on: November 20, 2009, 05:15:42 PM »

Janet

I agree with this. I can't imagine handing my child/niece over to just anyone simply because they share the same bloodline. I think their carelessness (esp. dads) with that precious baby girls life is just..terrible. That said, my ANGER lies where it belongs: Shaniyas so called mother, and the monster that took her life.
It really tore me up to read this: "Shaniya loved her mother very much, and she did want to be with her." Sad Sad
michelle1111
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1070 on: November 20, 2009, 05:16:17 PM »

well he says you can ask him anything.  soooooo didn't you call hotel?  maybe you should talk to him?
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: November 20, 2009, 05:19:16 PM »

well he says you can ask him anything.  soooooo didn't you call hotel?  maybe you should talk to him?

Nah.... I'll pass....

MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #1072 on: November 20, 2009, 05:22:06 PM »

Nah.... I'll pass....

Yeah, probably not a good idea....
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: November 20, 2009, 05:38:39 PM »

Janet

I agree with this. I can't imagine handing my child/niece over to just anyone simply because they share the same bloodline. I think their carelessness (esp. dads) with that precious baby girls life is just..terrible. That said, my ANGER lies where it belongs: Shaniyas so called mother, and the monster that took her life.
It really tore me up to read this: "Shaniya loved her mother very much, and she did want to be with her." Sad Sad

I am just going to say this and if offends others let me say I am sorry. All of the religious talk coming from him is bothering me. He wants to keep his heart pure? The lord will forgive MM if he repents...WTH? His daughter was just raped and killed! I just don't understand that POV. If anyone should not be given a chance to stay out of hell, it should be child rapist and murders.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: November 20, 2009, 05:42:51 PM »

I am watching Oprah and Aunt Carey just said that Shaniya loved her mother and that she liked going over there.....So I am thinking that AD  saw Shaniya enough for her to be comfortable around her and that would explain maybe why Aunt Carey did not walk her up to the door....Soooo with Coe not being out of jail very long I am thinking that when Brenda broke up with Mc Niell that AD hooked up with him. I guess the sister did not care as long as he was bringing drugs into the home for them...I think I remember reading somewhere that Brendas new boyfriend was there that night. It looks to me like AD and Mcneill have the same hairstyle I think that even though she is PG with Coe's baby that she was with Mcneill and they decided to throw him under the bus. They said on NG last night that the rent was way overdue and that an eviction notice had been served so that might explain why they did not call for the sewer to be fixed. With Brenda needing money for rent and Coe needing money for medical and AD expecting a baby , Mc Neill and AD may have made this plan.....She calls and says that she is going to keep Shaniya and checks her out of school, tells the dads sister that she is never going to see her again so mow she is isolated from anyone to talk to that might could save her....what I can't figure out is why DCF did not take the boy from the home during the first investigation simply because of the lack of cleaning.....I bet there is not much food in that house either.....trying to make sense of all of this......not to place blame but I wonder when were they  going to try to see little Shaniya again....you would think that at best it would be a real transition for Shaniya and that they would try to see her a lot at first to give her a sense of security...ugh i don't know.....It seems to me that it always leads back to one thing.....DCF dropped the ball again.....
michelle1111
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1075 on: November 20, 2009, 05:49:02 PM »

I am watching Oprah and Aunt Carey just said that Shaniya loved her mother and that she liked going over there.....So I am thinking that AD  saw Shaniya enough for her to be comfortable around her and that would explain maybe why Aunt Carey did not walk her up to the door....Soooo with Coe not being out of jail very long I am thinking that when Brenda broke up with Mc Niell that AD hooked up with him. I guess the sister did not care as long as he was bringing drugs into the home for them...I think I remember reading somewhere that Brendas new boyfriend was there that night. It looks to me like AD and Mcneill have the same hairstyle I think that even though she is PG with Coe's baby that she was with Mcneill and they decided to throw him under the bus. They said on NG last night that the rent was way overdue and that an eviction notice had been served so that might explain why they did not call for the sewer to be fixed. With Brenda needing money for rent and Coe needing money for medical and AD expecting a baby , Mc Neill and AD may have made this plan.....She calls and says that she is going to keep Shaniya and checks her out of school, tells the dads sister that she is never going to see her again so mow she is isolated from anyone to talk to that might could save her....what I can't figure out is why DCF did not take the boy from the home during the first investigation simply because of the lack of cleaning.....I bet there is not much food in that house either.....trying to make sense of all of this......not to place blame but I wonder when were they  going to try to see little Shaniya again....you would think that at best it would be a real transition for Shaniya and that they would try to see her a lot at first to give her a sense of security...ugh i don't know.....It seems to me that it always leads back to one thing.....DCF dropped the ball again..... ::MonkeyConfused::well they say she was visiting and then giving her chance to be mom?  which one mom or weekend?  they are confusing too (brad & carrie)
michelle1111
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1076 on: November 20, 2009, 05:49:51 PM »

I am watching Oprah and Aunt Carey just said that Shaniya loved her mother and that she liked going over there.....So I am thinking that AD  saw Shaniya enough for her to be comfortable around her and that would explain maybe why Aunt Carey did not walk her up to the door....Soooo with Coe not being out of jail very long I am thinking that when Brenda broke up with Mc Niell that AD hooked up with him. I guess the sister did not care as long as he was bringing drugs into the home for them...I think I remember reading somewhere that Brendas new boyfriend was there that night. It looks to me like AD and Mcneill have the same hairstyle I think that even though she is PG with Coe's baby that she was with Mcneill and they decided to throw him under the bus. They said on NG last night that the rent was way overdue and that an eviction notice had been served so that might explain why they did not call for the sewer to be fixed. With Brenda needing money for rent and Coe needing money for medical and AD expecting a baby , Mc Neill and AD may have made this plan.....She calls and says that she is going to keep Shaniya and checks her out of school, tells the dads sister that she is never going to see her again so mow she is isolated from anyone to talk to that might could save her....what I can't figure out is why DCF did not take the boy from the home during the first investigation simply because of the lack of cleaning.....I bet there is not much food in that house either.....trying to make sense of all of this......not to place blame but I wonder when were they  going to try to see little Shaniya again....you would think that at best it would be a real transition for Shaniya and that they would try to see her a lot at first to give her a sense of security...ugh i don't know.....It seems to me that it always leads back to one thing.....DCF dropped the ball again.....
well they say she was visiting and then giving her chance to be mom?  which one mom or weekend?  they are confusing too (brad & carrie)
oops sry in your post
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: November 20, 2009, 05:50:23 PM »

Also I think that the living room chair is in the kitchen to make room for the mattress that is propped up against the bedroom door to be laid down and make a bed....way too many people staying in this tiny trailer.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: November 20, 2009, 05:51:46 PM »

Janet

Of course Shaniya loved her Mom.  Of course Shaniya wanted to be with her.  However ... Shaniya was a child and ... could not decern whether a situation or environment was negative or positive in regards to her well-being.  Shaniya thinks like a child.  This little girl had been entrusted to Brad and Carey for most of her life and ... these two adults had a God-given responsibility to make wise choices to protect her.  Both father and aunt failed this child.

My eleven year old grandson wants to go Japan next summer for two week to participate in a Karate competition.  However ... unless Mom or Dad can justify the expense ... accompany him and ... check out the billeting arrangement ... it is not going to happen.  Is he happy about not being given the go ahead.  Not by a long shot.  However ... that's the breaks.  He does not understand that he is way too precious to his parents to take a chance.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: November 20, 2009, 05:52:33 PM »

well they say she was visiting and then giving her chance to be mom?  which one mom or weekend?  they are confusing too (brad & carrie)
oops sry in your post
Yes the whole thing is confusing.....I am not quite sure that all is being told .....hummmm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.