March 18, 2024, 11:15:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 711844 times)
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: November 20, 2009, 08:37:39 PM »

my house looks nowhere near what his house looks like but no way I would drop off my child to live there and not contact her.  It does say in reports nieghbor called to tell brad about shanyia but is that his nieghbor or moms nieghbor?  and he was on phone with aunt while police came to her door.  I just wonder if the moms nieghbor why didn't they tell how bad house was?
So the neighbor of AD called Brad before police got to his house to tell him?
michelle1111
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1101 on: November 20, 2009, 08:41:38 PM »

NG show ...landlord saying that there was a lot of traffic at that trailer.....
They did have cameras at entrance of trailer park in pics I saw but I never saw images from them.  Maybe just for show
michelle1111
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1102 on: November 20, 2009, 08:42:46 PM »

my house looks nowhere near what his house looks like but no way I would drop off my child to live there and not contact her.  It does say in reports nieghbor called to tell brad about shanyia but is that his nieghbor or moms nieghbor?  and he was on phone with aunt while police came to her door.  I just wonder if the moms nieghbor why didn't they tell how bad house was?
So the neighbor of AD called Brad before police got to his house to tell him?
as far as read they got aunts name from school as contact
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: November 20, 2009, 08:44:35 PM »

HI TG    You know what that says to me... as when young ppl text and make up shortened words ... its says to me. " Minors" ...........  omg. That's his Business " Minors".
Holy Mother of God, I gasped when I read this.  I think you are bang on.   
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: November 20, 2009, 08:49:19 PM »

Oh my Gosh...NG...there were 4 children in the home when Shaniya went missing ...Shaniya and her 7 yr old brother and Brendas infant and 2 yr old toddler...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: November 20, 2009, 08:52:03 PM »

Likely already posted:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6464217/

Warrants: Girl abducted, raped, killed on same day
Shaniya Nicole Davis

Posted: Today at 12:09 p.m.
Updated: Today at 6:48 p.m.

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — Shaniya Nicole Davis was raped and killed the same day she was taken from her Fayetteville home, according to arrest warrants released Friday.

Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, of 2613 Pine Springs Drive, was charged late Thursday with first-degree murder and first-degree rape of a child. He said little and showed no emotion during a brief court appearance Friday afternoon.

After the hearing, he was transferred from the Cumberland County Detention Center to Central Prison in Raleigh, where he was being kept in a special cell for his protection.
michelle1111
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1106 on: November 20, 2009, 08:52:05 PM »

Oh my Gosh...NG...there were 4 children in the home when Shaniya went missing ...Shaniya and her 7 yr old brother and Brendas infant and 2 yr old toddler...
Im sad this almost makes the anthonys look good.  They are just so sick.
michelle1111
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1107 on: November 20, 2009, 09:05:20 PM »

you know if you search you get more from mm than Shanyia.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: November 20, 2009, 09:30:47 PM »

Likely already posted:

Shaniya Nicole Davis

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — Shaniya Nicole Davis was raped and killed the same day she was taken from her Fayetteville home, according to arrest warrants released Friday.

Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, of 2613 Pine Springs Drive, was charged late Thursday with first-degree murder and first-degree rape of a child. He said little and showed no emotion during a brief court appearance Friday afternoon.

After the hearing, he was transferred from the Cumberland County Detention Center to Central Prison in Raleigh, where he was being kept in a special cell for his protection.

In another video at that same link, there is a long report about mario being transferred to Central Prison in Raleigh.
Antoinette's mother, the lovely and articulate Ann Summers, says that mario: "ain't nuttin' but a maggot" and
that her daughter took good care of her children.  (those photos of that trailer prove otherwise)
The reporter says that Antoinette has a long history of prostitution, but has never been prosecuted.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: November 20, 2009, 09:31:32 PM »

I dont recall reading one way or another about if they spoke to her while at AD's or not, has that been released? I wish that detail would be if not, it would give a better understanding of that time. If the dad didn't, that is wrong, wrong, wrong. Another detail I want to know is why when AD threatened to not give Shaniya back, did the dad call and ask what was up? We have one side of a story and I want the other side.

michelle1111
you know if you search you get more from mm than Shanyia

What do you mean?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1110 on: November 20, 2009, 09:34:38 PM »

Likely already posted:

Shaniya Nicole Davis

In another video at that same link, there is a long report about mario being transferred to Central Prison in Raleigh.
Antoinette's mother, the lovely and articulate Ann Summers, says that mario: "ain't nuttin' but a maggot" and
that her daughter took good care of her children.  (those photos of that trailer prove otherwise)
The reporter says that Antoinette has a long history of prostitution, but has never been prosecuted.
Apparently her standards are a bit lower then mine would be. If any of my children grew up to do drugs, had babies from several different men, was a prostitute, lived in filth, I would not be so proud! I would especially not stand up and proclaim her to be a good mother when my grandchild lay dead in a morg.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1111 on: November 20, 2009, 09:35:46 PM »

Likely already posted:

Shaniya Nicole Davis

Apparently her standards are a bit lower then mine would be. If any of my children grew up to do drugs, had babies from several different men, was a prostitute, lived in filth, I would not be so proud! I would especially not stand up and proclaim her to be a good mother when my grandchild lay dead in a morg.

Amen to that!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: November 20, 2009, 09:37:21 PM »

here you can read oprah show with brad.  I am not sure if whole interview.
 http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20091120-tows-shaniya-davis

I know that Brad and Carey were not directly responsible for what happened to Shaniya.  However ... love for child dictates you do not send her to live with low life in an disgusting environment reflected in the above images and ... not contact her ... check up on her ... even once on almost five weeks.  For crying out loud.  Shaniya was just a five year old little girl who could not look out for herself.  She needed an advocate in her Daddy and Auntie who resided less than 12 miles away from her Mother's "home".

Janet

I am just sick about this.  My grandson is 6 & I would die if not talked to him for a week leta alone a month.  Those songs they learn the things they did are so new and exciting to them and love to listen to it all.

agree with both of you on this..

TracyGirl...I think that one of your posts said something about the father and the religion bit and about forgiving blah blah blah...I felt exactly as you stated above when I heard him say all of that...how could someone not want to rip the head off of the man and woman who had just raped and murdered your 5 yr old daughter???

that trailer was filthy...did anyone see the picture on the counter that looked like it was Jesus? how sacrilegious of them all! a picture of Jesus  in the house with all the evil that went on there!
the landlord said on NG that the sister was on the list to be kicked out of the trailer court cause of all the traffic and for lying to her about who was really living there...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: November 20, 2009, 09:39:45 PM »

Likely already posted:

Shaniya Nicole Davis

Amen to that!

Amen is right! however, AD's mother might have had a similar lifestyle so she sees nothing wrong with it 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: November 20, 2009, 09:45:13 PM »

I know that Brad and Carey were not directly responsible for what happened to Shaniya.  However ... love for child dictates you do not send her to live with low life in an disgusting environment reflected in the above images and ... not contact her ... check up on her ... even once on almost five weeks.  For crying out loud.  Shaniya was just a five year old little girl who could not look out for herself.  She needed an advocate in her Daddy and Auntie who resided less than 12 miles away from her Mother's "home".

Janet

I am just sick about this.  My grandson is 6 & I would die if not talked to him for a week leta alone a month.  Those songs they learn the things they did are so new and exciting to them and love to listen to it all.

TracyGirl...I think that one of your posts said something about the father and the religion bit and about forgiving blah blah blah...I felt exactly as you stated above when I heard him say all of that...how could someone not want to rip the head off of the man and woman who had just raped and murdered your 5 yr old daughter???

that trailer was filthy...did anyone see the picture on the counter that looked like it was Jesus? how sacrilegious of them all! a picture of Jesus  in the house with all the evil that went on there!
the landlord said on NG that the sister was on the list to be kicked out of the trailer court cause of all the traffic and for lying to her about who was really living there...

Well I am glad it didn't offend you Cookie. I believe in God and all,  but come on already! He seems to be a bit fanantical about it. Who would answer that question that way? If he repents the lord will forgive (not a direct quote) nice thought until you realize he is talking about the man that a week and a half ago raped and killed his 5 year old daughter!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1115 on: November 20, 2009, 09:50:03 PM »

Janet

Well I am glad it didn't offend you Cookie. I believe in God and all,  but come on already! He seems to be a bit fanantical about it. Who would answer that question that way? If he repents the lord will forgive (not a direct quote) nice thought until you realize he is talking about the man that a week and a half ago raped and killed his 5 year old daughter!

I believe that to forgive the unforgivable only means that you have joined the side of evil. Some things can not and should not be forgiven.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
michelle1111
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1116 on: November 20, 2009, 09:50:07 PM »

Likely already posted:

Shaniya Nicole Davis

Oh like the mom never knew the daughter dated him?  losers imo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: November 20, 2009, 09:50:13 PM »

When ole Brad said on Oprah "that he tried to keep his heart pure" I thought I would puke.

I would have more respect for him if he was on the jailhouse steps demanding a hanging.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
michelle1111
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1118 on: November 20, 2009, 09:53:53 PM »

When ole Brad said on Oprah "that he tried to keep his heart pure" I thought I would puke.

I would have more respect for him if he was on the jailhouse steps demanding a hanging.
god help me nut you have a 240000 house and you drop a child in a maybe 2000 trailer. I am sorry you wrong imo
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: November 20, 2009, 10:00:46 PM »

god help me nut you have a 240000 house and you drop a child in a maybe 2000 trailer. I am sorry you wrong imo

I know right? Shaniya goes from Brad's home to live in that junk house and he doesn't think that it might affect her? did no one walk this little girl up to that trailer and look around once the door was opened? The dad said that AD had not lived in very good neighborhoods...so he allowed his daughter to go there? would he have stayed in that trailer but he allowed Shaniya to go there? and Carrie too...I believe that she loved Shaniya probably more than anyone...I am thinking that Brad would have let her keep Shaniya if she wanted to...what did she think when driving away from that nasty hole that she had just dropped this little girl off at? I don't think that I could live with myself if I was any of these people...my guilt and grief would be too overpowering...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.