March 19, 2024, 03:52:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 711918 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2009, 08:54:52 PM »

OMG....Wyks.....dont tell me its a family thing now,,,,,,is this guy kin to mario..???

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2009, 08:54:54 PM »

I would like to know if the aunt or dad called to talk to Shaniya in those weeks I can not help but think  that something could be sensed that things were not right in that mobile home by talking to Shaniya, and I would think Shaniya would tell her daddy she was not in school.

Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2009, 08:55:48 PM »

Hi Monkeys, Does anyone hear someone in the background on the 911 tape. It isn't constant but about midway I think or close to the end. I believe it is when she is asking her about her underwear and you can hear someone in the background kinda telling AD what type of underwear Shaniya had on.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2009, 08:56:07 PM »

I would like to know if the aunt or dad called to talk to Shaniya in those weeks I can not help but think  that something could be sensed that things were not right in that mobile home by talking to Shaniya, and I would think Shaniya would tell her daddy she was not in school.
That's what I wondered, if there were any phone calls to Shaniya.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2009, 08:56:09 PM »

Hmmmmm..

Arrested today:

Samuel McNeill
Probation violation
No bond  <---------------------------- !!!!

http://www.ccsonc.org/active_inmates/Inmates.aspx

page 2
Charge: M:POSS MARIJ UP TO 1/2 OZ

They have some strict pot laws in NC   

Are you thinking he is related to Mario?   This guy is 51 so could be his father.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2009, 08:56:33 PM »

Hi Monkeys, Does anyone hear someone in the background on the 911 tape. It isn't constant but about midway I think or close to the end. I believe it is when she is asking her about her underwear and you can hear someone in the background kinda telling AD what type of underwear Shaniya had on.

yes.  deep voice but just for a sec.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: November 17, 2009, 08:56:45 PM »

timeline, sorry long
on 11-10-09: @6:53am mom calls in and reports Shaniya missing
Shaniya Davis is a 5-year-old girl who went missing from a Fayetteville, N.C., trailer park early Tuesday morning.
Her mother reports last seeing her at 5:30 a.m. that morning, and foul play is suspected in her case.

On Wednesday,11-11-09 at 11 p.m.,
police arrested Clarence Coe, 30, and charged him with first-degree kidnapping.
Coe maintains his innocence, but police argue that this was not a random arrest.

Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, was arrested Friday 11-13-09
for the kidnapping of Shaniya Davis. Investigators are still
trying to determine McNeill's connection to Shaniya. Authorities were able to arrest McNeill because of footage
found of him on a hotel surveillance video, where McNeill is seen carrying Shaniya.

hotel surveillance video date time
11-10-09:
6:11am Mario is seen on video carrying Shaniya into hotel
11-10-09:7:30am Mario is know to exit hotel w/Shaniya
the videos aired THURSDAY, November 12, 2009

Antoinette Nicole Davis arrested,11-14-09Shaniya Davis' mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, was arrested and charged authorities said Saturday night for
human trafficking and other offenses. She has been accused of offering her daughter for prostitution.
Antoinette says she doesn't know where her daughter is, but she was also charged with felony child abuse,
 prostitution and filing a false police report. Authorities still haven't been able to locate Shaniya.

11/16/09
The body of Shaniya Davis has been found along a North Carolina highway

link to 911 audio
http://www.wral.com/news/local/audio/6439590/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a more detailed timeline i snipped from
http://crimeseekers.net/forums/showthread.php?p=10623

TimeLine For Missing Shaniya Davis

TUESDAY, November 10, 2009

3:00 AM: Neighbor, Andrea Moore, described hearing noises outside her mobile home

5:30 AM: Mother put Shaniya Davis on sofa and last time she saw her child

6:11 AM: Shaniya observed on survellience video at hotel 40 miles from home in the arms of Mario McNeill waiting
 on elevator

6:53 AM: Antoinette Davis calls LE to report her daughter missing

• Law enforcement search the mobile home park and find a blanket covered in feces in garbage pail of neighbor,
Andrea Moore. Blanket believed to be that of Shaniya. Theresa Chance, Fayetteville Police spokesperson stated
Ms. Moore is not a suspect.

• Back porch and railing of home Davis family lives in is covered in feces.

• Ms. Davis, her 7-year-old son, Davis' sister and another child are removed from the home and not allowed to
return due to extensive sewage leak.

• The N.C. Offender Registry lists two sex offenders who live in the mobile home park.

WEDNESDAY, November 11, 2009

• Clarence Coe, boyfriend of Antoinette Davis, is arrested for the kidnapping of Shaniya. Reports provided to
LE state he was seen leaving the mobile home park with Shaniya.

• Clarence Coe said he did not take Shaniya.

THURSDAY, November 12, 2009

• Still images from a Sanford hotel survellience video aired nationally of Mario Andrette McNeill, ex-boyfriend
 of Antoinette Davis' SISTER, carrying Shaniya Davis to the hotel's elevator.

FRIDAY, November 13, 2009

• Mario McNeill turned himself into police early morning after seeing the hotel images.

• Clarence Coe was released from jail and kidnapping charges dropped.

• Mario McNeill charged with kidnapping Shaniya Davis. Hotel survellience video confirmed him with Shaniya on
Tuesday morning. McNeill stated he took Shaniya but denies that he kidnapped her.

• The whereabouts of Shaniya are unknown. FBI and U.S. Marshalls are involved in the nationwide search for
Shaniya.

• Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, arrived in Fayetteville and went on national TV begging for the return of
his daughter who has lived with him for about 3-4 years, but only lived with her mother for the last three weeks

• Clarence Coe, boyfriend of Antoinette Davis, is said to be more upset about Shaniya's disappearance than her
mother...as per a neighbor intervewed by local news station.

SATURDAY, November 14, 2009

• Late Saturday, Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Davis, was charged with human trafficking, felony child
abuse/prostitution, filing a false police report and resist, delay or obstruct.

• Police said Davis was being held at the Cumberland County Jail on $51,000 secured bond and is scheduled to
appear in court Monday morning.

• Still no sign of Shaniya Davis.

SUNDAY, November 15, 2009

• Authorities acting on a tip are scouring a portion of south-central North Carolina for a 5-year-old girl
reported missing by her mother. Multiple agencies have been searching for Shaniya Davis since 8 a.m.

• SANFORD, NC (WTVD) -- Fayetteville police confirmed Sunday that they were searching on the ground for a
missing 5-year-old girl between Fayetteville and Sanford. Chopper 11 confirms a Fayetville forensics truck is
 on the scene and officers are searching near Walker Road off Highway 87 in the Sanford area.Witnesses told
ABC11 Eyewitness News they saw officers searching a ravine in that area around 10 a.m.

• Sanford is about 40 miles north of Fayetteville. Police did not say if they were looking for a body or if they
 hoped to find Shaniya Davis alive.

• The father of a missing 5-year-old North Carolina girl says he never should have allowed her to go back to her
 mother.

• Another day gone by. A long day of searching wrapped up at 5:00 PM with still no sign of Shaniya.

MONDAY, November 16, 2009

• Search for Shaniya remains in the area on Walker Road. Over 200 searchers are combing the long stretch of
road and 100 yds off the road on each side. This search is based on a tip that her body was dumped along Walker
Road off Hwy. 87.

• Lockhart and his sister, who live out of state, cared for Shaniya until last month.

• Anyone wishing to help with the search was asked to e-mail their name and contact numbers to
Shaniyavolunteer@ci.fay.nc.us to be added to a central list so police can coordinate volunteer efforts.

• The body of little Shaniya has been found. News of the discovery of her remains found on Walker Road came in
around 1:30 PM.

• Davis' 7-year-old son was taken into protective custody last week and placed into foster care.

• According to the non-profit agency, Child of the Night, Shaniya's case is very rare. Typically, child are in
the age range of 11 to 17 when entered into the world of human trafficking/prostitution. When a child is
prostituted or sold by a parent it's usually involving drugs.

TUESDAY, November 17, 2009

• "Lord, I come to you with open arms, and it is hard. It is hard," Bradley Lockhart said at a vigil in a store
parking lot, according to The Associated Press. "Don't give up on me and don't give up on Shaniya. She's right
there with you."

• Lockhart attended a prayer vigil last night for his daughter and broke down while speaking to the crowd.

• "The investigation at this point indicates that Shaniya Davis was alive at the time she left the Sanford hotel
," police said in the statement Tuesday.

• Shaniya's half-sister, Cheyenne Lockhart, told HLN's "Nancy Grace" Monday that she found it difficult to
believe Davis had treated her daughter so poorly. "She seemed like the sweetest woman. She didn't come from much
, but ... she had the sweetest voice, she had the sweetest personality, and especially toward me. I would never
think that she would do anything like that," said Lockhart, who shared a father with Shaniya.

• The aunt of a 5-year-old girl whose body was found off a rural North Carolina road says she had a hard time
letting the girl live for a while at her mother's house.

• Carey Lockhart-Davis said Tuesday that the mother, 25-year-old Antoinette Davis, neglected her children.
Lockart-Davis is the sister of the girl's father, Bradley Lockhart, and helped raise her. The girl went to stay
 with her mother a month ago.

• Jeff Riccio of Tarheel Canine Training Inc. said Tuesday his team returned after getting information that the
body of Shaniya (shuh-NY-ah) Davis might be near the carcasses. The searchers found the body Monday afternoon
underneath kudzu along a rural highway southeast of Sanford.

link to 911 audio
http://www.wral.com/news/local/audio/6439590/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: November 17, 2009, 08:58:05 PM »

dang.  had dinner and now i'm 7 pages behind.

o/t - can I ask everyone to please stop by Elizabeth Olten's thread and post - just to maybe increase positivity for the hearing tomorrow?

maybe a silly request....

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #128 on: November 17, 2009, 08:58:26 PM »

cw618 Thank-you for the timeline. 
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #129 on: November 17, 2009, 08:59:16 PM »

JessStar I was trying to quote your post about the dad filing a TRO and could have had Shaniya back within the hour, I'm not sure what that is. But I can't believe that the dad and the aunt and other family members didn't see the problems. There is no bringing Shaniya back, and I don't want to say anything that looks like I'm slamming them, but something seems off with all this. Maybe they thought if they didn't let Shaniya stay, the mom would have taken off with her, and then they wouldn't see her again? Just trying to make sense out of that decision.

Sorry about that.  A TRO is a temporary restraining order.  It is filed on an emergency basis without providing notice to the "other side."  As an officer of the court and a staunch advocate for children, I don't want anyone to get the false impression that there's nothing that can be done when a child is in danger because that is patently false.  While I recognize that there are people that have had bad experiences, I'd hope that those horror stories do not work to cloud others' judgment or effect anyone's decision about whether to take action to protect a child in the face of danger.

Having said that, we all have to accept that there will always be bad parents who subject their children to the most horrific crimes.  Look what's going on with the Mohler family in Missouri.  It doesn't get much worse than that.  And the witness victims who are coming out are in their late 20's, talking about horrifying stories of abuse, including bestiality, that happened when they were as young as 6. 

Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: November 17, 2009, 09:00:51 PM »

yes.  deep voice but just for a sec.

Thank you thought I was going crazy (er)

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #131 on: November 17, 2009, 09:02:51 PM »

Not entirely correct. Whether the dad had a legal right to shaniya is not determined exclusively by the birth certificate. He was legally presumed to be the father based on his relationship with her and the fact that he'd raised her, supported her, educated her, and so forth.

Jess - I am not sure how it works there, but here in Michigan the affidavit of parentage that the guy must sign if he wants his name on the birth certificate (and is presented to him at the hospital at the time of the birth) states that "The mother has initial custody of the child, without prejudice to the determination of either parent’s custodial rights, until otherwise determined by the
court or agreed upon by the parties in writing and acknowledged by the court."  So I am pretty sure that in this case, the police would be powerless to order the mom to give the child back to the dad unless there was a court ordered custody agreement. I know that when my ex called the cops to get his kid back after mom's visitation ended he was told it was a civil matter and he would have to go to court to enforce and/or punish her for not following the rules.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: November 17, 2009, 09:02:52 PM »

Mother of Slain 5-Year-Old Is Pregnant
Antoinette Davis is accused of selling her daughter as a sex slave

Newser) – The North Carolina woman accused of selling her 5-year-old girl into sexual slavery—the girl's body was found yesterday—is pregnant. Antoinette Davis, 25, is being isolated from other prisoners as a result, reports WTVD. She has not entered a plea to charges of human trafficking, prostitution, and child abuse. Police say she sold young Shaniya to a man for "sexual servitude." Volunteers found Shaniya's body yesterday, and the man remains in custody, though not yet charged.

http://www.newser.com/story/74256/mother-of-slain-5-year-old-is-pregnant.html

This tells me there was no hand off as I suspected. sick sick sick people they are. I hope they rot in he11 for what was done to that baby girl.. I am sure the big boys in prison will show him what it feels like to be assaulted like that. They will change his name for him to ben dover.

yeah, he wasn't smirking in the latest court footage.  Actually looked scared to death.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: November 17, 2009, 09:03:06 PM »

I dunno if he is kin or not.  Read somewhere, by a local, that McNeill is like 'Smith' in that area, there are so many. 

Still and all tho.. Interesting that this Samuel is 51, arrested for poss of weed and probation violation, and there is no bond.   

Wonder what kind and color vehicle he drives, if any?? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: November 17, 2009, 09:03:24 PM »

I found this On Samual McNeill.. Also check his vehicle out.. but not 100% sure if this is the same McNeill..

MCNEILL , SAMUEL LYNN
826 EGYPT RD
FAYETTEVILLE, NC 28314   

VEHICLE INFORMATION: 
TAX YEAR TAX BILL NUMBER TAX DISTRICT AMOUNT PAID
2009 5076388 06  1000  $100.00

EXPIRATION DATE YEAR / MAKE / MODEL TAXABLE VALUE EXEMPTION
6/30/2010 2006 CHEVY IMLT  $11,320.00 $0.00

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: November 17, 2009, 09:03:46 PM »

:no doubt in my mind that this baby was loved and was  very well taken care of  by the dad and the aunt...my only problem with them is why they decided to let Shaniya go live with the egg donor...there are conflicting stories...last night on NG, Brad's daughter said that they knew that she was doing drugs still...then tonight, Brad's son said that if they knew that AD was doing drugs, no way would they have allowed the baby to go over there...
this dad has 5 other children by 3 different women? sounds like he did more than work all the time...

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #136 on: November 17, 2009, 09:04:16 PM »

Allalone, do you mean add charges for taking drugs while pregnant?  There is no such crime as far as I know.

Endangering the life of a fetus is a crime in some states, I think.

In Michigan (which is my only experience) it is not a crime to take drugs during pregnancy - but it is a basis for the CPS to come in and take the child at birth. It can even be a basis for termination with no effort to reunite the family.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: November 17, 2009, 09:04:35 PM »

Hmmmmm..

Arrested today:

Samuel McNeill
Probation violation
No bond  <---------------------------- !!!!

http://www.ccsonc.org/active_inmates/Inmates.aspx

Sorry... to see this, you'll need to type in his name.

Heart
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: November 17, 2009, 09:05:52 PM »

I dunno if he is kin or not.  Read somewhere, by a local, that McNeill is like 'Smith' in that area, there are so many. 

Still and all tho.. Interesting that this Samuel is 51, arrested for poss of weed and probation violation, and there is no bond.   

Wonder what kind and color vehicle he drives, if any?? 

Here is a side by side to compare

Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: November 17, 2009, 09:07:43 PM »

I agree with JSM if the Aunt's version is the correct one.  All child custody/support issues the father has apparently had combined with the fact that his parents have and are raising his kids by his deceased wife (what is up with that), just to find out the Aunt was the one raising Shaniya makes me think the dad isn't much better than the mom anyways and as another monkey had said (not verbatim) he is just acting for the cameras.  I think that the only people who even cared about Shaniya was her fathers family, specifically the Aunt.  And she is probably the only one telling the truth.  I just honestly can't see her saying to her brother, "Oh yea, I have invested all this time into taking care of your daughter and it's ok with me that you send her to her mother because you feel that she deserves a chance to be one this late in the game.  Especially one who knowingly slept with an HIV positive man and is pregnant with his baby." And maybe the Aunt didn't know the mom was pregnant but could you really just give up a child you have raised and cared for as your own to someone like that?  I think it was a visitation and the mom basically slapped her in the face and the dad doesn't want to look like he just didn't give a crap to not come down and save his daughter after the mom took her so he concocted this story up about giving her to the mom.

And if it was my child, I would go to any lengths to get my child back.  I do mean any.  So I can say I agree with HH and JessStar on that.  The auntie just didn't have a say or a choice.  I don't know her situation so I am not gonna throw my stone at her yet for not doing whatever it took to get her child (she did the work) back,my guess is she wanted to do everything legal like and was waiting for the dad to get back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.