March 19, 2024, 04:46:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 711933 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: November 21, 2009, 10:23:07 PM »

Jerseygirl - I'm just catching up but is that Mario's girlfriend that has made those police reports? 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: November 21, 2009, 10:27:07 PM »

Jerseygirl - I'm just catching up but is that Mario's girlfriend that has made those police reports? 

Yes Klaas.. Sorry I was doing some more research...
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1242 on: November 21, 2009, 10:28:08 PM »

Hello Monkeys and Guests,

I wasn't aware of Funeral Etiquette:(

Shaniya Davis' funeral scheduled for Sunday

http://www.examiner.com/x-29636-Surry-County-CPS-Examiner~y2009m11d21-Shaniya-Davis-funeral-scheduled-for-Sunday

Funeral Etiquette

http://www.mountcastle.net/funeral.htm

In the South, the etiquette is to take fried chicken and potato salad and a banana pudding to
the family as soon as you hear of the death.

I was born and raised in the Deep South, and I have never taken those food items anywhere. Please don't generalize, or spread myths. Southerners take all kinds of food  on all kinds of occasions. I have been to funerals where the deceased person's family had a caterer take care of the food.

I apologize PDH3.  I did not mean to spread myths. 

Magnolia,

I can't sleep, dreaming of Banana Pudding with Meringe on top, how elegant. I need to pick up vanilla wafers tomorrow, I have
everything else. God Bless Shaniya, I am sorry I am off topic.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: November 21, 2009, 10:29:57 PM »

Hi Wykes..

I know you had  interest on Raeford rd... There is an Autry that lives on that rd  according to incident reports..But I dont know if he is related to POS Mcneill G/F..

XXXX RAEFORD RD
FAYETTEVILLE, NC
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: November 21, 2009, 10:31:05 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-29636-Surry-County-CPS-Examiner~y2009m11d21-Shaniya-Davis-funeral-scheduled-for-Sunday

Funeral Etiquette

In the South, the etiquette is to take fried chicken and potato salad and a banana pudding to

I was born and raised in the Deep South, and I have never taken those food items anywhere. Please don't generalize, or spread myths. Southerners take all kinds of food  on all kinds of occasions. I have been to funerals where the deceased person's family had a caterer take care of the food.

This is OT  but...PDH3...not sure what pushed your button, but no one was intentionally trying to do that.    I am also remembering my daughter about 10 years ago having moved from very urban Seattle, where spa cusine and upscale dining was the norm for everything, to marrying and moving to Indiana.  She said Mom, if I go to one more wedding where they serve chicken, mashed potatoes and corn for a wedding dinner, I am moving back to the normal world. She didn't move back, and seems to have adjusted very well.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: November 21, 2009, 10:33:33 PM »

jerseygirl...can you simplify those reports for this tired monk??  thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: November 21, 2009, 10:36:53 PM »

Funeral Etiquette

Magnolia,

I can't sleep, dreaming of Banana Pudding with Meringe on top, how elegant. I need to pick up vanilla wafers tomorrow, I have
everything else. God Bless Shaniya, I am sorry I am off topic.

I'd have put "As a result of her mother's criminal addiction to drugs and total disregard for the life of the child she sold into slavery Shaniya died......"  I don't know what to think of Shaniya's father and the rest of that bunch.  There is obvious tension between the father and his sister.  I should think the sister is mad as he!! that she had to relinquish Shaniya from her safe and clean home to live in that filth.  And I don't just mean the dirty trailer, I mean the people in it.

And speaking of banana pudding, try putting Nutter Butters instead of vanilla wafers.  Words can't describe.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: November 21, 2009, 10:37:01 PM »

I am also remembering my daughter about 10 years ago having moved from very urban Seattle, where spa cusine and upscale dining was the norm for everything, to marrying and moving to Indiana.  She said Mom, if I go to one more wedding where they serve chicken, mashed potatoes and corn for a wedding dinner, I am moving back to the normal world. She didn't move back, and seems to have adjusted very well.

All this talk of down home food is making me drool! I'd kill for some fried chicken, mashed tater, corn and banana puddin' right now!!  Make my salad for dinner look SAD!  LOL  Hi AZ!!!!  Glad your daughtr adjusted !   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: November 21, 2009, 10:39:47 PM »

1st incident report on November 13th in the morning ..

Someone kicked in the  door... Mcneill's g/f home

2nd report November 13th..12.03pm

Victim is reported neglected by suspect
Child
Amari- McNeills daughter and G/F

You can read it here.. Just put name in..and date.. I posted this twice now...

http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/policereports.aspx

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: November 21, 2009, 10:41:13 PM »

Funeral Etiquette

This is OT  but...PDH3...not sure what pushed your button, but no one was intentionally trying to do that.    I am also remembering my daughter about 10 years ago having moved from very urban Seattle, where spa cusine and upscale dining was the norm for everything, to marrying and moving to Indiana.  She said Mom, if I go to one more wedding where they serve chicken, mashed potatoes and corn for a wedding dinner, I am moving back to the normal world. She didn't move back, and seems to have adjusted very well.

I grew up in Birmingham and I have eaten at Brody's in Mountain Brook many times.  I have also eaten
lasagna and salad.   I live in the country now and the food I mentioned is the norm around here.  The
people are loving and caring and want to help in any way they can when there is a tragedy.  It is just
a matter of doing whatever you can to comfort a grieving family.  I meant no harm.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: November 21, 2009, 10:41:17 PM »

My DIL asked me a question tonight and I didn't know the answer....so HELP

AD was charge with selling Shaniya for sex...trafficking even before Shaniya was found.....how did the LE know what had happened?  I missed a lot of the earlier posts so.... What in the heck am I missing?

Rest in Peace Caylee

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: November 21, 2009, 10:41:35 PM »

Hi SunnyinTex... 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: November 21, 2009, 10:42:26 PM »

i hope you dont take it the wrong way when I put down I posted this twice now..I just read the reply and it came out wrong... so sorry
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: November 21, 2009, 10:43:25 PM »

1st incident report on November 13th in the morning ..

Someone kicked in the  door... Mcneill's g/f home

2nd report November 13th..12.03pm

Victim is reported neglected by suspect
Child
Amari- McNeills daughter and G/F

You can read it here.. Just put name in..and date.. I posted this twice now...

http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/policereports.aspx

jerseygirl...thanks for simpling this for me and for posting the link....I didn't see it the first time.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: November 21, 2009, 10:48:43 PM »

i hope you dont take it the wrong way when I put down I posted this twice now..I just read the reply and it came out wrong... so sorry

Nope not at all...my mind is fried tonight..I am getting things with cases messed up in my mind.....I took no offense!!  Again thanks for posting it again and simpling it. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: November 21, 2009, 10:48:55 PM »

AD was charge with selling Shaniya for sex...trafficking even before Shaniya was found.....how did the LE know what had happened?  I missed a lot of the earlier posts so.... What in the heck am I missing?

At the time Antoinette was arrested, McNeil was already in jail.  The police were questioning
Antionette off and on...as they put it, she was in and out of police headquarters.
I have wondered if McNeil talked or if Antoinette confessed to selling Shaniya.
I don't think we know yet.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: November 21, 2009, 10:49:56 PM »

Funeral Etiquette

I don't believe she was talking about the funeral, just food to comfort the family.  In my experience, food was always taken to the family so they wouldn't have to cook while they were dealing with all the other issues.  Certainly true in my Georgia family. 

I understood that completely.
That's also what I was talking about...I was disputing the KINDS of food, not the occasion. I didn't like the stereotyping....fried chicken? No bagels in the South?

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: November 21, 2009, 10:50:57 PM »

oh mercy I typed simpling ...time to sign off...Good Night Monks....justice will come for all these children ...BELIEVE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: November 21, 2009, 10:52:48 PM »

oh mercy I typed simpling ...time to sign off...Good Night Monks....justice will come for all these children ...BELIEVE!!

Good Nite Sunny...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: November 21, 2009, 10:53:12 PM »

At the time Antoinette was arrested, McNeil was already in jail.  The police were questioning
Antionette off and on...as they put it, she was in and out of police headquarters.
I have wondered if McNeil talked or if Antoinette confessed to selling Shaniya.
I don't think we know yet.

thanks Magnolia...I thought it was Coe that was in jail....and McNeil turned himself in...oh well...see I told you I was confused!!  Thanks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.