March 18, 2024, 11:23:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 711847 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: November 24, 2009, 06:02:57 PM »

Hi Guys
back reading and i said i wouldn't be posting but here is my take...
brad had no legal right to shaniya what so ever
he was not on the birth cert and obviously no dna test had taken place otherwise he would have been... as far as the mother... if she was on any type of welfare she would have been asked to name the fathers of the kids and she could have just said i don't know... if she said it is so and so but he is not on the cert then they would have forced him to take a dna so that they could recoup some welfare money... i don't know if she was on welfare for a fact but i am assuming she was ... not because she was black and not because she lived in a trailer but because she saw her daughter as a monetary asset and she is a chit bag...
anyways back to my point ... i think brad rescued his daughter from her way back when and knew he had no legal right to her... why wasn't he on the cert 2 theories either he was unsure if he was the actual father and didn't want to risk losing her to the mom forever or he didn't want to pay support if he was (i firmly believe if she could have collected money from him she would have taken her back as an income and used it on drugs so if brad didn't want to pay i don't blame him) that saying let sleeping dogs lie applies here he had it good he had his daughter and no risk of losing her this way... since there was no legal custody exchange she was probably happy being able to collect welfare for shaniya and let brad raise her...
as far as the school... you do not have to prove legal guardianship to enroll a child you do have to prove residence tho to decide school district and that can be done with a license or utility bill etc...
carey may not have been actually listed as "guardian" but rather an emergency contact which says if there is an emergency contact so and so in case medical decisions need to be made.
brad was between a rock and a hard place and we are judging him on 2 different levels when in reality there wasn't jack chit he could have done to stop the bio from getting her... if they had put up a fight then bio could have had aunt carey or brad arrested for kidnapping and she would have still gotten shaniya. there was nothing he could have done even if they called dss she would have been placed with a fam member...probably the bio's sis which wouldn't have changed anything... quite honestly guys i would really doubt brad even being the bio going by chit bags track record... just saying no matter how he says it like a bad decision to let her go or trying to let the mom get better to take custody he had no leg to stand on legally in this one at all so when you hear him say bad decision that is his guilt talking... it was never even his decision to begin with
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: November 24, 2009, 06:19:31 PM »

Hi Guys
he was not on the birth cert and obviously no dna test had taken place otherwise he would have been... as far as the mother... if she was on any type of welfare she would have been asked to name the fathers of the kids and she could have just said i don't know... if she said it is so and so but he is not on the cert then they would have forced him to take a dna so that they could recoup some welfare money... i don't know if she was on welfare for a fact but i am assuming she was ... not because she was black and not because she lived in a trailer but because she saw her daughter as a monetary asset and she is a chit bag...
anyways back to my point ... i think brad rescued his daughter from her way back when and knew he had no legal right to her... why wasn't he on the cert 2 theories either he was unsure if he was the actual father and didn't want to risk losing her to the mom forever or he didn't want to pay support if he was (i firmly believe if she could have collected money from him she would have taken her back as an income and used it on drugs so if brad didn't want to pay i don't blame him) that saying let sleeping dogs lie applies here he had it good he had his daughter and no risk of losing her this way... since there was no legal custody exchange she was probably happy being able to collect welfare for shaniya and let brad raise her...
as far as the school... you do not have to prove legal guardianship to enroll a child you do have to prove residence tho to decide school district and that can be done with a license or utility bill etc...
carey may not have been actually listed as "guardian" but rather an emergency contact which says if there is an emergency contact so and so in case medical decisions need to be made.
brad was between a rock and a hard place and we are judging him on 2 different levels when in reality there wasn't jack chit he could have done to stop the bio from getting her... if they had put up a fight then bio could have had aunt carey or brad arrested for kidnapping and she would have still gotten shaniya. there was nothing he could have done even if they called dss she would have been placed with a fam member...probably the bio's sis which wouldn't have changed anything... quite honestly guys i would really doubt brad even being the bio going by chit bags track record... just saying no matter how he says it like a bad decision to let her go or trying to let the mom get better to take custody he had no leg to stand on legally in this one at all so when you hear him say bad decision that is his guilt talking... it was never even his decision to begin with

It seems there are too many unknowns and too many variables to place any blame on the Lockhart family.  All the scenarios are assumed and that means there are just not enough facts to place blame.  JMO.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: November 24, 2009, 06:24:33 PM »

Hi Guys
forgot to add that when she was investigated about her son dss wants to know about all kids like if i beat my son they will now investigate my daughter as well... anyways when this happened it is possible she said oh well shaniya doesn't live here she lives with so and so dss is a state run biz and so is welfare word would have gotten back to welfare that shaniya didn't live there and the school records would have proved it and she would not have been aable to get welf for shaniya any more ... it may have taken a couple of months for welf to catch on to it but that is what would have happened... could be a reason she was pulled from school too .. like brad i need her in my district or else i am going to lose my money no where to live my other kid state will take him etc etc (and again brad had nolegal right to shaniya) also i do remember reading that she was enrolled at another school afterward and was trying to find out if she ever showed up but i definitely read that she was enrolled at a new one... that would have proved residency with the mother as far as welfare is concerned
another thing that wyks brought to my attention is the fact that the dead wifes kids took brad name even tho not bio... up here in order to do that you need to actually adopt the kid to get a name change and if he and his wife divorced he was probably paying child support on her other kids since he was technically now the legal guardian as well.... that says to me that brad was not avoiding responsibility by not being on shaniya birth cert and rather was probably scared to lose her by not being actual bio dad because bio mom was a slore...
brad is taking the resposibilty of his bad decision but again he never had the decision to make this was out of his hands no matter whether we like it or not and there are some posters that will say if i was him i would have taken her and ran no matter what blah blah that is nice in theory but you probably wouldn't have .... how many posters here have shared their stories of having to hand over their kids to ex's that molested abused them etc etc legally and in reality there was nothing brad could have done it all comes down to legalities and brad had no rights
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: November 24, 2009, 06:35:24 PM »

Hi Guys

It seems there are too many unknowns and too many variables to place any blame on the Lockhart family.  All the scenarios are assumed and that means there are just not enough facts to place blame.  JMO.
i agree but no matter the variables brad cannot be held for blame he had no legal rights to shaniya and when push comes to shove the bio would have gotten her what i listed above are just scenarios as to why but it is fact that he had no legal right to her... he is not on tv saying well i couldn't have done nothing about it and i always knew bio was a dirtbag etc etc he is on tv saying it was my bad decision and not speaking bad of anyone which i state again it was not even his decision to make... he is being as good of a person as he can be by not speaking ill of anyone and confessing his moral guilt yet tere are posters still bashing him (not just here) he is the most stand up parent we have seen yet and is taking the blame for something he had no control over in real life yet we are still on him like white on rice.... people should be praising him for taking in a child that he didn't have to he tried to save shaniya and so did the aunt .... they just couldn't.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: November 24, 2009, 06:37:14 PM »

I think we have all heard Brad say with his own lips that he wanted to give Antioinette a chance.
"wanted to" being the operative words.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: November 24, 2009, 06:41:42 PM »

I think we have all heard Brad say with his own lips that he wanted to give Antioinette a chance.

I agree. I also agree we don't know enough about the details to make assumptions either way about certain things.

Do we know he is not on the birth cert forsure?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: November 24, 2009, 06:51:12 PM »

Penny I completely disagree with your posting

You know, all we know is he and AD had a casual custody arrangement.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: November 24, 2009, 06:56:20 PM »

snip from Razzy's post above to avoid stacking posts:

Good Morning! Brad didn't have day to day responsibilities for Shaniya.  I do believe he did want her to have a relationship with her mother, but I don't believe he was sending her there for good or he would have sent her with more of her clothes, and her favorate personal belongings. Since the devileggdonor seems to be a liar, perhaps she told Brad she didn't have a cell phone and used other peoples cell(even I don't have one) to contact him. Aunt Carey may have left messages with devilmoms family members for Shaniya to call ( just speculation ) I believe if Aunt Carey was really concerned something was wrong(not knowing about school, or hearing from Shaniya) she definitley would have called the police in a NY moment.

Jazzy...Brad has said himself that he was letting Shaniya go live with the bio so that she could have a chance to be a mother..and just to add, he had not spoken to Shaniya since he dropped her off at aunt Carries house on October 2nd...7-8 days later, she was sent over to bio's house while Brad was still out of town...Carrie took her...what happened in those 7-8 days for Brad to decide to send her over to bio's mom when she was perfectly fine with Carrie? ...couldn't it have waited till he got back into town? what was the big hurry to get her over to the bio's house?

Carey said he thought it was just for the weekend.  She packed two days worth of clothes for her.  When did the  'having a chance to be a mother" conversation take place?

AZSunny ... I think that conversation took place when his sister contacted him after AD refused to send Shaniya home after a two day visit  Considering Brad was out of town and determined he could not do much about the situation ... could it be that he thought it best to just let it be until he got home.  In other words ... give AD a chance.  Considering Shaniya was not her child, Carey probably felt she had no choice but to comply.

I would not be so hard on Brad and Carey IF there had been constant contact with Shaniya in that five week period.  If just once Carey had visited her niece ... brought her clothes, possessions and hugs and ... observed for herself the lifestyle and the living conditions.  Carey would have learned that her niece was not in school.  She could have then contacted Brad.  Maybe ... for the sake of Shaniya ... she could have then contacted CPS.

Although I do not believe for a minute that Brad and Carey considered Shaniya would be at risk as far as physical or sexual abused was concerned ... a five week abandonment  ... under ANY circumstances ... is inexcusable.

Janet

+++++++

The Oprah Winfrey Show
The Shaniya Davis Tragedy

Bradley, a contractor, says he last saw Shaniya on October 2, 2009, just before he had to leave for an out-of-town job. "When he's gone, Shaniya's with me. And on October 9, Antoinette had called me and asked me if she could visit with Shaniya," Carey says. "Shaniya loved her mother very much, and she did want to be with her."

As she had many times before, Carey says she dropped Shaniya off at her mother's house. "I gave her a kiss goodbye and I told her to be a good girl for Aunt Carey," she says. "As she ran off to her mom, she turned back and looked at me and said, 'I love you, Aunt Carey, and I'll see you later.' And that was the last time I've seen Shaniya."

http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20091120-tows-shaniya-davis/3

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: November 24, 2009, 06:58:05 PM »

Cookie I think he said he last saw her on that day, not sure if he spoke to her or not after that. He told her to not forget to call him or something like that.

Why did he send her over to the moms, that is the million dollar question I think. When did he make the decision to allow AD the chance of being a mother to Shaniya? Was it while he was away? Was it before that? Why did the aunt only pack cloths for 2 days, is that what she was told? Was she under the impression she was only going for 2 days? Obviously that was the case or she would have packed more cloths. When did that change? Is this when AD expressed she would like the chance to be a mom, once Shaniya was already there? Was this after AD told the aunt she would not see Shaniya again? I have a feeling there is a piece of this intentionally being kept away from the public because it will cast light on a lack of responsibility Brad had and he is not willing to take responsibility for his role in this whole thing.

Good questions .....I have wondered some of the same myself.....
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1469 on: November 24, 2009, 07:04:07 PM »

JMO I am just gonna throw this out there. I know for a fact that in the state of Ohio if a parentage DNA test is done and no father is listed on the birth certificate, then if that test comes back and shows that man A is the father then his name is put on the birth certificate. Could Brad not have been the father of Shaniya? Could he be afraid of Shinaya being taken away from him for good by AD? Remember this was just suppose to have been a one time thing and AD was reportedly rather loose with her goods. It just seems rather strange that Brad or Carrie either one could have registered her in school as legally neither of them were relatives. I personally think that if AD went into the school and said this is my daughter, his name is not on the birth certificate she could have done about anything that she wanted.

And just maybe now that Shaniya has been murdered and is no longer with us he did not wish to dirty her name and say "AD said this is probably not my daughter so I had to turn her over to her". Maybe he is keeping the belief that he was her father. How would you all feel if he said "I loved this little girl but AD said she wasn't mine so I am not helping pay for the funeral or anything else"?  I so agree that something is being held back, but I don't think it is something that would make BL look bad.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: November 24, 2009, 07:05:47 PM »

again letting sleeping dogs lie... he has never said what a chit bag ad is either... i think he is taking the higher ground and putting the ordeal to bed so to speak he did say he wanted to and to me that just says even more what a christian he is.. i am not trying to praise him as jesus himself or anything but what good does going on tv and saying yeah i had no legal rights the bio was trash i knew it all along do... i just think he is taking the high road on this one... carey did say they were going to seek legal options when brad returned etc. i bet if you asked carey who has not been silent in her opinion of bio you would get the same answer there was nothing brad could have done whether we all like it or not
we are judging him or a moral level when unfortunately law and legalities trumps that every time...
there was nothing he could have done guys nothing at all and even if there was it would have taken months... shaniya would have had the same fate in the meantime... just saying
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: November 24, 2009, 07:05:49 PM »

JVM covering Shaniya's case right now
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: November 24, 2009, 07:17:53 PM »

well for my theory to be wrong then you would have to say that ad was never on welfare food stamps public housing or anything else since her first child was born 8 yrs ago since you can go for assistance when pregnant and they would chase all bio dads after... if you have someone on the birth cert they will go after him for the money... say i have 2 kids 1st kid i get welfare for 2nd kid i never try to get welfare for if welfare finds out who baby daddy # 2 is then they will force me to go after him for child support for kid #2 to boost my income hence less welfare for baby#1... also when dss investigates theyencourage people who are not on welfare to try and get it
so again for my post to be so wrong then you would have to take as fact that ad has never received any public assistance what so ever since pregnancy of first baby... do you think that she wouldn't have been? i would think that a scum bag wo would exploit her daughters body would have first exploited the welfare system at some point... just saying...
you also bring up the casual custody agreement that means no legal agreement if he was taken to court for child support at any time they would have addressed the issue of custody at the same time and even visits so unless brad went to court and said he did not want visits their custody agreement would have been more then casual says to me they never went to court says to me he was not on birth cert otherwise the state would have taken him to court and dss would have also investigated him as bio dad of shaniya when her son was investigated... dss cannot investigate you if you are not legal guardian
again i doubt someone who would sell their daughter as a sex slave did not at some point go after welfare
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: November 24, 2009, 07:18:36 PM »

Brad was on the Today show...he said that he didn't really see/miss any red flags about the bio mom.. and Meredith asked him about Carrie's having concerns about the bio mom...Brad says that Carrie had not expressed that to him and that Carrie's concerns were probably not that bad or she would have mentioned it to him...   <<<< again! He last talked to Shaniya on October 2nd..about 7-8 days later she went to live with the bio...what happened in those 7-8 days that he decided to give her to the bio? I still say that Brad wanted to be done with his responsibility for awhile with Shaniya...he is engaged now, works out of town and he wanted to be more carefree....where does the fiancee live at? out of town? he appeared on the show with his attorney...Maybe he is going to be charged with something as well...like neglect...jmo

Hi Cookie.. Something is not adding up.. Byron Coleman Sr and Tim Allen stated on
October 2nd Shaniya was going to live with her mother. Both stated that Brad had an alternative that one of them would take Shaniya in...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: November 24, 2009, 07:19:24 PM »

We don't know for sure that Brad is not on the birth certificate do we? I have only seen it surmised on here..
Carrie is on HLN...I feel really sorry for her...she is suffering....
interesting...someone, a caller on HLN is saying that the community does not believe the father and the aunt has clean hands in all of this... questioning the red flags....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: November 24, 2009, 07:21:11 PM »

Brad was on the Today show...he said that he didn't really see/miss any red flags about the bio mom.. and Meredith asked him about Carrie's having concerns about the bio mom...Brad says that Carrie had not expressed that to him and that Carrie's concerns were probably not that bad or she would have mentioned it to him...   <<<< again! He last talked to Shaniya on October 2nd..about 7-8 days later she went to live with the bio...what happened in those 7-8 days that he decided to give her to the bio? I still say that Brad wanted to be done with his responsibility for awhile with Shaniya...he is engaged now, works out of town and he wanted to be more carefree....where does the fiancee live at? out of town? he appeared on the show with his attorney...Maybe he is going to be charged with something as well...like neglect...jmo

Hi Cookie.. Something is not adding up.. Byron Coleman Sr and Tim Allen stated on
October 2nd Shaniya was going to live with her mother. Both stated that Brad had an alternative that one of them would take Shaniya in...

I know JG...this is all going to come out...there is a lot more to this story...I just don't understand why Carrie could not have taken care of Shaniya like she always had...why did Brad want to ship her off to an unfit mother??? never will I understand that! are you listening to JVM?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: November 24, 2009, 07:21:36 PM »

We don't know for sure that Brad is not on the birth certificate do we? I have only seen it surmised on here..
interesting...someone, a caller on HLN is saying that the community does not believe the father and the aunt has clean hands in all of this... questioning the red flags....

sorry..this is on JVM....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: November 24, 2009, 07:23:52 PM »

well for my theory to be wrong then you would have to say that ad was never on welfare food stamps public housing or anything else since her first child was born 8 yrs ago since you can go for assistance when pregnant and they would chase all bio dads after... if you have someone on the birth cert they will go after him for the money... say i have 2 kids 1st kid i get welfare for 2nd kid i never try to get welfare for if welfare finds out who baby daddy # 2 is then they will force me to go after him for child support for kid #2 to boost my income hence less welfare for baby#1... also when dss investigates theyencourage people who are not on welfare to try and get it
so again for my post to be so wrong then you would have to take as fact that ad has never received any public assistance what so ever since pregnancy of first baby... do you think that she wouldn't have been? i would think that a scum bag wo would exploit her daughters body would have first exploited the welfare system at some point... just saying...
you also bring up the casual custody agreement that means no legal agreement if he was taken to court for child support at any time they would have addressed the issue of custody at the same time and even visits so unless brad went to court and said he did not want visits their custody agreement would have been more then casual says to me they never went to court says to me he was not on birth cert otherwise the state would have taken him to court and dss would have also investigated him as bio dad of shaniya when her son was investigated... dss cannot investigate you if you are not legal guardian
again i doubt someone who would sell their daughter as a sex slave did not at some point go after welfare

she might have been on welfare for her son but she wouldn't have been on welfare for Shaniya since she did not live with her right? wouldn't she have had to live with her and not Brad to collect welfare for her...also, I read on here that Brad was paying bio child support for Shaniya...do we know if that is true?
t

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: November 24, 2009, 07:28:51 PM »

snip from Razzy's post above to avoid stacking posts:

Good Morning! Brad didn't have day to day responsibilities for Shaniya.  I do believe he did want her to have a relationship with her mother, but I don't believe he was sending her there for good or he would have sent her with more of her clothes, and her favorate personal belongings. Since the devileggdonor seems to be a liar, perhaps she told Brad she didn't have a cell phone and used other peoples cell(even I don't have one) to contact him. Aunt Carey may have left messages with devilmoms family members for Shaniya to call ( just speculation ) I believe if Aunt Carey was really concerned something was wrong(not knowing about school, or hearing from Shaniya) she definitley would have called the police in a NY moment.

Jazzy...Brad has said himself that he was letting Shaniya go live with the bio so that she could have a chance to be a mother..and just to add, he had not spoken to Shaniya since he dropped her off at aunt Carries house on October 2nd...7-8 days later, she was sent over to bio's house while Brad was still out of town...Carrie took her...what happened in those 7-8 days for Brad to decide to send her over to bio's mom when she was perfectly fine with Carrie? ...couldn't it have waited till he got back into town? what was the big hurry to get her over to the bio's house?

Carey said he thought it was just for the weekend.  She packed two days worth of clothes for her.  When did the  'having a chance to be a mother" conversation take place?

AZSunny ... I think that conversation took place when his sister contacted him after AD refused to send Shaniya home after a two day visit  Considering Brad was out of town and determined he could not do much about the situation ... could it be that he thought it best to just let it be until he got home.  In other words ... give AD a chance.  Considering Shaniya was not her child, Carey probably felt she had no choice but to comply.

I would not be so hard on Brad and Carey IF there had been constant contact with Shaniya in that five week period.  If just once Carey had visited her niece ... brought her clothes, possessions and hugs and ... observed for herself the lifestyle and the living conditions.  Carey would have learned that her niece was not in school.  She could have then contacted Brad.  Maybe ... for the sake of Shaniya ... she could have then contacted CPS.

Although I do not believe for a minute that Brad and Carey considered Shaniya would be at risk as far as physical or sexual abused was concerned ... a five week abandonment  ... under ANY circumstances ... is inexcusable.

Janet

+++++++

The Oprah Winfrey Show
The Shaniya Davis Tragedy

Bradley, a contractor, says he last saw Shaniya on October 2, 2009, just before he had to leave for an out-of-town job. "When he's gone, Shaniya's with me. And on October 9, Antoinette had called me and asked me if she could visit with Shaniya," Carey says. "Shaniya loved her mother very much, and she did want to be with her."

As she had many times before, Carey says she dropped Shaniya off at her mother's house. "I gave her a kiss goodbye and I told her to be a good girl for Aunt Carey," she says. "As she ran off to her mom, she turned back and looked at me and said, 'I love you, Aunt Carey, and I'll see you later.' And that was the last time I've seen Shaniya."

http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20091120-tows-shaniya-davis/3

what could he have done whether out of state or not... he could have called cops (who don't like to get involved with custody issues even when they are a legit matter they usually defer you to family court) and at best they would have said okay she won't give you back the kid so meet us there with your court doc proving you have custody and we will get her ... brad didn't have that again there was nothing he could have done even if at that point they decided to go for legal custody it would have taken months if not years depending on how much of a fight bio mom put up
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1479 on: November 24, 2009, 07:31:34 PM »

sorry..this is on JVM....

Got it on now.. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.