March 18, 2024, 11:23:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 711846 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #280 on: November 18, 2009, 10:52:50 AM »

The BOLO stated that LE was looking for a man "about 60 years old and driving a blue Toyota". 

Of the three McNeill men that have recently been arrested on various charges, one owns a blue Toyota. 

Although I don't think the McNeill who owns the blue Toyota is near that age, the one who *could have been* driving it is. 

IMO, the man is in custody, and that *could be* why there has been no further mention from LE of the BOLO, the man, or the Toyota.   

Just my opinion tho.  Guess we'll see soon enough. 

Date Arrested             Name

November 17, 2009    Mcneill, Samuel
November 13, 2009    Mcneill, Dustrus Willis
November 13, 2009    Mcneill, Mario Andrette

Just go to this link and type in the last name McNeill :

http://www.ccsonc.org/active_inmates/Inmates.aspx

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #281 on: November 18, 2009, 10:57:21 AM »

No matter if the father was around, by all appearances, Shaniya was happy and well taken care of by her Aunt.  Why on earth did they allowed her to live with her mother even for a short time is beyond my comprehension. 

From all appearances in the lovely photos which we have seen of Shaniya, apparently taken when she was in her father's custody, she was well taken care of, happy and seemed well-adjusted.  I saw no evidence of cigarette burns even though I have magnified the photos.  If this were truly the case, I think it would be the responsibility of whoever saw these burns to call police or at the least report it to the aunt or father.  I take everything these people say with a grain of salt.  If Cheyenne thought AD was so bad, why would she describe her as so sweet and so sweet-talking?  It goes without saying as one of them did that it would not have happened had Shaniya not been with her mother.  Not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
No, if I have to choose, which I don't of course, not being personally involved in this, I would take the side of the father and aunt who obviously took great care of Shaniya.  As to other children of whom they claim he doesn't take care, they appear to me to be adults who should be taking care of themselves.

As far as is known, the father often was taken out of town by his work and after all it does take money to live, the aunt had primary care of Shaniya most of the time.  It appears she did a very good job.

Not knowing all of the details, I condemn only MM and AD until therre is information to the contrary from sources I consider reliable.  I do not just automatically take the word of anyone in such a situation, particularly from those who may have motives other than seeking the truth.

I condemn MM and AD too, but they are all guilty of failing her in my opinion..

did you watch the video that Klaas provided with these others speaking? you might change your mind..why would they lie, especially when they are helping to raise his other children? jmo....

It looks like he is an absentee father to me, his children are raised by others I'm sure he had no idea or interest in what was happening to her because he just wasn't there to care..The aunt should have tried harder but the dad quite obviously isn't a loving caring parent except in a very disinterested way. Although he needed to work was it necessary to farm his kids out, I'm sure he could have worked locally, he just seems neglectful to me. He didn't put his kids first..JMO

crazybabyborg
« Reply #282 on: November 18, 2009, 11:08:55 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!!  I've got whiplash from what I'm reading! 

I've got to get caught up.......... you all have been busy and we've gone from one McNeil arrested, to three!    I'll head back but just wanted to say good morning! See you in a little while!   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: November 18, 2009, 11:11:58 AM »

No matter if the father was around, by all appearances, Shaniya was happy and well taken care of by her Aunt.  Why on earth did they allowed her to live with her mother even for a short time is beyond my comprehension. 

From all appearances in the lovely photos which we have seen of Shaniya, apparently taken when she was in her father's custody, she was well taken care of, happy and seemed well-adjusted.  I saw no evidence of cigarette burns even though I have magnified the photos.  If this were truly the case, I think it would be the responsibility of whoever saw these burns to call police or at the least report it to the aunt or father.  I take everything these people say with a grain of salt.  If Cheyenne thought AD was so bad, why would she describe her as so sweet and so sweet-talking?  It goes without saying as one of them did that it would not have happened had Shaniya not been with her mother.  Not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
No, if I have to choose, which I don't of course, not being personally involved in this, I would take the side of the father and aunt who obviously took great care of Shaniya.  As to other children of whom they claim he doesn't take care, they appear to me to be adults who should be taking care of themselves.

As far as is known, the father often was taken out of town by his work and after all it does take money to live, the aunt had primary care of Shaniya most of the time.  It appears she did a very good job.

Not knowing all of the details, I condemn only MM and AD until therre is information to the contrary from sources I consider reliable.  I do not just automatically take the word of anyone in such a situation, particularly from those who may have motives other than seeking the truth.

did you watch the video that Klaas provided with these others speaking? you might change your mind..why would they lie, especially when they are helping to raise his other children? jmo....

I can't answer to that.  People have different reasons for lying.  why would they all gang up on the father and aunt?  IMO there is much more than appears on the surface.  Probably old resentments.  Maybe they were mad because they wanted to raise Shaniya. Maybe they resent something about the first wife's death.  Most of the time, things are not what they appear to be at first glance.  Sometimes they are. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: November 18, 2009, 11:20:24 AM »

BABYBEAR  I agree, bad judgement for sure and his punishment will be regret and guilt for the rest of his life.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: November 18, 2009, 11:31:27 AM »

The BOLO stated that LE was looking for a man "about 60 years old and driving a blue Toyota". 

Of the three McNeill men that have recently been arrested on various charges, one owns a blue Toyota. 

Although I don't think the McNeill who owns the blue Toyota is near that age, the one who *could have been* driving it is. 

IMO, the man is in custody, and that *could be* why there has been no further mention from LE of the BOLO, the man, or the Toyota.   

Just my opinion tho.  Guess we'll see soon enough. 

Date Arrested             Name

November 17, 2009    Mcneill, Samuel
November 13, 2009    Mcneill, Dustrus Willis
November 13, 2009    Mcneill, Mario Andrette

Just go to this link and type in the last name McNeill :

http://www.ccsonc.org/active_inmates/Inmates.aspx

Thanks Wyks/

What is BOLO?

Could it be that MM's family is involved in some capacity.  Are the other two McNeill's who were arrested related to MM?

Janet

++++

Police say they're looking for body of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis
THE FAYETTEVILLE *******, N.C. | Mon, Nov 16, 11:57 AM

At a press briefing at 10:30 a.m., Chance said people have been turning out in droves to offer help but no more volunteer searchers are currently needed. She said civilians who want to help can call the police at 433-1820 to volunteer.

Meantime, the State Highway Patrol issued a 'be on the lookout for' advisory this morning, saying that they're looking for a man who had been spotted with Davis. The man is believed to be about 60 years old and driving a blue Toyota, according to an official with the Highway patrol. He may be in the vicinity of Raeford Road or Cliffdale Road.

Chance said police are following up any and all tips but are still concentrating their search for Shaniya on Walker Road.

At a press conference at the search site at 9 a.m. today, Chance said police had received some tips.

She said Mario Andrette McNeill, who has admitted to kidnapping Shaniya and is in custody, has been "extremely uncooperative" but has given some information to police.

Chance said McNeill is known to frequent Sanford. He was arrested Thursday after being identified as being with Shaniya Tuesday morning at the Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford. The two were seen on a surveillance tape at 6:11 a.m. Chance said police know McNeill left the motel with Shaniya at about 7:30 a.m. but they don't know what condition Shaniya was in at that point

http://dailyme.com/story/2009111600004240/police-body-5-year-old-shaniya-davis.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: November 18, 2009, 11:39:58 AM »

Did Shaniyia's father, auntie, cousins or siblings have any type of contact in the five weeks period that the little girl was in her Mother's custody?  A phone call?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: November 18, 2009, 11:43:34 AM »

IMO dad and aunt failed Shaniya by not checking on her. If the burns were really there I think it's criminal for them to agree to let her go there at all, but we don't know that for sure. All of them share in the guilt but I don't believe that he would knowingly send her there if he thought she would be in danger. It sounded like Shaniya did visit the mom on a semi regular basis. It wasn't until she had her own place (not really exactly as it turns out) and had held a job which would on the outside indicate she was straight from drugs, that he allowed her to stay longer. I hate what happened to her and I'm fairly certain that he will feel more remorse for the rest of his life for his lack of involvement and responsibility than any one of the rest of them. Again JMO. Each of them share to some degree in the tragedy.
allalone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: November 18, 2009, 11:51:52 AM »

Goodmorning everyone from Az.

I just finished watching the video about what the fathers friend, daughter and ex-father in law had to say. I'm not sure right now if I believe everything that was said and I'm trying to not place too much judgement right now about the Dad but I am starting to feel anger towards him. Yesterday when watching (or could have read a statement) another interview, what stuck in my head was that the Dad nor the Aunt knew Shaniya was not attending school. That tells me they were not calling and speaking with Shaniya. Gosh, even when my kids have sleep overs with friends, I call just to say good night. With that said, my opinion is that the Aunt was more of a (day to day) parent than the Dad. There is no question in my mind that he loved her and provided well for her but I just think that he has been the type of parent that is not that "hands on". I could write more that's on my mind right now but think I better wait until more info comes out. And I'm sure it will.

One more thing that I have wondered about is AD's sister that was living in the trailer. Does anyone have any info on her? I'm not even sure I know what her name is.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #289 on: November 18, 2009, 11:52:37 AM »

Police: No new charges now in death of NC girl

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — Investigators probing the kidnapping and death of a 5-year-old North Carolina girl say they can't file more charges until they decide where the crimes occurred.

Fayetteville police had said they planned to file more charges in the death of Shaniya (shuh-NY-uh) Davis, whose body was found Monday beside a rural highway in Lee County. But Police Chief Tom Bergamine said Wednesday more charges won't come until jurisdiction is determined.

Authorities are trying to decide where the girl was killed and if the case will be prosecuted in Lee County or neighboring Cumberland County, where she lived.

Her mother, Antoinette Davis, is charged with human trafficking and child abuse involving prostitution.

Mario McNeill is accused of kidnapping after surveillance footage from a Lee County hotel showed him carrying the girl.

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/police-no-new-charges-201647.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: November 18, 2009, 11:57:48 AM »

Question??? This place was her sisters, she rented it. Where is she in all this, what has
she got to say in all this? When the landlady ask her about who was living there, she
said that the pos was her babysitter. Also the McNeill was her old boyfriend. Has anyone
seen or heard from her?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: November 18, 2009, 11:58:56 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/18/crimesider/entry5696345.shtml
November 18, 2009 11:35 AM
Shaniya Davis' Little Body Found Near Deer Carcasses in Trash
NEW YORK (CBS/AP) The story of Shaniya Davis gets more gruesome as it unravels
A dog trainer who helped look for the missing North Carolina 5-year-old says searchers overlooked her body at first because all they saw were deer carcasses in trash bags.

But Jeff Riccio of Tarheel Cainine Training Inc. said his team returned after getting information that the body of Shaniya Davis might be near the carcasses. The searchers found the body Monday afternoon underneath kudzu plants along a rural highway southeast of Sanford, N.C., about 40 miles south west of Raleigh.

Riccio says it was terrible seeing Shaniya's body, but he's glad her ordeal is over. A massive search for Shaniya began Tuesday Nov. 3 when her mother, Antoinette Davis, reported her missing from their Fayetteville, N.C., home.

Antoinette Davis has been charged with human trafficking and felony child abuse, accused of selling her daughter into sexual slavery. Police also charged Mario McNeill with kidnapping after he was captured on a hotel's surveillance video with Shaniya.

So far, no one has been charged with the girl's murder.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: November 18, 2009, 12:05:44 PM »

Tamikosmom (Janet) ~ BOLO is an acronym for Be On (the) Look Out

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: November 18, 2009, 12:06:47 PM »

A dog trainer who helped look for the missing North Carolina 5-year-old says searchers overlooked her body at first because all they saw were deer carcasses in trash bags.

But Jeff Riccio of Tarheel Cainine Training Inc. said his team returned after getting information that the body of Shaniya Davis might be near the carcasses. The searchers found the body Monday afternoon underneath kudzu plants along a rural highway southeast of Sanford, N.C., about 40 miles south west of Raleigh.

Riccio says it was terrible seeing Shaniya's body, but he's glad her ordeal is over. A massive search for Shaniya began Tuesday Nov. 3 when her mother, Antoinette Davis, reported her missing from their Fayetteville, N.C., home.

Antoinette Davis has been charged with human trafficking and felony child abuse, accused of selling her daughter into sexual slavery. Police also charged Mario McNeill with kidnapping after he was captured on a hotel's surveillance video with Shaniya.

Wonder if placing her near the rotting deer was coincidence or if MM was told that were some there?
What's the hold up on charging somebody with the homicide?
Razzy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: November 18, 2009, 12:07:41 PM »

It looks like he is an absentee father to me, his children are raised by others I'm sure he had no idea or interest in what was happening to her because he just wasn't there to care..The aunt should have tried harder but the dad quite obviously isn't a loving caring parent except in a very disinterested way. Although he needed to work was it necessary to farm his kids out, I'm sure he could have worked locally, he just seems neglectful to me. He didn't put his kids first..JMO

Many fathers and mothers have to be away from home alot for work, when the job requires travel( such as being in the military, overseas). I'd say mostly fathers. Does not make them neglectful. Seems he provided quite well, loved his child alot very much, had his sister keeping Shaniya when he was gone. No one could have ever imagined what this wicked evil sadistic animal was capable of doing to her daughter. I just don't believe it would enter their minds that she would sell Shaniya or hurt her. Did she ever give them reason to think she would hurt Shaniya? If she did they would not have sent her back, period. That's why I don't believe the other story. If it comes out that there was evidence that they had knowledge of prior abuse by devilmama I'll be the 1st to give them a verbal backlash, and it won't be pretty. But until then I can't lay blame on Shaniya's daddy.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: November 18, 2009, 12:10:08 PM »

Question. Since AD has a bail, and she hasn't been charged with the murder, what could LE do to prevent her from being bonded out, and running? Anything?

Justagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #296 on: November 18, 2009, 12:11:07 PM »

Wonder if placing her near the rotting deer was coincidence or if MM was told that were some there?

Jurisdiction. They are trying to figure out which county Shaniya was murdered in. Sad
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: November 18, 2009, 12:11:26 PM »

IMO dad and aunt failed Shaniya by not checking on her. If the burns were really there I think it's criminal for them to agree to let her go there at all, but we don't know that for sure. All of them share in the guilt but I don't believe that he would knowingly send her there if he thought she would be in danger. It sounded like Shaniya did visit the mom on a semi regular basis. It wasn't until she had her own place (not really exactly as it turns out) and had held a job which would on the outside indicate she was straight from drugs, that he allowed her to stay longer. I hate what happened to her and I'm fairly certain that he will feel more remorse for the rest of his life for his lack of involvement and responsibility than any one of the rest of them. Again JMO. Each of them share to some degree in the tragedy.

mizjay ... I don't get it.

When my youngest son was five years old ... hubby and I left him with paternal grandparents for five days while we attended a funeral back east.  NOTHING could keep me from calling him each day.  I had no concern regarding his well being.  I knew that he was in good hands and was in his glory being spoiled rotten by his loving Grandma and Grandpa.  After excitedly sharing his day's activities ... it was him who would bring the contact to an end with "Moooom ... I gotta go".  I did not mind.  I was assured that all was right with his world.

Something encompassing the family dynamic in the Shanyia case gives me a hinky feeling.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: November 18, 2009, 12:12:44 PM »

Tamikosmom (Janet) ~ BOLO is an acronym for Be On (the) Look Out

Thank you MuffyBee.

Janet

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: November 18, 2009, 12:16:19 PM »

Jurisdiction. They are trying to figure out which county Shaniya was murdered in. Sad

For goodness sakes. Slap them with State charges and they won't have to worry about jurisdiction. Actually, I think human trafficking should be a Federal charge. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.