March 18, 2024, 09:00:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 711810 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: November 18, 2009, 01:48:05 PM »

Janet - You're welcome! 

It *could be* that MMs family is involved, LE hasn't said.  And the other two McNeill's that have recently been arrested, I don't know yet if they are related to MM or not. 

I find it interesting tho that one McNeill (age 56) was arrested the same day as MM (on the 13th), with no mention about him in this case.  (petty violation charges, no bond). 

Then MM, altho being "extremely uncooperative" with LE, admitted to the kidnapping and "gave some info" to LE. 

Three days later after MMs arrest, (on the 16th), the BOLO was put out to the public, with barely enough info for the public to know what they were looking for.  ("a man about 60 years old and driving a blue Toyota".)

Then the next day (on the 17th) the other McNeill was arrested, (age 51), with no mention about him in this case.  (petty violation charges, no bond). 

After that, not another word mentioned by LE or media about the BOLO, the man or the car. 

And then Shaniya's body was found. 

All interesting timing re the three McNeill's.  Are they all involved with this case?  Dunno yet.  Wouldn't be at all surprised tho.

IMO. 

Just a guess, but Mario may have had help disposing of the body. Like, maybe where a good place might be. He doesn't exactly look like a deer hunter to me, so maybe he didn't know about the place she was left. JMO

I agree Miss Fanny.  I think we are not seeing anymore charges right now because they are investigating the human trafficking angle and also the child prostitution angle.  I think the jurisdiction has to do with the Feds as well as State and Local LE.  NC is supposed to be a huge stop on the human trafficking train..so they may have gotten this info from other RSO's being interviewed.  I didn't see where they had interviewed any..but I would be amazed to find they didn't.  I also think picking up the other McNeils was so they could question them too about all this.  They may also have evidence of other men abusing this child. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: November 18, 2009, 02:19:32 PM »

In the interview with his son, the dad mentions Shaniya running into his BMW with her bike. 

Pic below is of interview in front of the dad's home. 

Nice home, nice car. 

Memorial fund for Shaniya set up.  Has it been mentioned by any of them yet to what charity (if any) those funds will be going? 

Don't know about any one else, and I am saying this as a fence sitter, but the remark about the BMW sounded odd to me. Wouldn't you just normally say she ran into my car with her scooter and I will never have it fixed? JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #322 on: November 18, 2009, 02:22:38 PM »

Snips taken from:

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953110
Published: 06:38 AM, Wed Nov 18, 2009

<snipped>

"Lockhart is a contractor who often works out of state. He said Shaniya had been staying with her mother since Oct. 9 while he was gone. His sister, Carey Lockhart-Davis, said Shaniya had split her time between her and Antoinette Davis since then.

Those caring for Lockhart's older children say he knew Davis' home was not safe for Shaniya and that he should not have allowed her to stay there.

Tim Allen has been caring for Lockhart's 17-year-old daughter, Cheyenne, since July. Cheyenne lives with Allen and his daughters, with whom she attends Pine Forest High School. Allen said Lockhart agreed Oct. 1 to let Shaniya stay with his family at night while Lockhart was gone and for her to spend the days at a day care run by Allen's mother. A day later, Allen said, Lockhart told him he had changed his mind.

"He said he knew she wasn't supposed to be over there, but he wanted to give her biological mother a chance," Allen said. On Oct. 3, Lockhart left town, Allen said, returning the day Shaniya went missing.
"

<snipped>

"We've had a lot of tragedy in our family," said Byron Coleman, Vickie Sue Lockhart's father.

Coleman said he was angry about Shaniya's death.

"He knew the situation with this girl," Coleman said. "He knew the kind of environment.

"Why take Shaniya back to a woman like that? That's the stupidest thing I ever heard."

The Colemans and Brad Lockhart have been on opposing sides in several lawsuits in recent years, most of which were dismissed. A case filed in 1998 resulted in the Colemans being granted custody of their grandchildren and child support in 2007, according to court files.

Before Shaniya's death, Lockhart was paying child support on three children, including Shaniya and two of the children from his marriage.

"I would have kept Shaniya, but he never asked me," Phyllis Coleman said. "After all, I kept his (other) three children.''

<snipped>

"Neighbor Scott Rollston said a memorial page has been set up on Facebook and a foundation has been established in Shaniya's name. Donations can be made at the Wachovia Bank on Morganton Road.

Shaniya's funeral arrangements will be made through McLaughlin Chapel, the Lockhart family church, Rollston said."

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953110

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #323 on: November 18, 2009, 02:25:35 PM »

In the interview with his son, the dad mentions Shaniya running into his BMW with her bike. 

Pic below is of interview in front of the dad's home. 

Nice home, nice car. 

Memorial fund for Shaniya set up.  Has it been mentioned by any of them yet to what charity (if any) those funds will be going? 

Don't know about any one else, and I am saying this as a fence sitter, but the remark about the BMW sounded odd to me. Wouldn't you just normally say she ran into my car with her scooter and I will never have it fixed? JMO

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #324 on: November 18, 2009, 02:38:52 PM »

Rumor?  posted in the comment section:

http://www.wral.com/golo/blogpost/6444425/

11:01 PM
Nov 17, 2009

Brad was also 28 at the time, his wife was murdered and he had four kids to raise by himself without a mother for them. I want you all to understand this, he saw how much his children missed having a mother and when Shaniya was born he hoped her mother would rise to the occasion and try to be a mother to Shaniya. He did that for Shaniya. The mother was not someone he picked up in a bar, she was a former babysitter of his kids. They had a very, very brief encounter and Shaniya was made. Brad loved Shaniya and always was protective of her, but he wanted her to also feel she had a mother, unlike his older children. Please, stop your judgements till you've walked in someones shoes.

rachcresp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: November 18, 2009, 02:48:49 PM »

Maybe he should start doing a background check on his babysitters.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #326 on: November 18, 2009, 02:49:40 PM »

Info about Antoinette's housing history.. found at WS:

09CVM6630 Ejectment 8/6/2009 Served 8/10/2009 L& S RENTALS DAVIS,ANTOINETTE WALL ST

09CVM3353 Writ of Possession 5/22/2009 Served 6/1/2009 L&S RENTALS DAVIS,ANTOINETTE WALL ST

09CVM3353 Ejectment 4/23/2009 Served 4/27/2009 L&S RENTALS DAVIS,ANTOINETTE WALL ST

08CVM10832 Writ of Possession 12/29/2008 Served 1/6/2009 FAYETTEVILLE METRO HOUSING AUTHORITY DAVIS,ANTOINETTE MELVIN PL

08CVM10832 Ejectment 12/3/2008 Served 12/5/2008 FAYETTEVILLE METRO HOUSING AUTH DAVIS,ANTOINETTE N MELVIN PL

07CVM2494 Ejectment 4/2/2007 Served 4/3/2007 FAY METRO HOUSING AUTHORITY DAVIS,ANTOINETTE N MELVIN PL

http://www.ccsonc.org/data/civil/civilname.asp

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: November 18, 2009, 02:53:50 PM »

Seems to me the aunt loved having her and was taking very good care of her. She spoke of a special bond she shared with Shaniya, I wonder why that didn't count to the father. I bet she would have kept her if she could have. So sad. 
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #328 on: November 18, 2009, 03:05:23 PM »

Nov 17, 2009

Brad was also 28 at the time, his wife was murdered and he had four kids to raise by himself without a mother for them. I want you all to understand this, he saw how much his children missed having a mother and when Shaniya was born he hoped her mother would rise to the occasion and try to be a mother to Shaniya. He did that for Shaniya. The mother was not someone he picked up in a bar, she was a former babysitter of his kids. They had a very, very brief encounter and Shaniya was made. Brad loved Shaniya and always was protective of her, but he wanted her to also feel she had a mother, unlike his older children. Please, stop your judgements till you've walked in someones shoes.

Obviously, I disagree wholeheartedly.  No protective parent leaves his child with someone he barely knows.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: November 18, 2009, 03:05:32 PM »

The dad has said that Shaniya was a product from "a one-night stand".  Makes sense if Antoinette actually was a hooker 5-6 years ago. 

Just trying to wrap my mind around a one-night stand who would come after the baby daddy, then agree to share the raising of that child.  Perhaps it's just naive of me to think this doesn't happen very often. 

Perhaps there is some truth in that rumor posted above, that Antoinette had been Bradley's babysitter after the death of his wife.  Maybe I've read too many romance novels, yet am wondering if that's true..... then perhaps, after several years, Antoinette may have had some stars in her eyes re Bradley and a possible future with him?  And perhaps on realizing a permanent thing wasn't gonna happen, got a bit ticked off at him? 

Could the selling of, misuse, abuse and death of Shaniya all be part of a huge FU to Brad? 

JMO. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: November 18, 2009, 03:06:51 PM »

Nov 17, 2009

don't know how much of the above is true...didn't the father himself say that they had no relationship, that she was a one night stand and that they hardly knew each other? Which kids would she have baby sat? and why would he have her babysit??? not buying the above...

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #331 on: November 18, 2009, 03:08:44 PM »

Rachcresp,

The nursing home screened that greedy mother, an extensive background search, and her history was perfect...

If Brad did a background search he would have had the same results...her record was spotless.

Antonnette is a greedy and ugly humor being, that isn't on the record search.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: November 18, 2009, 03:13:08 PM »

so dad must have had a child prior to his marriage to Vicki? cause it was said that they had 3 children together...and why does his son not have his last name? why didn't Shaniya have his last name...just things that make me go hmmmm...
I have heard that he has 5 kids and I have heard that he has 5 other children besides Shaniya...anyone know for sure? Byron lives with the grand father..the daughter lives with a family friend...where are the rest of them living? did any of his kids live with him?

did anyone do a background check on the dad? like I said before, I tried but every site that I pulled up wanted to charge me $29.95....anyone else have access to background checks?
just be nosy....

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: November 18, 2009, 03:16:59 PM »

I wonder if charges are pending due to the autospy report giving a day and time of death?

I think MM was transporting this child from one perv to another or to a person that bought her. Obviously no one knows and we are all giving it our best guess. I actually hope I am wrong. The thought of this child being passed around like a bag of chips is too much to handle.
rachcresp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: November 18, 2009, 03:19:06 PM »

Rachcresp,

The nursing home screened that greedy mother, an extensive background search, and her history was perfect...

If Brad did a background search he would have had the same results...her record was spotless.

Antonnette is a greedy and ugly humor being, that isn't on the record search.

That's true. Maybe a screening wouldn't have helped. I guess I just have a lot of resentment for the father. Weren't there drug charges against the mother in the past though? That wouldn't show up on her record?
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #335 on: November 18, 2009, 03:23:45 PM »

Am I the only won that thinks that maybe just maybe mm did NOT kill shaniya. I just don't see anyone who had done something so horrific turning themselves in. I just don't think a murderer would walk in and turn hisself in. And say here I am and yes I kidnapped shaniya. But I did not kill her. Idk jmo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: November 18, 2009, 03:26:24 PM »

I think they are waiting to file charges until they determine time and cause of death as well as jurisdiction.

This morning they said that the crime started in Fayetteville and proceeded to other areas,
so it is possible that Fayetteville could prosecute parts of the crime and other agencies could
prosecute other parts.

They mentioned a whole string of counties and law enforcement agencies involved, including the FBI.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #337 on: November 18, 2009, 03:26:42 PM »

So this is why McNeil admitted to kidnapping Shaniya. He admits guilt to the lesser crime and then only serves part of the sentence that he actually should be serving, just like he is used to doing. If they can't prove that he actually killed the girl, then they will just convict him on kidnapping.
Hi Rach, I have said several times that I don't think there was a hand off, the one in jail is the one. He admitted to the kidnapping to try to dodge the rape murder of a child. The latter charge results in certain death, by the state or fellow inmates, one way or another, he will die for it, the kidnapping is a lesser charge and I think he was going to blame the mother fully.. a "no, she gave me the kid to take to so and so, said they was gonna watch her" something like that. that explains the smirk on his nasty face. it was his thoughts of  "I am smarter then you, you can't prove anything more then I carried her in and out of there, but I know what I did" . He only admitted to that to get the results I have been seeing, "he wouldn't have admitted to kidnapping if he killed her". Yes he would, it is a lesser charge and one that any good defense attorney could get him out of.

Hi sis! Maybe his DNA on the wrong place on her body might take the smirk right off his face.

I sure hope so. I hope they have so much DNA/ physical evidence against him that he has not even room to wiggle is little toe.

rachcresp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: November 18, 2009, 03:28:51 PM »

Am I the only won that thinks that maybe just maybe mm did NOT kill shaniya. I just don't see anyone who had done something so horrific turning themselves in. I just don't think a murderer would walk in and turn hisself in. And say here I am and yes I kidnapped shaniya. But I did not kill her. Idk jmo

I really think he did it in his own defense. Maybe he found out about the Amber Alert and knew that he would be caught. By that time he was already on CNN and probably would be on America's Most Wanted by Saturday. Maybe he didn't want to go on the run and knew there was little evidence against him. He seems to have a history of getting away with things. Maybe he thought he could play the system for a fool again.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #339 on: November 18, 2009, 03:32:49 PM »

Janet - You're welcome! 

It *could be* that MMs family is involved, LE hasn't said.  And the other two McNeill's that have recently been arrested, I don't know yet if they are related to MM or not. 

I find it interesting tho that one McNeill (age 56) was arrested the same day as MM (on the 13th), with no mention about him in this case.  (petty violation charges, no bond). 

Then MM, altho being "extremely uncooperative" with LE, admitted to the kidnapping and "gave some info" to LE. 

Three days later after MMs arrest, (on the 16th), the BOLO was put out to the public, with barely enough info for the public to know what they were looking for.  ("a man about 60 years old and driving a blue Toyota".)

Then the next day (on the 17th) the other McNeill was arrested, (age 51), with no mention about him in this case.  (petty violation charges, no bond). 

After that, not another word mentioned by LE or media about the BOLO, the man or the car. 

And then Shaniya's body was found. 

All interesting timing re the three McNeill's.  Are they all involved with this case?  Dunno yet.  Wouldn't be at all surprised tho.

IMO. 

Just a guess, but Mario may have had help disposing of the body. Like, maybe where a good place might be. He doesn't exactly look like a deer hunter to me, so maybe he didn't know about the place she was left. JMO

I agree Miss Fanny.  I think we are not seeing anymore charges right now because they are investigating the human trafficking angle and also the child prostitution angle.  I think the jurisdiction has to do with the Feds as well as State and Local LE.  NC is supposed to be a huge stop on the human trafficking train..so they may have gotten this info from other RSO's being interviewed.  I didn't see where they had interviewed any..but I would be amazed to find they didn't.  I also think picking up the other McNeils was so they could question them too about all this.  They may also have evidence of other men abusing this child. 
I think they want to make sure they have an air tight case due to the case being as it is, you know, such a disgusting act and all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.