March 19, 2024, 01:13:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 711884 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: November 18, 2009, 03:36:26 PM »

Maybe he should start doing a background check on his babysitters.

Rachcresp,

The nursing home screened that greedy mother, an extensive background search, and her history was perfect...

If Brad did a background search he would have had the same results...her record was spotless.

Antonnette is a greedy and ugly humor being, that isn't on the record search.

That was what the nursing home "said" they did. She had a record and it wasn't spotless. And I doubt if the father did one either, IF she was a baby sitter. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: November 18, 2009, 03:37:07 PM »

This story is so hard...As we all sit here and read we can all surly see how this could have been prevented and it sickens us. We can all plainly see the dad made a very poor choice, some would call it stupid, I will say it was reckless at best. Poor little girl. But you know, her dad didn't sell her or rape her or kidnap her or killer her. It appears from what we know now, he didn't really do that much for her and he sucked as a father.
Finding blame is natural, we all need to know who to blame and why so it will seem we have some kind of control so it never happens to someone we love.  I think I am not placing blaming with him because I ask myself this question. If he had known then what he knows now would he have done something differently or still sent her? I think not because his daughter died and it is obvious he didn't want that to happen. I ask myself that same question about the mom and MM and I truly think the only thing they would have done differently is to change what made them get caught. They had not one ounce of regard for this child. they used her, they sold her, they made money off her body. I don't think they could give a rats bottom she is dead. That is who I blame.
The dad? He should not have anymore children, he really is not good at it. A vasectomy maybe in order for him. jmo
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #342 on: November 18, 2009, 03:38:04 PM »

Yeah maybe so I just don't understand why le would say sex trafficking and that other stuff. I mean did someone tell le that is what was going on? If not why not just say kidnapping and murder since he had her. I don't mean to seem dumb just asking so maybe I can get a better understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: November 18, 2009, 03:40:08 PM »

Has this been posted?

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7125838

Scammer raising money in Shaniya's Name
Updated at 03:11 PM today
Investigation

FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- The Fayetteville Police Department says it's investigating a tip that a scammer is attempting to raise money in the name of Shaniya Davis.

The man was seen in the area of McPherson Church Road and Skibo Road. He's described as a white male wearing a grey sweatshirt and a dark hat who was holding a piece of cardboard which said he was collecting money for Shaniya.

Police said he was attempting to collect money from passing motorists. When asked, he told one motorist that he was collecting money for the Fayetteville Police Department. The motorist noted that the man stuttered.

The Fayetteville Police Department says it's not collecting money on behalf of Shaniya Davis.

It's asking anybody that knows the identity of the man to call the Fayetteville Police Department at (910) 433-1585 or Crimestoppers at (910) 483-TIPS.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: November 18, 2009, 03:40:51 PM »

Rachcresp,

The nursing home screened that greedy mother, an extensive background search, and her history was perfect...

If Brad did a background search he would have had the same results...her record was spotless.

That was what the nursing home "said" they did. She had a record and it wasn't spotless. And I doubt if the father did one either, IF she was a baby sitter. JMO

I'll bet a pretty that she has a street name and a family name.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
rachcresp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: November 18, 2009, 03:47:53 PM »

This story is so hard...As we all sit here and read we can all surly see how this could have been prevented and it sickens us. We can all plainly see the dad made a very poor choice, some would call it stupid, I will say it was reckless at best. Poor little girl. But you know, her dad didn't sell her or rape her or kidnap her or killer her. It appears from what we know now, he didn't really do that much for her and he sucked as a father.
Finding blame is natural, we all need to know who to blame and why so it will seem we have some kind of control so it never happens to someone we love.  I think I am not placing blaming with him because I ask myself this question. If he had known then what he knows now would he have done something differently or still sent her? I think not because his daughter died and it is obvious he didn't want that to happen. I ask myself that same question about the mom and MM and I truly think the only thing they would have done differently is to change what made them get caught. They had not one ounce of regard for this child. they used her, they sold her, they made money off her body. I don't think they could give a rats bottom she is dead. That is who I blame.
The dad? He should not have anymore children, he really is not good at it. A vasectomy maybe in order for him. jmo

You've got a great point. I am not going to place blame anymore. This whole situation angers me so much but you are right, placing blame on the dad isn't going to bring her back.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #346 on: November 18, 2009, 03:57:53 PM »

I did not know this, but evidently Brad is engaged, did anyone else read that or hear that? If true maybe the fiance didn't want Shaniya around, that may be a reason why Brad was going to give Shaniya's mom a chance of being a mom. That chance of being a mom doesn't make to much sense, since she was already being a mom to a seven year old. And it appears that the aunt carried for and loved Shania so I don't know.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: November 18, 2009, 04:01:35 PM »

Am I the only won that thinks that maybe just maybe mm did NOT kill shaniya. I just don't see anyone who had done something so horrific turning themselves in. I just don't think a murderer would walk in and turn hisself in. And say here I am and yes I kidnapped shaniya. But I did not kill her. Idk jmo

I think the surveillance pics were already out by the time he turned himself in. So he couldn't get out of the kidnapping part. The look on his face says "Prove it" as far as the murder in his booking picture. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: November 18, 2009, 04:03:11 PM »

Rachcresp,

I'll bet a pretty that she has a street name and a family name.

Sure to have had many alias. She wasn't a hooker and a druggie for that long with no record. JMO

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #349 on: November 18, 2009, 04:03:25 PM »

Rachcresp,

Sis, with everything happening, I just noticed you've changed!!!  Where is your butt?? I need that diet!!!!!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: November 18, 2009, 04:06:11 PM »

Am I the only won that thinks that maybe just maybe mm did NOT kill shaniya. I just don't see anyone who had done something so horrific turning themselves in. I just don't think a murderer would walk in and turn hisself in. And say here I am and yes I kidnapped shaniya. But I did not kill her. Idk jmo

I think the surveillance pics were already out by the time he turned himself in. So he couldn't get out of the kidnapping part. The look on his face says "Prove it" as far as the murder in his booking picture. JMO

I agree Fanny
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #351 on: November 18, 2009, 04:14:44 PM »

Ok, Im getting skeered.. we have agreed on a lot in this case, including this. are you reading my notes again 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #352 on: November 18, 2009, 04:15:56 PM »

Originally Posted by momof2boys 
I just wanted to post this to let you guys know I have been down in Fayetteville all day today trying to figure this out and been to courthouse and looked at all the stuff that is public knowledge and this is what I have found.

Brenda Adell Davis is the Aunt. DOB 6/7/89 The address on Wall Street that was raided was 119 Wall. This lady does not have a criminal record at all. She owns no vehicles.

Carey Lockhart address is 295 Shadsford Blvd and is the correct school district for Morganton Elem. She owns this house as well as 2004 Jeep.

Brad Lockhart as we know lives on Lester. He owns a 05 Yukon and 93 Cadi. Has a criminal history that also past of domestic violence.

Mr. Mcneil has extensive criminal history and owns 5 vehicles so this is how both Mom and Aunt got around.

I have talked to alot of folks here and lots of people are thinking there is alot more to the story than is being release. Some think Mom has nothing to do with this and McNeil took the child. I am not sure I just dont want to guess and make assumtions only the truth. Hope this helps.  ( from ws)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: November 18, 2009, 04:24:28 PM »

Hi guys this is the sickest one yet IMO
I'm still back on the first thread catching up but what i have noticed is the pics:
she is definitely wearing some type of shoe and to me they look to be almost netted like jelly shoes like these ones but with a more criss cross hole design
http://www.zappos.com/skechers-kids-s-lights-jujees-toddler-youth-clear-pvc
as far as the number on the elevator i think it is a 5 ... maybe a 3 but definitely a single digit and it should have braile next to it (i think it is a law)
and as far as how this all went down i am not convinced that the guy carrying her was the one that raped her... actual sex trafficking is set up thru agent type people and someone gets in touch with a pimp and arranges the meeting... and when it is actual child trafficking it is not the same type of pimping as regular adult prostitutes these johns are almost always high up in society...
as far as the mother here is my take on it and no i have not read all the articles or facts but.... i think she came across someone who facilitates these child sex encounters and he said blah blah blah better money in kids... i think she knew months ahead of time exactly what she was going to do when she got shaniya... and i think that the fbi was called in to break the ring... these are not regular people that partake in child trafficking it is a very organized enterprise and the guy carrying her was probably the "driver" so to speak. I want to know who they were meeting there...
back to the pics i'm on the fence with the timing... the middle one is definitely at a different time then the other 2
reasons i think middle is on the way in.... sleepy look and wearing shoes and doesn't look like she is carrying any animal
and the other 2 pics she is crossing her ankles possibly from vaginal pain but i can't decide because she is lightly touching his shoulder as though she trusts him (or rather doesn't distrust him yet is better wording) and is looking up at the elevator in anticipation like she is wondering where they are going
as far as the guy carrying her i just saw his court appearance and the f it look on his face kind of like yeah it happened but what can i say let's move on look i also see that same aura(?) in him in the 2 end pictures where as in the middle picture it almost looks by his body motion(?) that he is looking at her with sympathy for what he is about to do/// it kind of seems to me he thinks he is not guilty because he was just doing his job and he is just a driver...
this case reminds me of "gardens of the night" a movie with tom arnold in it all about child sex trade.... disgusting
there have been times that i had almost hoped that the plot in the movie was what happened to haleigh cummings but after thinkiing it over i'd rather hope she is with god...
i hope these people rot in hell
and if i am right about them meeting a 3rd person in the hotel room and those are bruises on her face (it makes me sick saying this but maybe she was putting up a fight and the john went to far beating her about the head area to make her calm down and that is what lead to her death then you can bet your money that this john will be punished for drawing attention to the sex ring
also especially in children head trauma's lead to concusions at best and usually vomitting

i read that she was found in shirt only so where are the shoes... please don't tell me this sick bastard kept them... i don't see him or her carrying them and i just looked again and in fact i think i just changed my mind about coming and going
JERSEY
what is she wearing as under garment in the pic with shoes that comes halfway down her thigh... about 2 shades lighter then her skin...

sorry for the rambling guys
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #354 on: November 18, 2009, 04:27:49 PM »

Probably posted already.... I am slow 
Published: 01:03 PM, Wed Nov 18, 2009
Police warn of scam involving Shaniya Davis caseBy Drew Brooks
Staff writer

Fayetteville police are warning residents about a scam involving subjects soliciting money in the name of Shaniya Davis.

Police said a man in the area of McPherson Church and Skibo roads was holding a sign indicating he was collecting money for Shaniya from passing motorists.

"It's just a play on people's sympathy," said Sgt. John Somerindyke. "There's a lot of interest in the case. These scam artists know that and are going to try and take advantage of it."

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953325

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
michelle1111
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: November 18, 2009, 04:33:58 PM »

I don't know if any one asked these question's.  I have been trying to get approved on this site.  So hello everyone!  I think scared monkey checks more than some parents.
I am trying to make sense of giving this lovely child to the mom.  I can't.  I don't understand why any of this happened.
1.  They didn't know she was not going to school?  Didn't anyone ask "hey what did you do in school this week? Learn any new songs, homework or friends?"  Don't we all love those silly songs?
2.  What did the dads friend mean when he said a "way out" of giving child to mom?  Strange choice of words to me.  What was he trying to get a "way  out" of?
3.  How could dad kick the daughter out?  The grandparents were raising her I thought.
4.  Everyone knew mom prostitute but dad still give daughter?  Lets see the brother, sister, friend and children's grandparent all knew this.  The dad still thought give mom a chance why?  That just seems that is a bad situation for a child to be thrown into.
5.  What was that about on NG?  Coming out not to talk just hang on son?
Just my thoughts on another senseless crime against yet another child.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: November 18, 2009, 04:33:58 PM »

Ok, Im getting skeered.. we have agreed on a lot in this case, including this. are you reading my notes again 
i agree with both of you... he has a definite look of prove it or "i just delivered her"
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #357 on: November 18, 2009, 04:35:26 PM »

Rachcresp,

That was what the nursing home "said" they did. She had a record and it wasn't spotless. And I doubt if the father did one either, IF she was

Fanny Mae,

Do you have evidence that AD at 20 yrs. old she had a record when he hired her to babysit?
You must know something more...did you work at the nursing home?  You must have ESP!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #358 on: November 18, 2009, 04:37:55 PM »

Interesting dad has domestic violence charges in the past.  I think we're going to learn much more about ole pop.

I feel the sorriest for the Aunt.  She had children of her own to think about or I bet she would have done whatever it took to get Shaniya out of that situation with her egg donor. . . including taking her and leaving the area.  Hard to do when you have little ones (or even highschool aged children) of your own.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #359 on: November 18, 2009, 04:44:02 PM »

I don't know if any one asked these question's.  I have been trying to get approved on this site.  So hello everyone!  I think scared monkey checks more than some parents.
I am trying to make sense of giving this lovely child to the mom.  I can't.  I don't understand why any of this happened.
1.  They didn't know she was not going to school?  Didn't anyone ask "hey what did you do in school this week? Learn any new songs, homework or friends?"  Don't we all love those silly songs?
2.  What did the dads friend mean when he said a "way out" of giving child to mom?  Strange choice of words to me.  What was he trying to get a "way  out" of?
3.  How could dad kick the daughter out?  The grandparents were raising her I thought.
4.  Everyone knew mom prostitute but dad still give daughter?  Lets see the brother, sister, friend and children's grandparent all knew this.  The dad still thought give mom a chance why?  That just seems that is a bad situation for a child to be thrown into.
5.  What was that about on NG?  Coming out not to talk just hang on son?

Just my thoughts on another senseless crime against yet another child.

Good questions, Michelle,

AD and Aunt Carrie, apparently, didn't see eye to eye, maybe, AD didn't accept her phone calls. AD may have had caller ID
a cell phone, so Carrie wasn't able to ask "Shaniya did you learn anything at Kindergarden?"

Why someone didn't call for "wellness visit" from the Cops is bewildering or call the a custodian, anyone, neighbors, it is
so easy to call neighbors with reverse addresses.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.