March 19, 2024, 12:33:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 711873 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: November 18, 2009, 04:45:42 PM »

I don't know if any one asked these question's.  I have been trying to get approved on this site.  So hello everyone!  I think scared monkey checks more than some parents.
I am trying to make sense of giving this lovely child to the mom.  I can't.  I don't understand why any of this happened.
1.  They didn't know she was not going to school?  Didn't anyone ask "hey what did you do in school this week? Learn any new songs, homework or friends?"  Don't we all love those silly songs?
2.  What did the dads friend mean when he said a "way out" of giving child to mom?  Strange choice of words to me.  What was he trying to get a "way  out" of?
3.  How could dad kick the daughter out?  The grandparents were raising her I thought.
4.  Everyone knew mom prostitute but dad still give daughter?  Lets see the brother, sister, friend and children's grandparent all knew this.  The dad still thought give mom a chance why?  That just seems that is a bad situation for a child to be thrown into.
5.  What was that about on NG?  Coming out not to talk just hang on son?
Just my thoughts on another senseless crime against yet another child.

hi and welcome...
not definite answers but my take on some of your questions:
where i come from prostitutes get their babies back from dss all the time... we know that dad litterally had custody but maybe not legally???? unless they went to court on it already which i have no clue but unless they did then technically the mother has the physical custodial rights and dad has no visitation rights... maybe she was saying how together she had it and she would take shaniya legally unless he cooperated and handed her over... if she was on the straight and narrow she could have built a good case to gain full custody and he might end up with slim to no visits... dss never cares about a persons past only the current
maybe he figured she would get sick of the burden and would return her????
as far as him not talking to ng i am glad he hasn't at least nancy can't persecute him this way... she is being nice now and hasn't touched on all the why did you let her go questions but she would.... whatever his reason for sending her there he made the biggest mistake ever and he will know it for the rest of his life... even if he did it for selfish reasons he has paid the ultimate price and it should just be left at that... i hope everyone leaves him alone
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: November 18, 2009, 04:51:16 PM »

Maybe he should start doing a background check on his babysitters.

Rachcresp,

The nursing home screened that greedy mother, an extensive background search, and her history was perfect...

If Brad did a background search he would have had the same results...her record was spotless.

Antonnette is a greedy and ugly humor being, that isn't on the record search.

That was what the nursing home "said" they did. She had a record and it wasn't spotless. And I doubt if the father did one either, IF she was a baby sitter. JMO
Sis, with everything happening, I just noticed you've changed!!!  Where is your butt?? I need that diet!!!!!   

O/T Never fear. The butt's still here. That is Gertrude and Albert, my concrete geese that have more clothes than I do.

They are mad about what happened to Shaniya too. Even geese have more sense than some humans. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: November 18, 2009, 05:05:19 PM »

Am I the only won that thinks that maybe just maybe mm did NOT kill shaniya. I just don't see anyone who had done something so horrific turning themselves in. I just don't think a murderer would walk in and turn hisself in. And say here I am and yes I kidnapped shaniya. But I did not kill her. Idk jmo

I think the surveillance pics were already out by the time he turned himself in. So he couldn't get out of the kidnapping part. The look on his face says "Prove it" as far as the murder in his booking picture. JMO

Ok, Im getting skeered.. we have agreed on a lot in this case, including this. are you reading my notes again 
i agree with both of you... he has a definite look of prove it or "i just delivered her"

Now I'm getting skeered! Even KLAAS agreed with me. I am not used to having so many Monkeys agreeing with me. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #363 on: November 18, 2009, 05:13:52 PM »

Interesting dad has domestic violence charges in the past.  I think we're going to learn much more about ole pop.

I feel the sorriest for the Aunt.  She had children of her own to think about or I bet she would have done whatever it took to get Shaniya out of that situation with her egg donor. . . including taking her and leaving the area.  Hard to do when you have little ones (or even highschool aged children) of your own.
I'm afraid you may be right about dad.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: November 18, 2009, 05:22:28 PM »

Interesting dad has domestic violence charges in the past.  I think we're going to learn much more about ole pop.

I feel the sorriest for the Aunt.  She had children of her own to think about or I bet she would have done whatever it took to get Shaniya out of that situation with her egg donor. . . including taking her and leaving the area.  Hard to do when you have little ones (or even highschool aged children) of your own.

If that is dads house he is standing in front of I wonder if he feels guilty  that he lived in a very nice home while Shaniya lived in a mobile home backed up with sewage..I really do not see how he will be able to sleep at night

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #365 on: November 18, 2009, 05:34:05 PM »

OT: just got a tweet.. Elizabeth Olten's killer is named, and will stand trial as an adult! http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,575590,00.html

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: November 18, 2009, 05:44:05 PM »

OT: just got a tweet.. Elizabeth Olten's killer is named, and will stand trial as an adult! http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,575590,00.html

Eeerrr, I think you need to visit her thread. 

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: November 18, 2009, 05:53:35 PM »

Mother of Slain 5-Year-Old Is Pregnant
Antoinette Davis is accused of selling her daughter as a sex slave

Newser) – The North Carolina woman accused of selling her 5-year-old girl into sexual slavery—the girl's body was found yesterday—is pregnant. Antoinette Davis, 25, is being isolated from other prisoners as a result, reports WTVD. She has not entered a plea to charges of human trafficking, prostitution, and child abuse. Police say she sold young Shaniya to a man for "sexual servitude." Volunteers found Shaniya's body yesterday, and the man remains in custody, though not yet charged.

http://www.newser.com/story/74256/mother-of-slain-5-year-old-is-pregnant.html

This tells me there was no hand off as I suspected. sick sick sick people they are. I hope they rot in he11 for what was done to that baby girl.. I am sure the big boys in prison will show him what it feels like to be assaulted like that. They will change his name for him to ben dover.
hhhm
 i disagree it says the opposite tome and does suggest a hand off
it says she sold her to a man for sexual servitude translation... sex slave ... the owner owns the slave and the slave works for the owner by making money thru other johns... if it was him that was having sex with her then it would have been the mother charged with forcing sexual servitude
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #368 on: November 18, 2009, 05:57:53 PM »

Day late n dollar short??  I couldn't, I have so many windows open I cant keep up as it is...research ya know.. ugggg

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: November 18, 2009, 06:03:28 PM »

Rumor?  posted in the comment section:

http://www.wral.com/golo/blogpost/6444425/

11:01 PM
Nov 17, 2009

Brad was also 28 at the time, his wife was murdered and he had four kids to raise by himself without a mother for them. I want you all to understand this, he saw how much his children missed having a mother and when Shaniya was born he hoped her mother would rise to the occasion and try to be a mother to Shaniya. He did that for Shaniya. The mother was not someone he picked up in a bar, she was a former babysitter of his kids. They had a very, very brief encounter and Shaniya was made. Brad loved Shaniya and always was protective of her, but he wanted her to also feel she had a mother, unlike his older children. Please, stop your judgements till you've walked in someones shoes.

Obviously, I disagree wholeheartedly.  No protective parent leaves his child with someone he barely knows.

She was a babysitter by day and what hooker by night? Or did daddy get a two for one deal? Or he just hit on the babysitter...I wouldn't have used that example to try and polish up his Image...

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: November 18, 2009, 06:04:28 PM »

Mother of Slain 5-Year-Old Is Pregnant
Antoinette Davis is accused of selling her daughter as a sex slave

Newser) – The North Carolina woman accused of selling her 5-year-old girl into sexual slavery—the girl's body was found yesterday—is pregnant. Antoinette Davis, 25, is being isolated from other prisoners as a result, reports WTVD. She has not entered a plea to charges of human trafficking, prostitution, and child abuse. Police say she sold young Shaniya to a man for "sexual servitude." Volunteers found Shaniya's body yesterday, and the man remains in custody, though not yet charged.

http://www.newser.com/story/74256/mother-of-slain-5-year-old-is-pregnant.html

This tells me there was no hand off as I suspected. sick sick sick people they are. I hope they rot in he11 for what was done to that baby girl.. I am sure the big boys in prison will show him what it feels like to be assaulted like that. They will change his name for him to ben dover.
hhhm
 i disagree it says the opposite tome and does suggest a hand off
it says she sold her to a man for sexual servitude translation... sex slave ... the owner owns the slave and the slave works for the owner by making money thru other johns... if it was him that was having sex with her then it would have been the mother charged with forcing sexual servitude
The mother *was* charged with sexual servitude, wasn't she?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: November 18, 2009, 06:04:44 PM »

Allalone, do you mean add charges for taking drugs while pregnant?  There is no such crime as far as I know.

Endangering the life of a fetus is a crime in some states, I think.
yup but only after 20 weeks ( i think)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: November 18, 2009, 06:06:35 PM »

Endangering the life of a fetus hasn't been a crime since Roe v. Wade.
right but it is illegal to abort after a certain week of pregnancy (i think 20)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: November 18, 2009, 06:08:48 PM »

Day late n dollar short??  I couldn't, I have so many windows open I cant keep up as it is...research ya know.. ugggg

I know what you mean about too many windows. Some days are slow as molasses but this hasn't been one of them. 

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #374 on: November 18, 2009, 06:09:59 PM »

If that is dads house he is standing in front of I wonder if he feels guilty  that he lived in a very nice home while Shaniya lived in a mobile home backed up with sewage..I really do not see how he will be able to sleep at night

Did you notice the hug/slash choke hold daddy had on his boy last night, looked like a not so gentle reminder to me....although I don't see him as an abuser I would guess he could be a bit of a bully.

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #375 on: November 18, 2009, 06:12:44 PM »

Good Morning Monks.  I am really confused about Brad......when his son was on NG last night and he came out and put his arms around his son I got that Hinky feeling. Then after the break he was sitting in a chair next to his son but didn't talk. I got the impression he was there to make sure his son didn't say something he wasn't supposed to say. I felt he had been sitting inside watching the show and something his son said raised an alarm with him. It was just freaking weird to see him strolling up behind his son while the show was going on...hugging and kissing this 20 yo over and over.  I have not commented on my feeling about Brad, mainly because I am not sure what I think....but this really made the hairs on my arms stand up and say WTF.

The father came out shortly after his son made this statement.....maybe the son was giving too much info..........

And my father recently gave her -- Antoinette a chance to -- give the mother a second chance to raise her daughter. I mean, because everybody deserves a second chance. Just like a convicted felon, I mean, he deserves a second chance because he could have changed. You never know.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0911/17/ng.01.html

I'm getting the impression that the father may have just decided to let that filthy mother take care of Shaniya and now is trying to evade responsibility for doing that....

Thanks N2W

Just wanted to say I agree with both of you on this.  It reminded me of Ron and Misty.  Then the part of him giving Antoinette a second chance, what is that about, except control.  It's not really up to him whether she got a second chance(Is he using something to control her).  Wouldn't that be up to a court to decide and if not, then why not? I want to know when did he give her the first chance and did she blow it.  I'm not defending the Mom but the human trafficking issue is really puzzling because that is a huge business and we are not seeing the whole picture.  Human traffickers are getting filthy rich off their filthy deeds.  When I look at this situation overall I get the feeling that some are a whole lot better off than the deplorable conditions of others and what are the connections between the two ends of the spectrum. How would such a bright, beautiful, innocent little girl all of a sudden end up in such a disgusting and deplorable situation?  Sorry if I have offended anyone but the whole thing is not a pretty picture it just gets uglier with each passing day.   I do believe some that some very hard questions are going to be asked in order to get to the truth. I have many more questions but will let it rest for now.
sweets7881
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: November 18, 2009, 06:19:45 PM »

I believe trhat this mother had this planned from the begining. She knew what she was doing. I'm just so puzzeled at the fact Shanaia's father let this crazy mother have custody of her. If everything was going so well with her in his custody, why put that huge change in the little girls life. And another thing, did anyone think the way he acted on Nancy Grace last night was kind of "set up"? I mean he knew his son was doing the interview plently of time before he came out. I think he know's more than he is letting on. (I hope im not going over board here). I just have a bad feeling about him?? Can anyone else way in on this, because I may be thinking totally offtrack!?!  
sweets7881
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: November 18, 2009, 06:23:13 PM »

Good Morning Monks.  I am really confused about Brad......when his son was on NG last night and he came out and put his arms around his son I got that Hinky feeling. Then after the break he was sitting in a chair next to his son but didn't talk. I got the impression he was there to make sure his son didn't say something he wasn't supposed to say. I felt he had been sitting inside watching the show and something his son said raised an alarm with him. It was just freaking weird to see him strolling up behind his son while the show was going on...hugging and kissing this 20 yo over and over.  I have not commented on my feeling about Brad, mainly because I am not sure what I think....but this really made the hairs on my arms stand up and say WTF.

Guess I should have read further down! It seem's im not the only one feeling this way! I got that same feeling too! And the son, (which I think had abosolutly nothing to do with this) just kept looking back at his dad like "what are you doing"? Weird!!
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #378 on: November 18, 2009, 06:36:53 PM »

I don't know if any one asked these question's.  I have been trying to get approved on this site.  So hello everyone!  I think scared monkey checks more than some parents.
I am trying to make sense of giving this lovely child to the mom.  I can't.  I don't understand why any of this happened.
1.  They didn't know she was not going to school?  Didn't anyone ask "hey what did you do in school this week? Learn any new songs, homework or friends?"  Don't we all love those silly songs?
2.  What did the dads friend mean when he said a "way out" of giving child to mom?  Strange choice of words to me.  What was he trying to get a "way  out" of?
3.  How could dad kick the daughter out?  The grandparents were raising her I thought.
4.  Everyone knew mom prostitute but dad still give daughter?  Lets see the brother, sister, friend and children's grandparent all knew this.  The dad still thought give mom a chance why?  That just seems that is a bad situation for a child to be thrown into.
5.  What was that about on NG?  Coming out not to talk just hang on son?
Just my thoughts on another senseless crime against yet another child.

Welcome  an angelic monkey michelle1111, and all the new Monkeys..
I can't make sense of anything, my mom used to say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, in this case the outcome was tragic. I have only really addressed the hands off disinterested approach of her primary care giver. They will be living in their own hell though.
As for the egg donor and her cohorts I would be banned forever if I began to expound on these pieces of filth.
You came to the right site though a burden shared is a burden halved, I don't know what I would do if I couldn't come here and rant.

Love my Monkeys 

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: November 18, 2009, 06:37:19 PM »

The 911 call on NG right now, I swore when AD was describing what Shaniya was wearing she started to say "she was wearing a blue velvet..... a blue shirt"

I think she damn well knew she was wearing the blue velvet dress we are seeing in the elevator images as she dressed up nice and pretty. 
i don't know anything as to if that is a dress but i thought it strange that she started to give detail about the underwear she said white with little pink and then stopped and said actually i can't remember some design on them... i have never known what underwear my kids were wearing even when i was the one to dress them... makes me wonder if she remembered the white with pink design because it was what was requested she wear
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.