March 18, 2024, 10:57:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 711839 times)
sweets7881
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: November 18, 2009, 06:39:18 PM »

Rumor?  posted in the comment section:

http://www.wral.com/golo/blogpost/6444425/

11:01 PM
Nov 17, 2009

Brad was also 28 at the time, his wife was murdered and he had four kids to raise by himself without a mother for them. I want you all to understand this, he saw how much his children missed having a mother and when Shaniya was born he hoped her mother would rise to the occasion and try to be a mother to Shaniya. He did that for Shaniya. The mother was not someone he picked up in a bar, she was a former babysitter of his kids. They had a very, very brief encounter and Shaniya was made. Brad loved Shaniya and always was protective of her, but he wanted her to also feel she had a mother, unlike his older children. Please, stop your judgements till you've walked in someones shoes.

Obviously, I disagree wholeheartedly.  No protective parent leaves his child with someone he barely knows.

She was a babysitter by day and what hooker by night? Or did daddy get a two for one deal? Or he just hit on the babysitter...I wouldn't have used that example to try and polish up his Image...

Yeah Im in agreeance with the last 2 posts, I know I would not leave my child with anyone I don't trust with my childs life. Yes a tragedy the other childrens mother died, but why break the little girl away from the normal life she knew with her siblings? I think taking her out of that situation would be worse for her? And he knew what this woman was and what she was about. That's why he had custody of her in the first place right?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: November 18, 2009, 06:40:26 PM »

Jesus! how many times does the mom <<<used loosely>>> have to tell 911 that Shaniya knew how to unlock the doors! NG  just said it ! she must be logged onto here! tee hee!

anyways...I believe that the mom meant the 5:30 p.m. time till the operator corrected her...someone else on here had said this earlier as well...
or when she is asked if the doors were unlocked and she says no but she could reach them... the op was clearly asking if they were unlocked in the am ... but the mother just kept saying no they were locked but she can reach and unlock it....what did she unlock the doors and then lock them behind her after she left....
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: November 18, 2009, 06:49:17 PM »

Did you guys see this article where it states the deer carcasses where in bags?  That means they were carried there and potentially touched/moved to place around Shaniya? 

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/18/crimesider/entry5696345.shtml?tag=latest

A dog trainer who helped look for the missing North Carolina 5-year-old says searchers overlooked her body at first because all they saw were deer carcasses in trash bags.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: November 18, 2009, 06:50:38 PM »

I believe trhat this mother had this planned from the begining. She knew what she was doing. I'm just so puzzeled at the fact Shanaia's father let this crazy mother have custody of her. If everything was going so well with her in his custody, why put that huge change in the little girls life. And another thing, did anyone think the way he acted on Nancy Grace last night was kind of "set up"? I mean he knew his son was doing the interview plently of time before he came out. I think he know's more than he is letting on. (I hope im not going over board here). I just have a bad feeling about him?? Can anyone else way in on this, because I may be thinking totally offtrack!?!  

I agree, she may well have had this planned from the moment she said "you will never see her again" As she was pregnant and couldn't work she decided to "pimp" her daughter. I hope her little boy wasn't mishandled like that, this is someone who should be sterilized just in case some do gooder lets her out in 15 years.
What a filthy wretch of a so called mother.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: November 18, 2009, 06:57:47 PM »

Did you guys see this article where it states the deer carcasses where in bags?  That means they were carried there and potentially touched/moved to place around Shaniya? 

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/18/crimesider/entry5696345.shtml?tag=latest

A dog trainer who helped look for the missing North Carolina 5-year-old says searchers overlooked her body at first because all they saw were deer carcasses in trash bags.

Wonder where they got those deer carcasses?  Only doe season is open here.  Maybe somebody
worked at a processor where they dressed deer for hunters who had killed them.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: November 18, 2009, 06:58:39 PM »

The 911 call on NG right now, I swore when AD was describing what Shaniya was wearing she started to say "she was wearing a blue velvet..... a blue shirt"

I think she damn well knew she was wearing the blue velvet dress we are seeing in the elevator images as she dressed up nice and pretty. 
i don't know anything as to if that is a dress but i thought it strange that she started to give detail about the underwear she said white with little pink and then stopped and said actually i can't remember some design on them... i have never known what underwear my kids were wearing even when i was the one to dress them... makes me wonder if she remembered the white with pink design because it was what was requested she wear

I thought the same thing.  When my kiddos were little, I would have been hard put most of the time to tell anyone exactly what they were wearing on a given day... even if I dressed them ... precisely as you said.  And certainly not their underwear.... it just wasn't something worth noting every day.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: November 18, 2009, 06:59:51 PM »

4getUnot

How would such a bright, beautiful, innocent little girl all of a sudden end up in such a disgusting and deplorable situation?  Sorry if I have offended anyone but the whole thing is not a pretty picture it just gets uglier with each passing day.   I do believe some that some very hard questions are going to be asked in order to get to the truth. I have many more questions but will let it rest for now.

And your question is really haunting me too......
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: November 18, 2009, 07:01:21 PM »

JVM is talking about all the negative remarks made by family and friends.....
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: November 18, 2009, 07:01:43 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-28599-Crime--Media-Examiner~y2009m11d17-Shaniya-Davis-searcher-describes-finding-body

The searcher make this statement that they heard "the guy admitted to killing her and dumping her somewhere near deer carcasses and trash".

So maybe he- MAM admitted to it but will not give further info to not implicate anyone else?  But if there is anyone else's DNA on her body I bet they are worried right about now.

Sick SOB's I hope they all rot.
sweets7881
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: November 18, 2009, 07:03:08 PM »

I believe trhat this mother had this planned from the begining. She knew what she was doing. I'm just so puzzeled at the fact Shanaia's father let this crazy mother have custody of her. If everything was going so well with her in his custody, why put that huge change in the little girls life. And another thing, did anyone think the way he acted on Nancy Grace last night was kind of "set up"? I mean he knew his son was doing the interview plently of time before he came out. I think he know's more than he is letting on. (I hope im not going over board here). I just have a bad feeling about him?? Can anyone else way in on this, because I may be thinking totally offtrack!?!  

I agree, she may well have had this planned from the moment she said "you will never see her again" As she was pregnant and couldn't work she decided to "pimp" her daughter. I hope her little boy wasn't mishandled like that, this is someone who should be sterilized just in case some do gooder lets her out in 15 years.
What a filthy wretch of a so called mother.

Yes, you hit that on the head, saying what a filthy wretch of a so called mother!! Anywho, was it actually stated that she (the egg donor) was a prositute? I am a full time nursing student, and as much as i would love to be UTD on everything, some things I miss. It just boggles my mind, how a person that calls themself a mother, can think of prostituting her lil baby, and be okay with it? I mean jeez, have people not heard of actually working a REAL job? And I know I have heard the speculations, but was she a drug addict?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: November 18, 2009, 07:03:43 PM »

The 911 call on NG right now, I swore when AD was describing what Shaniya was wearing she started to say "she was wearing a blue velvet..... a blue shirt"

I think she damn well knew she was wearing the blue velvet dress we are seeing in the elevator images as she dressed up nice and pretty. 
i don't know anything as to if that is a dress but i thought it strange that she started to give detail about the underwear she said white with little pink and then stopped and said actually i can't remember some design on them... i have never known what underwear my kids were wearing even when i was the one to dress them... makes me wonder if she remembered the white with pink design because it was what was requested she wear

I thought the same thing.  When my kiddos were little, I would have been hard put most of the time to tell anyone exactly what they were wearing on a given day... even if I dressed them ... precisely as you said.  And certainly not their underwear.... it just wasn't something worth noting every day.

Actually if she really was only sent with 2 days clothes, she was probably been wearing the same pair for weeks. By then those cretons may remember the dirty, filthy pair of white and pink undies. Makes me mad just to think of it
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: November 18, 2009, 07:03:52 PM »

Wonder where they got those deer carcasses?  Only doe season is open here.  Maybe somebody

I can imagine them stacking the deer carcasses around her to try and put the dogs off the scent but dogs trained to sniff out decomposing human bodies aren't fooled by that, I would think that an inexperienced handler may be inclined to pull the dogs away though when a visual inspection showed an animal carcass. Good job it didn't work.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: November 18, 2009, 07:06:33 PM »

That made me wonder if Shaniya was in a trash bag. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: November 18, 2009, 07:07:51 PM »

2009 North Carolina Deer Hunting Season
Archery -    September 12 - October 2
Muzzle loading Firearm - October 10 - 16
Rifle Season -  October 17 - January 1

http://www.northeasternhunting.com/prices.html

I don't know why trash bags or if they actually mistook that for simply trash after reading the other articles about where she was found.  From the pictures Searching posted it almost looks like this was a hole dug to purposely put the carcasses in?  JMO 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: November 18, 2009, 07:11:14 PM »

I can imagine them stacking the deer carcasses around her to try and put the dogs off the scent but dogs trained to sniff out decomposing human bodies aren't fooled by that, I would think that an inexperienced handler may be inclined to pull the dogs away though when a visual inspection showed an animal carcass. Good job it didn't work.

yup, but see my other post where they heard he admitted to sticking her with deer carcasses?  The searcher said they knew of the spot and after visually not seeing her pulled the dogs away until they heard. 

So exactly what you said until they heard he admitted to it?  That's what I hear on that video and the way it went down it looks valid to me.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: November 18, 2009, 07:17:48 PM »

Does HLN have the guy from the "Intervention" show on?  omg.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #396 on: November 18, 2009, 07:19:16 PM »

yup, but see my other post where they heard he admitted to sticking her with deer carcasses?  The searcher said they knew of the spot and after visually not seeing her pulled the dogs away until they heard. 

So exactly what you said until they heard he admitted to it?  That's what I hear on that video and the way it went down it looks valid to me.

Ooops..didn't see that, so the dogs were right the first go round. I didn't know it was a handler problem...

Thank you for pointing that out  fatcatlurker   

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #397 on: November 18, 2009, 07:27:56 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys & Guests,

Has this been posted?

snip.

Police searched McNeill's car, a 1997 Mitsubishi Galant, and took a black and yellow abblebottom jacket, size four, a pair of jeans, size 24 months, a plastic straw, swabbings, and soil samples.

According to search warrangs, McNeill admitted taking Davis from the front of her house to a hotel in Sanford.

It is unknown at this time what McNeill's connection is to the child, police say. April Autry tells NBC17 that she is McNeill's girlfriend and is friends with Shaniya's aunt.

McNeilll was on unsupervised probation when Davis went missing. McNeill has been charged multiple times since 2001. The charges include assault inflicting serious bodily injury, possession with intent to sell marijuana and cocaine and with maintaining a vehicle for drug use and hitting a police officer with his car

snip.
http://news.mync.com/site/news/story/44291/amber-alert-authorities-search-for-missing-5-year-old-girl/

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: November 18, 2009, 07:29:00 PM »

Welcome MICHELLE1111 & ANY OTHER NEW MONKEY I HAVE MISSED!!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: November 18, 2009, 07:30:40 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys & Guests,

Has this been posted?

snip.

Police searched McNeill's car, a 1997 Mitsubishi Galant, and took a black and yellow abblebottom jacket, size four, a pair of jeans, size 24 months, a plastic straw, swabbings, and soil samples.

According to search warrangs, McNeill admitted taking Davis from the front of her house to a hotel in Sanford.

It is unknown at this time what McNeill's connection is to the child, police say. April Autry tells NBC17 that she is McNeill's girlfriend and is friends with Shaniya's aunt.

McNeilll was on unsupervised probation when Davis went missing. McNeill has been charged multiple times since 2001. The charges include assault inflicting serious bodily injury, possession with intent to sell marijuana and cocaine and with maintaining a vehicle for drug use and hitting a police officer with his car

snip.
http://news.mync.com/site/news/story/44291/amber-alert-authorities-search-for-missing-5-year-old-girl/

I don't remember seeing this before. Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.