March 19, 2024, 04:29:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 711930 times)
michelle1111
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: November 18, 2009, 07:32:43 PM »

thanks for welcome.  Learning how to post no great
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #401 on: November 18, 2009, 07:34:59 PM »

Interesting dad has domestic violence charges in the past.  I think we're going to learn much more about ole pop.

I feel the sorriest for the Aunt.  She had children of her own to think about or I bet she would have done whatever it took to get Shaniya out of that situation with her egg donor. . . including taking her and leaving the area.  Hard to do when you have little ones (or even highschool aged children) of your own.

New Monkey,

Could you give us your "source", please, about the Dad and your information? TIA

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #402 on: November 18, 2009, 07:38:36 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys & Guests,

Has this been posted?

snip.

Police searched McNeill's car, a 1997 Mitsubishi Galant, and took a black and yellow abblebottom jacket, size four, a pair of jeans, size 24 months, a plastic straw, swabbings, and soil samples.

According to search warrangs, McNeill admitted taking Davis from the front of her house to a hotel in Sanford.

It is unknown at this time what McNeill's connection is to the child, police say. April Autry tells NBC17 that she is McNeill's girlfriend and is friends with Shaniya's aunt.

McNeilll was on unsupervised probation when Davis went missing. McNeill has been charged multiple times since 2001. The charges include assault inflicting serious bodily injury, possession with intent to sell marijuana and cocaine and with maintaining a vehicle for drug use and hitting a police officer with his car

snip.
http://news.mync.com/site/news/story/44291/amber-alert-authorities-search-for-missing-5-year-old-girl/

I don't remember seeing this before. Thanks!

Your welcome, I gleaned it from another site:)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #403 on: November 18, 2009, 07:43:24 PM »

Interesting dad has domestic violence charges in the past.  I think we're going to learn much more about ole pop.

I feel the sorriest for the Aunt.  She had children of her own to think about or I bet she would have done whatever it took to get Shaniya out of that situation with her egg donor. . . including taking her and leaving the area.  Hard to do when you have little ones (or even highschool aged children) of your own.

New Monkey,

Could you give us your "source", please, about the Dad and your information? TIA

Someone posted above about going to Fayetteville today and checking out the "players" in this nightmare.  This person either posted directly here or took something from over on WS and brought it here.  This person said she found where the father had a criminal background and domestic violence was included in that background.  It should be in this thread somewhere before I posted about it. 

Obviously, it is hearsay.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #404 on: November 18, 2009, 07:49:09 PM »

New Monkey,

Page 18
Razzy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #405 on: November 18, 2009, 07:51:45 PM »

I'm afraid you may be right about dad.

If that is dads house he is standing in front of I wonder if he feels guilty  that he lived in a very nice home while Shaniya lived in a mobile home backed up with sewage..I really do not see how he will be able to sleep at night

I may get banned for this but it's my opinion. It's seems like your on his jury, he's being tried and convicted, without proof. Since when do we convict on hearsay? This devil manipulated him, bs'd him, until I hear different, I'll not put him on trial.  Do you know for a fact Brad knew Shaniya was gonna be staying at that sewage pond? JMO
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #406 on: November 18, 2009, 08:00:13 PM »

New Monkey,

Someone posted above about going to Fayetteville today and checking out the "players" in this nightmare.  This person either posted directly here or took something from over on WS and brought it here.  This person said she found where the father had a criminal background and domestic violence was included in that background.  It should be in this thread somewhere before I posted about it. 

Obviously, it is hearsay.

Thanks...WS is strict about the truth, I will check over there..I hate BS...because it is so distracts from real information.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #407 on: November 18, 2009, 08:00:13 PM »

If that is dads house he is standing in front of I wonder if he feels guilty  that he lived in a very nice home while Shaniya lived in a mobile home backed up with sewage..I really do not see how he will be able to sleep at night

I may get banned for this but it's my opinion. It's seems like your on his jury, he's being tried and convicted, without proof. Since when do we convict on hearsay? This devil manipulated him, bs'd him, until I hear different, I'll not put him on trial.  Do you know for a fact Brad knew Shaniya was gonna be staying at that sewage pond? JMO
I'm entitled to my opinion the same as you.  Why do you continue to berate folks with differing opinions?  I'm not dissing you for yours.   
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: November 18, 2009, 08:03:13 PM »

Now I have a good question (IMO) Why is it that parents are just allowed to withdraw their kids from school without proving a child will be being homeschooled (with a curriculum plan as proof) or without the school that the child is being transferred to faxing for the request for information?  There have been far too many abuse cases out there where parents withdraw their kids, say they are moving, sometimes they do sometimes they don't, and the kid is beaten to death or starved to death or locked up for years, etc.  I mean I have heard so many cases of it I just have issues that there isn't some kind of law to protect the kids who have actually been enrolled from being in this type of situation again.  A lady I know,who has had so many CPS cases open, has had her kids removed twice, decided she was going to move and didn't want anyone to know where she was going so she withdrew her kids and didn't leave any type of forwarding to anybody, she didn't even tell her landlord she was moving, just up and did it.  I asked the school why they let her do that and they said that they couldn't stop her.  I was thinking that there should be something in place to help LE and CPS monitor these at risk kids and help protect those who haven't been discovered to be at risk yet but are at risk without us knowing.
you do not by law have to be in school until age 6... however when you are and then not it should ring bells and set off red flags
Razzy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: November 18, 2009, 08:05:43 PM »

I'm entitled to my opinion the same as you.  Why do you continue to berate folks with differing opinions?  I'm not dissing you for yours.   

I apologize if sounding like that.  My heart goes out to him, for his loss. I just want the truth. I didn't mean to be rude, sorry.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: November 18, 2009, 08:07:51 PM »

anybody know who  or what relation the guy they showed on Hln was to the family that talked about cigarette burns on a child?
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: November 18, 2009, 08:18:05 PM »

I apologize if sounding like that.  My heart goes out to him, for his loss. I just want the truth. I didn't mean to be rude, sorry.

I think if it were my child I would know every inch of the home where my child would be staying but that's the type person I am,it just bothered me to see the nice home he lived in and what Shaniya was living in....I feel for the family and their loss....but it makes me angry that the dad was not more aware of the environment that his daughter was subject to.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: November 18, 2009, 08:18:22 PM »

anybody know who  or what relation the guy they showed on Hln was to the family that talked about cigarette burns on a child?

I think one of them was the father of Vicky, Brad's wife who was killed in the home invasion.
He and his wife had raised the children from that marriage.
The other man is a neighbor who Cheyenne lives with.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #413 on: November 18, 2009, 08:18:26 PM »

In an affidavit for a warrant to search McNeill's 1997 Mitsubishi Galant, investigators said McNeill told them he picked Shaniya up in front of her home and drove her to the hotel. Investigators also said they found feces smeared on the outside door handle of the front door to the home and on the handrail of the steps to the front porch.

Police recovered 11 pieces of trace evidence, such as hair and fibers, from the car, as well as clothes, a belt, a straw, a cell phone and a portable GPS system, according to the search warrant.     That's new, I never heard that McNeill picked Shaniya up in front of her home.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #414 on: November 18, 2009, 08:20:37 PM »

You won't get banned for having an opinion, mine is opposite to yours but we would defend your right to have your own beliefs. Even if I don't agree

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: November 18, 2009, 08:22:39 PM »

In an affidavit for a warrant to search McNeill's 1997 Mitsubishi Galant, investigators said McNeill told them he picked Shaniya up in front of her home and drove her to the hotel. Investigators also said they found feces smeared on the outside door handle of the front door to the home and on the handrail of the steps to the front porch.

Police recovered 11 pieces of trace evidence, such as hair and fibers, from the car, as well as clothes, a belt, a straw, a cell phone and a portable GPS system, according to the search warrant.     That's new, I never heard that McNeill picked Shaniya up in front of her home.

Very interesting....thank you for posting 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: November 18, 2009, 08:24:06 PM »

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Shaniya%20Davis/?action=view&current=002-8.flv

Here is the video.  Now the stuff comes out.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: November 18, 2009, 08:26:14 PM »

Seahorse Thank you for bringing that forward.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: November 18, 2009, 08:26:36 PM »

You won't get banned for having an opinion, mine is opposite to yours but we would defend your right to have your own beliefs. Even if I don't agree

I was not trying to start a monkey war  ::MonkeyDevil2::when I posted about the fathers home..my emotions as well as other monkeys have been on overtime an angelic monkey

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: November 18, 2009, 08:28:29 PM »

Hello Monkeys...
Why NG says that the father did not know about the mother's addcition to maihuana....when the father's teen daughter told NG that she knew that she smoked pot.... and the teen was not to close to her...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.