March 19, 2024, 12:11:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 711867 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: November 19, 2009, 01:02:51 AM »

One more thought, and this might have been brought up already. Why does the child look so passive in the reflection? If a strange man picked up my 5 year old, I doubt they would not be kicking and screaming. Does anyone think the child might have been drugged?

Poor baby, God rest her soul.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Louisiana5487
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: November 19, 2009, 01:15:29 AM »

This is from the Fayetteville ******* Re: McNeil's record

Published: 11:06 PM, Tue Nov 17, 2009
Probation ended early for suspect in Shaniya Davis case By Greg Barnes
Staff writer

Three weeks before Shaniya Davis disappeared, the Fayetteville man accused of kidnapping her was allowed to end his supervised probation six months early.

Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, was on unsupervised probation when police say he kidnapped 5-year-old Shaniya on Nov. 10, according to Cumberland County court records.

At 6:11 that morning, video surveillance at the Comfort Suites in Sanford captured a man police identified as McNeill carrying Shaniya into the motel.

Shaniya's body was found Monday in woods off a rural road south of Sanford.

McNeill appears to have been treated with leniency for years by an overburdened court system.

On June 17, 2001, court documents show, McNeill shot Roland Lee Mays in the face, neck, shoulder, chest and stomach. The records indicate that McNeill injured two other people that day, as well. He was charged with multiple counts of assault inflicting serious bodily injury.

A year later, apparently while awaiting trial in the shootings, McNeill was charged with possessing marijuana and trying to manufacture and sell it.

The charges from the two cases were consolidated, records show, and McNeill was allowed to plead guilty to lesser counts. He was sentenced to 40 to 50 months of supervised probation in June 2003, the records show.

Two months later, in August 2003, McNeill violated terms of his probation by failing to notify probation officers of his whereabouts. He was sent to prison. Records show that he entered the prison system in October 2003 and was released in May 2006.

It didn't take long for McNeill to get into trouble again. Three months after his release, records show, McNeill was charged with possession with intent to sell marijuana and cocaine and with maintaining a vehicle for drug use.

The records show that McNeill pleaded guilty to reduced charges - a misdemeanor offense of maintaining a vehicle for drug use - and again was placed on supervised probation, on Jan. 1, 2007.

As part of the plea deal, District Court Judge Kim Tucker told McNeill that he could go on unsupervised probation if he tested negative for drugs three consecutive times, records show.

While still on supervised probation, McNeill was charged in April 2007 with possessing cocaine, records show. He was charged again in September 2007 - this time with hitting Fayetteville police officer R. Grimm with his vehicle while trying to flee from the corner of Bragg Boulevard and Ames Street. Records indicate Grimm was injured, but they don't say how badly. McNeill was charged that day with trying to elude arrest, reckless driving and assault on a government official.

Two months later - on Nov. 30, 2007 - Superior Court Judge Jack Thompson allowed McNeill's probation status to be changed from supervised to unsupervised, records show.

Wayne Marshburn, who oversees the probation office in Cumberland County, said he had not fully reviewed McNeill's probation documents.

But Marshburn said people who behave while on probation typically serve only about half of their term.

McNeill was six months shy of 24 months on supervised probation when a judge agreed to place him on unsupervised probation. It's unclear from the records which judge made that decision.

"He had done well on probation," Marshburn said. "He had done everything he needed to do."

In many cases, Marshburn said, probation officers make recommendations to the court on whether someone's probation should be terminated.

But in 2007, he said, his office wasn't always notified when a person on probation had been charged with another crime.

That is much less likely to happen now, Marshburn said, in part because of the slaying of UNC student president Eve Carson in March 2008.

Since then, the state's probation department has come under intense scrutiny because one of the men accused of Carson's murder should have gone before a judge on a probation violation months before she was shot to death.

Laws that go into effect in December will further address problems with the state's parole and probation system, Marshburn said.

He called Shaniya's death a horrible tragedy, but he said there is no guarantee that she would still be alive today had McNeill remained on supervised probation.

"Hindsight is always very clear," he said. "People do bad things while being supervised. That provides solace to nobody. That's not what I would want to hear. But it's a fact.

"The bottom line, I still am satisfied with how our office handled the case."

Staff writer Greg Barnes can be reached at barnesg@fayobserver.com or 486-3525.
Get your complete news report daily in The Fayetteville *******:

very interesting, Magnolia. Eve Carson was a friend of mine - her birthday is tomorrow so please everyone think of her and her family during this time.

Rest in Peace, Eve Marie Carson
Louisiana5487
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: November 19, 2009, 01:17:37 AM »

One more thought, and this might have been brought up already. Why does the child look so passive in the reflection? If a strange man picked up my 5 year old, I doubt they would not be kicking and screaming. Does anyone think the child might have been drugged?

Ugh Sad I was thinking the exact same thing...poor little girl...they must have drugged her for her to be that calm...I almost hope she was drugged so that she never felt any pain. All parties involved in hurting this little girl deserve the WORST.

Rest in Peace, Eve Marie Carson
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #483 on: November 19, 2009, 03:34:17 AM »

I don't think she was drugged. I think she had just woken up and was probably groggy, but not shocked. At that point nothing was happening to her other than some man was carrying her. It's possible she'd seen him before and he probably talked to her prior to the hotel.

Not all kids are screamers.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: November 19, 2009, 04:24:09 AM »

Since Fayetteville is satified with the way they have handled MM, that the way he
has walked on everything, I have never heard of getting probation for shooting
someone, plus everything else he has got probation for. They are debating what county to charge him in???? I thought what they were doing to a baby was a Federal offence. Settle it boys, let the FBI take over and charge them in federal
court. THAT SHOULD TAKE THE GRIN OFF MM'S FACE!!!!!!
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #485 on: November 19, 2009, 04:38:57 AM »

Just saw this:

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953211

Police: Mom may have used girl to pay debt

Detectives are looking into allegations that Antoinette Davis used her 5-year-old daughter, Shaniya, to pay off a debt.

"That's an avenue of the investigation we're looking at," Fayetteville Police Chief Tom Bergamine said Wednesday.

He did not elaborate.

Davis and a Fayetteville man have been charged in Shaniya's disappearance. No new charges will be filed until authorities decide which law enforcement agency has jurisdiction.

Investigators have yet to say how Shaniya died. The results of an autopsy have not been released.

Shaniya's body was found Monday afternoon off Walker Road in Lee County, just south of the Carolina Trace community. It ended a weeklong search for the child.

Her mother reported her missing at 6:53 a.m. on Nov. 10 from her residence in the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park in Fayetteville. Shaniya was last seen alive on surveillance video from the Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford. The footage was time stamped 6:11 a.m.

She was with a man police have identified as 29-year-old Mario Andrette McNeil. He is charged with first-degree kidnapping.

Antoinette Davis told police she last saw the girl about 5:30 a.m. that day.

She is charged with human trafficking, child abuse involving prostitution, filing a false police report and obstructing an investigation.

Investigators have declined to say what prompted the trafficking charge, an offense that has rarely been filed in Cumberland County.

"It's a highly unusual charge," Sgt. John Somerindyke said.

But it goes hand-in-hand with the child abuse involving prostitution offense, he said.

The state's human trafficking law says anyone who "knowingly recruits, entices, harbors, transports, provides, or obtains by any means another person with the intent that the other person be held in involuntary servitude or sexual servitude" can be charged with that offense.

Davis' arrest warrant alleged she allowed McNeil to take the girl "with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude."

Bergamine held a media briefing Wednesday morning at which he offered no new information.

"This is a very complex case and an ongoing investigation between multiple law enforcement agencies," Bergamine said. "Some details will have an impact that will determine jurisdiction."

If Shaniya died in Lee County, that investigation could be claimed by the Lee County Sheriff's Office or the Sanford Police Department.

City police have laid claim to the death investigation since the chain of events began, saying Shaniya's death was the result of closely timed criminal actions starting in Fayetteville.

Prosecutors from Lee and Cumberland counties met Wednesday to discuss the venue for the case.

Cumberland County District Attorney Ed Grannis said his staff has been meeting mornings and afternoons to get updates on the case from the Police Department and the State Bureau of Investigation.

"We're awaiting issues involving laboratory work from the investigation," Grannis said.

Wednesday's police briefing ended abruptly after a reporter asked Bergamine whether the criminal justice system had worked in this case.

Court records show that McNeil, who has a criminal record and previous probation violations, had his probation terminated less than three weeks before Shaniya disappeared.

"Let me say that the city of Fayetteville has had a couple of horrific events over the past couple of weeks," Bergamine said, referring to the murder-suicide deaths of prominent businessman Billy Maxwell, his wife and two children.

"These are issues that police, the criminal justice system and the community must address,'' he said.

Bergamine left when asked if Shaniya's kidnapping and death could have been prevented.

Shaniya will be remembered today during a prayer service at the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park off Murchison Road, where she stayed with her mother. Residents have scheduled the service for 7 p.m.

Residents will meet at 1202 Sleepy Hollow Drive, which is across the street from the Davis home.

Staff writer Nick Needham contributed to this report.

Fayetteville Police Chief Bergamine must have been hurt very deeply when asked by the reporter if he thought Shaniya's kidnapping and death could have been prevented.  I believe he had addressed that question in his statement just prior to the reporter's question.  His department and countless others worked tirelessly as we have all witnessed to try to find Shaniya before it was too late, but sadly that was not the outcome.  Now as we wait for information they are doing their very best to cover all the bases so that justice will be served.  Then like us they have to wait to see what the court decides.  They have to wait to see if they are going to have to go out and face these monsters in the streets again.  I don't believe the problem lies with law enforcement. In the case of McNeil , as in many cases,  LE has gone out to face these monsters, the same ones in the streets over and over again.  They deal with them daily.  They see the lives that are destroyed and the trail of blood and tears these monsters leave behind.  Yet when these cases get to court the monsters have been cleaned up and are in chains surrounded by officers and don't look much like monsters anymore.  IMO it is there in the courtroom where justice is not being served.  The penalties are not fitting the crimes and probation is a joke.  Our phone calls and petitions seem to be getting nowhere while our society becomes more dangerous, not only to our children, but for all of us as well.

Thank you Monkeys for letting me get this off my chest. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: November 19, 2009, 07:29:28 AM »

Since Fayetteville is satified with the way they have handled MM, that the way he
someone, plus everything else he has got probation for. They are debating what county to charge him in???? I thought what they were doing to a baby was a Federal offence. Settle it boys, let the FBI take over and charge them in federal

Hi Mary...good morning all monkeys...

they most certainly need to settle this and get on with the charges so that the bail/bond on these 2 waste of air parasites will get raised! right now as stated on NG show last night, all the bio Ho needs is $5,000 to get out and the other parasite only needs $10,000 I believe...they could bond out while the LE are trying to decide which county is going to prosecute them! outrageous that the bond is that low for what these 2 scum bags did to that poor baby..
anyone who could do this horrendous thing to a child has no heart! I don't want them out to harm anyone else, ever!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #487 on: November 19, 2009, 07:38:53 AM »

Ugh Sad I was thinking the exact same thing...poor little girl...they must have drugged her for her to be that calm...I almost hope she was drugged so that she never felt any pain. All parties involved in hurting this little girl deserve the WORST.

Shell, My answer is yes, I do think she was drugged in some fashion. The child seemed to have that dazed look and don't think it was from lack of sleep.

OT

I read where Feces were on the railing and doorknob, plus, backporch or frontporch, tub.
Shell, any idea how Feces got on the doorknobs if this is correct, railing, too?  I can't understand Feces on the railing or doorknob.
Feces anywhere is unimaginable, why did they have a cat litter box for theirselves?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #488 on: November 19, 2009, 07:49:41 AM »

No Rose,

I don't believe the video, my "guess" is there was a dispute over his daughters will, this is my theory, why the father-in-law has come out with this garbage...follow the money. If any of this was true these people need to be in jail for not reporting this to DCF or not taking photos. 

Brad said Shaniya had an ailment my cousin had the same ailment on her insides of the arms and back of the legs your needed I think Calamine lotion. The corner of the eye burn?  These people should have called the cops for a visit to stupid Antonette, how could they not if it was true?  My opinion.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: November 19, 2009, 08:30:55 AM »

Or worse yet... she knew him and trusted him.... yuk...

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #490 on: November 19, 2009, 09:39:54 AM »

seahorse, Brad is saying Shaniya suffered from excema, and others are saying cigarette burns. There is a huge difference in appearance between the two. I have no idea what Shaniya had, maybe the aunt could say if she had excema, and then this could be put to rest. I would hate to think she had cigarette burns, and I really believe the aunt took good care of her and would have been able to tell the difference. And definitely, if people saw abuse, they should have spoken up to authorities.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: November 19, 2009, 09:40:10 AM »

This is from the Fayetteville ******* Re: McNeil's record

Published: 11:06 PM, Tue Nov 17, 2009
Probation ended early for suspect in Shaniya Davis case By Greg Barnes
Staff writer

Three weeks before Shaniya Davis disappeared, the Fayetteville man accused of kidnapping her was allowed to end his supervised probation six months early.

Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, was on unsupervised probation when police say he kidnapped 5-year-old Shaniya on Nov. 10, according to Cumberland County court records.

At 6:11 that morning, video surveillance at the Comfort Suites in Sanford captured a man police identified as McNeill carrying Shaniya into the motel.

Shaniya's body was found Monday in woods off a rural road south of Sanford.

McNeill appears to have been treated with leniency for years by an overburdened court system.

On June 17, 2001, court documents show, McNeill shot Roland Lee Mays in the face, neck, shoulder, chest and stomach. The records indicate that McNeill injured two other people that day, as well. He was charged with multiple counts of assault inflicting serious bodily injury.

A year later, apparently while awaiting trial in the shootings, McNeill was charged with possessing marijuana and trying to manufacture and sell it.

The charges from the two cases were consolidated, records show, and McNeill was allowed to plead guilty to lesser counts. He was sentenced to 40 to 50 months of supervised probation in June 2003, the records show.

Two months later, in August 2003, McNeill violated terms of his probation by failing to notify probation officers of his whereabouts. He was sent to prison. Records show that he entered the prison system in October 2003 and was released in May 2006.

It didn't take long for McNeill to get into trouble again. Three months after his release, records show, McNeill was charged with possession with intent to sell marijuana and cocaine and with maintaining a vehicle for drug use.

The records show that McNeill pleaded guilty to reduced charges - a misdemeanor offense of maintaining a vehicle for drug use - and again was placed on supervised probation, on Jan. 1, 2007.

As part of the plea deal, District Court Judge Kim Tucker told McNeill that he could go on unsupervised probation if he tested negative for drugs three consecutive times, records show.

While still on supervised probation, McNeill was charged in April 2007 with possessing cocaine, records show. He was charged again in September 2007 - this time with hitting Fayetteville police officer R. Grimm with his vehicle while trying to flee from the corner of Bragg Boulevard and Ames Street. Records indicate Grimm was injured, but they don't say how badly. McNeill was charged that day with trying to elude arrest, reckless driving and assault on a government official.

Two months later - on Nov. 30, 2007 - Superior Court Judge Jack Thompson allowed McNeill's probation status to be changed from supervised to unsupervised, records show.

Wayne Marshburn, who oversees the probation office in Cumberland County, said he had not fully reviewed McNeill's probation documents.

But Marshburn said people who behave while on probation typically serve only about half of their term.

McNeill was six months shy of 24 months on supervised probation when a judge agreed to place him on unsupervised probation. It's unclear from the records which judge made that decision.

"He had done well on probation," Marshburn said. "He had done everything he needed to do."

In many cases, Marshburn said, probation officers make recommendations to the court on whether someone's probation should be terminated.

But in 2007, he said, his office wasn't always notified when a person on probation had been charged with another crime.

That is much less likely to happen now, Marshburn said, in part because of the slaying of UNC student president Eve Carson in March 2008.

Since then, the state's probation department has come under intense scrutiny because one of the men accused of Carson's murder should have gone before a judge on a probation violation months before she was shot to death.

Laws that go into effect in December will further address problems with the state's parole and probation system, Marshburn said.

He called Shaniya's death a horrible tragedy, but he said there is no guarantee that she would still be alive today had McNeill remained on supervised probation.

"Hindsight is always very clear," he said. "People do bad things while being supervised. That provides solace to nobody. That's not what I would want to hear. But it's a fact.

"The bottom line, I still am satisfied with how our office handled the case."

Staff writer Greg Barnes can be reached at barnesg@fayobserver.com or 486-3525.
Get your complete news report daily in The Fayetteville *******:

very interesting, Magnolia. Eve Carson was a friend of mine - her birthday is tomorrow so please everyone think of her and her family during this time.

hugs to you, Louisiana.

Eve was a beautiful girl with a bright and shining future.  An absolute travesty that she was taken from this earth.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: November 19, 2009, 09:41:53 AM »

seahorse, Brad is saying Shaniya suffered from excema, and others are saying cigarette burns. There is a huge difference in appearance between the two. I have no idea what Shaniya had, maybe the aunt could say if she had excema, and then this could be put to rest. I would hate to think she had cigarette burns, and I really believe the aunt took good care of her and would have been able to tell the difference. And definitely, if people saw abuse, they should have spoken up to authorities.

if she was actually diagnosed with excema, there would be medical records, I would think.

also, my .02 about the probation system in that area:  are they idiots??  Lord in heaven.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: November 19, 2009, 09:42:09 AM »

bananas don't feel bad i can't either....
i was just posting the same
PENNY, I saw the shoes too, and possibly some thigh high stockings in the middle picture.
We had a debate about it the other night. Magnolia and I were about the only ones that saw them, the rest said they couldn't even with the magnifyer. I believe personally that the middle picture was the going in pic, and the barefoot ones were the going out, but not everyone agrees with me. JMO

I saw shoes as well...

I might add I brought the shoes up and noticed them...
yup and i concur... except i don't think they are silver slip ons i think they are clear plastic jelly shoes with a criss cross netting design and that is why people can still see her toes.... and they are not the pigmentation of her skin if you look at the pic it is too high up her foot for that... i realize that the sides of her feet are lighter due to her race but this marking is too straight and is about a quarter of the way across the top of her foot not just the side... don't know if you answered already but what do you think the thing half way down her thigh is .. i know a poster thinks thigh high stockings but i disagree i think more like stretch shorts... not trying to be graphic but we all know that she is in front of an elevatot on the 3rd floor and the button to go down is pressed... this is definitely them leaving the third floor to return to a lower floor... (LE said they have not released the pics of them leaving that could mean the parking lot pics because they are clearly exiting the 3rd floor in the middle pic) If we assume and i think it is a safe assumption that she was raped/molested then there would most likely be bleeding i think that is why she has on whatever theis undergarment is and why it seems that he is staring at her crotch
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: November 19, 2009, 09:46:17 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XCU620xZwI

This is April Autry - MAM's girlfriend, how old is she 15?  Probably not but she sure looks it.

Not a day over 16......and she his baby mama.
well at least i feel a little better about the size 24 months jeans they found in his car... as shaniya was not a size 24 mos and i was starting to worry if there are other victims... for now i am guessing they are his daughter's his baby mama says there were no signs of molestation with their daughter...
although i guess it is possible that she could be lying for him...
there have been studies done and i don't have the link and i do not want to sound racist but non-reported molestation especially within family members is higher in the black community... not that it matters because she is a pos either way but the fact that the mothers family is standing up for her makes me wonder what went on in the mothers childhood that made her be a hooker and think it is okay for her 5 year old to be one

I have been trying for 15 min to reply without sounding racist, so I will not reply. Except to say, it might be higher in some communities, but it is disturbingly happening across the board.
yeah i didn't know whether i should post that but studies have been done and iirc oprah even talked on the issue that inner family molestation and turning a blind eye to it is alarmingly higher in the african community... it definitely does happen across the board tho
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: November 19, 2009, 10:01:15 AM »

I just dont understand why some people are coming out now and saying all this stuff about what a bad idea it was for the Father to leave Shaniya with her Mother? 

If they all knew this before then why didnt they do something then, before this harm came to her, I know some are gonna use the same argument that no one had custody and this was her Mother , but come on, would you let that stop you if if you thought for one minute that something bad was gonna happen, I wouldnt, do you actually think if someone had went over there to that trailer and asked to see Shaniya and the Mother said no......then you say ok,,,,,Ill just call the Police and wait right here for them to get her, then what, I can bet you that the Mother didnt want any cops around,

What Im trying to say is.......if all these people were so concerned why did they do nothing, why come out now and talk about it , its not only the father that made mistakes it eveyone of them to, I say if your own doorstep is dirty, dont throw mud on someone elses.......IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: November 19, 2009, 10:07:25 AM »

Hi Mary...good morning all monkeys...

they most certainly need to settle this and get on with the charges so that the bail/bond on these 2 waste of air parasites will get raised! right now as stated on NG show last night, all the bio Ho needs is $5,000 to get out and the other parasite only needs $10,000 I believe...they could bond out while the LE are trying to decide which county is going to prosecute them! outrageous that the bond is that low for what these 2 scum bags did to that poor baby..
anyone who could do this horrendous thing to a child has no heart! I don't want them out to harm anyone else, ever!

I agree.  I have worried all along that the bond was so low.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: November 19, 2009, 10:18:05 AM »

OMG I can offer valid info for this!!!
Last winter I noticed that where my knee high leather boots come up to (right below my knee) and on the back of my leg a perfectly round patch of dry skin on both legs... at first I figured it was just irritated from my boots or something so I blew it off then one day I actually looked at it in the mirror and noticed it was perfectly round ring and I freaked out because I thought OMG I have ring worm (didn't really know what it was but knew it caused rings under the skin) so I went to my doctor and she said it was probably eczema def not ring worm and to use eucerine cream...
also when I was a teenager i had some sort of random skin bacteria/fungus that caused me to have pure white perfect circles the size of a pencil eraser on my upper arms... it was weird and the doctor told me to treat it with get this head and shoulders shampoo and it went away...
the leg circles looked like cigar burns and the arm thing could have passed as chic pox or cig burn scars... just saying it is not that unprobable that this could be true about the eczema and unless it is sever they do not prescribe actual medication...
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: November 19, 2009, 10:28:15 AM »

No Rose,

I don't believe the video, my "guess" is there was a dispute over his daughters will, this is my theory, why the father-in-law has come out with this garbage...follow the money. If any of this was true these people need to be in jail for not reporting this to DCF or not taking photos. 

Brad said Shaniya had an ailment my cousin had the same ailment on her insides of the arms and back of the legs your needed I think Calamine lotion. The corner of the eye burn?  These people should have called the cops for a visit to stupid Antonette, how could they not if it was true?  My opinion.
one time my mother who is not allowed to smoke around my kids was babysitting and my kid who was i think 4 at the time was taking a nap and woke up... my mom was on the porch smoking and my kid thought it would be good to sneak up and scare her... my mother was sitting in a chair and had her cigg in her hand at the height of the chair armrest... my kid turned the corner crouched down a little and walked right into the cig as my mother was returning her arm to the armrest after taking a drag so it kind of came at her with force and it basicly got put out on her face... right above the outer edge of her eyebrow... when my friends asked my kid what happened she said nonny burned me with her ciggarette... my friends knew that my mother would never intentionally do that so it was no big deal but if you asked my kid where she got it that would be her response... just saying not making excuses but just saying and i believe the eczema round patch thing because i have that
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: November 19, 2009, 10:33:47 AM »

if she was actually diagnosed with excema, there would be medical records, I would think.

also, my .02 about the probation system in that area:  are they idiots??  Lord in heaven.
my opinion about the probation....
in some areas like mine the prisons are way too overcrowded and filled with a bunch of cry babies that expect top notch med treatment education opportunities etc. also when you are on probation you usually have monthly probation fees... quite possibly the court system is more interested in collecting fees rather then paying for room and board...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.