March 18, 2024, 10:49:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 711835 times)
rachcresp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: November 19, 2009, 11:43:58 AM »

Just had a comment about the eczema. My kids both had eczema has babies in the cold weather especially. I guess it is possible that it could have been mistaken. I am just curious though, why did the girl say that it was something that her grandma did?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #521 on: November 19, 2009, 11:45:18 AM »

discoid or nummular eczema both cause small round red scabby patches

Thanks Penny, it was Eczema (I believe) it was stated on TV, sorry, don't remember which show.

I remember pink Calamine lotion was used behind the legs and inside the arms, the Eczema is itchy if I remember correctly.

Aunt Carrie would never sent Shaniya back over for a visit if she found any tell tale sign.

The family members seem like decent people, one fatal judgement and they lost a sparkling child, the world lost a sparkling child.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #522 on: November 19, 2009, 11:59:55 AM »

seahorse, Brad is saying Shaniya suffered from excema, and others are saying cigarette burns. There is a huge difference in appearance between the two. I have no idea what Shaniya had, maybe the aunt could say if she had excema, and then this could be put to rest. I would hate to think she had cigarette burns, and I really believe the aunt took good care of her and would have been able to tell the difference. And definitely, if people saw abuse, they should have spoken up to authorities.

Thanks, NRCG, it may have been excema more..shame his F-I-L for statements it was cigerette burns if he didn't
have a doctor check out the child?  I really find that guy obnoxious to go and make these claims when he didn't do anything
about it.  I still think it is money, money, money...I wonder if he was left out of daughters estate? IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: November 19, 2009, 12:01:14 PM »

Just had a comment about the eczema. My kids both had eczema has babies in the cold weather especially. I guess it is possible that it could have been mistaken. I am just curious though, why did the girl say that it was something that her grandma did?
the eye burn could have been an accidental burn... not saying it was but she was at the right height to where she could have walked into a lit cigg that the gma was holding...
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #524 on: November 19, 2009, 12:07:03 PM »

Sorry if this was already posted but they caught the guy that was using Shaniya as a scam to make money.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953325

Good!  Thanks for posting!

Is that guy the one claiming to be the step-brother or step-sister with a phone number?

I am leary about Shaniya memorial, (forgive me), what is a memorial?  Brad looks more than capable of footing the bill for Shaniya.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: November 19, 2009, 12:11:39 PM »

the FIL/grandfather is raising Brad's kids from his first marriage...he seems like a decent guy who stepped up to  the plate and played daddy to some kids who needed it jmo...maybe he was told by someone that Shaniya was burnt by cigarettes and maybe he did report it...we don't know at this point...I tend to believe that his heart is/was in the right place and that he would have taken Shaniya in a heart beat to live with him and the other kids...jmo...

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: November 19, 2009, 12:14:20 PM »

seahorse, Brad is saying Shaniya suffered from excema, and others are saying cigarette burns. There is a huge difference in appearance between the two. I have no idea what Shaniya had, maybe the aunt could say if she had excema, and then this could be put to rest. I would hate to think she had cigarette burns, and I really believe the aunt took good care of her and would have been able to tell the difference. And definitely, if people saw abuse, they should have spoken up to authorities.

Thanks, NRCG, it may have been excema more..shame his F-I-L for statements it was cigerette burns if he didn't
have a doctor check out the child?  I really find that guy obnoxious to go and make these claims when he didn't do anything
about it.  I still think it is money, money, money...I wonder if he was left out of daughters estate? IMO
i get what you mean about don't complain now if you didn't inertveine then... but i don't get what you mean about the money ... why would he have ben in his daughters estate anyways... it is not normal for healthy married adults with 3 kids to include their parents in their will... most people expect to outlive their parents...
the father seemed bitter about him having sex with this bio mom maybe he found it to be disgraceful to his daughters memory that while they are raising the grandkids the dad is out boinking trashy hookers and having babies with them... if i was raising some ones kids to help out with a tragedy and that person just turns around and has 2 more kids i would probably be a little miffed too...
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: November 19, 2009, 12:17:48 PM »

I think everyone who suspects abuse with any child should call and report it. We are hearing one side of the story though.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #528 on: November 19, 2009, 12:19:25 PM »

the FIL/grandfather is raising Brad's kids from his first marriage...he seems like a decent guy who stepped up to  the plate and played daddy to some kids who needed it jmo...maybe he was told by someone that Shaniya was burnt by cigarettes and maybe he did report it...we don't know at this point...I tend to believe that his heart is/was in the right place and that he would have taken Shaniya in a heart beat to live with him and the other kids...jmo...
Maybe someone remembers because I don't  It was either the son of Brad, or the FIL that made a comment that out of Shaniya's mouth when asked, that her mother's friends did that to her, in reference to the cigarette burn/burns. I know that I heard or read that, just hoping someone remembers so it doesn't look like I'm spreading rumors. Because I remember thinking to myself, if Shaniya said that, a little five year old isn't making things up such as this. Also it was the son or FIL that made a comment about Shaniya being leary around men. I'm sure hoping someone remembers this, thanks.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: November 19, 2009, 12:22:20 PM »

Maybe someone remembers because I don't  It was either the son of Brad, or the FIL that made a comment that out of Shaniya's mouth when asked, that her mother's friends did that to her, in reference to the cigarette burn/burns. I know that I heard or read that, just hoping someone remembers so it doesn't look like I'm spreading rumors. Because I remember thinking to myself, if Shaniya said that, a little five year old isn't making things up such as this. Also it was the son or FIL that made a comment about Shaniya being leary around men. I'm sure hoping someone remembers this, thanks.
Hey Rose, it was the son that said that about Shaniya not liking men she didnt know on NG the other night....I just watched again and thats what he said.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: November 19, 2009, 12:24:04 PM »

brad's son Byron made the comment about Shaniya being leary of men on the NG interview...from what I recall..

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: November 19, 2009, 12:25:40 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys & Guests,

Has this been posted?

snip.

Police searched McNeill's car, a 1997 Mitsubishi Galant, and took a black and yellow abblebottom jacket, size four, a pair of jeans, size 24 months, a plastic straw, swabbings, and soil samples.

According to search warrangs, McNeill admitted taking Davis from the front of her house to a hotel in Sanford.

It is unknown at this time what McNeill's connection is to the child, police say. April Autry tells NBC17 that she is McNeill's girlfriend and is friends with Shaniya's aunt.

McNeilll was on unsupervised probation when Davis went missing. McNeill has been charged multiple times since 2001. The charges include assault inflicting serious bodily injury, possession with intent to sell marijuana and cocaine and with maintaining a vehicle for drug use and hitting a police officer with his car

snip.
http://news.mync.com/site/news/story/44291/amber-alert-authorities-search-for-missing-5-year-old-girl/

I don't remember seeing this before. Thanks!

Your welcome, I gleaned it from another site:)

I tend to think there is always a hint of truth in a lie....The mom kept saying over and over again she was afraid Shaniya wandered outside, why would she say this? So I find it interesting about the claim MM took Shaniya from the front of her house. I have wondered if she had to sleep in the bathtub and when it had the sewage problem she moved to the couch and then mom put her on the porch and that is how the fecal matter was on the couch and the porch.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: November 19, 2009, 12:28:41 PM »

brad's son Byron made the comment about Shaniya being leary of men on the NG interview...from what I recall..

For the most part she was being raised by a female relative that was unmarried, not strange a young child would be leary of men.

Are there any other pressers scheduled?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: November 19, 2009, 12:31:50 PM »

There seems to be a lot of water under the bridge between these people, that is foresure.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: November 19, 2009, 12:32:02 PM »

when I read that MM said that he took Shaniya from the front of her house that he was meaning the front room or living room where the bio said that she had put Shaniya at 5:30 which I think is not the correct time...

maybe MM took Shaniya the night before for whatever evil the bio and he intended and was supposed to return her the next morning early...when he didn't, that is why she called 911...she was pizzed that he had not returned the child when he was supposed to...she might have had a new trick lined up for the next morning..God it pains me to even type that let alone think about what this little 5 yr old was subjected to...

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: November 19, 2009, 12:36:15 PM »

This was an incident report file... Neglected by offender of a child..
Child name is Amari Autry. Go to the link it explains better...

The link didn't work. Did it work for anyone else? Can someone explain this reports details?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: November 19, 2009, 12:37:12 PM »

I think the mere fact of both of those men offering to take Shaniya in says a lot.
IMO, that was all they knew to do, and they were sincere.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Justagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: November 19, 2009, 12:40:21 PM »

I tend to think there is always a hint of truth in a lie....The mom kept saying over and over again she was afraid Shaniya wandered outside, why would she say this? So I find it interesting about the claim MM took Shaniya from the front of her house. I have wondered if she had to sleep in the bathtub and when it had the sewage problem she moved to the couch and then mom put her on the porch and that is how the fecal matter was on the couch and the porch.

I think mommy dearest shot herself in the foot when she made that 911 call, and I believe her when she said she last seen Shaniya @ 5:30. I mapquest'ed the distance between the Sleepy Hollow mobile home park and The Comfort Inn, and the distance is approximately 45 mins. AD claimed she last seen Shaniya at 5:30 am. McNeill & Shaniya are seen arriving at the Comfort Inn at 6:11 am. Almost exactly the time it would take to drive from the mobile home park to the hotel. What are the odds AD would just happen to see Shaniya at the exact moment she went missing? Unless of course- she was there at the moment of the 'kidnapping'. She may have woken her up and brought her to the car where MM was waiting..
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: November 19, 2009, 12:42:15 PM »

when I read that MM said that he took Shaniya from the front of her house that he was meaning the front room or living room where the bio said that she had put Shaniya at 5:30 which I think is not the correct time...

maybe MM took Shaniya the night before for whatever evil the bio and he intended and was supposed to return her the next morning early...when he didn't, that is why she called 911...she was pizzed that he had not returned the child when he was supposed to...she might have had a new trick lined up for the next morning..God it pains me to even type that let alone think about what this little 5 yr old was subjected to...

Cookie I wonder if we will ever be told what happened that night/morning. I pray she was not as abused as my imagination seems to be pointing to and I also pray this poor baby went quickly and painlessly.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: November 19, 2009, 12:45:07 PM »

The following quote of Carey Lockart-Davis speaks volumes to me.  Why was there no contact with her niece for almost five weeks?  The father did not talk to his little girl in that five week period she was with her mother.  Shanyia's siblings  ... who have express concerns regarding AD's life style on Nancy Grace ... did not talk to their sister in that five week period.   Something is not right with the family dynamics.

Janet

++++++

Nancy Grace - November 17, 2009

CAREY LOCKHART-DAVIS, SHANIYA DAVIS` AUNT: The last time I saw Shaniya was four weeks ago on a Friday. I went to visit her mother. I packed her with two days` worth of clothes. I got her out of the car, and I kissed her good-bye, and I told her to be a good girl. She turned back to me and said, "I love you, Aunt Carey, and see you later."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0911/17/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.