March 19, 2024, 04:56:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 711935 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #540 on: November 19, 2009, 12:48:21 PM »

the FIL/grandfather is raising Brad's kids from his first marriage...he seems like a decent guy who stepped up to  the plate and played daddy to some kids who needed it jmo...maybe he was told by someone that Shaniya was burnt by cigarettes and maybe he did report it...we don't know at this point...I tend to believe that his heart is/was in the right place and that he would have taken Shaniya in a heart beat to live with him and the other kids...jmo...
Maybe someone remembers because I don't  It was either the son of Brad, or the FIL that made a comment that out of Shaniya's mouth when asked, that her mother's friends did that to her, in reference to the cigarette burn/burns. I know that I heard or read that, just hoping someone remembers so it doesn't look like I'm spreading rumors. Because I remember thinking to myself, if Shaniya said that, a little five year old isn't making things up such as this. Also it was the son or FIL that made a comment about Shaniya being leary around men. I'm sure hoping someone remembers this, thanks.
Hey Rose, it was the son that said that about Shaniya not liking men she didnt know on NG the other night....I just watched again and thats what he said.
Thanks, and thanks Cookie, I thought I heard this. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: November 19, 2009, 12:49:24 PM »

I tend to think there is always a hint of truth in a lie....The mom kept saying over and over again she was afraid Shaniya wandered outside, why would she say this? So I find it interesting about the claim MM took Shaniya from the front of her house. I have wondered if she had to sleep in the bathtub and when it had the sewage problem she moved to the couch and then mom put her on the porch and that is how the fecal matter was on the couch and the porch.

I think mommy dearest shot herself in the foot when she made that 911 call, and I believe her when she said she last seen Shaniya @ 5:30. I mapquest'ed the distance between the Sleepy Hollow mobile home park and The Comfort Inn, and the distance is approximately 45 mins. AD claimed she last seen Shaniya at 5:30 am. McNeill & Shaniya are seen arriving at the Comfort Inn at 6:11 am. Almost exactly the time it would take to drive from the mobile home park to the hotel. What are the odds AD would just happen to see Shaniya at the exact moment she went missing? Unless of course- she was there at the moment of the 'kidnapping'. She may have woken her up and brought her to the car where MM was waiting..

Somewhere in their 2 stories lies the truth. How did the mess get on the couch and the porch? I really do wonder if this child was forced to sleep in the bathtub and was laying in the filth.

You know, if AD owed MM money, he could have gone to collect it and when there was none, grabbed the girl or the mom could have said to take her. 
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #542 on: November 19, 2009, 12:52:40 PM »

the FIL/grandfather is raising Brad's kids from his first marriage...he seems like a decent guy who stepped up to  the plate and played daddy to some kids who needed it jmo...maybe he was told by someone that Shaniya was burnt by cigarettes and maybe he did report it...we don't know at this point...I tend to believe that his heart is/was in the right place and that he would have taken Shaniya in a heart beat to live with him and the other kids...jmo...
Maybe someone remembers because I don't  It was either the son of Brad, or the FIL that made a comment that out of Shaniya's mouth when asked, that her mother's friends did that to her, in reference to the cigarette burn/burns. I know that I heard or read that, just hoping someone remembers so it doesn't look like I'm spreading rumors. Because I remember thinking to myself, if Shaniya said that, a little five year old isn't making things up such as this. Also it was the son or FIL that made a comment about Shaniya being leary around men. I'm sure hoping someone remembers this, thanks.

Supposedly it was Shaniya who said her Grandma burned her by the eye with a cigarette told by her half sister I think. This will all come out I guess, if true.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #543 on: November 19, 2009, 12:54:27 PM »

seahorse, Brad is saying Shaniya suffered from excema, and others are saying cigarette burns. There is a huge difference in appearance between the two. I have no idea what Shaniya had, maybe the aunt could say if she had excema, and then this could be put to rest. I would hate to think she had cigarette burns, and I really believe the aunt took good care of her and would have been able to tell the difference. And definitely, if people saw abuse, they should have spoken up to authorities.
OMG I can offer valid info for this!!!
Last winter I noticed that where my knee high leather boots come up to (right below my knee) and on the back of my leg a perfectly round patch of dry skin on both legs... at first I figured it was just irritated from my boots or something so I blew it off then one day I actually looked at it in the mirror and noticed it was perfectly round ring and I freaked out because I thought OMG I have ring worm (didn't really know what it was but knew it caused rings under the skin) so I went to my doctor and she said it was probably eczema def not ring worm and to use eucerine cream...
also when I was a teenager i had some sort of random skin bacteria/fungus that caused me to have pure white perfect circles the size of a pencil eraser on my upper arms... it was weird and the doctor told me to treat it with get this head and shoulders shampoo and it went away...
the leg circles looked like cigar burns and the arm thing could have passed as chic pox or cig burn scars... just saying it is not that unprobable that this could be true about the eczema and unless it is sever they do not prescribe actual medication...

My youngest daughter has exzema, had it since she was born, most people thought she was just not bathed well when she had break outs, thank God on her first break out I went straight to the pediatrician with her and was diagnosed as exzema , so never had any issues with allegations. they told me to use selsyn blu on her and gave me a special soft bristle brush to use to scrub the areas with the selsyn blu , and had to follow up with a cream/lotion after she was dried off. She still has break outs and yes, they start in perfect circles like ring worm. You probably had exzema in the early years as well hence the head n shoulders treatment. It is difficult to see on a child that has the break outs on their head, hers main areas were her head and arms, and if you don't catch it when it starts, it can form 'encrustations',as I learned when she got older and would not let me check her head daily for signs of break outs. I learned the pattern quickly though, if she scratched her head, she was breaking out.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #544 on: November 19, 2009, 01:23:43 PM »

Supposedly it was Shaniya who said her Grandma burned her by the eye with a cigarette told by her half sister I think. This will all come out I guess, if true.

Grm could have burned her without malice, meaning, gma may have held Shaniya in her arms with a cigerette, coffee, phone...
smokers have cigerettes burns on theirselves,too... smokers are careless sometimes and that is the truth.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #545 on: November 19, 2009, 01:27:53 PM »

I can't help but think about what the 7 year old little boy witnessed day in and day out.  

I'm praying he is ok.  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #546 on: November 19, 2009, 01:33:01 PM »

I can't help but think about what the 7 year old little boy witnessed day in and day out.  

I am also, and I just bet that little guy told the police a lot of things 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: November 19, 2009, 01:44:58 PM »

yes...I am betting that he saw plenty in his short little life...sadly..
this is one of the most heartbreaking cases ....in fact, they seem to get worse and worse with each child that goes missing doesn't it? just plain mean self indulgent people having babies that they don't want..this includes bio dads AND moms...

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: November 19, 2009, 02:15:14 PM »

yes...I am betting that he saw plenty in his short little life...sadly..
this is one of the most heartbreaking cases ....in fact, they seem to get worse and worse with each child that goes missing doesn't it? just plain mean self indulgent people having babies that they don't want..this includes bio dads AND moms...

Has Fayetteville PD said anything about when the next presser will be?  I'm anxious.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #549 on: November 19, 2009, 02:23:36 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys & Guests:

Has this information been posted?

snip

Police recovered 11 pieces of trace evidence, such as hair and fibers, from the car, as well as clothes, a belt, a straw, a cell phone and a portable GPS system, according to the search warrant.

snip

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6444454/

The GPS system should be helpful in the investigation if he was using it.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: November 19, 2009, 02:28:40 PM »

snip

Police recovered 11 pieces of trace evidence, such as hair and fibers, from the car, as well as clothes, a belt, a straw, a cell phone and a portable GPS system, according to the search warrant.

snip

Seahorse..the info was posted before, however what you mention about the GPS being useful has not to my knowledge been discussed...great point!! really really great point...

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #551 on: November 19, 2009, 02:35:12 PM »

ARE THEY LOOKING FOR MORE EVIDENCE THAT MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE WAS IN THE CAR WITH MM AND SHANIYA...BECAUSE HE DID SAY HE PICKED HER UP OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE..I AM JUST ASKING SO I WILL BETTER UNDERSTAND..AND WHAT IS UP WITH SAYING HE PICKED HER UP OUTSIDE THE HOUSE????DID HER POS EGG DONOR PUT HER OUT THERE..IMO I THINK THAT SHE WAS GONE AT  5 30 THAT EVENING BEFORE NOT 5 30 THAT MORNING..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: November 19, 2009, 02:38:26 PM »

ARE THEY LOOKING FOR MORE EVIDENCE THAT MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE WAS IN THE CAR WITH MM AND SHANIYA...BECAUSE HE DID SAY HE PICKED HER UP OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE..I AM JUST ASKING SO I WILL BETTER UNDERSTAND..AND WHAT IS UP WITH SAYING HE PICKED HER UP OUTSIDE THE HOUSE????DID HER POS EGG DONOR PUT HER OUT THERE..IMO I THINK THAT SHE WAS GONE AT  5 30 THAT EVENING BEFORE NOT 5 30 THAT MORNING..

I think so too...

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #553 on: November 19, 2009, 02:46:04 PM »

Three pic's together.

These pictures just break my heart. I know how this ends for Shaniya, but everytime I see them, I just want to somehow just jump in the picture, snatch her away from that SOB and bring her into safety! At the moment these images were captured, there was still a chance for intervention.........
I know huh?  :*(  The middle one is just a killer. . . she looks so scared to me in that one.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #554 on: November 19, 2009, 02:48:49 PM »

Omg you guys sorry bout the caps
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #555 on: November 19, 2009, 02:48:50 PM »

very interesting, Magnolia. Eve Carson was a friend of mine - her birthday is tomorrow so please everyone think of her and her family during this time.
I am very sorry for your loss. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: November 19, 2009, 02:49:35 PM »

snip

snip

The GPS and the cell phone records will show something. I have a question about a GPS though, does it keep a record of where you have been regardless of asking it for direction. Sorry I don't have one, we use maps, lol.

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #557 on: November 19, 2009, 02:51:49 PM »

Yes the gps will tell where you have been. It will give you the option to go to previous.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #558 on: November 19, 2009, 03:09:44 PM »

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/19/953645

SBI Crime lab waiting on evidence in Shaniya Davis case
A staff report

Analysts at the State Bureau of Investigation crime lab are waiting for evidence in the Shaniya Davis case to arrive.

"The crime lab has not yet received evidence in this case but will process it as soon as the evidence is submitted to the lab," Noelle Talley, an SBI spokeswoman, said in an e-mail today.

Cumberland County District Attorney Ed Grannis said Wednesday night that issues involving lab work were needed before a decision could be made as to whether the death investigation of the 5-year-old girl would be handled by Grannis or Lee County District Attorney Susan Doyle.

~~~~~snipped~~~~~

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: November 19, 2009, 03:17:22 PM »

Yes the gps will tell where you have been. It will give you the option to go to previous.

Even if you did not use the GPS system for directions in going there?  I know you can pull up previous planned tracking, but if you didn't use to get you there, would it know anyway?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.