March 18, 2024, 09:18:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 711815 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: November 19, 2009, 06:31:50 PM »

On another site they are convinced it is two also.
it is 2 for a fact

they probably read it over here first!
well are they talking about the loon that actually called for a psychic lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: November 19, 2009, 06:31:54 PM »

I think its the difference between a good camera and a surveillance camara, I think these are leaving pictures. jmo

Also on NG someone said the black and white thing is a blanket, I guess a baby blankie, and I really believe the white thing is a diaper.

So who is the law expert here?  Would the jurisdiction have anything to do with the charges?  Meaning higher sentence in Cumberland for Trafficing vs Murder in Clay County?

I agree
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: November 19, 2009, 06:33:50 PM »

FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- ABC11 Eyewitness News has learned that Cumberland County District Attorney Ed Grannis will take jurisdiction in the Shaniya Davis case.

That according to sources close to the investigation.

The 5-year-old disappeared last Tuesday from her Fayetteville home. Her body was found days later in a wooded area south of Sanford in Lee County.

Mario McNeill, 29, is charged with kidnapping the child, Shaniya's mother Antoinette Davis, 25, is also jailed on charges of prostituting her daughter.

So far, no one has been charged with killing the young girl. But officials say they will hold a press conference at 8 p.m. to discuss the latest events surrounding the case.

Sources tell ABC11 Eyewitness News that officials will announce that McNeill will be charged with first degree murder.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7127941
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: November 19, 2009, 06:34:14 PM »

okay cookie the staff is dumb and guilable so now you call and ask about the carpet lol

ha ha! not gonna  bother...you did so well

what do you think about posting the room # here...we don't want the clerk to get into trouble...but I an curious and it might help us to figure out when the pictures of the perp was taken....leaving or arriving...
I am more concerned with the case getting f'ed up by any other possible employees that didn't know the room number because we all know if i post it it will be on some other sites within seconds (and ng 2 months later lol) i don't see how the room number would help you to determine if they were leaving or not.. they were leaving...
\chit i feel like i am bursting with a secret i want to say but i will wait for mods to tell me if i should i don't really know how toask so can someone ask a mod for me and if anyone can get me a layout of the rooms maybe from a fire safety plan or something... i am so glad that they know the exact room that means they have a name it was registered to etc etc
Penny you are awesome!......great work.......anyone have one of those monkey trophy gold star things like grandma monkey used to give out?
i'm already wearing one on my forehead literally lol it was my reward for being good at the dentist... my kid gave it to me
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: November 19, 2009, 06:34:47 PM »

I KNOW THE ROOM NUMBER FOR A FACT SHOULD I POST IT?

I'm not sure what it could hurt?  Nobody is going to get in the room anyway until LE releases it.  There's the possibility that the person at Comfort Suites is BSing you too.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: November 19, 2009, 06:35:47 PM »

On another site they are convinced it is two also.
it is 2 for a fact

they probably read it over here first!
well are they talking about the loon that actually called for a psychic lol

2nd Floor? What was the room number?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: November 19, 2009, 06:37:41 PM »

I wonder who else it shows coming and going on the video tape? I really hope that they look back to check in time the day before too
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: November 19, 2009, 06:38:46 PM »

I wonder who else it shows coming and going on the video tape? I really hope that they look back to check in time the day before too

I hope they check for the last 5 weeks....
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: November 19, 2009, 06:38:48 PM »

okay cookie the staff is dumb and guilable so now you call and ask about the carpet lol

what do you think about posting the room # here...we don't want the clerk to get into trouble...but I an curious and it might help us to figure out when the pictures of the perp was taken....leaving or arriving...
I am more concerned with the case getting f'ed up by any other possible employees that didn't know the room number because we all know if i post it it will be on some other sites within seconds (and ng 2 months later lol) i don't see how the room number would help you to determine if they were leaving or not.. they were leaving...
\chit i feel like i am bursting with a secret i want to say but i will wait for mods to tell me if i should i don't really know how toask so can someone ask a mod for me and if anyone can get me a layout of the rooms maybe from a fire safety plan or something... i am so glad that they know the exact room that means they have a name it was registered to etc etc
Penny you are awesome!......great work.......anyone have one of those monkey trophy gold star things like grandma monkey used to give out?
i'm already wearing one on my forehead literally lol it was my reward for being good at the dentist... my kid gave it to me
How funny!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: November 19, 2009, 06:39:10 PM »

I think its the difference between a good camera and a surveillance camara, I think these are leaving pictures. jmo

Also on NG someone said the black and white thing is a blanket, I guess a baby blankie, and I really believe the white thing is a diaper.

So who is the law expert here?  Would the jurisdiction have anything to do with the charges?  Meaning higher sentence in Cumberland for Trafficing vs Murder in Clay County?

According to the following map ... Shaniya's remains were found in Lee County.

Janet

+++++

klaasend
Re: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing 11/10/09-Ambert Alert Issued
« Reply #1584 on: November 17, 2009, 01:03:20 AM »

Map:[/
b]

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6471.msg1015157#msg1015157

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: November 19, 2009, 06:40:10 PM »

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #691 on: November 19, 2009, 06:43:59 PM »

FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- ABC11 Eyewitness News has learned that Cumberland County District Attorney Ed Grannis will take jurisdiction in the Shaniya Davis case.

That according to sources close to the investigation.

The 5-year-old disappeared last Tuesday from her Fayetteville home. Her body was found days later in a wooded area south of Sanford in Lee County.

Mario McNeill, 29, is charged with kidnapping the child, Shaniya's mother Antoinette Davis, 25, is also jailed on charges of prostituting her daughter.

So far, no one has been charged with killing the young girl. But officials say they will hold a press conference at 8 p.m. to discuss the latest events surrounding the case.

Sources tell ABC11 Eyewitness News that officials will announce that McNeill will be charged with first degree murder.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7127941

Press conference tonight?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #692 on: November 19, 2009, 06:45:46 PM »

Thanks for the updates, and thanks Penny 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: November 19, 2009, 06:46:02 PM »

I'm not sure what it could hurt?  Nobody is going to get in the room anyway until LE releases it.  There's the possibility that the person at Comfort Suites is BSing you too.
no she wasn't i could tell and when i called back and asked about the wheel chair thing she sounded alittle alarmed like oh chit i just told a reporter what room #
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: November 19, 2009, 06:51:31 PM »

whoa i just overlooked you because i didn't recognize you lol
okay guys room #201 (doesn't mean it was near the elevator) and since the poster at ws said that the layout was one straight line of rooms and the elevator was not directly in the middle it suggests it would actually be the furthest one away
now lets see how long it takes for that to hit everywhere else...
hhhhm art too bad you didn't cover this case or you could have a bombshell courtesy of the gorilla with a star on it's head LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: November 19, 2009, 06:56:16 PM »

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6457986/

Police to file new charges in 5-year-old's death
Shaniya Nicole Davis

Posted: Today at 4:23 p.m.
Updated: 6 minutes ago

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — Fayetteville police have scheduled an 8 p.m. news conference to announce new charges in the death of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis.

Watch the news conference LIVE on WRAL.com.

Shaniya was reported missing from her home, at 1116-A Sleepy Hollow Drive in Fayetteville, by her mother on Nov. 10. Volunteer searchers found her body Monday afternoon in the woods off N.C. Highway 87 near the Lee-Harnett county line.

No cause of death has been released.

Prosecutors in Cumberland and Lee counties met for four hours Wednesday to discuss how to handle the case. They must prove where the girl was killed to establish legal jurisdiction to prosecute someone on a murder charge.

Fayetteville police and Cumberland County District Attorney Ed Grannis met again Thursday to discuss the case.

A source close to the investigation told WRAL News that there's a strong likelihood Cumberland County will handle the case.
(snipped)
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #696 on: November 19, 2009, 06:57:55 PM »

Penny you are a very brave and super clever monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: November 19, 2009, 06:58:08 PM »

whoa i just overlooked you because i didn't recognize you lol
okay guys room #201 (doesn't mean it was near the elevator) and since the poster at ws said that the layout was one straight line of rooms and the elevator was not directly in the middle it suggests it would actually be the furthest one away
now lets see how long it takes for that to hit everywhere else...
hhhhm art too bad you didn't cover this case or you could have a bombshell courtesy of the gorilla with a star on it's head LOL

TY Penny ~ you are awesome!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: November 19, 2009, 06:58:30 PM »

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/19/953645

Published: 06:11 PM, Thu Nov 19, 2009
Police update on Shaniya Davis case set for 8 p.m.
By Nancy McCleary
Staff writer

The Fayetteville Police Department has scheduled a news conference for 8 tonight to discuss additional charges in the Shaniya Davis case.

The news conference will be in front of the Police Department.

Police are expected to discuss the latest in the investigation of the 5-year-old's death.

Fayetteville police delivered evidence from the case to the State Bureau of Investigation earlier today, a spokeswoman said in an e-mail.

The delivery means officials in Cumberland and Lee counties may have reached a decision as to where the case will be tried.
(snipped)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: November 19, 2009, 06:58:45 PM »

kind of feel bad now because the clerk was nice... and now if her job checks here they will no she missed a call when i let it ring for 10 minutes and that she spilled the beans...
funny i didn't feel bad calling lisa croslin LOL
we need to find out how many rooms per floor i found out how many in the hotel but i cannot just divide by 4 because obviosly the 1st floor has less....
can someone call and ask to book a whole floor for a wedding in june?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.