March 28, 2024, 04:41:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 712743 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2009, 06:42:07 PM »

I was still reading.   

OMG how cute is that! .

Shhh! I stole it. I think BRANDI made it. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2009, 06:42:25 PM »

Mother of Slain 5-Year-Old Is Pregnant
Antoinette Davis is accused of selling her daughter as a sex slave

Newser) – The North Carolina woman accused of selling her 5-year-old girl into sexual slavery—the girl's body was found yesterday—is pregnant. Antoinette Davis, 25, is being isolated from other prisoners as a result, reports WTVD. She has not entered a plea to charges of human trafficking, prostitution, and child abuse. Police say she sold young Shaniya to a man for "sexual servitude." Volunteers found Shaniya's body yesterday, and the man remains in custody, though not yet charged.

http://www.newser.com/story/74256/mother-of-slain-5-year-old-is-pregnant.html

I will not be surprised if MM is charged with murder.  I will not be surprised if MM led authorities to Shanyia's remains.

When I consider the charges against AD and ... the locating of Shanyia's remains ... I think both AD and MM are talking and revealing all.

Maybe MM was suppose to bring Shanyia back by 8:00 AM but ... AD called him in a panic and told him about the 911 call and ... a short distance past the hotel Shaniya was silenced and disposed of like trash. 

However ... the observant hotel clerk and ... hotel security cameras had not been anticipated.

These two are the lowest of the low.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2009, 06:44:13 PM »

Am hoping that they will allow Antoinette out into the dayroom with her peers for one hour, just one hour, while the guards oooooh I dunno - look the other way - tie their shoes - busy themselves doing something.  Hope that's not a lot to ask.. wish for. 

I suspect all of those other women in the jail are just as angry with Antoinette as we are.
There could be an accident.

A really BAD accident. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2009, 06:45:20 PM »

Am hoping that they will allow Antoinette out into the dayroom with her peers for one hour, just one hour, while the guards oooooh I dunno - look the other way - tie their shoes - busy themselves doing something.  Hope that's not a lot to ask.. wish for. 

I suspect all of those other women in the jail are just as angry with Antoinette as we are.
There could be an accident.

A really BAD accident. 

Wouldn't that be lovely?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2009, 06:45:46 PM »

Guess I will go back to what I was doing.. take care.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2009, 06:45:51 PM »

will be interesting to see what NG has to say tonight about it..
HLN is talking about Sarah Palin...real important discussing her darn book when children are missing in the world..

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2009, 06:46:11 PM »

I was still reading.   

OMG how cute is that! .

Shhh! I stole it. I think BRANDI made it. 

Tis ok Fanny, your secret is safe with ermm all the hundreds, thousands of us.  Not to worry!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2009, 06:46:13 PM »

what were you doing?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2009, 06:49:34 PM »

Housekeeping O/T: Next thread's already made, Klaas!   
Thanks CBB 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2009, 06:51:14 PM »

Newser) – The North Carolina woman accused of selling her 5-year-old girl into sexual slavery—the girl's body was found yesterday—is pregnant. Antoinette Davis, 25, is being isolated from other prisoners as a result, reports WTVD. She has not entered a plea to charges of human trafficking, prostitution, and child abuse. Police say she sold young Shaniya to a man for "sexual servitude." Volunteers found Shaniya's body yesterday, and the man remains in custody, though not yet charged.

This tells me there was no hand off as I suspected. sick sick sick people they are. I hope they rot in he11 for what was done to that baby girl.. I am sure the big boys in prison will show him what it feels like to be assaulted like that. They will change his name for him to ben dover.

I never did think it was a hand off. I am still wondering about the 60 yr old man the LE put the description out on. I wonder if he was seen with Shaniya at ANOTHER time. Ok, I just made myself mad again. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2009, 06:51:21 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=523161980#/pages/Pray-for-Shaniya-Nicole-Davis/177802057491?ref=mf

Pray for Shaniya

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2009, 06:51:27 PM »

This tells me there was no hand off as I suspected. sick sick sick people they are. I hope they rot in he11 for what was done to that baby girl.. I am sure the big boys in prison will show him what it feels like to be assaulted like that. They will change his name for him to ben dover.

I didn't think there was a hand off either.  Yes, they are both sick. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2009, 06:52:28 PM »

I will not be surprised if MM is charged with murder.  I will not be surprised if MM led authorities to Shanyia's remains.

When I consider the charges against AD and ... the locating of Shanyia's remains ... I think both AD and MM are talking and revealing all.

Maybe MM was suppose to bring Shanyia back by 8:00 AM but ... AD called him in a panic and told him about the 911 call and ... a short distance past the hotel Shaniya was silenced and disposed of like trash. 

However ... the observant hotel clerk and ... hotel security cameras had not been anticipated.

These two are the lowest of the low.

Janet

I agree, Janet! 

LE said in one report earlier on that MM was doing some talking.....  and then there was "a tip".... then the search.... and in looking at that area Shaniya was found in, my gosh, that had to have been a very specific tip.  My guess is that MM is trying real hard to make some kind of plea bargain to beat the DP.  Hope that doesn't work out for him, no matter what info he's been giving LE. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2009, 06:52:45 PM »

NR posted this on the last thread

DSS, police probes detailed

<snipped>
He said, though, that he wished the Cumberland County Department of Social Services had notified him about any problems in Davis' home.

DSS looked at Davis with regard to her 7-year-old son, not Shaniya, according to her uncle, Michael Davis. The case was closed, and Antoinette Davis was able to retain custody of the boy, her uncle said.

DSS Director Brenda Jackson declined to comment on her agency's involvement with the Davis family, citing the criminal investigation into Shaniya's death as well as confidentiality rules for child protective services cases.

A search of court records turned up no previous criminal charges against Davis, but she lived at a home on Wall Street in July that police raided. Officers found "narcotics manufacturing materials" in the house, but no one was charged, according to an incident report.

Residents said they had seen Shaniya running around the neighborhood unattended, but her families maintains Davis was a good parent.

"I know she’s a great mom. She’s a great mom. Antoinette really loved her children,” said Davis' uncle, Arthur Cromartie.

Cumberland County Schools officials said Shaniya was a kindergarten student at Morganton Road Elementary School until mid-October, when she was taken out of the school and wasn't enrolled elsewhere.

"We have no knowledge of what the reason was for her being withdrawn from school," Morganton Road Principal Charlotte McLaurin said.

Lockhart said he allowed Shaniya to move in with her mother on Oct. 9.

During a Monday morning interview on CBS' "Early Show," he said Davis had worked to get her life together and had been working for at least six months and gotten a place of her own.

"She had asked if she could be a mother, and I felt she was sincere in asking, and I figured to give her a chance," he said.

Davis worked in the kitchen at Carolina Inn at Village Green, an assisted living facility in Fayetteville.

CES, a South Carolina-based staffing company that has a contract with Carolina Inn, hired her in June 2008 after an extensive background check, an official said. She had a good employment record at both Carolina Inn and the Haymount Nursing Rehabilitation Facility, but she is no longer employed by the company, the official said.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6435879/

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2009, 06:53:40 PM »

911 CALL: Shinaya Davis 911 call from Fayetteville Police Dept

http://www2.wnct.com/nct/news/local/article/911_call_shinaya_davis_911_call_from_fayetteville_police_dept/75988/

Heart
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2009, 07:04:38 PM »

Searching....don't go...I just got back and wanted to hear what your thoughts were

Rest in Peace Caylee

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2009, 07:05:22 PM »

what were you doing?

research on prison populations and the cause there of..

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2009, 07:05:23 PM »

Slain NC girl's aunt says she worried about child staying with mother because of neglect

Slain NC girl's aunt says mother was neglectful
1 hour, 17 minutes ago
Carey Lockhart-Davis said Tuesday that the mother, 25-year-old Antoinette Davis, neglected her children. Lockart-Davis is the sister of the girl's father, Bradley Lockhart, and helped raise her. The girl went to stay with her mother a month ago.

Authorities found the body of Shaniya Davis on Monday, though they have declined to say how they died.

Antoinette Davis has been charged with human trafficking and felony child abuse. Her sister has said she doesn't believe the charges.

Another man has been charged with her kidnapping. Police say additional charges could be filed soon.

http://www.newser.com/article/d9c1i8a00/slain-nc-girls-aunt-says-she-worried-about-child-staying-with-mother-because-of-neglect.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2009, 07:06:37 PM »

what were you doing?

research on prison populations and the cause there of..

interesting.....that could take years!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2009, 07:07:11 PM »

Well, that only took me 10 minutes to post  Keep getting locked up/out

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.