March 29, 2024, 05:15:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 713060 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: November 18, 2009, 10:06:44 AM »

OOPS..I see the link above me now..TY

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: November 18, 2009, 10:06:52 AM »

I missed the very beginning of the PC.  If anyone saw it, did they mention additional charges for anyone or are they still waiting on the jurisdiction issue?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: November 18, 2009, 10:07:30 AM »

I missed the very beginning of the PC.  If anyone saw it, did they mention additional charges for anyone or are they still waiting on the jurisdiction issue?

PC is over, it was short and the part I saw was not very informative.  I missed the beginning though.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: November 18, 2009, 10:11:09 AM »

Good Morning Monks.  I am really confused about Brad......when his son was on NG last night and he came out and put his arms around his son I got that Hinky feeling. Then after the break he was sitting in a chair next to his son but didn't talk. I got the impression he was there to make sure his son didn't say something he wasn't supposed to say. I felt he had been sitting inside watching the show and something his son said raised an alarm with him. It was just freaking weird to see him strolling up behind his son while the show was going on...hugging and kissing this 20 yo over and over.  I have not commented on my feeling about Brad, mainly because I am not sure what I think....but this really made the hairs on my arms stand up and say WTF.

The father came out shortly after his son made this statement.....maybe the son was giving too much info..........

And my father recently gave her -- Antoinette a chance to -- give the mother a second chance to raise her daughter. I mean, because everybody deserves a second chance. Just like a convicted felon, I mean, he deserves a second chance because he could have changed. You never know.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0911/17/ng.01.html

I'm getting the impression that the father may have just decided to let that filthy mother take care of Shaniya and now is trying to evade responsibility for doing that....

Thanks N2W

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: November 18, 2009, 10:11:23 AM »

I thought that it was weird when Brad kept hugging on his son as well during the NG show...I thought, what the heck? and at the vigil when he was crying and carrying on...I know that he is upset..but I kept thinking...if I had to watch much more of him that I would switch the channel...he was making me feel like he was acting or something in a drama class...sorry if that offends but I remember saying something to hubs at the time...
I thought that what I had read is that Brad has 5 OTHER children with 3 different women, not including Shaniya which would make it 6...Alls I have to say about that is that if we were talking about a woman here, there would be plenty of things said about her having all these kids with different men, but not much has been said about the dad and his procreating  and not taking care of his own children....double standards? anyways...the dad probably really loved her, but I do believe the stuff that is coming out about him from friends and relatives...why would they lie about it? and the fact that they are already raising a few of his kids tells me that they are decent people who would have no reason to lie...
would be interesting to see where his other kids are and who is raising them...he and his first wife reportedly had 3 kids together...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: November 18, 2009, 10:12:33 AM »

I missed all; of it..it must have been VERY short!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: November 18, 2009, 10:16:04 AM »

Fanny, your new avi is absolutely devine!!

Thank you. HLN keeps giving flashes of it. I hate it when the pressers are mostly about patting themselves on the back!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: November 18, 2009, 10:17:30 AM »

PC is over, it was short and the part I saw was not very informative.  I missed the beginning though.

I saw the whole thing and it was a whole lot of nothing.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #268 on: November 18, 2009, 10:17:59 AM »

Good Morning Monks.  I am really confused about Brad......when his son was on NG last night and he came out and put his arms around his son I got that Hinky feeling. Then after the break he was sitting in a chair next to his son but didn't talk. I got the impression he was there to make sure his son didn't say something he wasn't supposed to say. I felt he had been sitting inside watching the show and something his son said raised an alarm with him. It was just freaking weird to see him strolling up behind his son while the show was going on...hugging and kissing this 20 yo over and over.  I have not commented on my feeling about Brad, mainly because I am not sure what I think....but this really made the hairs on my arms stand up and say WTF.

The father came out shortly after his son made this statement.....maybe the son was giving too much info..........

And my father recently gave her -- Antoinette a chance to -- give the mother a second chance to raise her daughter. I mean, because everybody deserves a second chance. Just like a convicted felon, I mean, he deserves a second chance because he could have changed. You never know.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0911/17/ng.01.html

I'm getting the impression that the father may have just decided to let that filthy mother take care of Shaniya and now is trying to evade responsibility for doing that....

Thanks N2W

Bradley came out of the house after his son mentioned that his mother died when he was ten years old, that is why Brad came
out to support his son and hug him, the son lost his mother and aunt to the killers, it was the right thing for his father to come out and hug him.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: November 18, 2009, 10:18:19 AM »

Well so much for daddy if all this is true. When I saw him come out to his son on
NG my thought was to shut him up in case he said something that he wasn't
suppose to.  I keep hearing that dad just had a one nite stand with this POS,
she was a hooker, how the hell would she know who the daddy was.
LE said that they got a tip about where this poor baby's body was. Well Coe went
to see her in jail. I wonder if they talked about it on their recorded conversation.
Maybe they didn't know it was recorded. HLN didn't have much of a update at all.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: November 18, 2009, 10:19:31 AM »

Fanny, your new avi is absolutely devine!!

Thank you. HLN keeps giving flashes of it. I hate it when the pressers are mostly about patting themselves on the back!!

[/quote]

Thanks MAGNOLIA. Brandi surprised me with it this morning. 

No, I didn't hear any of the presser except the back patting part. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: November 18, 2009, 10:23:57 AM »

Well so much for daddy if all this is true. When I saw him come out to his son on
NG my thought was to shut him up in case he said something that he wasn't
suppose to.  I keep hearing that dad just had a one nite stand with this POS,
she was a hooker, how the hell would she know who the daddy was.
LE said that they got a tip about where this poor baby's body was. Well Coe went
to see her in jail. I wonder if they talked about it on their recorded conversation.
Maybe they didn't know it was recorded. HLN didn't have much of a update at all.

I thought about that too...it was a 1 night stand from what the dad said...

would be interesting to see what Coe and AD had to say..wonder if the police arranged for him to go see her and get info...afterall, she set him up as the person who had taken Shaniya in the first place, he must be bitter about that I would think...

about MM, just wondering why he turned himself in rather than running if her murdered her...but if he didn't, why isn't he talking and saying who he gave Shaniya to? he is the last one to have been seen with her and he admitted to kidnapping her so that speaks volumes doesn't it...still, something is missing for me on this....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: November 18, 2009, 10:26:01 AM »

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7125084

No new charges in Shaniya Davis case
Updated at 10:16 AM today

FAYETTEVILLE, NC (WTVD) -- Fayetteville police said Wednesday that they were working to determine which county has jurisdiction in the death of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis before filing any new charges.

The girl's body was discovered Monday in a wooded area near Sanford.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: November 18, 2009, 10:26:30 AM »

No matter if the father was around, by all appearances, Shaniya was happy and well taken care of by her Aunt.  Why on earth did they allowed her to live with her mother even for a short time is beyond my comprehension. 

From all appearances in the lovely photos which we have seen of Shaniya, apparently taken when she was in her father's custody, she was well taken care of, happy and seemed well-adjusted.  I saw no evidence of cigarette burns even though I have magnified the photos.  If this were truly the case, I think it would be the responsibility of whoever saw these burns to call police or at the least report it to the aunt or father.  I take everything these people say with a grain of salt.  If Cheyenne thought AD was so bad, why would she describe her as so sweet and so sweet-talking?  It goes without saying as one of them did that it would not have happened had Shaniya not been with her mother.  Not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
No, if I have to choose, which I don't of course, not being personally involved in this, I would take the side of the father and aunt who obviously took great care of Shaniya.  As to other children of whom they claim he doesn't take care, they appear to me to be adults who should be taking care of themselves.

As far as is known, the father often was taken out of town by his work and after all it does take money to live, the aunt had primary care of Shaniya most of the time.  It appears she did a very good job.

Not knowing all of the details, I condemn only MM and AD until therre is information to the contrary from sources I consider reliable.  I do not just automatically take the word of anyone in such a situation, particularly from those who may have motives other than seeking the truth.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Justagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: November 18, 2009, 10:33:26 AM »

Good Evening Monkey Friends
I think someone else was at the Comfort Inn when  MM took Shaniya there, I guess I just have my doubts that this scum would spend the money for a room, when the non caring egg donor could have easily let him do what he wanted right there in the mobile home. Idk I still have question that someone else was at the Comfort Inn.

That's crossed my mind too, but wouldn't LE/the media be focusing more energy into whoever he brought her to? I don't know, I just think if there was a child killer on the loose- there would be a lot more attention on the perpetrator. I truly believe if MM didn't kill Shaniya, he would be screaming his innocence with more descriptive details- and LE would make sure parents/the public were aware.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: November 18, 2009, 10:34:52 AM »

<object id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268">
<param name="movie" value="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=&station=wtvd&section=&mediaId=7124701&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&site=" ></param>
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param>
<param name="allowNetworking" value="all"></param>
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>
<embed id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
   allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" allowfullscreen="true"
   src="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=&station=wtvd&section=&mediaId=7124701&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&site=">
</embed>
</object>

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7125084

No new charges in Shaniya Davis case
Updated at 10:16 AM today

FAYETTEVILLE, NC (WTVD) -- Fayetteville police said Wednesday that they were working to determine which county has jurisdiction in the death of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis before filing any new charges.

The girl's body was discovered Monday in a wooded area near Sanford.

thanks Klaas...can always depend on you to get us the latest and greatest! thanks for all that you and the  mods do .......

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: November 18, 2009, 10:36:09 AM »

The BOLO stated that LE was looking for a man "about 60 years old and driving a blue Toyota". 

Of the three McNeill men that have recently been arrested on various charges, one owns a blue Toyota. 

Although I don't think the McNeill who owns the blue Toyota is near that age, the one who *could have been* driving it is. 

IMO, the man is in custody, and that *could be* why there has been no further mention from LE of the BOLO, the man, or the Toyota.   

Just my opinion tho.  Guess we'll see soon enough. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: November 18, 2009, 10:38:43 AM »

No matter if the father was around, by all appearances, Shaniya was happy and well taken care of by her Aunt.  Why on earth did they allowed her to live with her mother even for a short time is beyond my comprehension. 

From all appearances in the lovely photos which we have seen of Shaniya, apparently taken when she was in her father's custody, she was well taken care of, happy and seemed well-adjusted.  I saw no evidence of cigarette burns even though I have magnified the photos.  If this were truly the case, I think it would be the responsibility of whoever saw these burns to call police or at the least report it to the aunt or father.  I take everything these people say with a grain of salt.  If Cheyenne thought AD was so bad, why would she describe her as so sweet and so sweet-talking?  It goes without saying as one of them did that it would not have happened had Shaniya not been with her mother.  Not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
No, if I have to choose, which I don't of course, not being personally involved in this, I would take the side of the father and aunt who obviously took great care of Shaniya.  As to other children of whom they claim he doesn't take care, they appear to me to be adults who should be taking care of themselves.

As far as is known, the father often was taken out of town by his work and after all it does take money to live, the aunt had primary care of Shaniya most of the time.  It appears she did a very good job.

Not knowing all of the details, I condemn only MM and AD until therre is information to the contrary from sources I consider reliable.  I do not just automatically take the word of anyone in such a situation, particularly from those who may have motives other than seeking the truth.

I condemn MM and AD too, but they are all guilty of failing her in my opinion..

did you watch the video that Klaas provided with these others speaking? you might change your mind..why would they lie, especially when they are helping to raise his other children? jmo....

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: November 18, 2009, 10:43:41 AM »

Can someone tell me where I can read the 911 call instead of listen. I saw it last night but I can't find it now. Ty

Posted this in the last thread...

Found at WS:

Transcribed 911 Call:

Dispatcher: 911, what is your emergency?
AD: Yes, ma'am. My name is Antionette Davis at 11[inaudible] Sleepy Hollow.
Dispatcher: Ma'am?
AD: My name is Antionette Davis at 1116a Sleepy Hollow.
Dispatcher:I said I'm not getting your address clearly. Can you slow down a little bit, and tell me again?
AD: Yes. 1116a Sleepy Hollow.
Dispatcher:1115a?
AD: 16
Dispatcher: One six?
AD: Yes, ma'am.
Dispatcher: Okay, ma'am, how can I help you?
AD: (Short pause) I woke up this morning and my daughter was not in this house. I don't know if she walked out or...I don't know what's goin on, but she's not here. .
Dispatcher: How old is your daughter?
AD: She's 5.
Dispatcher: 5?
Dispatcher: Okay. What time did you wake up? When did you last see her?
AD: I saw her, uh, at 5:30 last night.
Dispatcher: 5:30 last night? Is that when you put her to bed?
AD: Yes, ma'am. NO, when she went back to bed.
Dispatcher: Okay. That was 5 this morning, is that what your telling me?
Dispatcher: Okay. Um, were there any doors open or anything like that?
AD: She know how to unlock the front door.
Dispatcher: Okay. What is her name?
AD: Shaniya Davis.
Dispatcher: Spell that name for me.
AD: S-h-a-n-i-y-a.
Dispatcher: And she's White, Black or Hispanic.
AD: She's mixed.
Dispatcher: Okay.
AD: She's biracial.
Dispatcher: What was she wearing?
AD: She's wearing a blue, just a big old [inaudible], blue shirt with designs on it, but her hair's out.
Dispatcher: Okay. Did she have on, um, any pants?
AD: She didn't take no shoes, no pants, no nothing. She...
Dispatcher: Did she have on underwear?
AD: Yes, Ma'am.
Dispatcher: Okay. Do you know what color?
AD: They're white, and they got pink, I guess. I can't...I can't really remember. But they like white with pink designs on them.
Dispatcher: Okay. Okay. And you said none of the doors were open?
AD: No, ma'a. They were locked, but she knows how to unlock the front door.
Dispatcher: Was it closed this morning?
AD: Yes, ma'am
Dispatcher: And you said it was about 5:30?
Dispatcher: Okay. Have you checked the neighborhood?
AD: I checked everywhere. I haven't checked the back end of the neighborhood, yet, but I checked the front end. I'm just, I don't know what else to do. I don't know what else to do, I'm so...I'm, I don't know what else to do.
Dispatcher: Are there any more juveniles inside the home?
AD: It's my son, but he's here.
Dispatcher: Okay. And your door was not unlocked, that what you're telling me?
AD: No, it was not unlocked, but I'm telling you, she knows how to unlock it. I was hoping that she didn't unlock it and walked out.
Dispatcher: Okay. What's the number you're calling me from, ma'am?
[redacted]
Dispatcher: Okay. We already got your call in. We're going to get someone out. You said her hair was out?
AD: Yes. It's like a bushy afro.
Dispatcher: How much does she weigh? Do you know?
AD: I don't know, ma'am. I don't remember.
Dispatcher: Okay. Alright, ma'am, just try to um, try to check your home again, and check around the neighborhood again, and if anything changes, call us back. But we already got the call in, and we're going to get someone out as soon as we can, okay?
AD: Alright.
Dispatcher: Alright ma'am. Thank you.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/audio/6439590/

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #279 on: November 18, 2009, 10:46:37 AM »

I thought that it was weird when Brad kept hugging on his son as well during the NG show...I thought, what the heck? and at the vigil when he was crying and carrying on...I know that he is upset..but I kept thinking...if I had to watch much more of him that I would switch the channel...he was making me feel like he was acting or something in a drama class...sorry if that offends but I remember saying something to hubs at the time...
I thought that what I had read is that Brad has 5 OTHER children with 3 different women, not including Shaniya which would make it 6...Alls I have to say about that is that if we were talking about a woman here, there would be plenty of things said about her having all these kids with different men, but not much has been said about the dad and his procreating  and not taking care of his own children....double standards? anyways...the dad probably really loved her, but I do believe the stuff that is coming out about him from friends and relatives...why would they lie about it? and the fact that they are already raising a few of his kids tells me that they are decent people who would have no reason to lie...
would be interesting to see where his other kids are and who is raising them...he and his first wife reportedly had 3 kids together...

I agree with you, I think he was trying to respond in a way that showed he actually cared. I think he is sad but no more than that, he isn't even a good actor. I'm not sitting on the fence, I am 100% for Shaniya, whoever let her down isn't going to get a pass from me because they demonstrate some remorse.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.