March 28, 2024, 08:43:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 712783 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: November 18, 2009, 10:12:41 PM »

bananas don't feel bad i can't either....
i was just posting the same
PENNY, I saw the shoes too, and possibly some thigh high stockings in the middle picture.
We had a debate about it the other night. Magnolia and I were about the only ones that saw them, the rest said they couldn't even with the magnifyer. I believe personally that the middle picture was the going in pic, and the barefoot ones were the going out, but not everyone agrees with me. JMO

I saw shoes as well...

I might add I brought the shoes up and noticed them...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: November 18, 2009, 10:13:34 PM »

bananas don't feel bad i can't either....
i was just posting the same
PENNY, I saw the shoes too, and possibly some thigh high stockings in the middle picture.
We had a debate about it the other night. Magnolia and I were about the only ones that saw them, the rest said they couldn't even with the magnifyer. I believe personally that the middle picture was the going in pic, and the barefoot ones were the going out, but not everyone agrees with me. JMO

I saw shoes as well...

I might add I brought the shoes up and noticed them...

yep  you did....

crazybabyborg
« Reply #462 on: November 18, 2009, 10:24:10 PM »

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953074

I cannot believe McNeil's arrest record.  To shoot someone several times and get off on probation is beyond belief.  So what he sat in jail for 2 yrs than off on supervised probation for the rest?  whoop de doo.  Unbelievable.

Hi Monkeys!

fatcat, I can't believe it either! He should have been put away a long, long, time! Certainly long enough for Shaniya to be a full grown woman!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: November 18, 2009, 10:25:09 PM »

Where are the pictures of that monster with little Shaniya in the motel?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #464 on: November 18, 2009, 10:30:50 PM »

Here's one of them, bananas!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: November 18, 2009, 10:34:53 PM »

Three pic's together.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: November 18, 2009, 10:35:03 PM »

thanks cbb... they were all 3 posted somewhere earlier.... anyone know where?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: November 18, 2009, 10:35:50 PM »

Another incident.. November 13th, 2009 10:40 am- April Autry

AIncident/Investigation
Report OCA
2009-039644 
ORI
NC 0260100
 Date/Time Reported: Friday 

Month Day Yr Time Hrs
11 13 2009 10:44:00 AM 10
 Crime/Incident(s)
0510 -   Attempt
 Complete  At Found: Friday 
 Last Known Secure: Friday 

Month
11  Day
13  Yr
2009  Time
10:43:00 AM  Hrs
10  Month
11 Day
13 Yr
2009 Time
10:42:00 AM  Hrs
#2 Crime/Incident(s)
  Attempt
 Complete  Location of Incident
922 WASHINGTON DR
FAYETTEVILLE, NC  Offense Tract
8602-03 
#3 Crime/Incident(s)
  Attempt
 Complete  Premise Type
HOME OF VICTIM - SINGLE FAMILY DWELLING  Victim Residence Type
 Single Family
 Multi Family 
 How attacked or committed
LISTED SUSPECT AND A UNKNOWN SUSPECT KICKED IN THE FRONT DOOR AND THEN RAN WHEN HE SAW THE VICTIM  Forcible
 Yes
 N/A
 No Weapon/Tools
Crime #1: PERSONAL WEAPONS (HANDS, FEET, TEETH, ETC.) 
 # of Victims
1  Type:  Person  Business
 Society  Government
 Financial Institute  Religious
 L.E. Officer Line of Duty  Unknown  Injury  None  Minor  Loss of Teeth
 Broken Bones  Severe Lacerations
 Internal  Unconscious  Other Major  Drug/Alcohol Use:
 Yes  Unknown
 No  N/A 
V1 Victim Business Name (Last, First, Middle)
 AUTRY, APRIL   Victom of Crime #

DOB/Age
22  Race
B  Sex
F  Relationship to Offender

Acquaintance
 Resident Status
 Resident
 Non-Resident
 Unknown 
Home Address

Apt #
,    Home Phone 
Employer Name/Address

,    Business Phone 
VYR  Make  Model  Style  Lic/Lis  VIN 
 STATUS           L-Lost      S-Stolen      R-Recovered      D-Damaged      Z-Seized      B-Burned      C-Counterfeit/Forged      F-Found
 (Check "OJ" column if recovered for other jurisdiction) 
 Victim # DCI Status Value OJ Qty Property Description Make/Model Serial Number
1  71  D  $500.00    1  FRONT DOOR TO RESIDENCE     

Number of Vehicles Stolen:   Number of Vehicles Recovered:   

Officer Name/ID#
TAYLOR, MATTHEW J  Officer Signature  Supervisor Signature 
 Complainant Signature  Case Status
Further Investigation
 Inactive
 Closed/Cleared
 Closed/Leads Exhausted  Case Disposition
 Unfounded  Juvenille/No Custody  Extradiction Declined
 Cleared by Arrest  Refuse to Cooperate
 Cleared by Arrest by Another Agency
 Death of Offender  Prosecution Declined 

http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/print_report_page1.asp
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: November 18, 2009, 10:36:06 PM »

yes... that is what I was looking for... thx fatcatlurker

crazybabyborg
« Reply #469 on: November 18, 2009, 10:42:08 PM »

Three pic's together.

These pictures just break my heart. I know how this ends for Shaniya, but everytime I see them, I just want to somehow just jump in the picture, snatch her away from that SOB and bring her into safety! At the moment these images were captured, there was still a chance for intervention.........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: November 18, 2009, 10:42:43 PM »

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: November 18, 2009, 10:44:49 PM »

Three pic's together.

These pictures just break my heart. I know how this ends for Shaniya, but everytime I see them, I just want to somehow just jump in the picture, snatch her away from that SOB and bring her into safety! At the moment these images were captured, there was still a chance for intervention.........

I know it's heartbreaking and I just want to pound that creep!  Way bad.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: November 18, 2009, 10:45:44 PM »

Three pic's together.

I know!! I am haunted by these pictures, truly!

with that...have a good night all..talk with you in the morning...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: November 18, 2009, 10:47:53 PM »

Three pic's together.

Good night Cookie!  Shaniya is in a good place now with peace all around her.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #474 on: November 18, 2009, 10:49:19 PM »

Three pic's together.

I feel the same way, CBB. 

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: November 18, 2009, 10:50:00 PM »

Three pic's together.

Me too Cooike.. Good Night....
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: November 18, 2009, 10:50:36 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XCU620xZwI

This is April Autry - MAM's girlfriend, how old is she 15?  Probably not but she sure looks it.

Not a day over 16......and she his baby mama.
well at least i feel a little better about the size 24 months jeans they found in his car... as shaniya was not a size 24 mos and i was starting to worry if there are other victims... for now i am guessing they are his daughter's his baby mama says there were no signs of molestation with their daughter...
although i guess it is possible that she could be lying for him...
there have been studies done and i don't have the link and i do not want to sound racist but non-reported molestation especially within family members is higher in the black community... not that it matters because she is a pos either way but the fact that the mothers family is standing up for her makes me wonder what went on in the mothers childhood that made her be a hooker and think it is okay for her 5 year old to be one

I have been trying for 15 min to reply without sounding racist, so I will not reply. Except to say, it might be higher in some communities, but it is disturbingly happening across the board.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: November 18, 2009, 10:50:40 PM »

Three pic's together.

These pictures don't get easier to look at... actually harder to stomach every time.  That poor bably... so innocent and how oh how can someone do such horrible things.  It is just tearing me up and I can't get over this.  What we are doing with criminals isn't working.  We just keep putting them back on the streets to do harm to the public.  Why?  Our justice system isn't working!   

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: November 18, 2009, 10:52:26 PM »

Three pic's together.

I feel the same way, CBB. 
Just reading the words of it was disturbing enough, the pictures shatter my heart.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
rachcresp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: November 18, 2009, 11:23:03 PM »

Just saw this:

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953211

Police: Mom may have used girl to pay debt

Detectives are looking into allegations that Antoinette Davis used her 5-year-old daughter, Shaniya, to pay off a debt.

"That's an avenue of the investigation we're looking at," Fayetteville Police Chief Tom Bergamine said Wednesday.

He did not elaborate.

Davis and a Fayetteville man have been charged in Shaniya's disappearance. No new charges will be filed until authorities decide which law enforcement agency has jurisdiction.

Investigators have yet to say how Shaniya died. The results of an autopsy have not been released.

Shaniya's body was found Monday afternoon off Walker Road in Lee County, just south of the Carolina Trace community. It ended a weeklong search for the child.

Her mother reported her missing at 6:53 a.m. on Nov. 10 from her residence in the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park in Fayetteville. Shaniya was last seen alive on surveillance video from the Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford. The footage was time stamped 6:11 a.m.

She was with a man police have identified as 29-year-old Mario Andrette McNeill. He is charged with first-degree kidnapping.

Antoinette Davis told police she last saw the girl about 5:30 a.m. that day.

She is charged with human trafficking, child abuse involving prostitution, filing a false police report and obstructing an investigation.

Investigators have declined to say what prompted the trafficking charge, an offense that has rarely been filed in Cumberland County.

"It's a highly unusual charge," Sgt. John Somerindyke said.

But it goes hand-in-hand with the child abuse involving prostitution offense, he said.

The state's human trafficking law says anyone who "knowingly recruits, entices, harbors, transports, provides, or obtains by any means another person with the intent that the other person be held in involuntary servitude or sexual servitude" can be charged with that offense.

Davis' arrest warrant alleged she allowed McNeill to take the girl "with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude."

Bergamine held a media briefing Wednesday morning at which he offered no new information.

"This is a very complex case and an ongoing investigation between multiple law enforcement agencies," Bergamine said. "Some details will have an impact that will determine jurisdiction."

If Shaniya died in Lee County, that investigation could be claimed by the Lee County Sheriff's Office or the Sanford Police Department.

City police have laid claim to the death investigation since the chain of events began, saying Shaniya's death was the result of closely timed criminal actions starting in Fayetteville.

Prosecutors from Lee and Cumberland counties met Wednesday to discuss the venue for the case.

Cumberland County District Attorney Ed Grannis said his staff has been meeting mornings and afternoons to get updates on the case from the Police Department and the State Bureau of Investigation.

"We're awaiting issues involving laboratory work from the investigation," Grannis said.

Wednesday's police briefing ended abruptly after a reporter asked Bergamine whether the criminal justice system had worked in this case.

Court records show that McNeill, who has a criminal record and previous probation violations, had his probation terminated less than three weeks before Shaniya disappeared.

"Let me say that the city of Fayetteville has had a couple of horrific events over the past couple of weeks," Bergamine said, referring to the murder-suicide deaths of prominent businessman Billy Maxwell, his wife and two children.

"These are issues that police, the criminal justice system and the community must address,'' he said.

Bergamine left when asked if Shaniya's kidnapping and death could have been prevented.

Shaniya will be remembered today during a prayer service at the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park off Murchison Road, where she stayed with her mother. Residents have scheduled the service for 7 p.m.

Residents will meet at 1202 Sleepy Hollow Drive, which is across the street from the Davis home.

Staff writer Nick Needham contributed to this report.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.