April 16, 2024, 08:04:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 714792 times)
allalone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: November 19, 2009, 10:38:50 AM »

seahorse, Brad is saying Shaniya suffered from excema, and others are saying cigarette burns. There is a huge difference in appearance between the two. I have no idea what Shaniya had, maybe the aunt could say if she had excema, and then this could be put to rest. I would hate to think she had cigarette burns, and I really believe the aunt took good care of her and would have been able to tell the difference. And definitely, if people saw abuse, they should have spoken up to authorities.
OMG I can offer valid info for this!!!
Last winter I noticed that where my knee high leather boots come up to (right below my knee) and on the back of my leg a perfectly round patch of dry skin on both legs... at first I figured it was just irritated from my boots or something so I blew it off then one day I actually looked at it in the mirror and noticed it was perfectly round ring and I freaked out because I thought OMG I have ring worm (didn't really know what it was but knew it caused rings under the skin) so I went to my doctor and she said it was probably eczema def not ring worm and to use eucerine cream...
also when I was a teenager i had some sort of random skin bacteria/fungus that caused me to have pure white perfect circles the size of a pencil eraser on my upper arms... it was weird and the doctor told me to treat it with get this head and shoulders shampoo and it went away...
the leg circles looked like cigar burns and the arm thing could have passed as chic pox or cig burn scars... just saying it is not that unprobable that this could be true about the eczema and unless it is sever they do not prescribe actual medication...

I would also like to add that when my son was about 2 1/2 or 3 one morning after waking up I was taking off his pj's, you know the kind that the shirt snaps to the bottoms at the waist well he had perfectly round sores that could have passed as cig burns. I took him right away to the Dr and it was discovered that he suddenly became allergic to the metal in the snaps. After that, I had to always cover any snap or metal button that touched his skin. During this time he also had eczema so I can def see where Shaniya could have had eczema and people thought they were burns....imo
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: November 19, 2009, 10:39:56 AM »

I just dont understand why some people are coming out now and saying all this stuff about what a bad idea it was for the Father to leave Shaniya with her Mother? 

If they all knew this before then why didnt they do something then, before this harm came to her, I know some are gonna use the same argument that no one had custody and this was her Mother , but come on, would you let that stop you if if you thought for one minute that something bad was gonna happen, I wouldnt, do you actually think if someone had went over there to that trailer and asked to see Shaniya and the Mother said no......then you say ok,,,,,Ill just call the Police and wait right here for them to get her, then what, I can bet you that the Mother didnt want any cops around,

What Im trying to say is.......if all these people were so concerned why did they do nothing, why come out now and talk about it , its not only the father that made mistakes it eveyone of them to, I say if your own doorstep is dirty, dont throw mud on someone elses.......IMO

I can’t explain why but I tend to believe those saying that they warned the father not to send Shaniya to live with the monster. Could they have done more? Possibly, but for whatever reasons, they didn’t. However, listening to the words of the father and then also to the son when he was on NG made things a little more clear. The son compared Antoinette to a felon that had done his time and was now being given a second chance……Is it possible that it is really that simple and that is why the precious baby was allowed to live with the mom? Maybe the father really thought she had changed and was getting her life together or he just wanted a break from the responsibility of his child. Granted, he should have checked things out more thoroughly and not given his trust so freely because it is a mistake he will have to live with and take responsibility for the rest of his life. Would I have given her a second chance, no way.  In my eyes he failed in his judgement and his child paid the ultimate price. Another thing also bothers me, and I hope I’m wrong…..but what if the mom really put the pressure on the dad because she had plans to make money off her daughter….no telling what lies were told in order for her to get possession of Shaniya. ……many people let Shaniya down and failed to protect her. May she rest in peace.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: November 19, 2009, 10:43:35 AM »

discoid or nummular eczema both cause small round red scabby patches
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #503 on: November 19, 2009, 10:47:21 AM »

And maybe the autopsy has revealed whether the marks are burns or not.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: November 19, 2009, 10:47:31 AM »

Question. Since AD has a bail, and she hasn't been charged with the murder, what could LE do to prevent her from being bonded out, and running? Anything?

I didn't see an answer, so thought I'd ask again. Not that I think she could actually come up with the money needed, but I am curious of the possibility. TIA

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #505 on: November 19, 2009, 10:49:29 AM »

Question. Since AD has a bail, and she hasn't been charged with the murder, what could LE do to prevent her from being bonded out, and running? Anything?

I didn't see an answer, so thought I'd ask again. Not that I think she could actually come up with the money needed, but I am curious of the possibility. TIA
I don't think they could do too much if she was able to bail out, maybe family is putting money together to bail her out, but that is a lot of money when you don't have much, so hopefully they won't be able to bail her out.
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: November 19, 2009, 10:49:42 AM »

If she has 2 brain cells she should just stay in jail...for her own safety at this point.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: November 19, 2009, 10:57:00 AM »

If the bio hag was related to me and did this to her child, I wouldn't bail her out of jail even if I had a get out of jail free card!

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: November 19, 2009, 10:58:58 AM »

i think everyone regardless of their crime if it is something that you could face actual jail time for should be gps 'ed if bailed out... screw the innocent until proven guilty bs not saying that they should be on house arrest or not allowed to travel as normal just saying we should know where they are in case they try to jump bail
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: November 19, 2009, 11:01:20 AM »

This is from the Fayetteville ******* Re: McNeil's record

Published: 11:06 PM, Tue Nov 17, 2009
Probation ended early for suspect in Shaniya Davis case By Greg Barnes
Staff writer

Three weeks before Shaniya Davis disappeared, the Fayetteville man accused of kidnapping her was allowed to end his supervised probation six months early.

Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, was on unsupervised probation when police say he kidnapped 5-year-old Shaniya on Nov. 10, according to Cumberland County court records.

At 6:11 that morning, video surveillance at the Comfort Suites in Sanford captured a man police identified as McNeill carrying Shaniya into the motel.

Shaniya's body was found Monday in woods off a rural road south of Sanford.

McNeill appears to have been treated with leniency for years by an overburdened court system.

On June 17, 2001, court documents show, McNeill shot Roland Lee Mays in the face, neck, shoulder, chest and stomach. The records indicate that McNeill injured two other people that day, as well. He was charged with multiple counts of assault inflicting serious bodily injury.

A year later, apparently while awaiting trial in the shootings, McNeill was charged with possessing marijuana and trying to manufacture and sell it.

The charges from the two cases were consolidated, records show, and McNeill was allowed to plead guilty to lesser counts. He was sentenced to 40 to 50 months of supervised probation in June 2003, the records show.

Two months later, in August 2003, McNeill violated terms of his probation by failing to notify probation officers of his whereabouts. He was sent to prison. Records show that he entered the prison system in October 2003 and was released in May 2006.

It didn't take long for McNeill to get into trouble again. Three months after his release, records show, McNeill was charged with possession with intent to sell marijuana and cocaine and with maintaining a vehicle for drug use.

The records show that McNeill pleaded guilty to reduced charges - a misdemeanor offense of maintaining a vehicle for drug use - and again was placed on supervised probation, on Jan. 1, 2007.

As part of the plea deal, District Court Judge Kim Tucker told McNeill that he could go on unsupervised probation if he tested negative for drugs three consecutive times, records show.

While still on supervised probation, McNeill was charged in April 2007 with possessing cocaine, records show. He was charged again in September 2007 - this time with hitting Fayetteville police officer R. Grimm with his vehicle while trying to flee from the corner of Bragg Boulevard and Ames Street. Records indicate Grimm was injured, but they don't say how badly. McNeill was charged that day with trying to elude arrest, reckless driving and assault on a government official.

Two months later - on Nov. 30, 2007 - Superior Court Judge Jack Thompson allowed McNeill's probation status to be changed from supervised to unsupervised, records show.

Wayne Marshburn, who oversees the probation office in Cumberland County, said he had not fully reviewed McNeill's probation documents.

But Marshburn said people who behave while on probation typically serve only about half of their term.

McNeill was six months shy of 24 months on supervised probation when a judge agreed to place him on unsupervised probation. It's unclear from the records which judge made that decision.

"He had done well on probation," Marshburn said. "He had done everything he needed to do."

In many cases, Marshburn said, probation officers make recommendations to the court on whether someone's probation should be terminated.

But in 2007, he said, his office wasn't always notified when a person on probation had been charged with another crime.

That is much less likely to happen now, Marshburn said, in part because of the slaying of UNC student president Eve Carson in March 2008.

Since then, the state's probation department has come under intense scrutiny because one of the men accused of Carson's murder should have gone before a judge on a probation violation months before she was shot to death.

Laws that go into effect in December will further address problems with the state's parole and probation system, Marshburn said.

He called Shaniya's death a horrible tragedy, but he said there is no guarantee that she would still be alive today had McNeill remained on supervised probation.

"Hindsight is always very clear," he said. "People do bad things while being supervised. That provides solace to nobody. That's not what I would want to hear. But it's a fact.

"The bottom line, I still am satisfied with how our office handled the case."

Staff writer Greg Barnes can be reached at barnesg@fayobserver.com or 486-3525.
Get your complete news report daily in The Fayetteville *******:

very interesting, Magnolia. Eve Carson was a friend of mine - her birthday is tomorrow so please everyone think of her and her family during this time.

I am sorry for your loss, Louisiana.  God bless Eve on her birthday and everyday.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: November 19, 2009, 11:03:22 AM »

I don't think they could do too much if she was able to bail out, maybe family is putting money together to bail her out, but that is a lot of money when you don't have much, so hopefully they won't be able to bail her out.

Yea, I don't think so either. Was just kinda curious, I guess. I think she would only need $5000.00, plus some property? But it doesn't even look like they would have that much in property anyway. In my mind, there's always the what if's. Just thinking to myself if there is something bigger, and someone wouldn't want her to talk, ......

And FSK, you're right, she'd be safer in jail. Someone will get to her, in time. Thanks for answering!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: November 19, 2009, 11:04:13 AM »

If the bio hag was related to me and did this to her child, I wouldn't bail her out of jail even if I had a get out of jail free card!

Me either! Let her rot for all I care!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: November 19, 2009, 11:04:45 AM »

I believe that if her family intended to bail her out they would have done so.  They can put up the
deed to a house....assuming one of them has a house that isn't mobile.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: November 19, 2009, 11:04:48 AM »

if my theory about bio moms childhood is right then they will try to get her out before she spills the beans about who molested/raped her... she will get a defense team because this is so heinous that her trial will make for good tv ratings and she will get a pro bono lawyer... her past childhood traumas will come out and there is no statute of limits on child abuse... if they get her out it is only to shut her up... there is no way that her family didn't know what a scumbag mm was
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: November 19, 2009, 11:13:15 AM »

I would and the punishment i would give them  myself would involve phirranna's raw hamburg and 3 orrifices between the 2 of them... just saying
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: November 19, 2009, 11:15:44 AM »

I believe that if her family intended to bail her out they would have done so.  They can put up the
deed to a house....assuming one of them has a house that isn't mobile.
not always ... in order to do that you have to go thru a bail bonds men and not all areas have them and even if they do have one in the area it is at the discretion of the bail man to except your collateral ... how much is a crappy trailer overflowing with sewerage even worth anyways.... not much
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: November 19, 2009, 11:17:05 AM »

I would and the punishment i would give them  myself would involve phirranna's raw hamburg and 3 orrifices between the 2 of them... just saying

there ya go! good thought! this is one woman that I would enjoy seeing being publicly stoned!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: November 19, 2009, 11:18:21 AM »

there ya go! good thought! this is one woman that I would enjoy seeing being publicly stoned!

to clarify,,,stoned not in drugs...stoned as in rock throwing... boulders to be exact!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #518 on: November 19, 2009, 11:31:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

This case seems to have inspired the creativity in some of us!   

I'm with you! I must admit that the hamburger scenario takes first place in my book!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #519 on: November 19, 2009, 11:34:16 AM »

to clarify,,,stoned not in drugs...stoned as in rock throwing... boulders to be exact!

Ohhhh, just saw this, Cookie! Boulders are good, too! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.