March 28, 2024, 06:51:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 712758 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: November 19, 2009, 05:09:38 PM »

I think its the difference between a good camera and a surveillance camara, I think these are leaving pictures. jmo

Also on NG someone said the black and white thing is a blanket, I guess a baby blankie, and I really believe the white thing is a diaper.

So who is the law expert here?  Would the jurisdiction have anything to do with the charges?  Meaning higher sentence in Cumberland for Trafficing vs Murder in Clay County?
I think the white article is a towel..jmo

The black and white article looks to stiff for a blanket the blanket would be floppy..again jmo
To me, it looks like the black and white thing is a stuffed animal and the white cloth is a towel or some kind of cloth.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: November 19, 2009, 05:10:11 PM »

the pics are defionitely different areas and i thought that the ws poster said there was only 1 elevator there are a lot of diffrences the main one being the purple line and yes i get crappy camera vs good camera but this is 2 thin purple lines vs one thick one here is a better pic
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: November 19, 2009, 05:15:02 PM »

okay dammit i'm gonna call the hotel and tell them i am looking to book the room for a famous psychic that will pay top dollar to be in the last room that shaniya was known to be in... cooky yes but maybe the mention of a lot of money will get them to tell me the room number... here goes nothing
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: November 19, 2009, 05:15:29 PM »

I think the white thing is a towel.  I don't think that any of them would be so considerate to give this child a blankie for comfort...arse holes that they are!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: November 19, 2009, 05:17:12 PM »

Penny....ask the hotel if their carpeting is different in patches, areas...I have seen this...don't like it, but have seen it before...

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: November 19, 2009, 05:17:53 PM »

okay dammit i'm gonna call the hotel and tell them i am looking to book the room for a famous psychic that will pay top dollar to be in the last room that shaniya was known to be in... cooky yes but maybe the mention of a lot of money will get them to tell me the room number... here goes nothing

Gotta luv a monkey with ba!!s

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #626 on: November 19, 2009, 05:18:09 PM »

Monkey Devil! Good luck!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: November 19, 2009, 05:20:21 PM »

or without ba !!s in this case...lol!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: November 19, 2009, 05:20:25 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0911/17/ng.01.html

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Hi, Nancy. I would like to ask a question about the surveillance when they was getting into the elevator. It looked like Shaniya was holding a blanket. Is that the blanket that they found in the trash can?

GRACE: Good question. What do we know about that, Marlaina Schiavo? I don`t think it`s the same one.

MARLAINA SCHIAVO, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: You`re right, Nancy. It`s not the same blanket because that blanket was taken into evidence. And we also know that that blanket was covered in feces and was not a clean blanket, like the one shown in the surveillance.

Of course they can always be wrong too!  JMO

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: November 19, 2009, 05:21:21 PM »

Thanks so much. Look at the patterns, do they match to you? I think they are a little off.

I don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me or not, it looks a little off - could it be the different camera angles and distance?
It just dawned on me and I am shaking right now, while looking again at carpet patterns and stuffed animals, no matter what floor they are on, no matter what she is holding, this is the face of a little girl who was just raped. This case has really gotten to me, these pics are horrible to see. God Bless her and keep her close

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: November 19, 2009, 05:23:08 PM »

I am wondering if the white thing whatever it is was found with Shaniya? otherwise, what would he have done with it? thrown it along the road or into a dumpster? possible..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: November 19, 2009, 05:25:12 PM »

Thanks so much. Look at the patterns, do they match to you? I think they are a little off.

I don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me or not, it looks a little off - could it be the different camera angles and distance?
It just dawned on me and I am shaking right now, while looking again at carpet patterns and stuffed animals, no matter what floor they are on, no matter what she is holding, this is the face of a little girl who was just raped. This case has really gotten to me, these pics are horrible to see. God Bless her and keep her close

I know TracyG...it is horrible isn't it? it is haunting me day and night seeing those pictures..she is the first thing that I thought of this morning...that lovely little girl...my heart is broken...

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: November 19, 2009, 05:26:09 PM »

Very sad....also in one picture her little legs are crossed tighter than the other pic with her legs crossed...shows a sign of fear 

michelle1111
Scared Monkey

« Reply #633 on: November 19, 2009, 05:28:12 PM »

I am wondering if the white thing whatever it is was found with Shaniya? otherwise, what would he have done with it? thrown it along the road or into a dumpster? possible..
maybe hand towel from hotel?  maybe drowling from drugs?  crying?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: November 19, 2009, 05:31:34 PM »

or without ba !!s in this case...lol!
yup that's me i amalsoo the one whocalled and got lisa croslins vm on her cell when we were trying to figure out if it was still in service lol
okay so get this i just called and let it ring for 10 minutes no one answered!!!
this is the number i found for it without having to use an 800#
1891 Bragg Street
Sanford, NC 27330
(919) 842-5600
also has anyone read the frickin review i posted from orbitz dated 3 months ago
i am surprised no one has commented as alot of parts jump out to me
here is what it says Bold and italic by me:

room was nice. pool was small and hot tub did not work and had small scalding ports. Maids did not clean our room and claimed ...  that we had the did not disturb sign posted and that we did not answer when they knocked. lazy house keeping so who knows if all evidence was destroyed if this place is not busy what are the odds that the sheets were even changedWe had already left to visit our family early and the sign was inside the room. Morning breakfast was good. Second night my teens were intimidated by some black guests and one of my party was black herself, she is implying that there were some scary ass black people loitering in the halls and she is not just racist as she says she had a black person with her they left the area. Small children ran the hallways at 2-3am unattended by parents. makes my blood run cold It was a new motel with many needed amentities such as friendly and intelligent staff. to me implies that the staff was not attentive and clueless about stuff Expensive for town of Sanford, North Carolina.
here is the link to it
http://www.orbitz.com/App/shared/pagedef/results/hotelDetailsStandalone.jsp?z=c25&r=1q&z=c26&r=1r&lastPage=interstitial
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: November 19, 2009, 05:32:02 PM »

Info on Shaniya's dad, including a completely different name he has used (alias). 

Lockhart, Bradley Fitzgerald

Alias used:
Meadows, Benny Frank 

Charges:
DWI - 4/1994
Resisting Officer - 4/1994
Assault on Policeman - 4/1994

Sentence:
jail, probation, no prison time

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0244665&searchLastName=Lockhart&searchFirstName=Bradley&listurl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

hi Wykes..

I believe Bradley middle name is Wayne..  Bradley Wayne Lockhart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: November 19, 2009, 05:32:22 PM »

maybe hand towel from hotel?  maybe drowling from drugs?  crying?

I would bet my paycheck she was drugged...I guess we will know soon. She does not even look like herself in these pics ::MonkeyMad::I pray the good Lord numbed her to what was happening to her.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: November 19, 2009, 05:34:01 PM »

dad going to be on Oprah tomorrow!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: November 19, 2009, 05:35:19 PM »

Some good news, maybe, out of this case.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/19/952890

Shaniya Davis case adds to calls for probation reform By Greg Barnes
Staff writer

State Sen. Tony Rand said the criminal history of a Fayetteville man accused of kidnapping 5-year-old Shaniya Davis demonstrates the need for more tools to help probation officers do their jobs.

"That's why I have been raising hell and why we have put together this pilot project," said Rand, who announced this month that he is stepping down as Senate majority leader to become head of the state's parole and probation system.

The pilot program, being set up in Raleigh, provides a database that allows law enforcement, probation officers, court clerks, district attorneys, magistrates and others easy access to all criminal records. Rand said the system should be operating by spring.

"If somebody is arrested, they can check to see if any other arrest warrants are out there," Rand said.

Under the current system, government officials aren't always able to share all the criminal information on one person.

The new system may have helped in the case of Mario Andrette McNeill, a Fayetteville man accused of kidnapping Shaniya on Nov. 10. Shaniya's body was found Monday in woods south of Sanford. Law officials say more charges are pending.

McNeill has had a criminal history since 2001, when he was charged with shooting three people. He was sentenced to supervised probation for the shootings as well as drug charges.

McNeill violated the terms of his probation and stayed in prison from October 2003 to May 2006.

He was charged with drug offenses shortly after getting out and was again sentenced to supervised probation. As part of the sentence, McNeill was required to stay free of illegal drugs.

While on supervised probation, McNeill was charged with possessing cocaine and, a few months later, with striking a police officer with his vehicle while trying to flee.

Despite those charges, a judge in November 2007 changed the status of McNeill's probation to unsupervised.

Wayne Marshburn, head of the probation system for Cumberland County, said probation officers may not have known about the pending charges against McNeill when he was allowed to go on unsupervised probation.

In April 2008, Superior Court Judge Jack Thompson put McNeill back on supervised probation for hitting the officer and the cocaine charge. Court records show that Judge E. Lynn Johnson terminated that probation on Oct. 22, six months before it was set to expire.

Nineteen days later, police say, McNeill was captured on video carrying Shaniya into a Sanford motel. Her body was found less than a week later.

Rand said he did not know the particulars of McNeill's case. But under the pilot system, he said, everyone involved in the judicial system would have been able to share McNeill's history and could have made a different determination of whether his probation status should have been changed or terminated.

"I think this kind of thing, more clearly than anything else, points out the needs to have this kind of information," Rand said. "What we're trying to do is make everybody aware of the data we have concerning a person's record or lack of record."

Rand was the sponsor of a new law that will give probation officers access to a person's juvenile records and makes drug screenings a regular part of probation. The law will give investigators the power to make warrantless searches in certain cases involving people on probation. The law takes effect Dec. 1.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #639 on: November 19, 2009, 05:36:13 PM »

Published: 05:02 PM, Thu Nov 19, 2009
Shaniya Davis case adds to calls for probation reform
By Greg Barnes
Staff writer

State Sen. Tony Rand said the criminal history of a Fayetteville man accused of kidnapping 5-year-old Shaniya Davis demonstrates the need for more tools to help probation officers do their jobs.

"That's why I have been raising hell and why we have put together this pilot project," said Rand, who announced this month that he is stepping down as Senate majority leader to become head of the state's parole and probation system.

The pilot program, being set up in Raleigh, provides a database that allows law enforcement, probation officers, court clerks, district attorneys, magistrates and others easy access to all criminal records. Rand said the system should be operating by spring.

"If somebody is arrested, they can check to see if any other arrest warrants are out there," Rand said.

Under the current system, government officials aren't always able to share all the criminal information on one person.

The new system may have helped in the case of Mario Andrette McNeill, a Fayetteville man accused of kidnapping Shaniya on Nov. 10. Shaniya's body was found Monday in woods south of Sanford. Law officials say more charges are pending.

McNeill has had a criminal history since 2001, when he was charged with shooting three people. He was sentenced to supervised probation for the shootings as well as drug charges.

McNeill violated the terms of his probation and stayed in prison from October 2003 to May 2006.

He was charged with drug offenses shortly after getting out and was again sentenced to supervised probation. As part of the sentence, McNeill was required to stay free of illegal drugs.

While on supervised probation, McNeill was charged with possessing cocaine and, a few months later, with striking a police officer with his vehicle while trying to flee.

Despite those charges, a judge in November 2007 changed the status of McNeill's probation to unsupervised.

Wayne Marshburn, head of the probation system for Cumberland County, said probation officers may not have known about the pending charges against McNeill when he was allowed to go on unsupervised probation.

In April 2008, Superior Court Judge Jack Thompson put McNeill back on supervised probation for hitting the officer and the cocaine charge. Court records show that Judge E. Lynn Johnson terminated that probation on Oct. 22, six months before it was set to expire.

Nineteen days later, police say, McNeill was captured on video carrying Shaniya into a Sanford motel. Her body was found less than a week later.

Rand said he did not know the particulars of McNeill's case. But under the pilot system, he said, everyone involved in the judicial system would have been able to share McNeill's history and could have made a different determination of whether his probation status should have been changed or terminated.

"I think this kind of thing, more clearly than anything else, points out the needs to have this kind of information," Rand said. "What we're trying to do is make everybody aware of the data we have concerning a person's record or lack of record."

Rand was the sponsor of a new law that will give probation officers access to a person's juvenile records and makes drug screenings a regular part of probation. The law will give investigators the power to make warrantless searches in certain cases involving people on probation. The law takes effect Dec. 1.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/19/952890

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.