March 28, 2024, 07:50:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 712773 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: November 19, 2009, 05:36:20 PM »

okay dammit i'm gonna call the hotel and tell them i am looking to book the room for a famous psychic that will pay top dollar to be in the last room that shaniya was known to be in... cooky yes but maybe the mention of a lot of money will get them to tell me the room number... here goes nothing

Gotta luv a monkey with ba!!s

or without ba !!s in this case...lol!
yup that's me i amalsoo the one whocalled and got lisa croslins vm on her cell when we were trying to figure out if it was still in service lol
okay so get this i just called and let it ring for 10 minutes no one answered!!!
this is the number i found for it without having to use an 800#
1891 Bragg Street
Sanford, NC 27330
(919) 842-5600
also has anyone read the frickin review i posted from orbitz dated 3 months ago
i am surprised no one has commented as alot of parts jump out to me
here is what it says Bold and italic by me:

room was nice. pool was small and hot tub did not work and had small scalding ports. Maids did not clean our room and claimed ...  that we had the did not disturb sign posted and that we did not answer when they knocked. lazy house keeping so who knows if all evidence was destroyed if this place is not busy what are the odds that the sheets were even changedWe had already left to visit our family early and the sign was inside the room. Morning breakfast was good. Second night my teens were intimidated by some black guests and one of my party was black herself, she is implying that there were some scary ass black people loitering in the halls and she is not just racist as she says she had a black person with her they left the area. Small children ran the hallways at 2-3am unattended by parents. makes my blood run cold It was a new motel with many needed amentities such as friendly and intelligent staff. to me implies that the staff was not attentive and clueless about stuff Expensive for town of Sanford, North Carolina.
here is the link to it
http://www.orbitz.com/App/shared/pagedef/results/hotelDetailsStandalone.jsp?z=c25&r=1q&z=c26&r=1r&lastPage=interstitial

MM could have known the hotel clerk slipped him some drugs for a free room...not implying the clerk that said he saw them, MM could even known someone that worked in housekeeping and let him in a room for free for an hour.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: November 19, 2009, 05:41:59 PM »

okay dammit i'm gonna call the hotel and tell them i am looking to book the room for a famous psychic that will pay top dollar to be in the last room that shaniya was known to be in... cooky yes but maybe the mention of a lot of money will get them to tell me the room number... here goes nothing

Gotta luv a monkey with ba!!s

or without ba !!s in this case...lol!
yup that's me i amalsoo the one whocalled and got lisa croslins vm on her cell when we were trying to figure out if it was still in service lol
okay so get this i just called and let it ring for 10 minutes no one answered!!!
this is the number i found for it without having to use an 800#
1891 Bragg Street
Sanford, NC 27330
(919) 842-5600
also has anyone read the frickin review i posted from orbitz dated 3 months ago
i am surprised no one has commented as alot of parts jump out to me
here is what it says Bold and italic by me:

room was nice. pool was small and hot tub did not work and had small scalding ports. Maids did not clean our room and claimed ...  that we had the did not disturb sign posted and that we did not answer when they knocked. lazy house keeping so who knows if all evidence was destroyed if this place is not busy what are the odds that the sheets were even changedWe had already left to visit our family early and the sign was inside the room. Morning breakfast was good. Second night my teens were intimidated by some black guests and one of my party was black herself, she is implying that there were some scary ass black people loitering in the halls and she is not just racist as she says she had a black person with her they left the area. Small children ran the hallways at 2-3am unattended by parents. makes my blood run cold It was a new motel with many needed amentities such as friendly and intelligent staff. to me implies that the staff was not attentive and clueless about stuff Expensive for town of Sanford, North Carolina.
here is the link to it
http://www.orbitz.com/App/shared/pagedef/results/hotelDetailsStandalone.jsp?z=c25&r=1q&z=c26&r=1r&lastPage=interstitial

Yes I think that is very odd.  I bet you LE asked questions about this (hopefully) after receiving the surveilance video.  Especially about kids wondering about or being brought in and out of there by the same person.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #642 on: November 19, 2009, 05:42:12 PM »

SBI crime lab receives evidence in Shaniya Davis case

Nancy McCleary
Staff writer

Fayetteville police have just delivered evidence from the Shaniya Davis case to the State Bureau of Investigation, a spokeswoman said in an e-mail this afternoon.

The delivery means that officials in Cumberland and Lee counties may have reached a decision as to where the case will be tried.

Fayetteville police Chief Tom Bergamine has said no additional charges would be filed until the venue issue was settled.

Ed Grannis, the Cumberland County district attorney, said Wednesday night that prosecutors were waiting on some SBI lab results before making a decision on where the case would be tried.

Shaniya was reported missing from her home in the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park off Murchison Road on Nov. 10.

She was seen on surveillance video at a Sanford hotel being carried by a man police have identified as Mario Andrette McNeill.

Police have said the 5-year-old girl was alive when she left the hotel about 11/2

Her body was found Monday in woods along Walker Road in Lee County, about six miles south of Sanford.

McNeill is charged with first-degree kidnapping in the case.

Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Davis, is charged with human trafficking, child abuse involving prostitution, filing a false police report and obstructing an investigation.

Residents of the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park are having a prayer service at 7 tonight. They will meet at 1202 Sleepy Hollow Drive, which is across the street from the Davis home.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/19/953645

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: November 19, 2009, 05:44:48 PM »

KCJackie I was waiting to see if you posted that next!  We were on the same page at the same time.  too funny! 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: November 19, 2009, 05:45:10 PM »

Penny....ask the hotel if their carpeting is different in patches, areas...I have seen this...don't like it, but have seen it before...
i don't understand what you mean... but about how many elevators that thing above the button is a floor layout and i am trying to find another one so we can find out how many elevators... i don't want to seem to cooky cuz i really want them to cough up the room number so i am not going to ask about the carpet... also with hotel rooms you have to leave a credit card on file so that there is a way to charge you if you damage it and if you don't have one they require a large deposit that you can get back at check out... so the chances that this was put under a fake name with matching photo id is improbable to me... after the review i posted i am seriously wondering if small children being pimped by scary black men has not been going on there on a regular basis... i do not think mm was the one raping her and i do think this is a ring not just mm and shaniya...
also the cops said that they had him on video but never mentioned that they were at a room registered to him... tells me that he was not there under his name also he is a repeated criminal and when people have warrants and check into a hotel they are tracked by police (at least where i live) so i doubt that he would put a room in his name because for all he knows he might have warrants he doesn't know about and since a ws poster said the camera locations... it is possible that the police had surmized what floor he was on but not which room and i am now wondering if it could even be a company that has a certain amount of rooms always rented in case they need them for clients... my work does that
i said it before and i mean it child sex trades are common among affluent people and the business of it all is an enterprise ran like a company...
i hope they catch all the bastards involved
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #645 on: November 19, 2009, 05:47:18 PM »

Wyks,

You have the wrong Bradley Lockhart, you better get that information off before he sues you for slander.

IT'S TAKEN CARE OF
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 06:32:40 PM by klaasend » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: November 19, 2009, 05:53:02 PM »

snipped from above article:

She was seen on surveillance video at a Sanford hotel being carried by a man police have identified as Mario Andrette McNeill.

Police have said the 5-year-old girl was alive when she left the hotel about 11/2

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: November 19, 2009, 05:54:50 PM »

sorry...trying to emphasize the second sentence....^^^ am on a new netbook computer and the keys are new to me...much smaller!

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #648 on: November 19, 2009, 05:55:58 PM »

Wyks,

You have the wrong Bradley Lockhart, you better get that information off before he sues you for slander.

This may have been better if you had emailed Klaas rather than blurt this out.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: November 19, 2009, 05:57:30 PM »

OMG I DID IT ...
i called and spoke with someone i won't say her name because i do not want her to get in trouble... i said hi i am looking to book a particular room for a famous psychic that i will not mention by name as she travels under an alias.. i said it is the room that the shaniya incident happened in and obviously she would be willing to book it around the availability of it at their convenience... and she said there is a one problem sweetheart we haven't released that room yet and i said oh disappointedly and asked when they would she said next week some time and i said well thank you and when i call back next week should i speak with a manager and she said yes she will be in at 8am tomorrow couldn't really understand the name...something tomsom i repeated thompson and she said tomsom then i said well which room# is it i should request and she said off the record with a little hesitance and i said oh yes absolutely and she told me ... IT IS NOT THE 3RD FLOOR i know what it is but should i post it?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: November 19, 2009, 05:58:38 PM »

okay cookie the staff is dumb and guilable so now you call and ask about the carpet lol
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: November 19, 2009, 06:00:05 PM »

OMG I DID IT ...
i called and spoke with someone i won't say her name because i do not want her to get in trouble... i said hi i am looking to book a particular room for a famous psychic that i will not mention by name as she travels under an alias.. i said it is the room that the shaniya incident happened in and obviously she would be willing to book it around the availability of it at their convenience... and she said there is a one problem sweetheart we haven't released that room yet and i said oh disappointedly and asked when they would she said next week some time and i said well thank you and when i call back next week should i speak with a manager and she said yes she will be in at 8am tomorrow couldn't really understand the name...something tomsom i repeated thompson and she said tomsom then i said well which room# is it i should request and she said off the record with a little hesitance and i said oh yes absolutely and she told me ... IT IS NOT THE 3RD FLOOR i know what it is but should i post it?

Hi Penny... Isn't there a 4th floor?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: November 19, 2009, 06:00:14 PM »

I KNOW THE ROOM NUMBER FOR A FACT SHOULD I POST IT?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: November 19, 2009, 06:02:56 PM »

okay cookie the staff is dumb and guilable so now you call and ask about the carpet lol

ha ha! not gonna  bother...you did so well

what do you think about posting the room # here...we don't want the clerk to get into trouble...but I an curious and it might help us to figure out when the pictures of the perp was taken....leaving or arriving...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: November 19, 2009, 06:03:14 PM »

I KNOW THE ROOM NUMBER FOR A FACT SHOULD I POST IT?

Penny.. Ask 1 of the sweet mods...
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: November 19, 2009, 06:05:32 PM »

OMG I DID IT ...

according to posters yes and i will say this it was the second floor or rather the number of the room was in the 200's and i just called the hotel agfain like a loon and said i was coming with a lot of people in wheel chairs and i needed to know if there are rooms available on the ground level floor... i did that because i wanted to know if since the lobby is floor 1 and not L would the rooms on the second floor be in the 100's or 200's
IT WAS THE SECOND FLOOR and they do have an exact room as they are not releasing it yet
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: November 19, 2009, 06:06:40 PM »

HLN is talking about Shaniya now...cops say that bio bag sold Shaniya to pay off a drug debt....Shaniya's  body has not been released to her family yet...
but Dad is going to be on Oprah tomorrow.....    why does that bug me so much?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: November 19, 2009, 06:07:40 PM »

sorry...trying to emphasize the second sentence....^^^ am on a new netbook computer and the keys are new to me...much smaller!

O/T but are you in luv with it yet?  I love mine!  It's so cute and cool!  Enjoy.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: November 19, 2009, 06:09:28 PM »

OMG I DID IT ...

according to posters yes and i will say this it was the second floor or rather the number of the room was in the 200's and i just called the hotel agfain like a loon and said i was coming with a lot of people in wheel chairs and i needed to know if there are rooms available on the ground level floor... i did that because i wanted to know if since the lobby is floor 1 and not L would the rooms on the second floor be in the 100's or 200's
IT WAS THE SECOND FLOOR and they do have an exact room as they are not releasing it yet

Penny do you think it is possible that the POS book one room and travel on to another floor to meet another POS who had a room book on another floor???
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: November 19, 2009, 06:10:11 PM »

O/T but are you in luv with it yet?  I love mine!  It's so cute and cool!  Enjoy.

I love it yes I do...I got a red one...it fits in some of my purses! but right now I am not using the mouse so I am not as handy...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.