March 28, 2024, 11:39:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 712816 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: November 19, 2009, 07:03:33 PM »

kind of feel bad now because the clerk was nice... and now if her job checks here they will no she missed a call when i let it ring for 10 minutes and that she spilled the beans...
funny i didn't feel bad calling lisa croslin LOL
we need to find out how many rooms per floor i found out how many in the hotel but i cannot just divide by 4 because obviosly the 1st floor has less....
can someone call and ask to book a whole floor for a wedding in june?

whats the link for the phone number...
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: November 19, 2009, 07:03:58 PM »

your welcome guys
JERSEY i get what you mean about the traveling to another floor but another thing i noticed is that the pic was def not the 4th floor because there is an up button on the elevator panel and there is no 5th floor so there would not be an up button if they were on the top floor could be floor #2 going down to lobby or could be floor number 3 going down to 2 or lobby but not unless there is more then one elevator because the rugs are absolutely different
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: November 19, 2009, 07:06:22 PM »

your welcome guys
JERSEY i get what you mean about the traveling to another floor but another thing i noticed is that the pic was def not the 4th floor because there is an up button on the elevator panel and there is no 5th floor so there would not be an up button if they were on the top floor could be floor #2 going down to lobby or could be floor number 3 going down to 2 or lobby but not unless there is more then one elevator because the rugs are absolutely different

Do we have pic of the 4th floor?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: November 19, 2009, 07:06:43 PM »

kind of feel bad now because the clerk was nice... and now if her job checks here they will no she missed a call when i let it ring for 10 minutes and that she spilled the beans...
funny i didn't feel bad calling lisa croslin LOL
we need to find out how many rooms per floor i found out how many in the hotel but i cannot just divide by 4 because obviosly the 1st floor has less....
can someone call and ask to book a whole floor for a wedding in june?

whats the link for the phone number...
google the street address 1891 briggs street and the zip you will see a generic heading with no mention of the hotel the number is 919-842-5600... if you are calling to ask them something you might want to wait a little bit till a possible shift change because i got the same person 3 times and her hinky meter probably just exploded
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: November 19, 2009, 07:08:05 PM »

FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- ABC11 Eyewitness News has learned that Cumberland County District Attorney Ed Grannis will take jurisdiction in the Shaniya Davis case.

That according to sources close to the investigation.

The 5-year-old disappeared last Tuesday from her Fayetteville home. Her body was found days later in a wooded area south of Sanford in Lee County.

Mario McNeill, 29, is charged with kidnapping the child, Shaniya's mother Antoinette Davis, 25, is also jailed on charges of prostituting her daughter.

So far, no one has been charged with killing the young girl. But officials say they will hold a press conference at 8 p.m. to discuss the latest events surrounding the case.

Sources tell ABC11 Eyewitness News that officials will announce that McNeill will be charged with first degree murder.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7127941

Jerseygirl ... thanks.

Would the 8:00 PM be eastern time?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: November 19, 2009, 07:08:07 PM »

FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- ABC11 Eyewitness News has learned that Cumberland County District Attorney Ed Grannis will take jurisdiction in the Shaniya Davis case.

The 5-year-old disappeared last Tuesday from her Fayetteville home. Her body was found days later in a wooded area south of Sanford in Lee County.

Mario McNeill, 29, is charged with kidnapping the child, Shaniya's mother Antoinette Davis, 25, is also jailed on charges of prostituting her daughter.

So far, no one has been charged with killing the young girl. But officials say they will hold a press conference at 8 p.m. to discuss the latest events surrounding the case.

Sources tell ABC11 Eyewitness News that officials will announce that McNeill will be charged with first degree murder.

Thank you for posting. 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: November 19, 2009, 07:10:08 PM »

your welcome guys

not that i know of but in the serveilance picture there is an up button so they could not have been on the 4th floor kwim
and the rug that ws poster posted of floor 3 is not the same as serveilance rugs so by elimination the serveilance pic is not floor 3 or 4 or 1 since they are going down... i know your a smart monkey i just wanted to clarify that for anyone who was not caught up or didn't believe me
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: November 19, 2009, 07:10:26 PM »

Jerseygirl ... thanks.

Would the 8:00 PM be eastern time?

Janet

yes Also it will be on on HLN..  press conference
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: November 19, 2009, 07:11:49 PM »

your welcome guys

not that i know of but in the serveilance picture there is an up button so they could not have been on the 4th floor kwim
and the rug that ws poster posted of floor 3 is not the same as serveilance rugs so by elimination the serveilance pic is not floor 3 or 4 or 1 since they are going down... i know your a smart monkey i just wanted to clarify that for anyone who was not caught up or didn't believe me

I believe ys about room #201.. I have a hinky meter POS Mcneill was on another floor also...
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: November 19, 2009, 07:13:37 PM »

On another site they are convinced it is two also.
it is 2 for a fact

you are a brave monkey, If I knew how I would give you another star! how about a flower? Here is a flower flower
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: November 19, 2009, 07:19:38 PM »

OK.. I just called for a PJ party for 15 girls.. The 4th floor bedroom has purple decor- Rugs are purple, brown and burgandy...
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: November 19, 2009, 07:24:14 PM »

your welcome guys

I believe ys about room #201.. I have a hinky meter POS Mcneill was on another floor also...

Jersey I think he got off of the wrong floor and was caught on camera on the third floor then went to the 2 floor...jmo

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #712 on: November 19, 2009, 07:27:04 PM »

I think its the difference between a good camera and a surveillance camara, I think these are leaving pictures. jmo

Also on NG someone said the black and white thing is a blanket, I guess a baby blankie, and I really believe the white thing is a diaper.

So who is the law expert here?  Would the jurisdiction have anything to do with the charges?  Meaning higher sentence in Cumberland for Trafficing vs Murder in Clay County?

I agree

Good evening!  I suppose I'm a bit of a law expert.     Criminals must be charged and tried in the jurisdiction in which the crime occurred.  It doesn't have anything to do with higher sentences, etc.  It's merely a legal, due process requirement.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: November 19, 2009, 07:30:24 PM »

your welcome guys

i didn't mean  that you didn't believe me but klaas made a comment that the clerk could have been lying to me and she wasn't i could tell... she is biting her nails right now wondering who she just spilled it to... so i wanted to emphasis to any nay sayers that even by reasonable deduction it is the 2nd floor in the pics... and i agree about the room even if not another floor definitely another room maybe even an adjoining one but i really think he was just the delivery guy so to speak and i doubt he stood and watched...
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: November 19, 2009, 07:33:10 PM »

OK.. I just called for a PJ party for 15 girls.. The 4th floor bedroom has purple decor- Rugs are purple, brown and burgandy...
lmfao am i invited? ... did you get a woman with an accent and a 5 letter name
why the interest in the bedroom decor? please don't say to match up to pre existing shaniya photos....
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: November 19, 2009, 07:34:39 PM »

your welcome guys

i didn't mean  that you didn't believe me but klaas made a comment that the clerk could have been lying to me and she wasn't i could tell... she is biting her nails right now wondering who she just spilled it to... so i wanted to emphasis to any nay sayers that even by reasonable deduction it is the 2nd floor in the pics... and i agree about the room even if not another floor definitely another room maybe even an adjoining one but i really think he was just the delivery guy so to speak and i doubt he stood and watched...
Ok The young girl was very nice.. she wanted my c/c to book the 4 rooms for 119.00 anight with double beds.. I told her I would call her back.. I am going to caal back and ask next how many rooms on the floor..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: November 19, 2009, 07:35:55 PM »

why the interest in the bedroom decor? please don't say to match up to pre existing shaniya photos....

LOL I told her we had a pink birthday theme and wanted to make sure it all goes together...
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: November 19, 2009, 07:41:14 PM »

http://www.allgetaways.com/hotels/hotel-detail.asp?hotelid=126906

I googled and this link gave 4 floors and 74 rooms  Comfort Inn Sanford NC

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: November 19, 2009, 07:47:59 PM »

OK I called back and she N---i  stated I needed to talk to Angela her manager  tomorrow for anymore details....Hmmmm
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: November 19, 2009, 07:51:33 PM »

http://www.allgetaways.com/hotels/hotel-detail.asp?hotelid=126906

I googled and this link gave 4 floors and 74 rooms  Comfort Inn Sanford NC
yeah i know but they have a lobby and an area for their breakfast buffet so the 1st floor has less rooms then the other 3 floors i would like to figure out how many on floor 2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.