March 28, 2024, 11:45:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 712819 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: November 20, 2009, 09:57:54 AM »

found this it is a virtual tour with 8 pics instead of 4
http://showhotel.com/comfort/2733001/flash/slideshow.htm
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: November 20, 2009, 09:59:43 AM »

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g49512-d94795-r17193101-Quality_Inn-Sanford_North_Carolina.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT
another review i found says:
I was there for a wedding party. When I checked into my room, the first thing I noticed was the carpet was not vacummed and the table was sticky and dirty. That didnt bother me as much as the blood stain sheets that were put on the bed. I asked for new linean and housekeeping came right away with fresh sheets. As I continued to inspect the room, there was blood stain on the back of the bathroom door and ceiling. ( I wont go into details about the amount of mold that covered the tub and wallpaper) I was so outdone with the amount of blood everywhere that I went to the local family dollar store and purchased wipes and lysol to disinfect the room myself. I wonder if this room was a crime scene. That was the bad part.
The good part. The staff is absolutely wonderful, from the front desk to the housekeeping department. Everybody was very accommadating and the breakfast was plentiful and delicious. I really enjoyed the "fresh" eggs that were served( I usually see powered or liquid when I travel)

The outdoor pool was a nice place for the family to gather and socialize and over all it really was a nice and pleasant stay(once we got the room cleaned to our satisfaction). If it wasnt for the outstanding service I wouldnt recommend this property based on the condition of the room.

Penny, this review concerns me a lot more than the children running in the hall.  This indicates that the room may have been used by a non customer, hense it was not cleaned.  I would have asked for a new room pronto.  The customer is even speculating it may have been a crime scene.....scary stuff.
it is difficult to tell if she stayed at the "new or old" comfort inn... it used to be called quality inn i guess and is now comfort inn suites... not sure what year they did renovations
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: November 20, 2009, 10:02:31 AM »

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g49512-d94795-r17193101-Quality_Inn-Sanford_North_Carolina.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT
I was there for a wedding party. When I checked into my room, the first thing I noticed was the carpet was not vacummed and the table was sticky and dirty. That didnt bother me as much as the blood stain sheets that were put on the bed. I asked for new linean and housekeeping came right away with fresh sheets. As I continued to inspect the room, there was blood stain on the back of the bathroom door and ceiling. ( I wont go into details about the amount of mold that covered the tub and wallpaper) I was so outdone with the amount of blood everywhere that I went to the local family dollar store and purchased wipes and lysol to disinfect the room myself. I wonder if this room was a crime scene. That was the bad part.
The good part. The staff is absolutely wonderful, from the front desk to the housekeeping department. Everybody was very accommadating and the breakfast was plentiful and delicious. I really enjoyed the "fresh" eggs that were served( I usually see powered or liquid when I travel)

The outdoor pool was a nice place for the family to gather and socialize and over all it really was a nice and pleasant stay(once we got the room cleaned to our satisfaction). If it wasnt for the outstanding service I wouldnt recommend this property based on the condition of the room.

So this Quality Inn is the former Comfort Inn?
from what i can tell yes
actually the other way around .. quality is now comfort
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: November 20, 2009, 10:03:23 AM »

Somebody help me here a minute...isn't there footage from the mobile home park of MM leaving?  It wasn't stated when, if in am or pm, was it?  I believe he took her at 5:30 pm and plan was to report her missing the next morn but didn't realize he was dumb enough to not notice the security cameras everywhere in the hotel.  What about the 60 yo guy?  Any info released lately?  Unless the commode backed up and her blanket was used to mop up feces and just flung out the back door someone had the theory she was given an enema to prep her and I hate to say ITA with this.  It would make sense. 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: November 20, 2009, 10:07:19 AM »

skipping ahead about 3 pages and then I will go back and catch up but I wanted to mention this and I apologize if it has been said previously...
the guy who found Shaniya was on Larry King Live last night...this won't be word for word but the transcripts should be out there..I tried getting the transcripts but had no luck...also went to hulu and it wasn't on there...
remember, not word for word, just going from memory...

He said that he he overheard another searcher female I believe say that there was a tip (?) that her body was in the woods with deer carcasses around the area....He and the dog and some others went in there and they found her body...Larry asked him if what condition the body was in and the guy said that he didn't get that good of a look...he saw what he needed to see to know that it was her and he alerted the others...it didn't sound like to me that Shaniya was concealed by anything...from listening to this guy.....He was visibly upset at what he had found but glad that she was found and at least people knew where she was...

also, just wanted to add that the politicians and the higher ups don't make stricter laws for pedo s in my opinion because it isn't happening in their neighborhoods or to their children...movie stars who have lots of money and could make a difference, it isn't happening to their kids either...otherwise there would be a big big push for better laws...as soon as something touches one of their families being cancer, parkinsons, becoming paralyzed etc...there is a big rally to raise money for it....why not for keeping child sexual predators behind bars?
sorry for the rant...but I could not sleep last night for thinking of Shaniya...my beautiful 6 yr old grand daughter spent the night with us last night and just looking at her playing and being a happy little protected child, made me angry all over again that anyone could hurt a sweet innocent child for their own sick pleasure! grrrrr.....

oh, and good morning monkey friends!

I think with Shaniya father being on Oprah will bring awareness to a lot of the money people...will have to wait and see..this has affected us because it unfolded right before our eyes..I still say there is a higher power trying to give us a message that this needs to be on top of the list in changes in our laws ..because as we post this same thing is happening to another child. I  know I was shocked to find out the stats on how many children are prostituted.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: November 20, 2009, 10:10:59 AM »

from what i can tell yes

Not to argue but it reads formerly Comfort Inn when I went to link...

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: November 20, 2009, 10:11:33 AM »

from what i can tell yes

But I thought that they were at the Comfort Suites on Bragg St..not this one ..could be wrong though.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: November 20, 2009, 10:14:20 AM »

Different hotel/address but in the same town.  Used to be a Comfort Inn but the one we want is on Bragg. 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: November 20, 2009, 10:19:40 AM »

found this it is a virtual tour with 8 pics instead of 4
http://showhotel.com/comfort/2733001/flash/slideshow.htm

Looks like the whole theme of the hotel is purple/brown and gold.  All the rooms must look like that. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: November 20, 2009, 10:19:47 AM »

from what i can tell yes

Not to argue but it reads formerly Comfort Inn when I went to link...
yeah it is confusing as hell but for certain the last review that i did a screen shot of where the children were running around was 100% the same exact hotel on briggs st...
i can't make heads or tails about the other one... maybe comfort sold the old one to quality and made a whole new one on briggs?.... i dunno
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: November 20, 2009, 10:21:40 AM »

sorry to be misleading guys as of now this is the only valid review i have found for that exact hotel
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: November 20, 2009, 10:23:53 AM »

sorry to be misleading guys as of now this is the only valid review i have found for that exact hotel

No need to be sorry you have worked overtime on this case to keep us informed

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: November 20, 2009, 10:28:35 AM »

shot in the dark but i wonder if he was tere the night before if he ate at the pizza hut next door
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: November 20, 2009, 10:30:13 AM »

If he was doing cocaine he probably was not even hungry just needing his fix

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: November 20, 2009, 10:31:33 AM »

shot in the dark but i wonder if he was tere the night before if he ate at the pizza hut next door

I bet he bought a pack of Newport ciggys at a store with a cam.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: November 20, 2009, 10:48:02 AM »

yeah you are probright...i'm sure at 6 am he was not awake early and probably still up from night before
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: November 20, 2009, 11:00:10 AM »

yeah you are probright...i'm sure at 6 am he was not awake early and probably still up from night before

I am curious of how much cash MM had on him when arrested...probably gave his money to his baby mama...surely there is some kind of money trail

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: November 20, 2009, 11:05:35 AM »

I am curious of how much cash MM had on him when arrested...probably gave his money to his baby mama...surely there is some kind of money trail

LOL at me that was a stupid question...he turned himself in...with a quarter to call someone that cared 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #998 on: November 20, 2009, 11:28:53 AM »

Has this been posted?
snip...

The Colemans and Brad Lockhart have been on opposing sides in several lawsuits in recent years, most of which were dismissed. A case filed in 1998 resulted in the Colemans being granted custody of their grandchildren and child support in 2007, according to court files.

snip...
http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953110

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #999 on: November 20, 2009, 11:35:39 AM »

You know no one can tell me this is from drugs, this is not from drugs, it is from pure evil.
well he is a right handed coke head
11 ziploc baggies found with traces of it
clear straw
and $1 in is right back pocket..probably rolled up and it is hard to put things in your right back pocket if you are left handed...
jacket was size 4
jeans were 24 months
he has had a variety of children in that car

When MM was first arrested, I read a  reader's comment who said that he was a friend, an ex inmate that served time with MM who stated that MM has a child (daughter) around the same age of Shaniya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XCU620xZwI

MM's G.F,April talking about letting Mario changing her babies diapers.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.