March 28, 2024, 10:29:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 712804 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1120 on: November 20, 2009, 10:07:08 PM »

When ole Brad said on Oprah "that he tried to keep his heart pure" I thought I would puke.

I would have more respect for him if he was on the jailhouse steps demanding a hanging.
god help me nut you have a 240000 house and you drop a child in a maybe 2000 trailer. I am sorry you wrong imo

I know right? Shaniya goes from Brad's home to live in that junk house and he doesn't think that it might affect her? did no one walk this little girl up to that trailer and look around once the door was opened? The dad said that AD had not lived in very good neighborhoods...so he allowed his daughter to go there? would he have stayed in that trailer but he allowed Shaniya to go there? and Carrie too...I believe that she loved Shaniya probably more than anyone...I am thinking that Brad would have let her keep Shaniya if she wanted to...what did she think when driving away from that nasty hole that she had just dropped this little girl off at? I don't think that I could live with myself if I was any of these people...my guilt and grief would be too overpowering...

I totally agree.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
michelle1111
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1121 on: November 20, 2009, 10:10:47 PM »

When ole Brad said on Oprah "that he tried to keep his heart pure" I thought I would puke.

I would have more respect for him if he was on the jailhouse steps demanding a hanging.
god help me nut you have a 240000 house and you drop a child in a maybe 2000 trailer. I am sorry you wrong imo

I know right? Shaniya goes from Brad's home to live in that junk house and he doesn't think that it might affect her? did no one walk this little girl up to that trailer and look around once the door was opened? The dad said that AD had not lived in very good neighborhoods...so he allowed his daughter to go there? would he have stayed in that trailer but he allowed Shaniya to go there? and Carrie too...I believe that she loved Shaniya probably more than anyone...I am thinking that Brad would have let her keep Shaniya if she wanted to...what did she think when driving away from that nasty hole that she had just dropped this little girl off at? I don't think that I could live with myself if I was any of these people...my guilt and grief would be too overpowering...
oh wait if we listen to cheyeene(sp) he didn't take care of any kids so what does the sisters house look like?  and does she hsve mixed kids too?
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #1122 on: November 20, 2009, 10:32:02 PM »

oh wait if we listen to cheyeene(sp) he didn't take care of any kids so what does the sisters house look like?  and does she hsve mixed kids too?

What does having mixed kids have to do with anything?
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1123 on: November 20, 2009, 10:33:19 PM »

dont know if posted here but there is someone arrested yesterday indecent liberties with child 25000 bond.  his name is in the R's.  wonder if has anything with this case? http://www.ccsonc.org/active_inmates/Inmates.aspx

The one below him was arrested on a conspiracy charge. Jess can you tell what he conspired to do? the charge is this
F:RWDW/F:CONSP RWDW Does this mean anything to you?

hi Tracygirl! Sorry for the late response--it's been a long day.  This is conspiracy to commit robbery with a deadly weapon.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: November 20, 2009, 10:35:48 PM »

I was confused on that one too Tina.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: November 20, 2009, 10:36:24 PM »

I totally agree.

Every time I see Brads house on NG I just shudder to think she  went from his house to a filthy environment,even a five year would know the difference...sorry to say this but I looked at the pic of the trailer and just wonder about rodents and roaches, not to mention the ciggy butts laying on the kitchen cabinet...and when they say she got accidentally burned with cig. that alone would be enough for to never let her return to her egg donor think of all the second hand smoke she was exposed to. Does anyone remember in the beginning that the 7yr had cig. burns also ?   

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: November 20, 2009, 10:46:52 PM »

Likely already posted:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6464217/

Warrants: Girl abducted, raped, killed on same day
Shaniya Nicole Davis

Posted: Today at 12:09 p.m.
Updated: Today at 6:48 p.m.

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — Shaniya Nicole Davis was raped and killed the same day she was taken from her Fayetteville home, according to arrest warrants released Friday.

Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, of 2613 Pine Springs Drive, was charged late Thursday with first-degree murder and first-degree rape of a child. He said little and showed no emotion during a brief court appearance Friday afternoon.

After the hearing, he was transferred from the Cumberland County Detention Center to Central Prison in Raleigh, where he was being kept in a special cell for his protection.

WTH.......... his protection
ill protect him all the way to the gates of heii
he gave up his rights to protection, when he committed rape and murder of a 5yr old
innocent child IMO

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1127 on: November 20, 2009, 11:01:20 PM »

Janet

I stopped going on the Nancy Grace facebook fan page site because everyone on there is starting to bring up race and it makes me ill. Apparently only people of color are on welfare (not my words, but if anyone goes on the NG fb page you'll see what I'm talking about.)

What does race have to do with this? Shaniya's dad is white and her mom is black, big deal. A little girl lost her life and all people can talk about is the color of peoples skin and why who slept with who.

As a black woman I'm starting to get offended.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: November 20, 2009, 11:01:41 PM »

The issue is not the difference between a $240,000 home and a $2,000 trailer.  The issue is the  lifestyle of the mother ... the issue is the filthy environment.  Shaniya's needs ... physical ... spiritual and ... emotional could have been met in that small trailer home by a loving mother.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: November 20, 2009, 11:08:29 PM »

Janet

I stopped going on the Nancy Grace facebook fan page site because everyone on there is starting to bring up race and it makes me ill. Apparently only people of color are on welfare (not my words, but if anyone goes on the NG fb page you'll see what I'm talking about.)

What does race have to do with this? Shaniya's dad is white and her mom is black, big deal. A little girl lost her life and all people can talk about is the color of peoples skin and why who slept with who.

Tina

Prior to Michelle's remark ... I did not think that the discussion on this forum was racist at all.  The issue has been a beautiful little girl named Shaniya.  It would not matter to me what race AD and MM were.  They are despicable human beings.  It would not matter what race ... Brad and his sister are.  They were entrusted by God to care for a little girl and ... they failed her miserably.

Janet

_____

Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1130 on: November 20, 2009, 11:23:30 PM »

The issue is not the difference between a $240,000 home and a $2,000 trailer.  The issue is the  lifestyle of the mother ... the issue is the filthy environment.  Shaniya's needs ... physical ... spiritual and ... emotional could have been met in that small trailer home by a loving mother.

Janet

That is so true! My aunt lived in a mobile home and I loved being over there with my cousins. All you really need is love *and of course money* to raise well rounded children and it's obvious that Shaniya's mother didn't love her (enough).

No person could live in that type of filth if they're of sound mind. Keep in mind the toilet was backed up too. Gross.
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1131 on: November 20, 2009, 11:29:05 PM »

Janet

Tina

Prior to Michelle's remark ... I did not think that the discussion on this forum was racist at all.  The issue has been a beautiful little girl named Shaniya.  It would not matter to me what race AD and MM were.  They are despicable human beings.  It would not matter what race ... Brad and his sister are.  They were entrusted by God to care for a little girl and ... they failed her miserably.

Janet

The Scaremonkeys board has been race free (besides those odd comments that poster michelle keeps making). I just can't believe that Nancy Grace or the person who runs her facebook page is allowing those people to spew their hatred against an entire race based on what a few have done.

I don't know anyone like Mario McNeil or Antoinette Davis and I hope to NEVER meet them. Drugs didn't just do this to them. Not having a soul and not being able to worry about anyone but themselves did this.

I can't say that the dad failed Shaniya. I don't believe that in my heart. I think he was trying to do the right thing and it blew up in his face.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: November 21, 2009, 12:03:35 AM »

Yes he did blow it. He and a few other people had there doubts but decided to let shaniya go anyway. Makes no sence. And what really makes no sence to me is how n the he** do you not go in the place you are dropping shaniya off at. No way in this world would I EVER do that.I do believe that the dad and aunt will always for the rest of there life regret ever ever giving that egg donor a chance to b a mom. Just how I feel. Imo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: November 21, 2009, 12:24:52 AM »

Janet

Tina

Janet

The Scaremonkeys board has been race free (besides those odd comments that poster michelle keeps making). I just can't believe that Nancy Grace or the person who runs her facebook page is allowing those people to spew their hatred against an entire race based on what a few have done.

I don't know anyone like Mario McNeil or Antoinette Davis and I hope to NEVER meet them. Drugs didn't just do this to them. Not having a soul and not being able to worry about anyone but themselves did this.

I can't say that the dad failed Shaniya. I don't believe that in my heart. I think he was trying to do the right thing and it blew up in his face.

This message is for Michelle1111

Drop the race issue.  Also drop the trailer (mobile home) talk as well.  I have many friends that are of mixed race and I'm offended by anyone thinking that in this day and age, it would make a difference.  My inlaws used to live in a very nice double wide mobile home out here in Calif.  Here's a mobile home for sale in Huntington Beach for $95,000.

http://www.trulia.com/property/1080849176-21851-Newland-St-Huntington-Beach-CA-92646

You are new to SM so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.  Please stick to the crime and not the race.  TIA
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: November 21, 2009, 01:07:46 AM »

sorry to be misleading guys as of now this is the only valid review i have found for that exact hotel

I hope I'm wrong, but the first thought that ran through my mind upon reading this review was maybe the small children running through the hallways unattended by adults at 2-3 a.m. were trying to escape from somebody.  You better believe if I saw small children running around anywhere at 2-3 a.m. unattended, I'd call Hotel Security first and Police second... Child negligence at best, criminal at worst.  My personal philosophy is if a situation doesn't look/feel right after some observation, I call the Police and let them sort it out.  Did I mention I am sincerely grateful and thankful for my Police Dept.?  They are excellent! 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Justagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1135 on: November 21, 2009, 01:18:08 AM »

The dad confuses me. The aunt, well I figure she was the aunt, not the legal guardian or the mother, she has to do what the dad and mom wanted. From what she has said , her and the mom didn't really see eye to eye.
I think the aunt was the only reasonable person in the child's life. Everyone else seems either drug addicted or off their rocker.
maybe the aunt met someone & he was white and didn't approe of walking around with  shanyia?  just a thought.  Grasping at straws

Wow. That thought never even crossed my mind. 
I highly doubt that would be the case... Carey comes across as genuine, imo. Certainly not the type that would send a child they loved and cared for (very well, might I add) away because of something so ridiculously asinine...
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1136 on: November 21, 2009, 01:27:05 AM »

Hopefully no one thinks I was talking about race! I don't give a darn what color skin a person has, how much money they have or what God they have chosen to believe it. We are all in this together. My hatred for people that sell, rape and murder children goes beyond the color of their skin or what is in their bank accounts.

This is not about race however, it is about a little girl who was stunningly beautiful,  who died far too young at the hands of a man who doesn't deserve to take his next breath and a mother who sadly didn't realize just how precious her daughter was and how far better she was then the drugs she sold her for.
Justagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1137 on: November 21, 2009, 01:28:36 AM »

Janet

As a white woman who was raised by white parents on welfare, I take offense to those types of comments as well. This isn't directed to anyone specific here- but in general. I have no desire to read NG's Facebook because I have zero tolerance for that type of arrogant ignorance.
You're absolutely right... What is important is this sweet little girl that lost her life and the system that has failed her. Sad
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1138 on: November 21, 2009, 01:33:41 AM »

Janet

Janet, you are so right. When I was a child I loved to spend time with my grandparents who lived a very simple, humble lifestyle. They always had time to make me feel safe and special. My grandmother told me more than once "Not everyone can be rich, but everyone in America can be clean." The adults in Shaniya's life failed her on so many levels.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: November 21, 2009, 01:38:51 AM »

Janet

Perfectly said Janet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.