March 19, 2024, 12:11:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 711866 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: November 24, 2009, 01:39:26 PM »

snip from Razzy's post above to avoid stacking posts:

Good Morning! Brad didn't have day to day responsibilities for Shaniya.  I do believe he did want her to have a relationship with her mother, but I don't believe he was sending her there for good or he would have sent her with more of her clothes, and her favorate personal belongings. Since the devileggdonor seems to be a liar, perhaps she told Brad she didn't have a cell phone and used other peoples cell(even I don't have one) to contact him. Aunt Carey may have left messages with devilmoms family members for Shaniya to call ( just speculation ) I believe if Aunt Carey was really concerned something was wrong(not knowing about school, or hearing from Shaniya) she definitley would have called the police in a NY moment.

Razzy...Brad has said himself that he was letting Shaniya go live with the bio so that she could have a chance to be a mother..and just to add, he had not spoken to Shaniya since he dropped her off at aunt Carries house on October 2nd...7-8 days later, she was sent over to bio's house while Brad was still out of town...Carrie took her...what happened in those 7-8 days for Brad to decide to send her over to bio's mom when she was perfectly fine with Carrie? ...couldn't it have waited till he got back into town? what was the big hurry to get her over to the bio's house?
edited my own quote to correct Razzy....

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: November 24, 2009, 02:20:06 PM »

Cookie I think he said he last saw her on that day, not sure if he spoke to her or not after that. He told her to not forget to call him or something like that.

Why did he send her over to the moms, that is the million dollar question I think. When did he make the decision to allow AD the chance of being a mother to Shaniya? Was it while he was away? Was it before that? Why did the aunt only pack cloths for 2 days, is that what she was told? Was she under the impression she was only going for 2 days? Obviously that was the case or she would have packed more cloths. When did that change? Is this when AD expressed she would like the chance to be a mom, once Shaniya was already there? Was this after AD told the aunt she would not see Shaniya again? I have a feeling there is a piece of this intentionally being kept away from the public because it will cast light on a lack of responsibility Brad had and he is not willing to take responsibility for his role in this whole thing.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1442 on: November 24, 2009, 02:35:36 PM »

Brad on the Today show right now and M. Viera asking him if he thought that in hindsight does he think he might have had some culpability in Shaniya's murder by not checking into egg donor a little more and all he can say is sometimes we make bad decisions.  Bad decision?  Yeah, no, ya think?  I paraphrased all this but that's all I gathered and he threw the Lord's name around again.  Wonder if he was a God fearing man before all this?  I know it's a good thing to find God but I have always had a problem with people who find him AFTER they have done wrong.  Prisoners always find God behind bars!  If He was in their life before maybe they wouldn't have committed a crime.  Feeling Snarky today...too many beautiful children gone and there's bio dad doing the media tour a la Anthony.  What next, a foundation?  Just help and support all those excellent missing and exploited children foundations already in existence.  I'd like to see one parent not get in it for the dough!  I'm going to work before nanners get pitched at me all the way down here in FL!  See ya'll later.

No nanners getting pitched from me! 

And as to the part above I bolded........ ermmmm... yeah.

Neighbor Scott Rollston said a memorial page has been set up on Facebook and a foundation has been established in Shaniya's name. Donations can be made at the Wachovia Bank on Morganton Road.
http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953110

from the obit:
Memorial donations may be made to The Shaniya Davis Trust Fund, c/o Wachovia Bank, 4200 Morganton Road, Fayetteville, NC 28304. Services entrusted to Rogers and Breece Funeral Home, of Fayetteville.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/fayettevilleobserver/obituary.aspx?n=shaniya-n-davis&pid=136204823

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: November 24, 2009, 02:43:18 PM »

Thanks Tracygirl.

I believe that Carey Lockhart-Davis let Shaniya down but ... when I listen to Brad Lockhart ... the father of Shaniya Dave ... I want to scream ...

"BRAD ... BOW ... COME CLEAN AND ... SAY IT HOW IT IS!!! YOU DID NOT MAKE A MISTAKE.  IN YOUR OWN WORDS ... YOU ADMITTED YOU TOOK A CHANCE.   YOU LOST BIG TIME WHEN YOU GAMBLED ... WHEN YOU TOOK A CHANCE ... WITH A PRICELESS TREASURE ... A TREASURE BEYOND WORTH.   HEY ... YOU MAY HAVE LOST BIG TIME BUT ... SHANIYA LOST SO MUCH MORE.  THIS LITTLE GIRL'S GOD-GIVEN RIGHT TO LIFE WAS STOLEN.  IF YOU DID NOT KNOW THE LIFESTYLE AND THE DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS YOU ABANDONED YOUR DAUGHTER TO FOR ALMOST FIVE WEEKS ... YOU SHOULD HAVE."

Janet

+++++

Some Claim Shaniya Davis Was At Risk And Needed A Better Home
Nov. 19, 2009

Fayetteville, N.C.

Several people who were close to 5-year-old Shaniya Davis and her father Brad Lockhart say they tried to intervene in the child's life because they felt the little girl was at risk.

A close friend of Brad's, and his ex-father-in-law both say they offered to take in Shaniya rather than let her live with her mother, because they say when the child was in the custody of her mother, bad things happened to her.

"My wife says she saw cigarette burns on Shaniya's arms," said Brad's friend Tim Allen, who says he is very angry over what happened.

Byron Coleman, Brad's ex-father-in-law, said Shaniya "had burns on her legs, arms and things" after visits with her mother.

"She had a cigarette burn on the corner of her eye, which she claimed her grandma did when she went over there," added Shaniya's half sister Cheyenne Lockhart.

The three all claimed that the 5-year-old suffered physical abuse while in the custody of her mother.

"When you wanted sex that's where you went," Coleman said. "You knew what the girl was doing. You knew what she associated with, so why place your daughter in that situation?"

Because of that, Coleman blames Lockhart for Shaniya's death.

"To me Shaniya would be alive today if she wasn't placed in that situation," Coleman claims.

Coleman says he offered to give Shaniya a home, but says Brad declined his offer.

Allen tells a similar story.

"He had an alternative, I gave him a way out," Allen explained; however Lockhart would not let Allen take care of Shaniya.

"I'm fighting mad. All this could have been avoided," Allen said.

Allen had already taken in Shaniya's half sister Cheyenne, because she said her dad wouldn't take care of her.

And Cheyenne says Brad did not provide for Shaniya.

"He didn't take care of her, his girlfriends took care of her," she said. "He loved her, but she was raised by other people. He hasn't been in her life."

Meanwhile, the Cumberland County Department of Social Services said it can not comment on what it was doing in regard to Shaniya because those comments might compromise the on-going criminal investigation

http://wake.mync.com/site/wake/news/story/44620/some-claim-shaniya-davis-was-at-risk-and-needed-a-better-home

Slain N.C. girl’s aunt says mom was neglectful 
Nov . 17, 2009

The aunt of a 5-year-old girl whose body was found off a rural North Carolina road said Tuesday that she had a hard time letting the girl live temporarily at her mother's house because she believed the woman neglected her children.

"Antoinette and I never really got along because of the way that she neglected her children," Carey Lockhart-Davis said. "I feel robbed. I feel that Shaniya was robbed."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33989586/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Nancy Grace - November 19, 2009

BYRON COLEMAN, SHANIYA DAVIS` HALF-BROTHER:  My father recently gave her, Antoinette, a chance to give the mother a second chance to raise her daughter, I mean, because everybody deserves a second chance. Just like a convicted felon, I mean, he deserves a second chance because he could have changed.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0911/18/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1444 on: November 24, 2009, 03:02:41 PM »

4getUnot - Thanks for the nanners, the more help the better!  Sorting thru who's who in Shaniya's life, am amazed to find how many folks there actually are in her family, on both sides.  She was surrounded by an incredible amount of family. 

Seahorse - Thanks for that info on Carey, interesting!  From that we are able to confirm who she married, which helps in sorting out the Davis names.  Thanks again! 

Cookie - Thanks!  And yeppers, with this much family on each side, a who's who will sure help us to keep things straight.  Still confirming some names/relationships before posting this very longgggggggggggg list of folks.   Am glad to know this was helpful in other cases.  It's fun working together with other monkeys, pulling all of what we are finding together in one place. 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1445 on: November 24, 2009, 03:05:50 PM »

This pig raped a 5 year old girl.         
omg!! I wanted to believe I didn't see the face of a child rapist on the Tv I wanted to believe he was a poor excuse of a human being nothing more than a mule for a more evil individual....I truly hope he gets what he deserves for what he did to that baby!!! WE NEED STIFFER PUNISHMENTS FOR PEDOPHILES!!! There is no rehabilitation for that kind of human! Sad 

No empathy for the perp?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1446 on: November 24, 2009, 03:07:47 PM »

I really wish Brad would back away from his tv appearances, he doesn't help himself in the least, imo.

I totally agree Rosie!!  He seems to be doing himself NO favors by constantly being in the public eye.  Makes me wonder sometimes.. ya know?  I wish for him that he could/would take some time to quietly grieve.  Not sure how much grieving can be done with all these appearances/interviews etc.  Of course, everyone grieves in their own way.  And yet... I cannot think this will be a healthy thing for him, for long.  Carey seems determined to be at his side, and she is looking more and more like she's about to crash and burn.  Sigh. 

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: November 24, 2009, 03:18:05 PM »

Sorry for the O/T but I see you in the rafters Nut and u r a mod correct?? well i am not sure but is it ok to post a minors name who is not related to the crime/case being discussed, as in not been charged in the crime?? if this is not ok then u may want to head over to Elizabeth's thread, thanks again sorry for O/T
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: November 24, 2009, 03:42:28 PM »

Sorry for the O/T but I see you in the rafters Nut and u r a mod correct?? well i am not sure but is it ok to post a minors name who is not related to the crime/case being discussed, as in not been charged in the crime?? if this is not ok then u may want to head over to Elizabeth's thread, thanks again sorry for O/T

Thanks Scarey - I took care of it 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1449 on: November 24, 2009, 03:54:06 PM »

Cookie I think he said he last saw her on that day, not sure if he spoke to her or not after that. He told her to not forget to call him or something like that.

Why did he send her over to the moms, that is the million dollar question I think. When did he make the decision to allow AD the chance of being a mother to Shaniya? Was it while he was away? Was it before that? Why did the aunt only pack cloths for 2 days, is that what she was told? Was she under the impression she was only going for 2 days? Obviously that was the case or she would have packed more cloths. When did that change? Is this when AD expressed she would like the chance to be a mom, once Shaniya was already there? Was this after AD told the aunt she would not see Shaniya again? I have a feeling there is a piece of this intentionally being kept away from the public because it will cast light on a lack of responsibility Brad had and he is not willing to take responsibility for his role in this whole thing.

Good questions, TG!  Many of us have puzzled over these as well. 

Ya know, at first, I totally empathized with the dad.  Until some of what he said in one interview didn't quite match up with what he said in another.  Neither did some of it match up to what Carey was saying in her interviews.  And when that continued to happen, I had to take a closer look at all of what they both have been saying.  As well as body language etc.  As a result, I feel as you have said, that there is a piece of this intentionally being kept from the public.  I can feel it, can see the tension between Brad and Carey.  IMO, they do not seem to be the united front that Brad seems to need them to appear as. 

Am very curious as to why Ty has been so very silent in the public.  Has anyone heard anything from her?  And yet..... she seems to have played an important role in Shaniya's life, for an unknown amount of time anyway. 

We've wondered.... what happened that made Brad seem to suddenly come to a decision to let Antoinette have a chance to be a mother to Shaniya.  Why now?  Why such a seemingly quick decision?  Was his decision discussed with those who were actually taking care of Shaniya?  Were they in agreement?  Or was this totally Brad's decision without discussion with Carey/Ty?  Did he suddenly announce to them what he had decided and were they horrified, but realizing they didn't have a legal leg to stand on, to stop any of it?  And if so, was that the reason for the break-up between Brad and Ty?  Why does Carey stand by him?  He doesn't seem to come and stand by her when she was being interviewed and having a hard time, but she sure does that for him. 

Many questions.  But am thinking that if/when we can understand the dynamics between Brad/Carey/Ty, we may have our answers as to how such a sweet little girl ended up in the pits of hell.  So very differently than how she had seemed to have been living.  Am I laying blame at Brad's door?  Not for all that happened to Shaniya, no.  For her being over there in the first place, yes.  And THAT, in my opinion, ought to at the very least, come with a charge of negligence.  If even some of what I am thinking is what actually happened with Brad, then until he accepts the responsibility for THAT, then I don't want to hear preaching from him or anything else. 

But no matter what the actual truths are in this case.. I especially do not want to hear again from Brad that "God Did This for a Reason".  Errrrmmmm no He did not!! 

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: November 24, 2009, 03:54:11 PM »

Thanks Tracygirl.

I believe that Carey Lockhart-Davis let Shaniya down but ... when I listen to Brad Lockhart ... the father of Shaniya Dave ... I want to scream ...

"BRAD ... BOW ... COME CLEAN AND ... SAY IT HOW IT IS!!! YOU DID NOT MAKE A MISTAKE.  IN YOUR OWN WORDS ... YOU ADMITTED YOU TOOK A CHANCE.   YOU LOST BIG TIME WHEN YOU GAMBLED ... WHEN YOU TOOK A CHANCE ... WITH A PRICELESS TREASURE ... A TREASURE BEYOND WORTH.   HEY ... YOU MAY HAVE LOST BIG TIME BUT ... SHANIYA LOST SO MUCH MORE.  THIS LITTLE GIRL'S GOD-GIVEN RIGHT TO LIFE WAS STOLEN.  IF YOU DID NOT KNOW THE LIFESTYLE AND THE DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS YOU ABANDONED YOUR DAUGHTER TO FOR ALMOST FIVE WEEKS ... YOU SHOULD HAVE."

Janet

+++++

Nov. 19, 2009

Fayetteville, N.C.

Several people who were close to 5-year-old Shaniya Davis and her father Brad Lockhart say they tried to intervene in the child's life because they felt the little girl was at risk.

A close friend of Brad's, and his ex-father-in-law both say they offered to take in Shaniya rather than let her live with her mother, because they say when the child was in the custody of her mother, bad things happened to her.

"My wife says she saw cigarette burns on Shaniya's arms," said Brad's friend Tim Allen, who says he is very angry over what happened.

Byron Coleman, Brad's ex-father-in-law, said Shaniya "had burns on her legs, arms and things" after visits with her mother.

"She had a cigarette burn on the corner of her eye, which she claimed her grandma did when she went over there," added Shaniya's half sister Cheyenne Lockhart.

The three all claimed that the 5-year-old suffered physical abuse while in the custody of her mother.

"When you wanted sex that's where you went," Coleman said. "You knew what the girl was doing. You knew what she associated with, so why place your daughter in that situation?"

"To me Shaniya would be alive today if she wasn't placed in that situation," Coleman claims.

Coleman says he offered to give Shaniya a home, but says Brad declined his offer.

"He had an alternative, I gave him a way out," Allen explained; however Lockhart would not let Allen take care of Shaniya.

Allen had already taken in Shaniya's half sister Cheyenne, because she said her dad wouldn't take care of her.

"He didn't take care of her, his girlfriends took care of her," she said. "He loved her, but she was raised by other people. He hasn't been in her life."

Meanwhile, the Cumberland County Department of Social Services said it can not comment on what it was doing in regard to Shaniya because those comments might compromise the on-going criminal investigation

http://wake.mync.com/site/wake/news/story/44620/some-claim-shaniya-davis-was-at-risk-and-needed-a-better-home

Nov . 17, 2009

The aunt of a 5-year-old girl whose body was found off a rural North Carolina road said Tuesday that she had a hard time letting the girl live temporarily at her mother's house because she believed the woman neglected her children.

"Antoinette and I never really got along because of the way that she neglected her children," Carey Lockhart-Davis said. "I feel robbed. I feel that Shaniya was robbed."

BYRON COLEMAN, SHANIYA DAVIS` HALF-BROTHER:  My father recently gave her, Antoinette, a chance to give the mother a second chance to raise her daughter, I mean, because everybody deserves a second chance. Just like a convicted felon, I mean, he deserves a second chance because he could have changed.

Not to mention the TORTURE  Shaniya endured in the last hours of her life .Maybe Brad is trying to make himself feel better, if it were me the guilt would take  over me and I would not be able to cope at all much less be on TV..thats jmo

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: November 24, 2009, 03:59:20 PM »

Good questions, TG!  Many of us have puzzled over these as well. 

Ya know, at first, I totally empathized with the dad.  Until some of what he said in one interview didn't quite match up with what he said in another.  Neither did some of it match up to what Carey was saying in her interviews.  And when that continued to happen, I had to take a closer look at all of what they both have been saying.  As well as body language etc.  As a result, I feel as you have said, that there is a piece of this intentionally being kept from the public.  I can feel it, can see the tension between Brad and Carey.  IMO, they do not seem to be the united front that Brad seems to need them to appear as. 

Am very curious as to why Ty has been so very silent in the public.  Has anyone heard anything from her?  And yet..... she seems to have played an important role in Shaniya's life, for an unknown amount of time anyway. 

We've wondered.... what happened that made Brad seem to suddenly come to a decision to let Antoinette have a chance to be a mother to Shaniya.  Why now?  Why such a seemingly quick decision?  Was his decision discussed with those who were actually taking care of Shaniya?  Were they in agreement?  Or was this totally Brad's decision without discussion with Carey/Ty?  Did he suddenly announce to them what he had decided and were they horrified, but realizing they didn't have a legal leg to stand on, to stop any of it?  And if so, was that the reason for the break-up between Brad and Ty?  Why does Carey stand by him?  He doesn't seem to come and stand by her when she was being interviewed and having a hard time, but she sure does that for him. 

Many questions.  But am thinking that if/when we can understand the dynamics between Brad/Carey/Ty, we may have our answers as to how such a sweet little girl ended up in the pits of hell.  So very differently than how she had seemed to have been living.  Am I laying blame at Brad's door?  Not for all that happened to Shaniya, no.  For her being over there in the first place, yes.  And THAT, in my opinion, ought to at the very least, come with a charge of negligence.  If even some of what I am thinking is what actually happened with Brad, then until he accepts the responsibility for THAT, then I don't want to hear preaching from him or anything else. 

But no matter what the actual truths are in this case.. I especially do not want to hear again from Brad that "God Did This for a Reason".  Errrrmmmm no He did not!! 

God may have taken a precious gift back from Brad that he gave him...because Shaniya was not cherished as she should have been.jmo

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: November 24, 2009, 04:00:39 PM »

Thanks Scarey - I took care of it 

tHANK YOU 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: November 24, 2009, 05:03:50 PM »

Snipped from Wykes post...

If even some of what I am thinking is what actually happened with Brad, then until he accepts the responsibility for THAT, then I don't want to hear preaching from him or anything else. 

I am with you on this one, let me tell you it has my angry and the only thing I can think of is he is trying to deflect his god given responsibility back on to God himself! It is frustrating to me. I want to hear him say, yes I made a mistake, I screwed up, I feel awful, I should never have sent her there, I should have protected her....nothing, we get nothing other then we make decisions and pray they are the best but sometimes bad intentions get in the way! What? Ugh he frustrates me! Makes me wonder if he relied simply on prayer to give him the answers and he didn't check anything out for himself. To me, prayer is great, I pray for goodness sakes but I also stand on my own two feet and do what I have to and need to, to protect my children.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: November 24, 2009, 05:15:43 PM »

If even some of what I am thinking is what actually happened with Brad, then until he accepts the responsibility for THAT, then I don't want to hear preaching from him or anything else. 

I am with you on this one, let me tell you it has my angry and the only thing I can think of is he is trying to deflect his god given responsibility back on to God himself! It is frustrating to me. I want to hear him say, yes I made a mistake, I screwed up, I feel awful, I should never have sent her there, I should have protected her....nothing, we get nothing other then we make decisions and pray they are the best but sometimes bad intentions get in the way! What? Ugh he frustrates me! Makes me wonder if he relied simply on prayer to give him the answers and he didn't check anything out for himself. To me, prayer is great, I pray for goodness sakes but I also stand on my own two feet and do what I have to and need to, to protect my children.

I agree with all you said, Tracy.  Brad is not accepting any responsibility and he has "Lawyered Up".
I think that he is scared to death of being charged, possibably with more than negligence.
The lawyer said that he had to wait and see what the police were going to do.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: November 24, 2009, 05:16:29 PM »

Good Morning! Brad didn't have day to day responsibilities for Shaniya.  I do believe he did want her to have a relationship with her mother, but I don't believe he was sending her there for good or he would have sent her with more of her clothes, and her favorate personal belongings. Since the devileggdonor seems to be a liar, perhaps she told Brad she didn't have a cell phone and used other peoples cell(even I don't have one) to contact him. Aunt Carey may have left messages with devilmoms family members for Shaniya to call ( just speculation ) I believe if Aunt Carey was really concerned something was wrong(not knowing about school, or hearing from Shaniya) she definitley would have called the police in a NY moment.

Jazzy...Brad has said himself that he was letting Shaniya go live with the bio so that she could have a chance to be a mother..and just to add, he had not spoken to Shaniya since he dropped her off at aunt Carries house on October 2nd...7-8 days later, she was sent over to bio's house while Brad was still out of town...Carrie took her...what happened in those 7-8 days for Brad to decide to send her over to bio's mom when she was perfectly fine with Carrie? ...couldn't it have waited till he got back into town? what was the big hurry to get her over to the bio's house?

Carey said he thought it was just for the weekend.  She packed two days worth of clothes for her.  When did the  'having a chance to be a mother" conversation take place?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: November 24, 2009, 05:19:23 PM »

God allows us to make choices and to me Brad made some wrong choices...as I said before I think Brad would like to blame anyone but himself for the bad choices he made with Shaniya and also with his other children.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: November 24, 2009, 05:20:11 PM »

Thanks Tracygirl.

Janet

+++++

Nov. 19, 2009

Fayetteville, N.C.

Nov . 17, 2009

I agree Janet, He gambled and lost. You know considering his lack of acknowlegdment for his part in this whole thing to the point in admitting he shouldnt have sent the child there, maybe he is stubbern and bull headed. That type of person is not easy to get along with. I wonder if Carey kept quiet and didn't push because she didn't want Brad to take her away from her. Or she talked but he refused to listen. According to many people he was told there was something not quite right.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: November 24, 2009, 05:30:52 PM »

This is not your typical parent mistake or parental bad choice like allowing a child to walk down the street alone or allowing a child to walk home from school, this to me is far, far worse. Can he be charged with something?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: November 24, 2009, 05:33:48 PM »

Jazzy...Brad has said himself that he was letting Shaniya go live with the bio so that she could have a chance to be a mother..and just to add, he had not spoken to Shaniya since he dropped her off at aunt Carries house on October 2nd...7-8 days later, she was sent over to bio's house while Brad was still out of town...Carrie took her...what happened in those 7-8 days for Brad to decide to send her over to bio's mom when she was perfectly fine with Carrie? ...couldn't it have waited till he got back into town? what was the big hurry to get her over to the bio's house?

Carey said he thought it was just for the weekend.  She packed two days worth of clothes for her.  When did the  'having a chance to be a mother" conversation take place?

When in deed...because of the cloths and given the fact we know there was a phone call between the aunt and the mom which ended with AD saying she would not see Shaniya again, is it safe to assume this is when AD asked for a chance and to keep Shaniya?
What was that fight over, AD had to punish Shaniya or the aunt had to punish Shaniya for fighting with the cousins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.