March 18, 2024, 09:40:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 711820 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: November 25, 2009, 12:17:14 PM »

I was at the grocery store last night and the cashier's were talking about Shaniya's case and how sad it was. I live in Sacramento, Ca so I was surprised, but yes indeed everyone I know is talking about this tragedy too. This little girl's death has touched people all around the country (maybe even the world) profoundly.

I hope everyone has a safe Thanksgiving.

The Shaniya's case has touched my heart in a way that no other missing child case.  Something akin to some parents of other missing children ... Brad took "took a chance" with Shaniya's well-being despite the potential risks.  However ... the evil that must lurk inside a mother who would throw their child into the lions' den for her own financial benefit is something I cannot comprehend.  As another poster said and I agree ... "I would take a bullet to protect my child from harm".

Tina ... I hope you and other American Monkeys have a nice Thanksgiving.

This Canadian Monkey and her hubby will be taking the short drive across the line and celebrating the occassion at the home of youngest son's Dutch American inlaws.  I am hoping the border lineups are not too long.  We have been invited to spend the night but ... I like my own bed.

Janet

Janet, have a wonderful Thanksgiving.....

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1541 on: November 25, 2009, 01:06:09 PM »

jmo
the only person that could have, prevented this tragedy,was AD by not giving MM the child
 since she didnt, MM would be next, since he didnt, now there is a raped and murdered child
by MM hands, that the mother, could have prevented, from happening,

scenario
dad and mom, have not been to court to get legal custody of child
( and just because one parent has the child, that does not mean legal custody, by most states laws)
so either one could and would have to fight a child custody
battle, if they want to be the legal guardian/custodial parent
and since you brought it before the court, the courts would then be
forced to decide, which parent should have legal custody.

so maybe dad was, trying to show court he never harbored ill feelings
towards the mother, because he let her, have her when she was, ABLE to take
and care for her, so maybe he was using the trade back and forth, and living conditions
as part of his evidence, for his case to gain custody, which is not an easy task for the
fathers in these cases.

i dont think dad will ever say anymore on his decision, for why he let the mother, have her
for that time. i dont think dad or anyone, could have forsaw this tragedy
i know everyone wants to try and figure out how this could have been prevented
the answer is

Antoinette Nicole Davis

I don't think dad could have for seen these circumstances...I don't think they would have occurred to him in any way....and that's not a good thing.
First most of us would have checked out the situation before we sent our baby off, especially if the mother was a drug addicted part time hooker. In fact I think most would have fought for custody before this ever became an issue. Most people would fight to the end and he had the resources to do it too.
Second, family and friends said, well before her final weeks with her mother, that there was abuse going on, so he knew or had some idea things were far from safe for his baby. People were so concerned they offered to take over the care of this little girl...the father declined.
He nor anyone else checked the living conditions they were sending her into, one look at the outside of the trailer was an immediate red flag and an internal visit + a refusal to leave her there was warranted. If the mother refused to let the aunt look inside a call to the police would have seen them check the trailer and declare it unfit for human habitation.

There is no way she should have been with her mom at any time and everyone knows it.

Her life was in daddy's hands and he failed her miserably.

As for the perpetrators of these heinous acts on Shaniya, they are scum and nothing is expected of them, they are the filth we try to protect our babies from.

IMHO Only daddy could have saved her.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: November 25, 2009, 02:16:03 PM »

O/T where does everyone get the flags from?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: November 25, 2009, 02:30:41 PM »

O/T where does everyone get the flags from?

Tracygirl, I think Brandi has been making the flags 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: November 25, 2009, 02:48:52 PM »

thanks klass!
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: November 25, 2009, 02:59:07 PM »

snip from Penny post:

just saying there was nothing brad could  have done that would have happened in time for her to be saved...

all due respect Penny, but he could have tried...
i know what you mean cookie but what i am saying is that some of the things you guys are suggesting would not have worked and would  have actually counted against him in a custody battle later on... maybe he was going the realistic route rather then the emotional route maybe he had his eye on the bigger picture of hopes to gain legal custody of her and hence be able to protect her permanently...  no one would have guessed that this would have been her fate maybe not even the bio mom... and i don't mean she didn't doit i mean we don't know for a fact that ahead of time the plan was to rape once and kill right after... i'm sure when this was concocted her being killed was not part of the original plan

respect to you and your opinion...
I don't think that the plan was for Shaniya to end up dead either.....but she did..God bless her soul...
I still think that Brad was ready to move on with his life without Shaniya..that is why he so easily gave bio this child after so many years...he didn't even check where Shaniya would be living...she must have been so sad and so lonely...jmo...
if that was the case then why didn't he pawn her off on the neighbor or ex fil... now it is snowballing into you think he kind of wanted to get rid of her?
really?
i'm just going to go now

not get rid of her like get rid of her...like in her dying of course not..
but he must have had a reason for all of a sudden wanting her to go live with her bio after all this time..there was no good reason to have her go live with her bio in my opinion...Are you agreeing that his story that he wanted to give bio a chance to be a mother to Shaniya was his chief reason for sending her off to live with someone that he knew was not stable?really? 
i was saying you meant he wanted her dead but you did make it sound like he was more than happy to have her live elsewhere and i just don't thiink that is the case i really stand by my sayingf that legally he had no choice butto return her to the bio mom who in reality had legal full custody of her... that is all i don't think he ever said he thought it was the best idea in the world he did say he was giving her a chance but it wasn't even his decision to begin with there was nothing he could do to prevent it .... let's say he didn't let her go... all mom would have to do is call the police and she would have gotten her and he probably would have had kidnapping charges pressed against him... then who would have been there to try and protect shaniya?
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1546 on: November 25, 2009, 04:22:29 PM »

Brandi, I heard a rumor that you were going to make me a Justice for Nevaeh flag.   

Razzy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1547 on: November 25, 2009, 04:46:17 PM »

Cookie I think he said he last saw her on that day, not sure if he spoke to her or not after that. He told her to not forget to call him or something like that.

Why did he send her over to the moms, that is the million dollar question I think. When did he make the decision to allow AD the chance of being a mother to Shaniya? Was it while he was away? Was it before that? Why did the aunt only pack cloths for 2 days, is that what she was told? Was she under the impression she was only going for 2 days? Obviously that was the case or she would have packed more cloths. When did that change? Is this when AD expressed she would like the chance to be a mom, once Shaniya was already there? Was this after AD told the aunt she would not see Shaniya again? I have a feeling there is a piece of this intentionally being kept away from the public because it will cast light on a lack of responsibility Brad had and he is not willing to take responsibility for his role in this whole thing.

Good questions, TG!  Many of us have puzzled over these as well. 

Ya know, at first, I totally empathized with the dad.  Until some of what he said in one interview didn't quite match up with what he said in another.  Neither did some of it match up to what Carey was saying in her interviews.  And when that continued to happen, I had to take a closer look at all of what they both have been saying.  As well as body language etc.  As a result, I feel as you have said, that there is a piece of this intentionally being kept from the public.  I can feel it, can see the tension between Brad and Carey.  IMO, they do not seem to be the united front that Brad seems to need them to appear as. 

Am very curious as to why Ty has been so very silent in the public.  Has anyone heard anything from her?  And yet..... she seems to have played an important role in Shaniya's life, for an unknown amount of time anyway. 

We've wondered.... what happened that made Brad seem to suddenly come to a decision to let Antoinette have a chance to be a mother to Shaniya.  Why now?  Why such a seemingly quick decision?  Was his decision discussed with those who were actually taking care of Shaniya?  Were they in agreement?  Or was this totally Brad's decision without discussion with Carey/Ty?  Did he suddenly announce to them what he had decided and were they horrified, but realizing they didn't have a legal leg to stand on, to stop any of it?  And if so, was that the reason for the break-up between Brad and Ty?  Why does Carey stand by him?  He doesn't seem to come and stand by her when she was being interviewed and having a hard time, but she sure does that for him. 

Many questions.  But am thinking that if/when we can understand the dynamics between Brad/Carey/Ty, we may have our answers as to how such a sweet little girl ended up in the pits of hell.  So very differently than how she had seemed to have been living.  Am I laying blame at Brad's door?  Not for all that happened to Shaniya, no.  For her being over there in the first place, yes.  And THAT, in my opinion, ought to at the very least, come with a charge of negligence.  If even some of what I am thinking is what actually happened with Brad, then until he accepts the responsibility for THAT, then I don't want to hear preaching from him or anything else. 

But no matter what the actual truths are in this case.. I especially do not want to hear again from Brad that "God Did This for a Reason".  Errrrmmmm no He did not!! 

God may have taken a precious gift back from Brad that he gave him...because Shaniya was not cherished as she should have been.jmo

I find this post offensive.I read it yesterday but had to let it go for awhile but couldn't. Are you just razzin` me? So the God you believe in ( certainly not mine)
kinda led Mcneil to brutally rape and murder Shaniya to punish and be a Indian giver with Shainya because Brad didn't cherish her enough according to your standards? Was this same God responsible for Somer Thompsons death to punish her mom because she had to walk home from school? or making John Couey rape and bury alive Jessica Lunsford to punish her dad for not being home that night and spent the night at his g/f? or punish Elizabeth Olten father and brother because they are in prison and used Alyssa to punish them? Did they not cherish them enough?

Should we blame God for the slaughter at Ft. Hood? or blame the shooter, or the military who actually had red flags for years. God had nothing to do with Shaniya's death or any other child's, nor did Brad, but EVIL did and it goes by the name of baby seller devileggdonor and evil, vile, discusting rapist/ murderer. And I am believer in the death penality, mostly when it comes to crimes against children. IMO

RAZZY - I don't agree with everyone in the forum either but I don't let others beliefs get to me.   You are out of line attacking the poster, please restrain yourself next time.

In my opinion for whatever reason Shaniya's dad let her down.  It didn't make sense to give Antoinette a chance at being a mom.  Sounds like it was well known in the family that Antoinette had substance abuse problems, so is that where you want to leave your 5yr old girl?  So why did he?  I'm affraid we'll never know but it was Shaniya that paid the ultimate price for his lack of judgement.  Everyone in Shaniya's life let her down.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 08:07:43 PM by klaasend » Logged
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: November 25, 2009, 05:12:07 PM »

o/t but just goes to show how close you have to keep your kids these days
http://www.telegram.com/article/20091125/NEWS/911259988/1116
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: November 25, 2009, 05:19:43 PM »

o/t but just goes to show how close you have to keep your kids these days
http://www.telegram.com/article/20091125/NEWS/911259988/1116

My goodness...what is this world coming to??? that poor little kid....

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: November 25, 2009, 05:27:29 PM »

Oh my god a dressing room? That poor kid, wth is wrong with people!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: November 25, 2009, 07:20:55 PM »

Don't miss Dana Pretzer at 9pm ET tonight!

Razzy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1552 on: November 25, 2009, 08:43:51 PM »

Cookie I think he said he last saw her on that day, not sure if he spoke to her or not after that. He told her to not forget to call him or something like that.

Why did he send her over to the moms, that is the million dollar question I think. When did he make the decision to allow AD the chance of being a mother to Shaniya? Was it while he was away? Was it before that? Why did the aunt only pack cloths for 2 days, is that what she was told? Was she under the impression she was only going for 2 days? Obviously that was the case or she would have packed more cloths. When did that change? Is this when AD expressed she would like the chance to be a mom, once Shaniya was already there? Was this after AD told the aunt she would not see Shaniya again? I have a feeling there is a piece of this intentionally being kept away from the public because it will cast light on a lack of responsibility Brad had and he is not willing to take responsibility for his role in this whole thing.

Ya know, at first, I totally empathized with the dad.  Until some of what he said in one interview didn't quite match up with what he said in another.  Neither did some of it match up to what Carey was saying in her interviews.  And when that continued to happen, I had to take a closer look at all of what they both have been saying.  As well as body language etc.  As a result, I feel as you have said, that there is a piece of this intentionally being kept from the public.  I can feel it, can see the tension between Brad and Carey.  IMO, they do not seem to be the united front that Brad seems to need them to appear as. 

Am very curious as to why Ty has been so very silent in the public.  Has anyone heard anything from her?  And yet..... she seems to have played an important role in Shaniya's life, for an unknown amount of time anyway. 

We've wondered.... what happened that made Brad seem to suddenly come to a decision to let Antoinette have a chance to be a mother to Shaniya.  Why now?  Why such a seemingly quick decision?  Was his decision discussed with those who were actually taking care of Shaniya?  Were they in agreement?  Or was this totally Brad's decision without discussion with Carey/Ty?  Did he suddenly announce to them what he had decided and were they horrified, but realizing they didn't have a legal leg to stand on, to stop any of it?  And if so, was that the reason for the break-up between Brad and Ty?  Why does Carey stand by him?  He doesn't seem to come and stand by her when she was being interviewed and having a hard time, but she sure does that for him. 

Many questions.  But am thinking that if/when we can understand the dynamics between Brad/Carey/Ty, we may have our answers as to how such a sweet little girl ended up in the pits of hell.  So very differently than how she had seemed to have been living.  Am I laying blame at Brad's door?  Not for all that happened to Shaniya, no.  For her being over there in the first place, yes.  And THAT, in my opinion, ought to at the very least, come with a charge of negligence.  If even some of what I am thinking is what actually happened with Brad, then until he accepts the responsibility for THAT, then I don't want to hear preaching from him or anything else. 

But no matter what the actual truths are in this case.. I especially do not want to hear again from Brad that "God Did This for a Reason".  Errrrmmmm no He did not!! 

God may have taken a precious gift back from Brad that he gave him...because Shaniya was not cherished as she should have been.jmo

I find this post offensive.I read it yesterday but had to let it go for awhile but couldn't. Are you just razzin` me? So the God you believe in ( certainly not mine)
kinda led Mcneil to brutally rape and murder Shaniya to punish and be a Indian giver with Shainya because Brad didn't cherish her enough according to your standards? Was this same God responsible for Somer Thompsons death to punish her mom because she had to walk home from school? or making John Couey rape and bury alive Jessica Lunsford to punish her dad for not being home that night and spent the night at his g/f? or punish Elizabeth Olten father and brother because they are in prison and used Alyssa to punish them? Did they not cherish them enough?

Should we blame God for the slaughter at Ft. Hood? or blame the shooter, or the military who actually had red flags for years. God had nothing to do with Shaniya's death or any other child's, nor did Brad, but EVIL did and it goes by the name of baby seller devileggdonor and evil, vile, discusting rapist/ murderer. And I am believer in the death penality, mostly when it comes to crimes against children. IMO

RAZZY - I don't agree with everyone in the forum either but I don't let others beliefs get to me.   You are out of line attacking the poster, please restrain yourself next time.

In my opinion for whatever reason Shaniya's dad let her down.  It didn't make sense to give Antoinette a chance at being a mom.  Sounds like it was well known in the family that Antoinette had substance abuse problems, so is that where you want to leave your 5yr old girl?  So why did he?  I'm affraid we'll never know but it was Shaniya that paid the ultimate price for his lack of judgement.  Everyone in Shaniya's life let her down.

You're the one who blamed God, I have every right to disagree and defend him/her (whoever you choose to worship/believe in). Do not NOT chastize me( that's up to the mods), it was not against you, it was against your post. And I did restrain myself, I can make the devil's ears burn hotter when I'm mad. God does not punish children through rape and murder and take them away because the parent did not "cherish " them enough".What gives you the right to second guess any decision a parent makes whether it's right or wrong? Do you have any idea how many parents who lost a child because of a bad choice they made pray 24/7 they could go back and change it? Adam Walsh's mom who thought is was ok to leave Adam in the toy dept. I never blamed them. I don't kick hearts when they are broken and shattered. I'm done with this discussion. I had my say.

I said what I wanted to. I feel better. I do honestly wish you and all Monkeys a Happy Thanksgivings. IMO
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: November 25, 2009, 08:49:24 PM »

errr...Razzy....the Red print was from Klaas, who  is Admin/Monkey in charge and all of that....just to let you know...
peace
 and hope that you have a nice Thanksgiving as well...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: November 25, 2009, 08:55:56 PM »

You're the one who blamed God, I have every right to disagree and defend him/her (whoever you choose to worship/believe in). Do not NOT chastize me( that's up to the mods), it was not against you, it was against your post. And I did restrain myself, I can make the devil's ears burn hotter when I'm mad. God does not punish children through rape and murder and take them away because the parent did not "cherish " them enough".What gives you the right to second guess any decision a parent makes whether it's right or wrong? Do you have any idea how many parents who lost a child because of a bad choice they made pray 24/7 they could go back and change it? Adam Walsh's mom who thought is was ok to leave Adam in the toy dept. I never blamed them. I don't kick hearts when they are broken and shattered. I'm done with this discussion. I had my say.

I said what I wanted to. I feel better. I do honestly wish you and all Monkeys a Happy Thanksgivings. IMO

Razzy - I'm chastizing you for chastizing another poster.  It was me not her that chastized you and I DO have every right to do that as ADMIN here at SM.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: November 25, 2009, 08:56:25 PM »

Don't miss Dana Pretzer at 9pm ET tonight!

Click on the link below:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Razzy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1556 on: November 25, 2009, 09:05:26 PM »

Razzy - I'm chastizing you for chastizing another poster.  It was me not her that chastized you and I DO have every right to do that as ADMIN here at SM.

I stand corrected, I apologize. I didn't realize I was chastizing her. It was her post that offended me. I apologize to mymonkey and the board. I didn't see your name on the post. anyone feel free to give me eyerolls or whack me with a hammer. I have my big girl pants on, I can take it.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: November 25, 2009, 09:13:03 PM »

I posted that and maybe did not use the right wording.....Never do I doubt the love God has for a human being, I never ment to offend anyone.....lesson learned I will never discuss God again or politics.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: November 25, 2009, 09:18:13 PM »

I posted that and maybe did not use the right wording.....Never do I doubt the love God has for a human being, I never ment to offend anyone.....lesson learned I will never discuss God again or politics.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: November 25, 2009, 09:23:57 PM »

razzy...Let me just add I was only discussing Shaniya's case not all the ones you mentioned and I will stand firm that Shaniya was let down by the people that was responsible for her well being..and the last thing I want is a monkey mud slinging with another member of sm.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.