March 28, 2024, 04:27:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 712737 times)
Razzy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1560 on: November 25, 2009, 10:02:54 PM »

Cookie I think he said he last saw her on that day, not sure if he spoke to her or not after that. He told her to not forget to call him or something like that.

Why did he send her over to the moms, that is the million dollar question I think. When did he make the decision to allow AD the chance of being a mother to Shaniya? Was it while he was away? Was it before that? Why did the aunt only pack cloths for 2 days, is that what she was told? Was she under the impression she was only going for 2 days? Obviously that was the case or she would have packed more cloths. When did that change? Is this when AD expressed she would like the chance to be a mom, once Shaniya was already there? Was this after AD told the aunt she would not see Shaniya again? I have a feeling there is a piece of this intentionally being kept away from the public because it will cast light on a lack of responsibility Brad had and he is not willing to take responsibility for his role in this whole thing.

Good questions, TG!  Many of us have puzzled over these as well. 

Ya know, at first, I totally empathized with the dad.  Until some of what he said in one interview didn't quite match up with what he said in another.  Neither did some of it match up to what Carey was saying in her interviews.  And when that continued to happen, I had to take a closer look at all of what they both have been saying.  As well as body language etc.  As a result, I feel as you have said, that there is a piece of this intentionally being kept from the public.  I can feel it, can see the tension between Brad and Carey.  IMO, they do not seem to be the united front that Brad seems to need them to appear as. 

Am very curious as to why Ty has been so very silent in the public.  Has anyone heard anything from her?  And yet..... she seems to have played an important role in Shaniya's life, for an unknown amount of time anyway. 

We've wondered.... what happened that made Brad seem to suddenly come to a decision to let Antoinette have a chance to be a mother to Shaniya.  Why now?  Why such a seemingly quick decision?  Was his decision discussed with those who were actually taking care of Shaniya?  Were they in agreement?  Or was this totally Brad's decision without discussion with Carey/Ty?  Did he suddenly announce to them what he had decided and were they horrified, but realizing they didn't have a legal leg to stand on, to stop any of it?  And if so, was that the reason for the break-up between Brad and Ty?  Why does Carey stand by him?  He doesn't seem to come and stand by her when she was being interviewed and having a hard time, but she sure does that for him. 

Many questions.  But am thinking that if/when we can understand the dynamics between Brad/Carey/Ty, we may have our answers as to how such a sweet little girl ended up in the pits of hell.  So very differently than how she had seemed to have been living.  Am I laying blame at Brad's door?  Not for all that happened to Shaniya, no.  For her being over there in the first place, yes.  And THAT, in my opinion, ought to at the very least, come with a charge of negligence.  If even some of what I am thinking is what actually happened with Brad, then until he accepts the responsibility for THAT, then I don't want to hear preaching from him or anything else. 

But no matter what the actual truths are in this case.. I especially do not want to hear again from Brad that "God Did This for a Reason".  Errrrmmmm no He did not!! 

God may have taken a precious gift back from Brad that he gave him...because Shaniya was not cherished as she should have been.jmo

I find this post offensive.I read it yesterday but had to let it go for awhile but couldn't. Are you just razzin` me? So the God you believe in ( certainly not mine)
kinda led Mcneil to brutally rape and murder Shaniya to punish and be a Indian giver with Shainya because Brad didn't cherish her enough according to your standards? Was this same God responsible for Somer Thompsons death to punish her mom because she had to walk home from school? or making John Couey rape and bury alive Jessica Lunsford to punish her dad for not being home that night and spent the night at his g/f? or punish Elizabeth Olten father and brother because they are in prison and used Alyssa to punish them? Did they not cherish them enough?

Should we blame God for the slaughter at Ft. Hood? or blame the shooter, or the military who actually had red flags for years. God had nothing to do with Shaniya's death or any other child's, nor did Brad, but EVIL did and it goes by the name of baby seller devileggdonor and evil, vile, discusting rapist/ murderer. And I am believer in the death penality, mostly when it comes to crimes against children. IMO

RAZZY - I don't agree with everyone in the forum either but I don't let others beliefs get to me.   You are out of line attacking the poster, please restrain yourself next time.

In my opinion for whatever reason Shaniya's dad let her down.  It didn't make sense to give Antoinette a chance at being a mom.  Sounds like it was well known in the family that Antoinette had substance abuse problems, so is that where you want to leave your 5yr old girl?  So why did he?  I'm affraid we'll never know but it was Shaniya that paid the ultimate price for his lack of judgement.  Everyone in Shaniya's life let her down.

I posted that and maybe did not use the right wording.....Never do I doubt the love God has for a human being, I never ment to offend anyone.....lesson learned I will never discuss God again or politics.
[/quote

ok mymonkey that's a deal, we won't discuss either of them. I took your words to heart and let them get to me, I shouldn't have, I apologize. Boy Klass snuck up on me, I thought it was you replying. Coldwater got me the  1/first time I went to the political board, ACK. Never again. I'm OT. Wonder if and when devilmama's gonna be charged with murder?

an angelic monkey HAPPY THANKSGIVING
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: November 25, 2009, 10:07:54 PM »

peace to all you good monkeys!
hope that everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving! I am turning in  for tonight but I will check in here tomorrow for any news....take care everyone! night!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: November 25, 2009, 10:11:55 PM »

Happy Thanks Giving to all My Sweet Monkey's  Mods, Monkey  Friends and Future Monkey's..

I Give Thanks to meeting all of you whether we agree to disagree as we are all here for Justice to be Served... God Bless you All..

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: November 25, 2009, 11:24:46 PM »

razzy

Shaniya being raped and murdered has been the most emotional case I have seen in my life,

we all watched it unfold before our own eyes and that has taken a toll on many. I wish she was as

well watched over by the adults in her life as she has been on this forum we all want justice for Shaniya and I am afraid that will be long time coming. One more thing that grinds on me is when it is reported that MM and AD have been moved to another location for their safety...I think about how Shaniya did not have a chance to be moved for her protection, so many failed this angel an angelic monkey

« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 11:55:26 PM by klaasend » Logged

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1564 on: November 26, 2009, 01:36:08 AM »

NBA great Shaquille O'Neal pays for Shaniya's funeral

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/26/955599

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1565 on: November 26, 2009, 01:41:41 AM »

from the above link:

Share this story:  Add to Yahoo Bookmarks   Add to Facebook   Add to Delicious   Add to Twitter   Add to Reddit   Add to StumbleUpon   Add to Digg   Add to MySpace   Add to Google Bookmarks
Who would you like us to say this is from?   
What is your email address?   
What email address would you like us to send it to?   

Published: 10:39 PM, Wed Nov 25, 2009
By Nick Needham
Staff writer

The story of what happened to Shaniya Davis has affected thousands of people, including NBA star Shaquille O'Neal, who paid for the slain 5-year-old child's funeral.

"He was very touched by the story, and requested how to get in touch with the family," said a Cleveland Cavaliers spokesperson, who confirmed Wednesday that O'Neal paid for the service.

More than 2,000 people attended Shaniya's funeral at Manna Church on Sunday. She was buried at Fayetteville Memorial Cemetery.

Corey Breece, of Rogers and Breece Funeral Home, would not reveal Wednesday the cost of the child's service. However, he said the cost of a child's funeral "averages around $4,500."

Bradley Lockhart, 39, the child's father, could not be reached for comment. A family friend, Vaughn Eason, said the family was out of town for the holidays.

<snip>

Bradley Lockhart and his family had setup a trust fund in memory of Shaniya to help raise money to pay for the funeral.

Eason said last week that any leftover funds earmarked for Shaniya's funeral would go to local charities, groups and agencies that help neglected or abused children.

"Being a law enforcement guy that investigates crimes against children, I wanted to be able to help in some way," Shaq told the Cleveland newspaper.

Shaq completed reserve officer's training when he lived in Los Angeles and Miami, the Cavaliers spokesperson said Wednesday. His last certification was in 2005.

Performing random acts of kindness is nothing new for Shaq.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1566 on: November 26, 2009, 02:13:34 AM »

o/t but just goes to show how close you have to keep your kids these days
http://www.telegram.com/article/20091125/NEWS/911259988/1116

Thanks Penny, I found this too be very interesting especially because of the last name, it could belong over in Sandra Cantu's thread.

Klass Do you think this should alos be posted on Sandra's thread.  Note the offender's last name.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1567 on: November 26, 2009, 09:44:23 AM »

Shaquille is a good guy, that was very thoughtful of him to do that  an angelic monkey       I also believe all in Shaniya's life let her down, but like I said yesterday, the consciences of the people that let her down, will forever eat away at them.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: November 26, 2009, 09:55:33 AM »

Thanks Penny, I found this too be very interesting especially because of the last name, it could belong over in Sandra Cantu's thread.

Klass Do you think this should alos be posted on Sandra's thread.  Note the offender's last name.

Good idea, I'll copy it over there 
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: November 26, 2009, 10:22:28 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  My only wish not able to come true is that these babies should be here right now.  God Bless ya'll and your families and the families of the missing and deceased.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1570 on: November 26, 2009, 10:49:46 AM »

Shaquille is a good guy, that was very thoughtful of him to do that  an angelic monkey       I also believe all in Shaniya's life let her down, but like I said yesterday, the consciences of the people that let her down, will forever eat away at them.
ITA No Rose, Shaq is a great person, plus he is very funny and personable. Cheers to you Shaqdaddy for helping with the funeral.

Happy Thanksgiving Monkeys. JSM and Josef

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: November 26, 2009, 01:02:37 PM »

Happy Thanks Giving to all My Sweet Monkey's  Mods, Monkey  Friends and Future Monkey's..

I Give Thanks to meeting all of you whether we agree to disagree as we are all here for Justice to be Served... God Bless you All..

thank you and Happy Thanks Giving to you and all the rest of the monkeys

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: November 26, 2009, 01:09:06 PM »

that was very kind of Shaq...

wonder where the money will go now if any was collected for Shaniya's funeral....I can only hope that the funds will go to help other missing or exploited children or towards a playground at a children's center with Shaniya's name on it...something so that she will treasured and honored...

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: November 26, 2009, 01:28:42 PM »

Reply #1572 on: Today at 01:09:06 PM
cookie said

wonder where the money will go now if any was collected for Shaniya's funeral....I can only hope that the funds
will go to help other missing or exploited children or towards a playground at a children's center with Shaniya's
 name on it...something so that she will treasured and honored...

i thought i had read here or on the net that, left over money would be for a foundation
in Shaniya's name, or money would go to the missing network
i could have that wrong to many cases, to follow in the last to months
may have been another childs fund, that said that
but i like the idea of a permanet marker for her

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: November 26, 2009, 01:31:00 PM »

Reply #1572 on: Today at 01:09:06 PM
cookie said

wonder where the money will go now if any was collected for Shaniya's funeral....I can only hope that the funds
will go to help other missing or exploited children or towards a playground at a children's center with Shaniya's
 name on it...something so that she will treasured and honored...

i thought i had read here or on the net that, left over money would be for a foundation
in Shaniya's name, or money would go to the missing network
i could have that wrong to many cases, to follow in the last to months
may have been another childs fund, that said that
but i like the idea of a permanet marker for her
an angelic monkey an angelic monkey  me too!

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: November 27, 2009, 01:26:15 AM »

http://www.telegram.com/article/20091125/NEWS/911259988/1116   O.k., I am livid here!  Since when do suspects get to determine where they will be questioned because they feel embarrassed?!!!   

Days like this I am almost sure authority, logic, common sense, and intelligence are nearly dead in America...or at least in the Judicial system!  Have we become such a touchy-feely, wimpy, spineless, politically correct, sniveling, afraid group of people that we bow down to everyone's demands?  I cannot respect a judge who allows suspects to control when and in what manner they will be questioned, who control both judge and courtroom.  We are reaping the dumbing down of our society.  Wonder what Mr. Suspect is soooo afraid of?  Couldn't be deportation because we don't do that anymore...that's so mean, don't you know.  We just legalize them and give them free healthcare. Yes, sarcasm intended.  (Whiny Voice)  "Why can't we just all get along?"   Newsflash:  Didn't we learn anything in Kindergarten? Not everyone is nice, obeys the rules, and is kind to one another= plays nice or fair.  It is utter foolishness to pacify and molly-coddle suspects/criminals with kid gloves because "we might offend someone".  Well, I'm sure that young man in the JC Penney's fitting room was mighty offended when he was attacked and molested!  Somehow, he doesn't seem to matter or count.  Mr. Suspect needs to appear in court and answer the charges against him, whether he likes it or not.  Having a relative that worked for them, JC Penney most likely has video of the young man entering the dressing room doorway and the associate (aka suspect) entering after him.  Likewise, I would nearly bet a paycheck there's video of both exiting the dressing room doorway that will more than likely show the young man's demeanor after the attack (not to mention various surveillance cameras on the way to the exits, as well).  If he's guilty, there are no stairwells to hide in in prison.  He might want to think about that for awhile.

On that note, I'm out of here.  Sorry if this is a little strong.  I personally have waaaaaay too many friends this stuff has happened to.  The stats on sexual abuse are so skewed because far more goes unreported.   When it is reported, it's likely to get plea bargained down, particularly if it's a first-offense (like a perp should get some kind of gold star or free pass for only having one offense?!).  Some days I think Justice is not only voluntarily blind, but voluntarily deaf, dumb, and stupid as well.  **No offense intended to anyone with any kind of disability.  I hope none taken.**

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1576 on: November 27, 2009, 08:29:18 AM »

http://www.telegram.com/article/20091125/NEWS/911259988/1116   O.k., I am livid here!  Since when do suspects get to determine where they will be questioned because they feel embarrassed?!!!   

Days like this I am almost sure authority, logic, common sense, and intelligence are nearly dead in America...or at least in the Judicial system!  Have we become such a touchy-feely, wimpy, spineless, politically correct, sniveling, afraid group of people that we bow down to everyone's demands?  I cannot respect a judge who allows suspects to control when and in what manner they will be questioned, who control both judge and courtroom.  We are reaping the dumbing down of our society.  Wonder what Mr. Suspect is soooo afraid of?  Couldn't be deportation because we don't do that anymore...that's so mean, don't you know.  We just legalize them and give them free healthcare. Yes, sarcasm intended.  (Whiny Voice)  "Why can't we just all get along?"   Newsflash:  Didn't we learn anything in Kindergarten? Not everyone is nice, obeys the rules, and is kind to one another= plays nice or fair.  It is utter foolishness to pacify and molly-coddle suspects/criminals with kid gloves because "we might offend someone".  Well, I'm sure that young man in the JC Penney's fitting room was mighty offended when he was attacked and molested!  Somehow, he doesn't seem to matter or count.  Mr. Suspect needs to appear in court and answer the charges against him, whether he likes it or not.  Having a relative that worked for them, JC Penney most likely has video of the young man entering the dressing room doorway and the associate (aka suspect) entering after him.  Likewise, I would nearly bet a paycheck there's video of both exiting the dressing room doorway that will more than likely show the young man's demeanor after the attack (not to mention various surveillance cameras on the way to the exits, as well).  If he's guilty, there are no stairwells to hide in in prison.  He might want to think about that for awhile.

On that note, I'm out of here.  Sorry if this is a little strong.  I personally have waaaaaay too many friends this stuff has happened to.  The stats on sexual abuse are so skewed because far more goes unreported.   When it is reported, it's likely to get plea bargained down, particularly if it's a first-offense (like a perp should get some kind of gold star or free pass for only having one offense?!).  Some days I think Justice is not only voluntarily blind, but voluntarily deaf, dumb, and stupid as well.  **No offense intended to anyone with any kind of disability.  I hope none taken.**

I just read the story and the line about him getting to stand in a stairwell struck me too. Wonder if he gave half that much thought to the little boy when he attacked him?  I am so tired of good people having to bow to the evil of this world. I know the guy is not convicted yet but really? I am sure this fool would appeal a conviction if the little boy did not appear in open court to testify against him - but yet this animal is special and needs to be protected. Let me protect him - I will make sure that he is not afraid of gen pop - he would be glad to get there when I got done protecting him!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: November 27, 2009, 10:23:01 AM »

ISpy.....You speak for me too in your above post!!! grrrrrrr.....

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: November 27, 2009, 02:47:17 PM »

what? why? i don't get it...
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: November 27, 2009, 02:54:13 PM »

well he will most likely end up in the worcester house of correction and if he does he knows what he is in for.... i know a total criminal since i was in grammar school was in there for selling drugs or gun charges or something.. anyways they keep the pervs in protective custody but they pass by reg inmates in halls divided by chain link fence... my "friend" "shanked 4 of them while they were walking by thru the fence... if they want you they will get to you.. this is also the same prison where all the guards are high school buddies with the inmates and there was even some emt lady having sex with all the studs a while back... my point being... he will get whats coming to him so let him avoid the cameras all he wants
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.