March 28, 2024, 07:12:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 712907 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1740 on: December 18, 2009, 09:12:48 AM »

hi guys O/T but i did mention this case here before so i thought i'd post an update... this is the saddest local (to me) case i've heard of...
http://www.telegram.com/article/20091217/NEWS/912170626/0/FRONTPAGE
perfect text book example of child murder where dss looks the other way to past records and the courts places a child with bio parent that was never involved in the childs life and within weeks the child is dead at the hands of bio dad... also this happened a long time ago and he is just now being indicted...
i hope this sob gets what's coming to him and just in time for christmas

grrrr this pizzes me off so badly..
He had a good home with his gramma...so sad...

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: December 18, 2009, 07:24:23 PM »

hi guys O/T but i did mention this case here before so i thought i'd post an update... this is the saddest local (to me) case i've heard of...
perfect text book example of child murder where dss looks the other way to past records and the courts places a child with bio parent that was never involved in the childs life and within weeks the child is dead at the hands of bio dad... also this happened a long time ago and he is just now being indicted...

and on fathers day too... chit bag
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: December 18, 2009, 07:27:20 PM »

and on fathers day too... chit bag
this is why i tend to doubt that bio mom would have had a hard time getting sole custody of shaniya and that bio dad knew not to rock the boat with her too much...
bio parent on record trumps all it seems and if he wasn't on birth cert he would have had to prove it with waiting on a dna test in the meantime shaniya would have stayed with bio mom or bio mom relative
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: December 19, 2009, 01:50:37 PM »

SBI begins investigation into Cumberland County Department of Social Services

http://www.examiner.com/x-29636-Surry-County-CPS-Examiner~y2009m12d19-SBI-begins-investigation-into-Cumberland-County-Department-of-Social-Services

The North Carolina SBI has began their investigation into whether or not the Cumberland County Department of Social Services released incomplete records to the District Attorney and Police Department in the case of Shanyia Davis.

Cumberland County Department of Social Services had been involved with the Davis family before Shaniya's murder on November 10, 2009.  The extent of their involvement remains unknown since the Cumberland County DSS has refused to release any information to the public, citing the criminal case.

In a press release issued November 20th, the Cumberland County DSS stated the following:

Department of Social Services’ Statement On Davis Information Requests

FAYETTEVILLE, NC – The Cumberland County Department of Social Services has received numerous requests to release information regarding any connection the department has to Shaniya Davis and her family.

In response, the department is releasing the following statement explaining why those requests for information will be denied:

The Cumberland County Department of Social Services, through our County Attorney’s Office, consulted with the District Attorney’s Office of the 12th Prosecutorial District, in accordance with North Carolina General Statute §7B-2902(d).

The District Attorney has concluded pursuant to North Carolina General Statute §7B-2902(d)(3) and (5) that the release of any information at this time is likely to jeopardize the State’s ability to prosecute the defendant and also is likely to undermine an ongoing or future criminal investigation.

As a result, we will deny any request related to the release of information in the child fatality of Shaniya Davis.

“We extend our heartfelt sympathy to the family and the community,” said Director Brenda Jackson. “Our focus continues to be on assisting law enforcement in any way possible.”

North Carolina General Statute §7B-2902 does provide for the disclosure of information in child fatality or near fatality cases, where the child or family has been a part of a DSS investigation, except when the District Attorney feels that the release of that information could damaged their case against the offender.

On December 4th, 2009,  Cumberland County District Attorney, Ed Grannis and Fayetteville Police Chief, Tom Bergamine both requested that the SBI investigate the Cumberland County Department of Social Services, because they believed that DSS had failed to release complete records to them regarding their involvement with the Davis family. 

In a letter written by Ed Grannis to Cumberland County Manager, James Martin earlier this month, Grannis states: 

“This afternoon I met with Chief Bergamine and the members of the investigative team investigating the death of Shaniya Davis.

Following the presentation by the investigators with the Fayetteville Police Department, Chief Bergamine has requested the SBI’s assistance to determine if Fayetteville Police have received complete and accurate records from Cumberland County DSS regarding this case. Based upon the information provided to me and my senior staff by the Fayetteville Police Department concerning these issues, I share their concern and I have requested the assistance of the SBI to assist us in this regard.”

According to the SBI's official Website, "The SBI has statewide jurisdiction and investigates homicides, robberies, property crimes, and other serious cases. Involvement is at the request of the local department that maintains original jurisdiction over the case."

It is unclear, as of yet, what action will be taken against the Cumberland County Department of Social Services, if they are indeed found to have withheld this information.  Criminal charges could be pressed against those involved.

According to WRAL.com, DSS director Brenda Jackson has said, in a statement released by Cumberland County spokeswoman Sally Shutt, “that she would ensure that her office cooperates with authorities to resolve the matter.”

The state Child Fatality Task Force is already reviewing any contact CCDSS had with Shaniya Davis’ family.

A Failure, by Cumberland County DSS, to provide accurate and complete information to the authorities in this case, could affect not only the criminal case, but the findings of the Task Force as well.

Shaniya was reported missing from her home located at 1116-A Sleepy Hollow Drive, Tuesday, November 10 at around 6:53 a.m.

Shaniya's body was found November 16, around 1 p.m. in a wooded area Near Highway 87 in Lee County, 6 miles from Sanford and not far from the Comfort Inn hotel where she was last seen alive by a witness.

Surveillance video from the hotel shows Shaniya being carried by Mario Andrette McNeill through the hotel, and into a room, on the morning of her disappearance. The video is time stamped 6:11 a.m.
Police believe that Shaniya was still alive at about 7:30a.m., when she left the hotel.

Mario Andrette McNeill has been charged with Kidnapping, First Degree Murder, and First Degree Rape of Shaniya Davis.

It is unknown if Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Davis will also face additional charges in her daughter's death. Davis has been charged with, Human Trafficking, Felony Child Abuse – Prostitution, Filing a False Police. Report, and Resist, Delay, or Obstruct.

Davis, who is pregnant, is being held in protective custody, for her safety, at the state woman's prison in Raleigh.

The investigation into the events surrounding Shaniya Davis’ death is still ongoing.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: December 20, 2009, 11:58:09 PM »

Justice for Shaniya..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: December 21, 2009, 10:51:45 PM »

Justice for Shaniya..

I second that with all my heart!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: December 24, 2009, 03:37:53 PM »

Happy Holiday to all my SM friends.. I pray the New Year will bring us justice for those who are no longer with us but will always be remembered in our hearts .. Answers to those who are missing and we will keep their names out there and not be forgotten until they are found.

God Bless You All...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: December 27, 2009, 12:13:31 AM »

December 26, 2009
A cause worth fighting for
By Jamie Freeze

As you celebrated the Christmas season with your family, I'm sure you reflected on the importance of family and friends. Perhaps you watched anxiously as your children opened gifts, and you were thrilled by their cries of excitement and joy. Perhaps as you gathered with family and friends around a holiday meal, you were thankful for a roof over your head, food on the table, and the clothes on your back. Perhaps you took a moment to pray for our troops who were separated from their families this Christmas. Perhaps you reflected on how much your freedom means to you. However, as you enjoyed time with your family and friends in the Land of the Free, men, women, boys and girls around the world were enslaved. And those already enslaved were being used. Unfortunately, human trafficking never takes a holiday.

According to the International Protocol to Prevent, Suppress, and Punish Trafficking in Persons, especially Women and Children, human trafficking is the recruitment, transportation, transfer, harboring or receipt of persons by the threat or use of kidnapping, force, fraud, deception or coercion, or by the giving or receiving of unlawful payments or benefits to achieve the consent of a person having control over another person, and for the purpose of sexual exploitation or forced labor.

A recent study indicated that 225,000 Haitian children are used as domestic slaves in Haiti. Typically, these children are "sold" by their own parents out of poverty's desperation. Of the children, two-thirds are girls. Since unemployment has reached 70% in Haiti and people live on less than $2 a day, human trafficking and organized crime have become a large problem. Human trafficking is also a problem in Palestine where women are forced into prostitution and are often cruelly beaten. Tales of horror are beginning to emerge from the war-torn region, yet the trafficking continues. Earlier this month, 107 people were rescued in Mexico City after being used as slave laborers. Of the victims, ages 14-70, some had been tortured and sexually abused. According to officials, the victims were forced to work sixteen hour days with only a thirty minute break in which to eat (this means no bathroom breaks). This was not an isolated incident. A recent study found that 10,000 people are trafficked annually in Mexico. Slave labor is rampant in underdeveloped countries. Last year, Brazil freed 4,634 victims who used in slave labor. People in Pakistan are also falling victim to slavery due to the desperation of poverty.

Many people think human trafficking is an anomaly or just something that occurs in developing countries. However, each year, 17,500 (60,000 by other estimates) individuals are brought to the United States and held against their will. Many of these victims are sexually abused and exploited. As a matter of fact, it is estimated that between 100,000-300,000 American are victims of sexual trafficking annually. The victims of trafficking are typically the poorest and most vulnerable in society: children, women, migrants, runaways, and the poor.

In 2000, it became a federal crime in the United States to engage in human trafficking, yet as we see, human trafficking is still a huge problem — even internationally. But what can we do? First of all, don't fall into the trap of thinking it only occurs in other countries. Clearly, human trafficking is a serious problem in the United States. Don't let human trafficking become an "out of sight, out of mind" issue. Second, we need to advocate for the victims of human trafficking, especially those who are victims of sex trafficking. Currently, our laws say that children cannot consent to sex, yet they can often be charged for selling sex. This must change. Police often misidentify human trafficking and call it prostitution, truancy or curfew violations. Victims (even adult victims) of human trafficking should not be penalized for being victims. They only people who should be treated as criminals are the buyers and sellers of human beings. It is to our shame that we allow the victims of trafficking to be treated as criminals in our court system, when they were never the criminals.

If you still want to reject that human trafficking is a real threat, consider the following case. Back in early November, a beautiful five-year-old girl was raped, murdered, and dumped on the roadside in Fayetteville, NC. Her mother was charged with human trafficking after allegedly prostituting her little girl. Little Shaniya Davis lived a short life filled with unspeakable horror and pain. Hopefully, justice will be served on her mother and her murderer, but that justice cannot bring back Shaniya. A little life snuffed out because of the evils of human trafficking. We can sit back and act like this kind of stuff doesn't happen. Or, we can let the horror and disgust motivate us to advocate for the victims of human trafficking. Perhaps you can make the difference in a man, woman, boy or girl's life. Perhaps you are their last hope. Don't let this issue fall to the wayside like other New Year's Resolutions; make a thoughtful effort to combat human trafficking. Write to your legislators. Write letters to the editor. Volunteer at crisis centers. Donate items to rescue groups. Go to law enforcement agencies and advocate for these victims. After all, nothing is more sacred than human life and dignity — be it life at home or abroad.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/freeze/091226

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: December 27, 2009, 10:12:03 AM »

sad read above Heart...it is unbelievable that crimes like that go on right here in the good ole USA! really disgusting and sad...

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: December 29, 2009, 03:47:06 PM »

sad read above Heart...it is unbelievable that crimes like that go on right here in the good ole USA! really disgusting and sad...

Totally agree....so sad....and scary.....
Hope you had a great holiday COOKIE

HEART  thanks for bringing that article, some of it so surprising.  Hope you had a blessed holiday also.
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1750 on: December 29, 2009, 09:10:04 PM »

How can I keep the "frame" on the right...with the "headlines" from resizing constantly? I just can't read here anymore because the webpage jumps  and I lose my place. It gives me a headache and makes me nervous.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: December 29, 2009, 09:36:32 PM »

Sdb-Try this please:

In the upper right hand corner of your screen left click on  PAGE.
                                      Click on Compatability Settings. To the left side of your screen a
                                      box pops up.
                                      Look at the bottom left of the box and click on Display all websites
                                      in Compatability View. A blue checkmark will appear. Click on Close.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it works.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Ciana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1752 on: December 29, 2009, 10:02:53 PM »

Hello. 

As a Fayetteville resident, this case continues to piss me off, disgust me, and break my heart all at the same time. I'm pissed off by the fact that Antoinette Davis disregarded her role as a mother and betrayed her child in the worst imaginable way. I'm pissed off by the fact that Antoinette Davis and Mario McNeill played judge and jury for Shaniya when it was not their place. I'm pissed off by the fact that Mario McNeill took something that was not his to take. I'm pissed off by the fact that 1.)Mario McNeill refused to disclose the whereabouts of Shaniya when it was discovered that he was involved thus allowing the families to continue to hold on to hope in an already hopeless situation. and 2.) Mario McNeill has yet to man up and admit to what it's painfully obvious that he did. But then I suppose a real man wouldn't rape a five year old little girl anyway. I'm pissed off by the fact that the Cumberland County justice system played Russian Roulette with the safety and lives of its citizens by merely slapping Mario McNeill's wrist every time he got into trouble even though he proved, with his first crime, that he had no regard for human life and no respect for the laws of society. Lastly, i'm pissed off by the fact that these two individuals either didn't care or think to count up the costs of their actions beforehand. Because if they had, they may have reflected on the pain that they were about to cause the Lockhart family and the Coleman family and the Davis family and the McNeill family and so many people that had never and would never have known Shaniya. Perhaps, Mario would have reflected on the heart ache that his children will inevitably feel when they are old enough to feel the gravity of the fact that their father is a rapist and murderer, of a five year old no less. By a long shot, if Mario had taken the time to let his mind wander that far, he may have realized that he was about to add to the overwhelming number of black children that are without their father.

And now that i've gotten THAT off of my chest...

I know that the the justice system operates under the "Innocent until proven guilty." code so it may sound a tad presumptuous for me to assert that Mario should confess to Shaniya's rape and murder. BUT, I want to elaborate on that. Mario McNeill is a pervert. And if there's one thing that I have learned from simply watching true crime shows on television and reason, when someone is raped and murdered, if you find the rapist, you've found the killer. Now, Fayetteville is an army town so there's a lot of people here but it's still a small town in many ways. I've actually met one of Mario's baby mommas(not talking about April) and I believe she is either 16 or 17, pretty sure she's not 18 though. Now, the age of consent is 16 in North Carolina but I don't care about that. As far as i'm concerned, there is nothing acceptable or natural about a 29 year old man having a child with a teenager and this is why I call him a pervert. So, knowing what I know, I have little doubt in my mind that Mario took the opportunity to rape Shaniya when Antoinette handed her over. And after raping her, why wouldn't he kill her? She was five so she was old enough to talk which means she probably would have told someone that it happened and that he did it.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: December 29, 2009, 11:31:28 PM »

Ciana...good post and welcome!

MizJay...I had a wonderful holiday...how bout you?

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: December 30, 2009, 03:56:00 AM »

Hello. 

As a Fayetteville resident, this case continues to piss me off, disgust me, and break my heart all at the same time. I'm pissed off by the fact that Antoinette Davis disregarded her role as a mother and betrayed her child in the worst imaginable way. I'm pissed off by the fact that Antoinette Davis and Mario McNeill played judge and jury for Shaniya when it was not their place. I'm pissed off by the fact that Mario McNeill took something that was not his to take. I'm pissed off by the fact that 1.)Mario McNeill refused to disclose the whereabouts of Shaniya when it was discovered that he was involved thus allowing the families to continue to hold on to hope in an already hopeless situation. and 2.) Mario McNeill has yet to man up and admit to what it's painfully obvious that he did. But then I suppose a real man wouldn't rape a five year old little girl anyway. I'm pissed off by the fact that the Cumberland County justice system played Russian Roulette with the safety and lives of its citizens by merely slapping Mario McNeill's wrist every time he got into trouble even though he proved, with his first crime, that he had no regard for human life and no respect for the laws of society. Lastly, i'm pissed off by the fact that these two individuals either didn't care or think to count up the costs of their actions beforehand. Because if they had, they may have reflected on the pain that they were about to cause the Lockhart family and the Coleman family and the Davis family and the McNeill family and so many people that had never and would never have known Shaniya. Perhaps, Mario would have reflected on the heart ache that his children will inevitably feel when they are old enough to feel the gravity of the fact that their father is a rapist and murderer, of a five year old no less. By a long shot, if Mario had taken the time to let his mind wander that far, he may have realized that he was about to add to the overwhelming number of black children that are without their father.

And now that i've gotten THAT off of my chest...

I know that the the justice system operates under the "Innocent until proven guilty." code so it may sound a tad presumptuous for me to assert that Mario should confess to Shaniya's rape and murder. BUT, I want to elaborate on that. Mario McNeill is a pervert. And if there's one thing that I have learned from simply watching true crime shows on television and reason, when someone is raped and murdered, if you find the rapist, you've found the killer. Now, Fayetteville is an army town so there's a lot of people here but it's still a small town in many ways. I've actually met one of Mario's baby mommas(not talking about April) and I believe she is either 16 or 17, pretty sure she's not 18 though. Now, the age of consent is 16 in North Carolina but I don't care about that. As far as i'm concerned, there is nothing acceptable or natural about a 29 year old man having a child with a teenager and this is why I call him a pervert. So, knowing what I know, I have little doubt in my mind that Mario took the opportunity to rape Shaniya when Antoinette handed her over. And after raping her, why wouldn't he kill her? She was five so she was old enough to talk which means she probably would have told someone that it happened and that he did it.

Cianna, I am pissed off right along with you.... what I feel for the people who took Shaniya away from this world is downright rage! 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: December 30, 2009, 08:26:52 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-9472-DC-Womens-Issues-Examiner~y2009m12d29-Local-Organization-Makes-a-Global-Difference
Local Organization Makes a Global Difference
December 29, 6:57 PMDC Women's Issues ExaminerKristina Gilchrist

In recent news, 5 year old Shaniya Davis of North Carolina was reported missing. As the story unfolded we learned that Shaniya had actually been sold into prostitution by her mother. The nation was outraged at the thought of such a beautiful little girl being prostituted. With our eyes glued to our T.V. screens we watched the surveillance video showing Shaniya holding on to her soon to be pimp with the trusting embrace of a child as they entered into a motel.

Perhaps we could sleep better at night if we knew that this was just some sort of random occurrence, an act of a deranged parent. Unfortunately, Shaniya is one of thousands of little girls being exploited daily in the U.S. and abroad. Thousands of innocent girls are being kidnapped and sold into this million dollar “business” and forgotten by the rest of the world until a face like Shaniya’s appears on our daily news and even then, we shake our heads in disbelief and tuck our kids in bed safely and soundly as we go on living our lives normally until it happens to us.

One Washington, D.C. organization has decided to not stand by and continue shaking its head. In D.C., sex trafficking is a $100 million annual business. Innocents at Risk realizes that it takes action, partnerships and a voice loud enough to speak for those that cannot speak for themselves.
Innocents at Risk – a 501 (c)(3) organization was founded by Deborah S. Sigmund to fight human trafficking and child exploitation. Its mission is to “educate citizens about the horrific global and local problem of human trafficking and work to prevent it”.
By partnering with the Department of State, Department of Justice, Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Education, Department of Homeland Security, ICE, Custom Border Patrol and the D.C. Task Force, Innocents at Risk has been able to raise awareness and increase the realization of the severity of the issue of sex trafficking.

Recently I had the honor of attending a Cocktail Reception at the Mexican Cultural Institute, celebrating the partnership between Innocents at Risk and Airline Ambassadors. This partnership will not only expand the visibility and awareness of this issue but it will save many lives from this horrible reality. By equipping flight attendants with the proper resources to recognize passengers that are being trafficked, many young girls will be saved.

In addition to the aforementioned partnerships, Innocents at Risk has joined forces with Courtney’s House in raising money to establish a shelter in Washington, D.C. to protect children 18 and under that have been trafficked.

Even with multiple partnerships and new and innovative ways to fight sex trafficking, Innocents at Risk and other organizations like it still need the help of every woman and man that has Shaniya’s face embedded in their hearts and minds.

“To see but not to see. To see but to deny. To see but not act is a crime against a child. You can all do something. You can make a difference. Save a child”.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: December 30, 2009, 12:00:20 PM »

Good morning Monkeys.  Thank you for the updates on Shaniya.  She has been in my thoughts over the holidays.

Great post, China and welcome!

I hope everyone is well & keeping warm!

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1757 on: December 31, 2009, 10:28:45 PM »

Working to fight trafficking of children needs to start right here at home in the great ole US of A. An unintended consequence of the federal statute that criminalizes the act of traveling abroad to engage in sex with underage children has been to drive this heinous crime deeper underground here at home. In other words, rather than the perps traveling abroad, the child victims are brought here. Atlanta, having the nation's busiest airport, is the worst city in the country for child sex trafficking. So, it's not a crime of the impoverished, centered in impoverished nations. It's a crime right here at home. Our government should be ashamed of itself for not doing more. While it chastizes China, Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea and other countries for their less than desirous human rights records, our government works to make it appear that stuff like this doesn't happen here. Well, bulls@@@.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: January 01, 2010, 02:08:55 AM »

Working to fight trafficking of children needs to start right here at home in the great ole US of A. An unintended consequence of the federal statute that criminalizes the act of traveling abroad to engage in sex with underage children has been to drive this heinous crime deeper underground here at home. In other words, rather than the perps traveling abroad, the child victims are brought here. Atlanta, having the nation's busiest airport, is the worst city in the country for child sex trafficking. So, it's not a crime of the impoverished, centered in impoverished nations. It's a crime right here at home. Our government should be ashamed of itself for not doing more. While it chastizes China, Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea and other countries for their less than desirous human rights records, our government works to make it appear that stuff like this doesn't happen here. Well, bulls@@@.

It sure the heck should not be happening here in our country! it is disgusting in any area, unacceptable and it should be stopped everywhere! It makes me sick to think of it....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1759 on: January 02, 2010, 02:25:51 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.