March 29, 2024, 08:21:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #2 11/17/09 -  (Read 713117 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: January 19, 2010, 07:39:01 PM »

Shaniya's suffering and betrayal from the one person who should have been her ultimate advocate shakes me to the core to this day.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

me too Bearly.....hard to get that video of her and the murderer by the elevator out of my head....will never forget that image as long as I live...

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: January 21, 2010, 07:43:53 PM »

Shaniya's suffering and betrayal from the one person who should have been her ultimate advocate shakes me to the core to this day.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

The only thing that keeps me from going completely mad when thinking about these precious children is my firm belief God has rescued them from their earthly hell.  I believe though her earthly body was tortured, He had already retrieved her spirit with His far-reaching hand.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1782 on: January 23, 2010, 06:05:23 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-17800-Raleigh-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m1d19-Shaniya-Davis-Case-Updates--Antoinette-Davis-February-court-date
Shaniya Davis Case Updates: Antoinette Davis' February court date
January 19, 5:27 PMRaleigh Headlines ExaminerLoretta Arnold
Antoinette Nicole Davis is scheduled to appear in the Cumberland County Courthouse on February 18, 2010.  Many have been confused about court dates surrounding the Shaniya Davis case.

The North Carolina Court System website has offered little in detail, if any at all, sending mixed signals to researchers of the Shaniya Davis case.  However, the District Attorney's office has confirmed that the next court date for Antoinette Davis will be February 18, 2010 in the Cumberland County Courthouse.

Antoinette Davis, 25,  was charged with human trafficking, felony child abuse involving prostitution, filing a false police report and interfering with a police investigation.  Davis has not been charged with the murder of Shaniya Davis, her biological daughter.

Antoinette Davis remains in the North Carolina Correctional Institution for Women in Raleigh just 2.44 miles from Central Prison where Mario McNeill is located.

Mario McNeill, 29, was charged with first-degree kidnapping, first-degree rape and first-degree murder.  McNeill's next court date will be tomorrow in courtroom 2B surrounding the kidnapping charges as it too may not bring new updates to the case surrounding murdered Shaniya Davis.  His second February court date will be on February 27th.

You can view Mario McNeill's arrest warrant and Antoinette Davis' arrest warrant as offered through Wral.com.

5-year-old Shaniya Davis was found on the second day of search by one of the approximate 250 people involved in the search, including local and non-local authorities.  Autopsy results concluded that Shaniya Davis was raped and murdered on the day Shaniya was reported missing.  Shaniya Davis' body was found less than one week after being reported missing by Antoinette Davis on November 10, 2009
Antoinette Davis was granted permission by Shaniya Davis' father, Bradley Lockhart, to care for her biological daughter as Davis claimed she could be a responsible mother.  Many still question why Lockhart placed his daughter into a deadly situation.  However, Mr. Lockhart's "angel" will always be inside of his heart claims those close to Lockhart.

The District Attorney's office remains focused on the Davis case as they plan on not leaving any stone unturned.  Time will share their true efforts in the Shaniya Davis case.

When Antoinette Davis or Mario McNeill updates and new developments occur we will pass them along.  As for McNeill's court appearance tomorrow it most likely will only pass along a new date.  Patience is key.  The case surrounding murdered Shaniya Davis slowly continues to bring justice to both Antoinette Davis and Mario McNeill.

Special thanks to the D.A.'s office in assistance.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: January 28, 2010, 07:00:42 AM »

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2010/01/27/971520
Published: 12:29 AM, Thu Jan 28, 2010
Search warrants in Shaniya Davis case unsealed; phone had explicit photos

By Drew Brooks
Staff writer
Police investigating the disappearance of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis found explicit pictures of a child on a phone belonging to the suspect in the child's murder, according to unsealed court documents.

Mario Andrette McNeil's phone was seized by police after his arrest Nov. 19, the warrants say. The Fayetteville man is charged with kidnapping, raping and murdering Shaniya.

Search warrants in the case were unsealed this week by a Cumberland County Superior Court judge. According to an affidavit attached to one warrant, Detective Jason Sondergaard "observed photographs of a sexually explicit nature and some of the photographs appeared to be that of a female juvenile under 10 years of age."

The warrant says Sondergaard contacted a doctor who specializes in developmental and forensics pediatrics to help identify the approximate age of the girl in the photographs. A precise age could not be determined..

But the doctor confirmed that the explicit photos were of a young black girl.

Shaniya, who was black, was reported missing by her mother, who lived in a trailer park off Murchison Road. Video footage from a Sanford motel showed McNeil carrying the child into the motel on the morning she disappeared. Shaniya's body was later found in woods near Sanford. Her mother has been charged with human trafficking and child abuse involving prostitution.
Senior Resident Superior Court Judge E. Lynn Johnson ordered nine search warrants unsealed Monday. The documents had been sealed since mid-November at the request of Fayetteville police, who thought the information could compromise the investigation.

The warrants covered searches of cameras and computers belonging to McNeil and Shaniya's mother, Antoniette Davis, along with searches of McNeil's home, two cell phones, a GPS system and two searches of Davis' trailer on Sleepy Hollow Drive.

Davis, 25, and McNeil, 29, are being held in a state prison in Raleigh until their trials.
Brother's statement

In an affidavit for another search warrant, written by Detective Terrance Phillips, investigators say they interviewed Shaniya's 7-year-old brother the day Shaniya was reported missing.

The child told detectives that he saw a black man with dreadlocks whom he did not recognize inside the home. He said he heard loud stomping noises, then went to sleep.

The affidavit says none of the adults in the residence mentioned the man with dreadlocks. McNeil, who was not linked to the case until the surveillance video was uncovered at the Sanford motel, had dreadlocks at the time of his arrest.

According to the warrants, investigators seized numerous items, including computer data from the various electronics; clothing that could fit a young child; soil samples; a plastic straw; and swabbings from a 1997 Mitsubishi Galant belonging to McNeil.

A report from an autopsy on Shaniya's body concluded that her injuries were consistent with a sexual assault. The report, by the N.C. Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, lists asphyxiation as the likely cause of death.
A medical examiner's notes say Davis "reportedly owed money to McNeil and offered the daughter in exchange for forgiveness of her debt."

The State Bureau of Investigation is involved with the case at the request of District Attorney Ed Grannis. Grannis asked the SBI to look into record-keeping at the Cumberland County Department of Social Services, which had been involved with Antoniette Davis and her children before Shaniya's death.
Staff writer Drew Brooks can be reached at brooksd@fayobserver.com or 486-3567

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: January 28, 2010, 07:02:25 AM »

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2010/01/28/971675
Published: 09:14 PM, Wed Jan 27, 2010
Child abuse reports up by 32 percent in Cumberland County

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1785 on: January 28, 2010, 10:45:29 AM »

I pray those photos on that monster's phone, is only on that phone, and not out there for other monsters to view 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: January 28, 2010, 11:57:18 AM »

I pray those photos on that monster's phone, is only on that phone, and not out there for other monsters to view 

sickening isn't it???

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: January 28, 2010, 01:08:20 PM »

sickening isn't it???
I'm physically ill over all this. I pray this pictures aren't all over being viewed   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: January 30, 2010, 08:55:51 AM »

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/311239.html
Explicit photos found on phone
 BY DREW BROOKS - The Fayetteville *******
Published Fri, Jan 29, 2010 02:00 AM
Modified Fri, Jan 29, 2010 07:14 AM
FAYETTEVILLE -- Police investigating the disappearance of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis found explicit pictures of a child on a phone belonging to the suspect in the child's murder, according to unsealed court documents.

Mario Andrette McNeil's phone was seized by police after his arrest Nov. 19, the warrants say. The Fayetteville man is charged with kidnapping, raping and murdering Shaniya.

Search warrants in the case were unsealed this week by a Cumberland County Superior Court judge. According to an affidavit attached to one warrant, Detective Jason Sondergaard "observed photographs of a sexually explicit nature, and some of the photographs appeared to be that of a female juvenile under 10 years of age."

The warrant says Sondergaard contacted a doctor who specializes in developmental and forensic pediatrics to help identify the approximate age of the girl in the photographs. A precise age could not be determined, but the doctor confirmed that the explicit photos were of a young black girl.

Shaniya, who was black, was reported missing Nov. 10 by her mother, who lived in a trailer park off Murchison Road. Video footage from a Sanford motel showed McNeil carrying the child into the motel on the morning she disappeared.

Shaniya's body was found Nov. 16 in woods near Sanford. Her mother has been charged with human trafficking and child abuse involving prostitution.

Senior Resident Superior Court Judge E. Lynn Johnson ordered nine search warrants unsealed Monday. The documents had been sealed since mid-November at the request of Fayetteville police, who thought the information could compromise the investigation.

The warrants covered searches of cameras and computers belonging to McNeil and Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Davis, along with searches of McNeil's home, two cell phones, a GPS system and two searches of Davis' trailer on Sleepy Hollow Drive.

Davis, 25, and McNeil, 29, are being held in a state prison in Raleigh until their trials.

~ Peter Frampton
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: January 30, 2010, 05:48:01 PM »

I have had to stay away from this case, I just can't handle thinking of what this little girl had gone through. She was not treasured as the gift she was and it makes me so angry.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: February 24, 2010, 03:38:45 PM »

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/7110123/  Shaniya Davis's mom is out on bail   
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1791 on: February 24, 2010, 03:39:37 PM »

Mother of slain child bonds out

Updated at 03:10 PM today
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Antoinette Davis - mother of slain 5-year-old Shaniya Davis - has bonded out of jail.

Shaniya disappeared from her Fayetteville home on November 10, and her body was found days later in a wooded area just south of Sanford.

According to court documents, 29-year-old Mario McNeill killed the girl the same day she was reported missing.

He is charged with first-degree murder, first-degree rape, and kidnapping.

Shaniya's mother, 25-year-old Antoinette Davis, is charged with human trafficking and child abuse involving prostitution.

Davis had been held at Central State Prison in Raleigh, but a Department of Correction spokesperson said she was released on a $51,000 bond and was transferred back to Cumberland County by deputies.
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7295574

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1792 on: February 24, 2010, 04:01:53 PM »

I'm not even gonna say what I hope happens to her.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: February 24, 2010, 04:08:58 PM »

And she is pregnant also, isn't she?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: February 24, 2010, 04:24:56 PM »

http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/7111086/

Mother of slain 5-year-old gets out of NC jail

Posted: 17 minutes ago

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — A North Carolina woman charged with human trafficking in the disappearance of her 5-year-old daughter is out of jail.

Cumberland County Sheriff spokeswoman Debbie Tanna said on Wednesday that Antoinette Davis was released Sunday night on a $51,000 bond.

Davis has been charged with filing a false police report, trafficking her daughter and child abuse involving prostitution. Shaniya Davis was found dead several days after her disappearance in November.

Mario McNeill has been charged with the girl's murder, rape and kidnapping. A search warrant says McNeill picked up Shaniya in front of her home and drove her to a hotel where she was last seen alive.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: February 24, 2010, 04:28:04 PM »

She was when this article was posted.  http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/15/952410

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: February 24, 2010, 04:38:15 PM »

WTF???? what is this baby killer doing out of jail? why wasn't she in jail on a higher bond??? I am so angry right ! Hopefully this woman will get what she deserves while she is out of jail..hopefully she won't be near any other children...I am just dumbfounded...I truly am...People who push/sell drugs are in jail on really high bond and this idiot is out of jail! 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1797 on: February 24, 2010, 04:49:49 PM »

http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/7111086/

Mother of slain 5-year-old gets out of NC jail

Posted: 17 minutes ago

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — A North Carolina woman charged with human trafficking in the disappearance of her 5-year-old daughter is out of jail.

Cumberland County Sheriff spokeswoman Debbie Tanna said on Wednesday that Antoinette Davis was released Sunday night on a $51,000 bond.

Davis has been charged with filing a false police report, trafficking her daughter and child abuse involving prostitution. Shaniya Davis was found dead several days after her disappearance in November.

Mario McNeill has been charged with the girl's murder, rape and kidnapping. A search warrant says McNeill picked up Shaniya in front of her home and drove her to a hotel where she was last seen alive.

Unbelievable!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: February 24, 2010, 05:03:08 PM »

She was when this article was posted.  http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/15/952410
Thank-you 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1799 on: February 24, 2010, 05:43:06 PM »

Antoinette Davis

Slain Fayetteville girl's mother released on bond

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/7110123/

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.