March 28, 2024, 05:54:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Climate change not man-made..." Economic terrorism?  (Read 1635 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 16, 2009, 10:52:09 AM »

"Climate change not man-made, say majority of Britons: poll"

LONDON — Less than half of Britons believes that human activity is to blame for global warming, according to a poll carried out for The Times newspaper and published on Saturday.

Only 41 percent accept as an established scientific fact that global warming is taking place and is largely man-made.

Almost a third, or 32 percent, believe that the link is not yet proved; eight percent say it is environmentalist propaganda to blame man and 15 percent believe the world is not warming.

Only slightly more than a quarter (28 percent) think climate change is the most serious problem that the world faces.

The Times said the scepticism illustrated the difficulty the government will have in persuading the public to accept higher green taxes to help meet Britain's legally binding targets to cut carbon emissions by 34 percent by 2020 and 80 percent by 2050.

Some 53 percent of people questioned oppose the idea of increasing the cost of motoring to encourage people to drive less.

If there was REAL innovation, they would not increase taxes, they would find a way to reduce taxes and still meat goals.

INNOVATION should mean we pay less pay less, enjoy more, and keep the environment healthy. 

INNOVATIN means we don't send money to foreign countries with poor money management programs...past financial AID just disappeared into corrupt governments and their politicians.

read more here - http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5izHlKRky9T8K12vU_jRfQuR0UxTQ

The US is the worlds largest debtor nation, and the rest of the world wants us to BANKROLL this climate change?  Huh?

Has anyone gone to jail for tricking millions of Americans into buying homes they could not afford? 

Has anyone gone to jail for the sub-prime disaster?  A disaster that took years to create?

Was anyone reading financial reports?  Creating financial reports?  Talking about them?

Why isn’t anyone on Wall Street or Washington in jail for this mess?  This economic terrorism?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 11:38:38 AM »

Due to economic terrorism being waged on America, some day, the masses may live in the streets or wilderness.

Here is a youtube about "how to wear a blanket"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni7a6BVhYZM&feature=channel

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 01:01:19 PM »

"Key oil figures were distorted by US pressure, says whistleblowerExclusive: Watchdog's estimates of reserves inflated says top official"

A report by the UK Energy Research Centre (UKERC) last month said worldwide production of conventionally extracted oil could "peak" and go into terminal decline before 2020 – but that the government was not facing up to the risk. Steve Sorrell, chief author of the report, said forecasts suggesting oil production will not peak before 2030 were "at best optimistic and at worst implausible".

But as far back as 2004 there have been people making similar warnings. Colin Campbell, a former executive with Total of France told a conference: "If the real [oil reserve] figures were to come out there would be panic on the stock markets … in the end that would suit no one."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2009/nov/09/peak-oil-international-energy-agency

This sounds like Social Security and Medicare - they're already broke, years early...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 06:23:32 PM »

Due to economic terrorism being waged on America, some day, the masses may live in the streets or wilderness.

Here is a youtube about "how to wear a blanket"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni7a6BVhYZM&feature=channel

Honest to God, I don't know whether to laugh or cry looking at that video. But something tells me it would be a good idea to watch all of his videos and be ready. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.