March 29, 2024, 09:30:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Honor Thy Children" - The 11th Commandment - WARNING/GRAPHIC  (Read 29525 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: November 17, 2009, 01:15:34 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sKdRCOOW9K4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/sKdRCOOW9K4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 01:18:17 PM »

Victim's of the 'System'

Lost Boys and Girls Memorial  an angelic monkey

Our hearts go out to each of the following children, who have lost their lives while in the supposed care and control of Child Protective Services or as a direct result of their incompetence or neglect.

If you want protection, don't look to government agencies to give it to you. You may not be able to live with their solution.

This page is dedicated to the memory of the children who have died after social service agencies removed them from the care of their parents, placing them with foster care providers, adopted families, group homes, or psychiatric facilities. In certain instances children have died from the failure of child protection workers to help children after reports have been made. May God forgive them because I can't.

Our prayers go out to the families who have loved and lost these precious children.

Please report bad links. If you know of a child who should be listed here, please send as much information as you have and we will add him or her.

http://kidjacked.com/abuse/lost_boys.asp

This is by no means a complete listing of the children who have lost their lives due to the direct involvement of child protective service workers. If you know of a child who should be listed on these pages, please contact us for inclusion.

Special thanks to Suncana and Robert T. McQuaid for the many hours of work, dedicated to researching these cases and in getting the word out that something must be done to protect all of our children. The child stealing industry must be stopped.

If you find an error on this page please e-mail Kidjacked.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 06:46:39 PM »

That was very moving Nut, thank you for posting this. God bless all of the children lost to abuse.

I worked for about 2.5 years at a child abuse center, what I will never forget are the faces of the children. That and a lack of trust they had. It took forever to "reach" one of them. Out of all of the jobs I have had in my life, that was the most difficult. I would go home every night and cry for them and worry endlessly about them. One little boy I wanted to take home with me, he was precious. 22 years later I still wonder about that boy and if he made it or not. I wonder about all of them though. They would all be adults now if they are still alive. I pray they are and are now living a charmed life. God knows they deserve to be.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 09:35:01 AM »

That just broke my heart. The innocent children that did nothing more than be born killed by the people they should have been able to trust more than anyone.  What is the world coming to? 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 06:55:57 AM »

I wanted to post this in the forum, but didn't want to start a new thread for it and decided to put it here......

Moms killing kids not nearly as rare as we think
(AP) – 19 hours ago

NEW YORK (AP) — "How could she?"

It's the headline du jour whenever a horrific case emerges of a mother killing her kids, as Lashanda Armstrong did when she piled her children into her minivan and drove straight into the frigid Hudson River.

Our shock at such stories is, of course, understandable: They seem to go against everything we intuitively feel about the mother-child bond.

But mothers kill their children in this country much more often than most people would realize by simply reading the headlines; by conservative estimates it happens every few days, at least 100 times a year. Experts say more mothers than fathers kill their children under 5 years of age. And some say our reluctance as a society to believe mothers would be capable of killing their offspring is hindering our ability to recognize warning signs, intervene and prevent more tragedies.

And so the problem remains.

::snipping2::

How common is filicide, or killing one's child, among mothers? Finding accurate records is nearly impossible, experts say. One problem is classification: The legal disposition of these cases varies enormously. Also, many cases doubtless go unreported or undetected, such as very young mothers who kill their newborns by smothering them or drowning them in a toilet after hiding the entire pregnancy.

"I'd say a mother kills a child in this country once every three days, and that's a low estimate," says Cheryl Meyer, co-author of "Mothers Who Kill Their Children."

Several databases track such killings but do not separate mothers from fathers or stepfathers. At the Department of Health and Human Services, the National Child Abuse and Neglect Data System reported an estimated 1,740 child fatalities — meaning when a child dies from an injury caused by abuse or neglect — in 2008.

And according to numbers compiled from 16 states by the National Violent Death Reporting System at the CDC Injury Center, 130 children were killed in those states by a parent in 2008, the last year for which numbers were available.

"The horrific stories make the headlines, so we believe it hardly ever happens," says Meyer, a professor of psychology at Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio. "But it's not a rare thing."

snipped
It's also a phenomenon that defies neat patterns: It cuts across boundaries of class, race and socio-economic status. Oberman and Meyer came up with five categories: filicide related to an ignored pregnancy; abuse-related; neglect-related; assisted or coerced filicide (such as when a partner forces the killing); and purposeful filicide with the mother acting alone.

Different as these cases are, though, there are some factors that link the poor teen mother who kills her baby in a bathroom with an older, wealthier mother, and one of them, experts say, is isolation.

Schwartz says women are often not checked for mental illness after their crimes, and that is unfortunate.

"Women need better treatment not only before, but after," she says. "They get tormented in prison, when often what they need is psychological care."

The issue of mental illness is a tricky one. Some women are obviously seriously ill — for example, Andrea Yates, who drowned her five children, one by one, in the bath in 2001, believing she was saving them from the devil. After first being convicted of capital murder, she was found innocent by reason of insanity and remains in a mental institution.

But Oberman, a law professor at Santa Clara University, says cases are not always so obvious — sometimes depression is enough to send a woman over the edge. "Almost all these women are not in their right minds (when they commit these acts)," she says. "The debate is whether they're sick enough to be called insane."

Besides isolation, another frequent similarity in the cases is a split with the father of the children. "So often there is an impending death or divorce or breakup," Meyer says.

In the case of Armstrong, the 25-year-old mother had apparently argued with the father of three of her young children — about his cheating, according to the woman's surviving son — just before driving into the river on Tuesday in Newburgh, N.Y. 
This was one of those cases where the mother was committing suicide and decided to take the kids with her.   ::snipping2::

Korbin, the anthropologist, says in prison interviews she conducted, some women who had killed their children were still certain they were good mothers. And it's that very ideal of being a "good mother" that is holding our society back from taking preventive action or intervening in a potentially abusive situation before it's too late, Korbin says.

"Often the people around these women will minimize a troubling instance that they see, saying, 'Well, she's a good mother.' We err on the side of being supportive of women as being good mothers, where we should be taking seriously any instance where a mother OR father seems to be having trouble parenting. ANY instance of child maltreatment is serious."

Not that it is easy to know when and how to raise an alarm bell. "I think often people just don't know what to do," says Korbin.

But, she adds, it doesn't help to gape at a few of the more shocking cases and then move on, without recognizing the scope of the problem and the factors that link many of these cases.

"People focus on the spectacular cases — and they are spectacular," she says. "But that means another few kids will die over the next few days without much notice, and that is very sad."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gVXK2SibXSYQpoJ32q6YM53KDbuw?docId=8eb34a5fb4f9425d883e5907aea30ff9

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 09:47:55 AM »

Couldn't make it threw the whole video..
This is where the death plenty should be applied.
All of them should die............
Anyone who intentionally kills a child SHOULD die..

If anyone has a weak stomach don't watch the video, it will make you sick.

Why does God let this happen to the kids?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.