March 29, 2024, 03:49:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Islam - One World Government?  (Read 2053 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« on: November 07, 2009, 04:26:17 PM »

First see the video of our "elected" President and his pronounced faith in Islam, stating we are no longer a "Christain" country and his faith to the Muslim's over his own country.  It is a compilation of all his statements and actions on behalf of Muslims and Iran.  Then read below on how Extremists have infiltrated our government and country, by a Former Muslim Extremist!

Prophezine.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYWeK4w3PKk   Obama the Muslim

US Military, FBI, CIA, DHS Infiltrated With Muslim Jihadists?

Former PLO Terrorist Walid Shoebat Speaks Out

In the wake of the cowardly Ft. Hoot mass fatal shooting of 11 or more unarmed U.S. soldiers by Maj. Malik Nadal Hasan, America has the right to know the truth about sleeper war cells in the U.S.

Walid Shoebat Former Islamic Terrorist who was once part of Jihad war cells in the US and understands fully the mindset of terrorists has been warning America of the potential of this very type of tragedy and worse for many years.

Shoebat contends that the US Army, Navy, Air Force, FBI, CIA, Dept. of Homeland Security are all infiltrated with Muslim Extremists.

“America needs to awaken from its sleep and its unwillingness to face the issue of fundamentalist Islam in our midst which undoubtedly is the cause of the tragedy in Ft Hood” says Mr. Shoebat, adding, “Some very serious decisions need to made when it comes to having Muslims protecting our country, as it is impossible to know whether they maybe honorable or foxes in the hen house.”

-- Nidal Malik Hasan is NOT a convert but Jordanian Muslim SINCE BIRTH! Infiltration by Islamists in the military is a fact My own brother served in the United States Air Force and his loyalty was to his ideology, yet allowing him to guard nuclear facilities should be on check. Religion is a sensitive issue but we should not undermine our security from fear of ‘Islamophobia.’

-- Muslims by Sharia Law are mandated never to fight Muslims. Muslim soldiers need to be questioned whether this is an issue, yet we virtually never question them.

-- Converts to Islam are susceptible to Islamization, the case of Sgt. Hassan Akbar from Camp Pennsylvania in Kuwait killed two Americans and was influenced by the MSU (Muslim Student Association), also Ali Muhammad a double agent that worked for the FBI and collaborated with Al-Qaeda

-- Speaking at the Air Force Academy in Colorado to expose the infiltration of Islamist. Not only were over a hundred of Middle Eastern Muslims allowed to infiltrate, but were also allowed to threaten us with death with no repercussions whatsoever -- Omar Khalifa, a student, got away with the threats and while Khalifa was related to Osama Bin Laden's son-in-law, he was largely ignored!

-- At the Marines, our event was cancelled as to ‘not to offend Saudi visitors. At Camp Bullis was a Muslim in the U.S army who said he was ‘offended’ that I spoke on the issue of terrorism. Has ‘Political correctness’ seeped into our military apparatus to the point where no one can say anything lest they risk we offend someone? When Americans are being killed,all issues should be on the table.

-- The big question: Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome or Terrorism?
Nidal never served in Iraq or Afghanistan to qualify as a candidate for Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome.

Walid is the author of the book "Why We Want To Kill You, The Jihad Mindset and How to Defeat it" and "God's War on Terror."

Further Comments By Joel Richardson

In the image above, we see Major Hasan the morning of the shooting dressed in traditional Islamic attire. During an interview on Fox News, Hasan’s cousin stated that Hasan had grown up in the US and was a regular ol’ “good American”. The media has been taking great pains to wash the story of its obvious meaning and instead cast Hasan as a victimized soldier who was picked on because of his name, who opposed all war and violence, who simply snapped because of the unfairness of the US military. Thus I was greeted by the MSNBC headline this morning: “Shooting suspect feared deployment” Give me a break. Despite the obvious, still few in the mainstream media are willing to make a connection between his Islamic faith and the murders. This despite the fact that Hasan recently made the following Internet posting about Suicide Bombers: “To say that this soldier committed suicide is inappropriate, it’s more appropriate to say he is a brave hero that sacrificed his life for a more noble cause.” Could it be any clearer? Americans do not dress as Mr. Hasan did in the picture above, unless they no longer identify with their American heritage. He may very well have been a “good American” at one time in his life. But he obviously had defected from the US military sometime ago and signed up for the Army of Islam. He was a radical Muslim who followed the tenets of his Quran which commands him to act this way. There is no need for President Obama to sit down and have a beer with Hasan to figure out what caused him to snap and what American can do to make it right. Given the choice to spend a tour of duty in Iraq or Afghanistan helping fellow Muslims against radical Muslims such as the Taliban or Al-Qaeda, Hasan was unable to do so. He identified with the radical Muslims that the US is fighting against. Instead of fulfilling his sworn duties as an American soldier, he fulfilled his duties as a good soldier of Islam. He launched a surprise attack against unarmed defenders of freedom from among his own born countrymen.

And the next questions that the US media will never dare to ask: This is not the first time this has happened. Will it happen again? How many more times? How many Muslims serve in the US military? How do we know which ones are leaning toward radicalism? What steps must be taken to keep our soldiers safe from any further similar occurrences? Do we have the honesty and courage to do what is necessary to keep our soldiers safe? Or will we allow more to be slaughtered on the altar of political correctness?

Joel is the author of Antichrist: Islam’s Awaited Messiah, a comparative analysis of Biblical and Islamic eschatology, and is the co-author along with former Palestinian Terrorist Walid Shoebat of God's War on Terror: Islam, Prophecy and the Bible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 08:36:49 AM »

“Obama Can't Tell Difference Between Congressional Medal of Honor and Congressional Gold Medal”

The person President Obama gave a "shout-out" to in his banter before his "address" to the nation regarding the Ft. Hood attack yesterday was Joe Medicine Crow.

Obama wanted to thank that "Congressional Medal of Honor winner" for showing up at the very important, very vital conference Obama was attending (skip to 0:56).

(video at site)

Only one problem -Joe Medicine Crow didn't receive the Congressional Medal of Honor. He won the Presidential Medal of Freedom (given to him by Obama, no less) and the Congressional Gold Medal.

In other words, Obama doesn't know the difference between a Congressional Gold Medal and the Congressional Medal of Honor (the highest award a member of the military can receive).

Your President, Obamacrats. So subtle. So smooth. So suave. So sensitive. So intelligent. The best ever.

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/199491.php

I would be hard pressed to know the difference between all these medals.  I do not have staff, researchers, and a teleprompter. 

Is this a sign that the Obama awards and shout outs are given out like candy on Halloween?  Trick or Treat?

I wonder what award Major Hasan received earlier this year?  Who made the decision to award him with this honor?

Is it possible that being given an award for service he seemed to hate and question, helped push him over the edge? 

Sometimes, actions have unintended consequences.

My opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 08:48:51 AM »

"The system is not doing what it's supposed to do," said Dr. Val Finnell, who complained to administrators at a military university about what he considered Hasan's "anti-American" rants. "He at least should have been confronted about these beliefs, told to cease and desist, and to shape up or ship out."

Finnell studied with Hasan from 2007-2008 in the master's program in public health at the military's Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, Md., where Hasan persistently complained about perceived anti-Muslim sentiment in the military and injected his politics into courses where they had no place.

"In retrospect, I'm not surprised he did it," Finnell said of the shootings. "I had real questions about what his priorities were, what his beliefs were."

Should politics be injected in education?  I wonder if that’s a good thing or a bad thing?

"I told him, `There's something wrong with you,"' Osman Danquah, co-founder of the Islamic Community of Greater Killeen, told The Associated Press on Saturday. "I didn't get the feeling he was talking for himself, but something just didn't seem right."

Danquah assumed the military's chain of command knew about Hasan's doubts, which had been known for more than a year to classmates at the Maryland graduate military medical program. His fellow students complained to the faculty about Hasan's "anti-American propaganda," but said a fear of appearing discriminatory against a Muslim student kept officers from filing a formal complaint.

I wonder how the military would have dealt with “anti-American propaganda” if the offender was white?

Twice this summer, Danquah said, Hasan asked him what to tell soldiers who expressed misgivings about fighting fellow Muslims. The retired Army first sergeant and Gulf War veteran said he reminded Hasan that these soldiers had volunteered to fight, and that Muslims were fighting each other in Afghanistan, Pakistan and the Palestinian territories.

"Hopefully, they can put together the pieces and find out what in the world was in his mind and why he went crazy," Danquah said. "Aaaaah, it's sad. Those soldiers could have been my soldiers."

Read more here - http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,572986,00.html

Does US Homeland Security and the President worry about anti-American sentiment?

Does it keep them awake at night?

Do they worry about America’s children being shot and killed?

Does the Obama administration worry more about the children of Islam being harmed, or the children of America?

For some reason, it seems that some are fine when the children of Islam are fighting other children of Islam...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 10:44:23 AM »

Whiskey,  all I can say is wow!  Not only did the President just make an @ss out of himself, but he just humilitated our entire country!  He Doesn't even KNOW what medal, HE gave him????
Limbaugh called it, when he called him a ManChild and his given discription of that meaning on Fox News!

Thanks for the link to the video,  I've been sitting here reading that site, with my jaw dropped.

I haven't posted here for awhile, as I typically go straight to Caylee's site and read.  Before the election it started to become too heated here and making me too mad, so I gave up. However, I see there aren't many, but you and Edward left here, The two of you have had alot of interesting threads going on and I have missed reading over here.  So thanks to both of you for sharing the truth.  I see all the Obama supporters, seem to have disappeared after the election.  hhhmmmm.....

Not that I don't mind a good debate, but not when it becomes heated and "friends" begin to attach each other , when otherwise, they get along.  Just not worth it. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 01:04:45 PM »

I have read here often, but have never posted. I just wanted to say my jaw is dropping over DIHANNAH1'S post and video. I also wanted to thank WHISKEYGIRL'S CONTRIBUTIONS. I am terrified what is happening to our country, and the apathy of so many.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 10:52:04 PM »

Fannie,  I don't post here much either. But there are some important things, I feel the need to share with my SM friends.  My jaw dropped too, when I found that, then Whiskey's article's/website, dropped it even further.   I want to than Whiskey for keep this thread going with the truth.

This country is just downright getting scary!  But we as good stewards, need to continue to educate the rest of the nation, who have become complacent, even after 9/11.  Not to mention, falling for those people who believe what "God" Obama says and does.     Though, it may be too late... Sad

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.