March 19, 2024, 01:52:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Possible?  (Read 18647 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2006, 10:24:06 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
justins-

I just wanted to send you a big hug regarding your mom, I so hope all turns out well and I will be praying for you both sweet one.

soulmates are tricky things, I honestly hoped I'd found mine first time around but I was wrong, and he was a liar.

second time I did but justins like you, I questioned my judgment for my son was so young.......but took the leap of faith and now I know my son is a better man as a result of having known him. Our lives were richer, far richer, for having known him.

Hugs, None. I'm absolutely sure that Rick is still loving and protecting you and the children. And I'm also sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that you will see him again.

I am sure that Rick is doing so, too. I feel my father's presence while at the hospital. I swear that he is there.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2006, 10:42:07 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

I am sure that Rick is doing so, too. I feel my father's presence while at the hospital. I swear that he is there.

I believe your father is there too, Justins. You know what the Bible says:

"Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends."

I Stand With The Girl
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2006, 10:58:24 PM »

pdh3,

My ears are perked up! I'm an Indigo elder, one of the forerunners. My daughter is not Indigo but she thinks she is and that I am not. My oldest grandchild Joe is a Crystal. I don't usually bring this up because it is beyond most people's grasp and they think I'm nuts.

http://www.metagifted.org/

http://indigochild.com/

http://tinyurl.com/ocp2

You Monkeys didn't know you had a new age person on your hands, did you?

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2006, 11:06:40 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
pdh3,

My ears are perked up! I'm an Indigo elder, one of the forerunners. My daughter is not Indigo but she thinks she is and that I am not. My oldest grandchild Joe is a Crystal. I don't usually bring this up because it is beyond most people's grasp and they think I'm nuts.

http://www.metagifted.org/

http://indigochild.com/

http://tinyurl.com/ocp2

You Monkeys didn't know you had a new age person on your hands, did you?

Louise,

I had read about Indigo children, but not adults. I read the description at the link you included, and I have to say that it sounds very uncomfortable. I think I prefer being the mousy, sissy wimp that I am. Embarassed Being an Indigo adult sounds kind of skeery to me. How does it feel?

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2006, 11:06:51 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

I believe your father is there too, Justins. You know what the Bible says:

"Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends."

It is true, it's hard to tell others but even as they leave you, the love is the tether that binds and makes it bearable. I just hope Justin's mother doesn't suffer for I know that's her worry. That being said I think Rick lingered as he did for he wanted to, he fought to stay for as long as he could. So sometimes it truly is all out of our hands, and between our loved ones and God to decide.

I continue to stand with the girl.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2006, 12:48:56 AM »

Another link.

http://www.metagifted.org/topics/metagifted/indigo/

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2006, 12:50:15 AM »

Another link.

http://www.metagifted.org/topics/metagifted/indigo/

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2006, 01:31:59 AM »

Louise

I saw a picture of you once (taken off for safety) It's in your eyes.
Am reading all the links.

Hello to everyone! Will be back again

IBE

PS.. Louise did you ever have readings from Gladys Jones, a claryv. and mystic and how do you like the Bodhi Tree?

Thank you for starting this post!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2006, 01:39:03 AM »

By the way... I haven't pegged it yet and may never, but there is something "very high level of something" with all of the posters who are so talented getting together on SM regarding the Natalee Holloway case.

Already, common good has changed. Now more MSM are covering missing children, persons, and of course, what Beth is doing.

I like the Internet. I think it will be the historic event that brings liked-kind together over thousands of miles and where we will probably never get to meet in "real life". The Internet has its dark side too, but I think the goodness of it will win out.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2006, 07:40:59 AM »

IBE~ I agre that there is something high level with the monkeys.

Louise~ You are very special. It has its benefits and drawbacks, I'm sure. Gonna read more of the links when I have the chance. I'm going to work today. No calls last night, so I'm hoping that today will go well for my mumsydoodle.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2006, 02:57:40 PM »

IBE~ I agre that there is something high level with the monkeys.

Louise~ You are very special. It has its benefits and drawbacks, I'm sure. Gonna read more of the links when I have the chance. I'm going to work today. No calls last night, so I'm hoping that today will go well for my mumsydoodle.

justins - I am praying for your mother, and for you. God Bless you both.

Louise - thanks for the links. I will read them over the next few days. It's such an interesting subject!

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2006, 06:21:22 PM »

I am so glad to see the newbies that have joined us.

Louise, I doubt if you are the only Indigo adult on this forum. There maybe others who also are keeping that secret.

Nonesuch, I think Rick also stayed because he knew you and the family were not ready to let go. I am so glad you had him for as long as you did.

I have not been on to reply to someone who the comment is not on this page. Although you may only have one true soulmate in a lifetime, I do think it is possible that you can still find love again with someone who can make you happy. Of course that can happen to you too Justinsmama. I could also be wrong, maybe there really is more than 1 soulmate.

Interesting little story. My hubbies sis just older than him was married had 2 children. She divorced hubby because he was an alcoholic. Their daughters were both young children. She did not even date because she was taking no chances of another failure. 2 years ago she took a New Years cruise with some female friends. She met a man who was a divorcee. He had been married 49 years when he divorced. Had been alone for 2 years. They fell in love on the cruise. Both in there 70's. Married less than 2 months later. They are both so happy. It is so nice to see. They both believe they are soulmates. So sometimes it just takes awhile. So keep the faith.

Yes Ibe , I do believe the Internet has the potential for much good.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2006, 06:28:11 PM »

ok I went back and read, the poster I could not think of her name was PDH3.

Just a swinging with the tribe
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2006, 10:35:41 PM »

Dear IBE,

Your avatar is the cutest one I've ever seen ... you are wrapped up in the Xmas box and ribbon. IBE, I've only had one reading in my life by a woman I worked with at Xerox. She read my chakras. She said the top of my head is blown off and that chakra has ceased to exist. I have been to the Bodhi Tree bookstore many times. A very nice place. Currently I buy my books through Amazon, don't think I've been in a bookstore for years.

With Love, Louise

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2006, 10:44:37 PM »

Sam,

Do you really think there are other Indigos on this forum? That would explain a lot of things regarding our insight and intensity towards finding an answer to Natalee's case, as well as answers about life in general. I think we are a FABULOUSLY dedicated group and bring everything we each have to the table to discuss and consider.

Love you.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2006, 02:15:58 PM »

Maybe because it comforts me to believe it.....but I think that maybe you can have more than one soul mate, because life changes you as you move through it. I am not the same person I was when I was 25, or even 35. Just having children will make profound changes in anyone's life.
Maybe the guy who appealed to me in college will not spark my interest now...who knows? But the things I want from life now are vastly different than what I wanted when I was a much younger woman. The men I am attracted to now are a little different too. My soul has taken a few hits, so I have to look at love from a different perspective now.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2006, 05:51:52 PM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
Maybe because it comforts me to believe it.....but I think that maybe you can have more than one soul mate, because life changes you as you move through it. I am not the same person I was when I was 25, or even 35. Just having children will make profound changes in anyone's life.
Maybe the guy who appealed to me in college will not spark my interest now...who knows? But the things I want from life now are vastly different than what I wanted when I was a much younger woman. The men I am attracted to now are a little different too. My soul has taken a few hits, so I have to look at love from a different perspective now.

I hear ya loud and clear on the "evolution" of Mr. Right!

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2006, 05:52:54 PM »

IF ANYONE HAS BLEACHEDBLACK"S EMAIL AND MINE, PLEASE EMAIL MINE TO BLEACHED! TIA!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2006, 06:03:48 PM »

Quote from: "pdh3"

PDH3 - I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that you're right. I think there is always the possibility for love and happiness in our lives if we keep our minds and hearts open to them.

I Stand With The Girl
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2006, 04:09:39 AM »

Justinsmom  Thank you for starting this post. Am holding good thoughts for your mom and family

IBE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.