April 30, 2024, 04:49:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Possible?  (Read 20224 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2007, 08:37:36 AM »

I'm copying Tibro's post from last night into this thread so we can continue our discussion.

Tibrogargan

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTgirl wrote:
Tibrogargan wrote:
BTgirl wrote:
Tibro

I noticed your sig line. Do you like Edgar Cayce? I'm currently reading a book about him.

Yes I do like him. Is the book you are reading called "There is a River" by Thomas Sugrue? I think the later ones published may have had that title as a sub-title.

This is one first published in 1950 - Many Mansions by Gina Cerminara

Yep that is a good book, too. Try and get the other one to read also.
Also other good ones are Edgar Cayce's story of the Origin and Destiny of Man. by Lytle Robinson, and Edgar Cayce's Story of Jesus. Do not say anything that would upset anyone's faith but gives a much fuller explanation of things than what we can obtain from usual sources.
Didn't someone have a thread for this sort of info ? Might have to fire it up again?

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2007, 08:56:28 PM »

BT Thank you for renewing this thread.  I am not ignoring it - just that I have been busy.  As we plan to be away over Easter I will be able settle down after then and can continue this discussion with you.  In the meantime - keep reading.  Wink  Wink

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2007, 03:17:45 AM »

US CAPITOL MIRACLE CONTINUES

News... | 30 Maart 2007 | 05:23:44

The Miracle of the peace sign appearing on the lawn of the US Capitol continues. If you haven't heard the entire story, on Sunday, March 25, James Twyman focused a peace ceremony commemorating the Season For Non-Violence in Washington, DC. During the ceremony, which was held on the west lawn of the US Capitol, the "Children's Cloth of Many Colors" (for more info on this amazing project please visit www.communitiesofpeace.org) was laid gently on the grass in the form of a giant peace sign, and the ceremony took place in the center.
The next day the sponsor of the event, Gerry Eitner, received a concerned phone call from the US Capitol Police saying that the grass where the cloth lie was now discolored, leaving an enormous peace sign on the lawn.

This morning the police department called back with more information. They believe that some type of fertilizer attached to the quilt caused the discoloration. In reality, however, there was nothing attached to the Children's Cloth except the prayers of those present at the ceremony, as well as thousands of people from around the world. Subsequent calls to professional lawn care companies indicated that there is currently nothing on the market that would cause such a sudden overnight change. In fact, witnesses reported that the "peace sign grass" is actually longer and greener than the rest of the lawn.

Has a miracle visited the US Capitol? If so, then what is the message?
From James Twyman:
"I believe that this miracle was caused by two factors. First of all, there were hundreds of thousands of people focusing on the Capitol ceremony while it was taking place. At one point we actually held hands around the peace sign and called upon the energy of all those people from around the world, feeling their presence around the quilt with us. The intent of so many people can be a powerful energetic force and seems to have catalyzed a change in the actual earth causing the grass to grow greener and longer overnight. Second, I believe that in some way and for some reason the earth is literally giving us a sign. This is a critical point in the history of the world. If we don't begin turning our thoughts and actions toward peace, for both humanity and the environment, a deep crisis may be around the corner. For me the peace sign on the lawn of the US Capitol is both a warning and a symbol of hope. I'm hoping we'll listen and begin working for peace."

Photos of the grass as well as the peace ceremony will be online later today or tomorrow.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2007, 10:42:21 PM »

Leave it to capitol authorities to be concerned about higher, greener grass in the form of a peace sign! You'd think it was the devil's mark.  Rolling Eyes

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: March 31, 2007, 08:11:26 AM »

I can't find photos of this yet but looking forward to those, I really do wish God would just swoop down and make all the war go away, we need miracles.

I continue to stand with the girl.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: March 31, 2007, 10:11:31 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I can't find photos of this yet but looking forward to those, I really do wish God would just swoop down and make all the war go away, we need miracles.

Oh, nonesy, I do, too. Healing is desperately needed, worldwide.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: April 01, 2007, 03:15:44 AM »

I have found a photo of the peace sign left in the lawn at Capitol Hill.

Go to www.emissaryoflight.com which is the website of James Twyman.

Under his picture with a guitar on Home page there is another picture of him  singing  and to the side is a Heading : US Capitol Miracle? for more info and pictures = click here.  It takes you to some photos and one shows where the sign has been.

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2007, 07:37:11 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
I have found a photo of the peace sign left in the lawn at Capitol Hill.

Go to www.emissaryoflight.com which is the website of James Twyman.

Under his picture with a guitar on Home page there is another picture of him  singing  and to the side is a Heading : US Capitol Miracle? for more info and pictures = click here.  It takes you to some photos and one shows where the sign has been.

WOW!! That is soo cool !! I am sure with so much positive energy focused in that quilt no wonder it left a lasting impression!! Wow!! I swear the government needs to get a friggin reality check sometimes . It was probably the environmentalists afraid that the grass being a diff color would kill any spotted owl nearby. Rolling Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.