March 28, 2024, 07:52:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis #3 1/22/12 -  (Read 102851 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2012, 12:34:28 AM »

Thank you for the updates, texasmom.
 ::justice2NJ::

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2012, 08:28:48 PM »

still haunts me.

since mom offered up her little girl for sex, why did this creep have to murder her? he could have taken her back home afterwards because the mom would not have ratted him out since she told him to rape Shaniya. cold blooded ....I hate them both for what they did

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2012, 11:08:44 PM »

I too return to his site often.  I think this case should have been kept in the headlines until the very end.   I wish a banner with the photo of this child being carried to her abuse and death should be kept in everyone's face until justice is served.

I'll never, ever forget the photo of little Shaniya and her rapist/murderer at the hotel in front of the elevator.   

This image is ingrained in my memory too and I think of it and it makes my heart ache for that beautiful baby.  Where is the justice??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2012, 08:46:24 AM »

I too return to his site often.  I think this case should have been kept in the headlines until the very end.   I wish a banner with the photo of this child being carried to her abuse and death should be kept in everyone's face until justice is served.

I'll never, ever forget the photo of little Shaniya and her rapist/murderer at the hotel in front of the elevator.   

This image is ingrained in my memory too and I think of it and it makes my heart ache for that beautiful baby.  Where is the justice??
bananas, I like you and the others still see this image.  Sometimes justice is so slow.

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2012, 01:25:15 PM »

Everytime I google this case or check this thread I get so darned sad.  Justice may be slow but this is at a stand still.   I know, all of these cases are horrendous,  all of these children deserve justice.   I think the hardest part for me, is that mother was allowed to remain free yet no one even shunned her.   People just accepted her back.   I would think they would want to beat her to within an inch of her life.
MOMDET
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2012, 12:28:58 PM »

I am with you Terri?  I am completely shocked by everything and everyone in this case?  How is this allowed?  How did this happned?  Where is her Aunt & Father?  They seemed to be so vocal, initially, why aren't they screaming from the roof tops and demanding justice?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2013, 01:55:48 PM »

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/authorities-mother-gave-5-year-old-man-drug-paymen/nTtWn/

Authorities: Mother gave 5-year-old to man as drug payment

The man charged with kidnapping, raping and killing a 5-year-old girl will face the death penalty if he is convicted.

Mario McNeill goes to trial next month in Fayetteville, but he faced a judge for a pre-trial hearing Friday.

Mom should face the death penalty also.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2013, 11:51:26 PM »

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/authorities-mother-gave-5-year-old-man-drug-paymen/nTtWn/

The man charged with kidnapping, raping and killing a 5-year-old girl will face the death penalty if he is convicted.

Mario McNeill goes to trial next month in Fayetteville, but he faced a judge for a pre-trial hearing Friday.

Just so ya'll know, I live very near Fayetteville and my sister and other relatives do live in Fayetteville. I was raised there. My sister and I and my best friend are thinking of going to this trial and to nasty mother's trial too. I will post what I see and hear if I do get to go. Let me know if anyone else is near by and would like to meet up at courthouse. Thanks..Jamms

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2013, 10:23:23 AM »

The death penalty is too good for these POS!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2013, 02:35:28 PM »

The death penalty is too good for these POS!

Totally agree.

I also am haunted by the image of Shaniya and that beast carrying her. I was so hopeful when I first saw the video that he was carrying her to safety. But no, he was carrying her to her death. He could have let her live. Shaniya would have probably never told on him for fear of what might happen to her from her egg donor. I am still pissed at her father for allowing this child to be unsupervised with the egg donor who he knew was a POS...he has to live with himself....

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2013, 09:38:12 PM »

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2013/02/07/1235662?sac=fo.local
Shaniya Davis trials postponed; Defense sought more time to review evidence
February 7, 2013

The trial for the man accused of raping and killing 5-year-old Shaniya Davis has been postponed until April 8. The trial for the girl's mother also was delayed.

Mario Andrette McNeil, 32, was scheduled to be tried Feb. 18 in Cumberland County Superior Court. If convicted, he could be sentenced to death.

The girl's mother, Antoniette Nicole Davis, 28, was expected to stand trial at the conclusion of McNeil's case. She is charged with murder, child abuse, sexual servitude, human trafficking, child rape and other charges. Davis is accused of giving Shaniya to McNeil in November 2009 to settle a drug debt.

Senior Resident Superior Court Judge Jim Ammons on Wednesday granted the defendants' request for a continuance in both cases.

District Attorney Billy West said he still plans to try McNeil's case first.
 ::snipping2::
Ammons on Jan. 11 denied a request by McNeil's lawyers to delay the trial by 60 days.

But in a motion and order for continuance filed Jan. 31, the lawyers said "counsel for defendant would not be prepared to render effective representation if the trial proceeds on Feb. 18."

"This motion is not made for the purpose of delay," they said in the paperwork, "but is necessary to enable the defendant to complete the review (of) all of the discovery, examine and evaluate the numerous items of evidence, and to retain experts to assist the defense."

The motion said additional time would be required to review 13 items still at the State Bureau of Investigation for examination. McNeil's lawyers said they must "determine whether or not defense needs to retain their own experts regarding any SBI reports."
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2013, 09:40:24 PM »

http://www.wral.com/trial-in-fayetteville-girl-s-kidnapping-death-postponed/12079324/
Trial in Fayetteville girl's kidnapping, death postponed
February 7, 2013

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — The trial of a man accused of buying, raping and killing a 5-year-old Fayetteville girl in November 2009 has been delayed until April.

Mario Andrette McNeill, 32, has been charged with murder, kidnapping and rape in the death of Shaniya Davis, whose body was found in a kudzu patch near the Lee-Harnett county line on Nov. 16, 2009, six days after her mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, reported her missing from her Fayetteville home.

Jury selection in his capital trial was supposed to begin Feb. 18, but it has been rescheduled for April 8 after defense attorneys were granted more time to review evidence.

Defense attorneys Butch Pope and Terry Alford said 13 items are still at the State Bureau of Investigation, and they need to determine whether they should hire their own expert to examine them.

The defense also is trying to hire a geologist to review the state's analysis of soil samples from the kudzu patch.

Also, Cumberland County District Attorney Billy West told the defense that the results of DNA tests conducted out of state on seven hairs wouldn't be back until next week – a week before the trial was to begin.
More...

Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2013, 03:38:00 PM »

Justice seems so slow . . . but I would rather see it slow and sure . . .
 ::justice2NJ::

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2013, 02:27:51 PM »

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8991229
More charges in Shaniya Davis case
February 13, 2013

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- Prosecutors have charged Mario McNeill with new charges in the death of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis. McNeill appeared in a Fayetteville courtroom early Wednesday and entered not guilty pleas to charges of second-degree exploitation of a minor and third-degree exploitation of a minor. He already faces charges of first-degree murder, first-degree rape of a child, child abuse, human trafficking and sexual servitude.

McNeill is set to go on trial in April in Cumberland County Superior Court.
 The trial for the girl's mother, Antoniette Nicole Davis, is likely to come after McNeill's trial.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2013, 02:29:51 PM »

http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130214/APN/1302140809
Trials postponed in death of Fayetteville girl
February 14, 2013

A judge has agreed to postpone the trials for a man charged with raping and killing a 5-year-old Fayetteville girl and the child's mother, who is charged with giving up the child to pay a drug debt.

Both trials are now scheduled to begin April 8, although District Attorney Billy West said he plans to try Mario Andrette McNeil first.
More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2013, 02:31:57 PM »

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2013/02/20/1238618?sac=fo.local
Shaniya Davis' accused killer Mario Andrette McNeill claims innocence in letters
February 21, 2013

Mario Andrette McNeill denies raping and killing 5-year-old Shaniya Davis in handwritten letters sent to The Fayetteville *******.

McNeill, 32, is scheduled to stand trial April 8 in Cumberland County Superior Court. He faces the death penalty if convicted of the November 2009 killing.

He claims innocence in two letters postmarked Feb. 15 and addressed from the Cumberland County Detention Center. The ******* received the letters Wednesday.
More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2013, 02:36:07 PM »

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9001067
Suspect denies killing 5-year-old Shaniya Davis
February 21, 2013

The Fayetteville ******* reported it has received letters from Mario Andrette McNeill in which he denies the allegations involving Shaniya Davis.
The newspaper said McNeill said he did not abduct the child, did not buy the child, did not assault the child and did not kill the child.

Authorities accuse Shaniya's mother of selling her to settle a drug debt.

Police say McNeill assaulted the child in a Sanford hotel before killing her and leaving her body in Harnett County.
More...

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2013, 08:04:13 PM »

February 21, 2013

The Fayetteville ******* reported it has received letters from Mario Andrette McNeill in which he denies the allegations involving Shaniya Davis.
The newspaper said McNeill said he did not abduct the child, did not buy the child, did not assault the child and did not kill the child.

Police say McNeill assaulted the child in a Sanford hotel before killing her and leaving her body in Harnett County.
More...
Muffy 
He can deny till the cows come home, but that won't change a thing.  April can't come soon enought!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2013, 08:17:35 PM »

February 21, 2013

More...
Muffy 
He can deny till the cows come home, but that won't change a thing.  April can't come soon enought!

I will never forget the image of Shaniya in the clutches of McNeill in front of the hotel elevator.     There needs to be justice for this little angel. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2013, 09:13:26 PM »

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2013/04/02/1247744?sac=fo.local
Judge denies second continuance for Mario Andrette McNeill in Shaniya Davis murder trial
April 3, 2013

Lawyers for the man accused of raping and killing 5-year-old Shaniya Davis were denied a second continuance in the case Tuesday in Cumberland County Superior Court.

Mario Andrette McNeill's lawyers said they needed more time to consult with their experts.

Senior Resident Superior Court Judge Jim Ammons, who is scheduled to try the case, turned down the request.

Jury selection is scheduled to begin Monday in the capital murder trial.

McNeill, 32, was originally scheduled to go on trial Feb. 18, but Ammons postponed the date to April 8.

The trial for Shaniya's mother, Antoniette Nicole Davis, also has been delayed and should begin following McNeill's case.

McNeill has pleaded not guilty to multiple charges, including first-degree murder, child rape, kidnapping, child abuse and human trafficking. If convicted, he could face death.
More...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.