April 27, 2024, 09:07:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cambria Breig 14, 11/20/09 Mercer, Missouri (FOUND SAFE)  (Read 10211 times)
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2009, 10:42:14 PM »

Lohr said:

The dog handlers just picked up an item with Cambria's scent from her house and are out searching. Keep your finders crossed...

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2009, 10:54:56 PM »

Cambria Breig poster, ready to download and print, can be found here:

http://projectjason.org/forums/index.php?topic=7489

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2009, 04:56:19 AM »

from Cambria's mom via Facebook:
K/B. search dogs searched tonight/ they stopped at a house in mercer on old 65 / sheriffs office searched the house no sign of her/ the dogs sniffed the guy and no reaction which is telling them he has not been around cambria but she may have passed threw the yard while entering the city park. new set of search dogs in the morning.. i want to do a door to door search in the morning starting again with all her friends house... will need help with that we have flyers .... thank you to everyone that is helping, her dad and i are very humbled by all this.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2009, 09:16:32 AM »

http://www.heartlandconnection.com/news/story.aspx?id=380605

MERCER, MO. -- Authorities in northeast Missouri are asking you to be on the lookout for a missing teenager.

The Mercer County Sheriff's Office is searching for 14-year-old Cambria Brieg of Mercer, Mo.  Brieg was last seen around 8 a.m. Friday morning. She's 4’10” tall and weighs around 126 pounds. Brieg has brown hair and brown eyes and was wearing a black Aeropostale sweater and black sweat pants.

Authorities say they do not suspect foul play at this time. They believe Brieg ran away from home sometime between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. Friday.  If you have any information about Cambria Brieg's whereabouts, please call the Mercer County Sheriff's Office at (660) 748-3165.

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2009, 10:38:12 AM »

Quote:

Mandy (last name removed by poster)  CAMBRIA HAS BEEN LOCATED ALIVE!!!!! Dog teams tracked her to a home where she was recovered. Law enforcement and her parents are on their way to her now. Praise God!

Endquote

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2009, 10:49:55 AM »

that is wonderful news
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2009, 11:39:16 AM »

Great news!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2009, 12:00:11 PM »

Wonderful news!!! A much needed ending right now in wake of Shaniya's case.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2009, 06:13:57 PM »

Can we get an updat someone?  So happy for this ending.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2009, 08:55:34 PM »

MERCER, MO. -- The search for a runaway teen in northeast Missouri is over.

Authorities found 14-year-old Cambria Brieg at a rural Mercer County residence Sunday around 8 a.m. Brieg was unharmed and in good health. Mercer County authorities tell KTVO she was not forcibly abducted. Brieg had been missing since Friday.

The Mercer County Sheriff’s Office,Iowa and Minnesota K-9 units, Mercer Fire Department, Mercer County Ambulance District, Missouri State Highway Patrol, and local residents all participated in the search for Brieg.
http://www.heartlandconnection.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=380605

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
zap
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2009, 11:30:12 PM »

Thank you all for everything you did to help find Cambria.  What a team effort this was.  It truly shows that when a group of like-minded individuals come together for a common cause, miracles DO happen !!  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  I know the family was truly astounded at the number of people willing to help.  As always, I am in awe of each and every one of you.

Barbie
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.