March 28, 2024, 02:53:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Angela Dawn Schroer, 28, Blue Springs, MO - Questionable COD on June 21, 2017  (Read 32938 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2018, 11:13:06 PM »

Links to clips from tonight's broadcast.

http://www.kctv5.com/clip/14210091/independence-family-says-police-botched-their-daughters-death-investigation

http://www.kctv5.com/clip/14210102/independence-family-says-police-botched-their-daughters-death-investigation

« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 12:01:37 AM by texasmom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2018, 11:21:57 PM »

Reporter did an excellent job.  Keep her on this case.  Right now the only thing that needs to happen is to find Don Greer.  No way he is dead.  He has fled for fear he is going to be arrested.

One thing that I noticed is Don G. said that the gun was bought for Angie by a friend of his.  They need to find out who that friend was.  May not be anyone but then again it could be a lead.  Probably the gun was Don G.'s but I would think someone had to buy it for him cause he is a convicted felon who would not pass the background checks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2018, 11:26:36 PM »

Reporter did an excellent job.  Keep her on this case.  Right now the only thing that needs to happen is to find Don Greer.  No way he is dead.  He has fled for fear he is going to be arrested.

One thing that I noticed is Don G. said that the gun was bought for Angie by a friend of his.  They need to find out who that friend was.  May not be anyone but then again it could be a lead.  Probably the gun was Don G.'s but I would think someone had to buy it for him cause he is a convicted felon who would not pass the background checks.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2018, 12:45:44 AM »

I guarantee you not one of you has slower internet than I do.  The buffering was so bad I still haven't completely watched both clips.  Try again in the morning.

I probably won't sleep tonight.  My blood is boiling and my mind is racing. 

I think from the reports shown that they called an ambulance or assistance of some kind for Don Greer, because he was a stage 4 cancer patient?  If that's so, wouldn't that be another HUGE red flag that hey this guy's got nothing to lose and may have raped and murdered her?  There's no telling what kind of medications he was on and maybe abusing or what he was capable of.  Maybe that's why people are saying he's dead, did he die of cancer and no one cared enough to publish an obituary?  If he's still at the morgue waiting to be claimed I guess that could be why no one can find him, and no obituary?  A grandson was mentioned as living there too, but not at home at the time of Angie's death, so I don't know...  Maybe he can't afford to bury him?  Or what if he was home and Grandpa watched and covered for him?!!!  That's awful to even say, but the police not doing their job leaves questions like that out there!!!! ugghhhh!  I'm so mad.

KCJackie, my heart goes out to you and yours for what you've been through, and the pain that will never go away from missing her.  I'm praying for strength for you to keep up the fight for Angie's memory.  If her death certificate being changed from suicide to homicide is the only justice in the end, I know she'll be proud that you guys stood strong and fought for her.  If Don Greer is dead and he did murder her, he has faced the ultimate judgement.  If he's not, he'd better not stick his head out of his hole because we'll find him.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2018, 08:16:01 PM »

Curious, KCJackie, did the report from the tv station help at all?  Hope someone will come forward and clear up whether Don G. is dead or alive.  Hope the police opens this back up and looks into deeper.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2018, 12:31:14 PM »

ive read through the thread, thought i would help look for an obit
for DG, found this, it really has no info,other than name an month
and yr passed, and may not be the DG your looking for, ill keep
looking something may turn up somewhere,sometime in the future

Donald passed away in March 2018.
Donald was a resident of Missouri at the time of passing.
http://www.tributes.com/obituary/show/Donald-Greer-105916995#condolences

i went to the FAQs -- Tributes.com pg, and still not understanding
where the info would come from as a public source, with so few details

from the pg.......
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you get the information for your obituaries?

We receive our obituaries from funeral home partners across the country as well as a number of public sources.

I am looking for more information than you provide on an obituary (i.e. the full obituary, contact information for surviving family members, service information, cause of death, etc.) How can I find out more?

The information we display on the obituary is all that is available through public sources. Obituaries from public sources will contain basic information--person’s name, date of birth (if known), date of death and last known residence (if known). Obituaries from funeral homes can contain more detailed information such as surviving family and friends and service/burial information. No further information is available other than what you see on the obituary record.
http://www.tributes.com/global/FAQ

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2018, 02:40:49 PM »

ive read through the thread, thought i would help look for an obit
for DG, found this, it really has no info,other than name an month
and yr passed, and may not be the DG your looking for, ill keep
looking something may turn up somewhere,sometime in the future

Donald passed away in March 2018.
Donald was a resident of Missouri at the time of passing.
http://www.tributes.com/obituary/show/Donald-Greer-105916995#condolences

i went to the FAQs -- Tributes.com pg, and still not understanding
where the info would come from as a public source, with so few details

from the pg.......
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you get the information for your obituaries?

We receive our obituaries from funeral home partners across the country as well as a number of public sources.

I am looking for more information than you provide on an obituary (i.e. the full obituary, contact information for surviving family members, service information, cause of death, etc.) How can I find out more?

The information we display on the obituary is all that is available through public sources. Obituaries from public sources will contain basic information--person’s name, date of birth (if known), date of death and last known residence (if known). Obituaries from funeral homes can contain more detailed information such as surviving family and friends and service/burial information. No further information is available other than what you see on the obituary record.
http://www.tributes.com/global/FAQ

CW, that is an interesting obit.  Interesting that it says March 2018.  I know it wasn't there last week when I looked for it. Sounds like someone submitted it after the fact.  Supposedly he died back in November 2017.  Personally, I don't think he is dead, I think he is running scared.  I wonder if this obit appeared in a newspaper stated like this from Legacy.com?  Interesting find.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2018, 07:23:12 PM »

I guarantee you not one of you has slower internet than I do.  The buffering was so bad I still haven't completely watched both clips.  Try again in the morning.

I think from the reports shown that they called an ambulance or assistance of some kind for Don Greer, because he was a stage 4 cancer patient?  If that's so, wouldn't that be another HUGE red flag that hey this guy's got nothing to lose and may have raped and murdered her?  There's no telling what kind of medications he was on and maybe abusing or what he was capable of.  Maybe that's why people are saying he's dead, did he die of cancer and no one cared enough to publish an obituary?  If he's still at the morgue waiting to be claimed I guess that could be why no one can find him, and no obituary?  A grandson was mentioned as living there too, but not at home at the time of Angie's death, so I don't know...  Maybe he can't afford to bury him?  Or what if he was home and Grandpa watched and covered for him?!!!  That's awful to even say, but the police not doing their job leaves questions like that out there!!!! ugghhhh!  I'm so mad.

KCJackie, my heart goes out to you and yours for what you've been through, and the pain that will never go away from missing her.  I'm praying for strength for you to keep up the fight for Angie's memory.  If her death certificate being changed from suicide to homicide is the only justice in the end, I know she'll be proud that you guys stood strong and fought for her.  If Don Greer is dead and he did murder her, he has faced the ultimate judgement.  If he's not, he'd better not stick his head out of his hole because we'll find him.

I searched for an obit and was all over legacy and it wasn't there when I looked either Blue Moon. 
Maybe someone read my comment.   

I've been trying to read the documents that I took screen shots of during the news segments about Angie.  If I understand correctly, Greer told the police that Angie was his caretaker since he'd been sick with cancer.  And if I understand correctly Angie was supposed to be moving out the day she died?  He told the police she may have done this because she was upset about him dying since they were close.  I'm thinking maybe he killed her because she was leaving him?!!!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2018, 09:31:41 PM »

I searched for an obit and was all over legacy and it wasn't there when I looked either Blue Moon. 
Maybe someone read my comment.   

I've been trying to read the documents that I took screen shots of during the news segments about Angie.  If I understand correctly, Greer told the police that Angie was his caretaker since he'd been sick with cancer.  And if I understand correctly Angie was supposed to be moving out the day she died?  He told the police she may have done this because she was upset about him dying since they were close.  I'm thinking maybe he killed her because she was leaving him?!!!

Makes perfect sense to me TM.  Just so unbelievable that a little questioning would have answered so many questions.  The neighbor they interviewed was very uncomfortable.  He kept looking around at the house. 

So unnecessary what has happened to this young woman.  I hope answers start to come their way after this documentary on her suspicious death.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2018, 11:22:42 AM »

Hope we can view this tonight.  I don't do apps download on my phone so it will have to FB or youtube on my laptop.

KC, this dan-was he a resident, born and raised, in Missouri or was he from somewhere else?

BBM, Me too!   

The writeup is up at the TV station:  http://www.kctv5.com/story/37758207/independence-family-says-police-botched-their-daughters-death-investigation

Video will probably follow.

This is a total disgrace and an insult to her family!!! Shame on the investigating officers.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2018, 11:23:57 AM »

I checked a bunch of Obits and all of Don or Donald Greer in MO were older gentlemen.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2019, 02:46:59 PM »

Sorry guys, it's been a crazy 2 years to say the least.  I'm still fighting harder than before!  My husband went to the funeral home who supposably took care of Don's body - they told Tim that there was not enough info for a death certificate - BS the chart from the skilled nursing facility would have went with him.  He has to be an informant.  I am fighting the police department who has still not talked to me and the coroners department.  If anyone wants, they can follow Justice for Angie Schroer on FB.  With every death there has to be a death certificate!!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2019, 02:50:42 PM »

https://www.kmbc.com/article/suicide-rulings-questioned-in-jackson-county/27561509

The above link is to a short interview of me and another woman that reached out to me about her daughter.  Jaw dropping numbers on suicides (even though both were not)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2019, 09:35:17 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/jackie.schroer.9/posts/10218537658183382
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2019, 08:53:37 PM »

My friend Shelley (with red hair) and her husband Bob went to NY to do an episode on Oxygen network. Shelley’s son, Corey was Murdered in Independence. My mom met Shelley about 2 yrs ago at a fundraiser and her and Bob have been a Godsend to me ~ They are Corey’s Network. Their story will air October 18th. Oxygen then came to Kansas City to film more. The trailer is a combo of the season that starts on the 4th. It even shows us in a meeting that includes Jessica Runions mom and my good friend Dellene. Shelley and I have the same IPD Detective Roach he flew out to NY too. It’s pretty crappy that this will be the first time I see him or hear his voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzGmKNZCMO0&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1veodyssoUhDWQVPxc4p4PZTJOBB4rIKGekYB4KoQFG8Hv18HvLMOwRZE
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2019, 08:29:20 AM »

My friend Shelley (with red hair) and her husband Bob went to NY to do an episode on Oxygen network. Shelley’s son, Corey was Murdered in Independence. My mom met Shelley about 2 yrs ago at a fundraiser and her and Bob have been a Godsend to me ~ They are Corey’s Network. Their story will air October 18th. Oxygen then came to Kansas City to film more. The trailer is a combo of the season that starts on the 4th. It even shows us in a meeting that includes Jessica Runions mom and my good friend Dellene. Shelley and I have the same IPD Detective Roach he flew out to NY too. It’s pretty crappy that this will be the first time I see him or hear his voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzGmKNZCMO0&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1veodyssoUhDWQVPxc4p4PZTJOBB4rIKGekYB4KoQFG8Hv18HvLMOwRZE

I was just actually told he (Roach) is the bald headed guy at :34 seconds in to it.  That's the POC I'm trying to work with to no avail!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 05:34:35 PM by KCJackie » Logged
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2021, 11:56:10 PM »

an angelic monkey I finally got the gun that was used in my daughters murder.  Does anyone here have the capabilities to run it to see who purchased it?  Thanks in Advance an angelic monkey
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2021, 11:48:05 PM »

an angelic monkey I finally got the gun that was used in my daughters murder.  Does anyone here have the capabilities to run it to see who purchased it?  Thanks in Advance an angelic monkey

not sure if this will help you
https://www.atf.gov/firearms/records-search-requests-rsrs

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.