April 26, 2024, 12:02:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407912 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: December 09, 2009, 07:26:20 PM »

Thanks Fanny, I've been reading without signing in lately....I'm usually either unheard or laughed at, but just had to talk today.

I understand.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: December 09, 2009, 07:30:13 PM »

That shirt gives me chills.  I did not see where the pictures came from?  There were undeveloped disposable cameras in several places: garage, crime scene(may be unrelated), in the Anthony home.  Was there one in a vehicle?  Interesting we have not seen anything for sure from them?????

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: December 09, 2009, 07:30:29 PM »

Thanks Fanny, I've been reading without signing in lately....I'm usually either unheard or laughed at, but just had to talk today.

Hi akmom    It's good to "see' you.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: December 09, 2009, 07:30:54 PM »

I got sidetracked and decided to go back and start at the beginning......the first picture looks like a bed of some kind...perhaps where Caylee slept when they stayed at Ricardo's and the others looks like she is in pj's. Which leads me to believe Caylee slept in this outfit...the first being when she got up or shortly thereafter as the bed is still there. The others look like the night before....cups on the coffee table etc. Not that any other than makes any difference I guess.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #104 on: December 09, 2009, 07:32:20 PM »

Two of the items from the site that I am hoping may trace back to the Anthony's back yard are listed, one I saw before is black plastic called weed barrier.  There is also mention of a plant tag that I did not notice before.  I also believe that I saw mention of coffin flies both in the trunk and at the sight that match?

Nice to see you, AKMOM. 

Thank you everyone for the links to the documents and pictures today. 

Seeing those pictures of Caylee in the little pink shirt is making me crazy.  Didn't Spindy say that she had never seen a shirt like that? If the pictures were not taken on the day KC murdered her, then she would have had to wash it. I can't believe that Spindy didn't know she had a shirt like that. I guess that was another Spindyism.   
  I didn't realize Cindy said Caylee didn't have a shirt like that. She is a lying ho just like her daughter. I looked at the documents at work today, but is there any indication of a date of those pictures or where they came from (camera/computer/cell phone)? TIA JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: December 09, 2009, 07:33:34 PM »

akmom...sometimes you have to shout....it doesn't mean you are being ignored, sometimes the conversation is moving very fast. And I can't imagine anyone laughing at you..perhaps with you...but not at ya!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: December 09, 2009, 07:36:03 PM »

That shirt gives me chills.  I did not see where the pictures came from?  There were undeveloped disposable cameras in several places: garage, crime scene(may be unrelated), in the Anthony home.  Was there one in a vehicle?  Interesting we have not seen anything for sure from them?????

I was thinking they may have come from Ricardo......didn't he sell one of these pictures to the rag, perhaps the Globe,  even before Caylee was found?

Rest in Peace Caylee

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: December 09, 2009, 07:36:32 PM »

Thanks Muffy and Fanny For all of our kids

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: December 09, 2009, 07:37:17 PM »

akmom...sometimes you have to shout....it doesn't mean you are being ignored, sometimes the conversation is moving very fast. And I can't imagine anyone laughing at you..perhaps with you...but not at ya!!

Really??

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: December 09, 2009, 07:38:33 PM »

I didn't realize Cindy said Caylee didn't have a shirt like that. She is a lying ho just like her daughter. I looked at the documents at work today, but is there any indication of a date of those pictures or where they came from (camera/computer/cell phone)? TIA JSM 
[/quote]

So far I don't remember seeing anything about the date the photos were taken or exactly where they came from....I THINK they might have been obtained from Ricardo.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: December 09, 2009, 07:39:15 PM »

Really??

meaning???

Rest in Peace Caylee

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: December 09, 2009, 07:40:02 PM »

LOL, I will try to shout louder, on occasion Oh, heads up JFM is talking Brittany and Morgan!!!!!

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: December 09, 2009, 07:42:28 PM »

LOL, I will try to shout louder, on occasion Oh, heads up JFM is talking Brittany and Morgan!!!!!

I mean JVM coming up after this break

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: December 09, 2009, 07:45:01 PM »

Really??

meaning???

Now I am lost

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: December 09, 2009, 07:45:05 PM »

there ya go...please tell us what is said!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: December 09, 2009, 07:46:19 PM »

Really??

meaning???

Now I am lost

IT's OK....you aren't lost....

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: December 09, 2009, 07:50:22 PM »

Bolded by me-

What's being said?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: December 09, 2009, 07:50:59 PM »

Britanee's mom says no evidence that the young man who had been mentioned is involved.  They are going to be looking in an area around and in a river for her.  Gil Harrington is on a call says that Morgan's timeline ends at 9:30 and someone has to know something

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: December 09, 2009, 07:52:14 PM »

Sorry, got in your quote box....

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: December 09, 2009, 07:54:19 PM »

Britanee's mom says no evidence that the young man who had been mentioned is involved.  They are going to be looking in an area around and in a river for her.  Gil Harrington is on a call says that Morgan's timeline ends at 9:30 and someone has to know something

uummmmm thanks......I agree...someone has to know something.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.