April 19, 2024, 09:08:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 407656 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: December 11, 2009, 05:04:43 PM »

The defense pulled out all the stops today to the point of a sobbing defendant (albeit too little too late). She should have been in tears constantly since her child disappeared. But no, she was flirty and arrogant until today. They are running scared trying to save their client’s life. And IMO they know KC is guilty and that she will be found guilty and that appears to be the reason for all the protesting against the DP. I’m betting the State has revealed the smoking gun (positively damning evidence) and they have nowhere else to go since their client will not admit her guilt.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: December 11, 2009, 05:07:14 PM »

JVM did a small part on HLN and said she will be playing the clip where Casey says "Make him stop" and Lyon says "I can't" on her show tonight.  She then said that she had "lightening rod defense attorney Jose Baez" on to talk about the defense of this case.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: December 11, 2009, 05:16:52 PM »

The defense pulled out all the stops today to the point of a sobbing defendant (albeit too little too late). She should have been in tears constantly since her child disappeared. But no, she was flirty and arrogant until today. They are running scared trying to save their client’s life. And IMO they know KC is guilty and that she will be found guilty and that appears to be the reason for all the protesting against the DP. I’m betting the State has revealed the smoking gun (positively damning evidence) and they have nowhere else to go since their client will not admit her guilt.
So true.
baez was so ill equipped to represent her from the get go. He must have either been swayed by her innocent looks or whatever services she paid him with that he must have thought that this was all going to blow over somehow. For months he acted +++++++, making public announcements and appearances like he was a celebrity instead of a lawyer who has a very serious case and a client that needed a real atty, a , real good atty. Fast forward to today, Lyons has her own agenda, if she does excuse herself if her motions fail, what then?  More delays?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: December 11, 2009, 05:18:41 PM »

Great post.  I think the State has something big, too.  I hope it's a big ol' fingerprint.  That's really all I want for Christmas this year.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: December 11, 2009, 05:19:51 PM »

So true.
baez was so ill equipped to represent her from the get go. He must have either been swayed by her innocent looks or whatever services she paid him with that he must have thought that this was all going to blow over somehow. For months he acted +++++++, making public announcements and appearances like he was a celebrity instead of a lawyer who has a very serious case and a client that needed a real atty, a , real good atty. Fast forward to today, Lyons has her own agenda, if she does excuse herself if her motions fail, what then?  More delays?
Blow is the operative word.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: December 11, 2009, 05:20:40 PM »

Sorry for my previous post--I was thinking out loud and accidentally pushed the post button.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: December 11, 2009, 05:27:18 PM »

YES I just read Lyons lips when Casey was talking to her she said "Sorry I can't"  Yep I could see it clearly being replayed on TruTv

Wow!  I missed that before, but just heard it.

is there a link I can listen to it?  TIA

Here is the link to part 4 (WFTV).  Ashton starts at about 15.15, then starts about Caylee at 23.51.  You can't hear it as well on this tape as on the one from InSessions.

http://www.wftv.com/video/21932889/index.html

Row and cece...thanks to both of you...I heard it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: December 11, 2009, 05:40:01 PM »

So true.

I’ve always felt that everything about this case was for the sole purpose of making money and fame. JB saw dollar signs and his name in lights, the ants saw the loss of a granddaughter being replaced by a grandollar and we all know LP is just a plain ole media ho………Enter the raging Lyon and well you just have the makings of something that will drag on forever if this case makes it to trial. If tried and found guilty think of all the appeals and opportunities for the angel of death row to convert the country to her way of thinking. Wish I knew what to expect next…….
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: December 11, 2009, 05:40:05 PM »

Sorry for my previous post--I was thinking out loud and accidentally pushed the post button.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: December 11, 2009, 05:43:40 PM »

JVM did a small part on HLN and said she will be playing the clip where Casey says "Make him stop" and Lyon says "I can't" on her show tonight.  She then said that she had "lightening rod defense attorney Jose Baez" on to talk about the defense of this case.

she is obviously delusional!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: December 11, 2009, 05:44:27 PM »

YES I just read Lyons lips when Casey was talking to her she said "Sorry I can't"  Yep I could see it clearly being replayed on TruTv

Wow!  I missed that before, but just heard it.

is there a link I can listen to it?  TIA

Here is the link to part 4 (WFTV).  Ashton starts at about 15.15, then starts about Caylee at 23.51.  You can't hear it as well on this tape as on the one from InSessions.

Row and cece...thanks to both of you...I heard it!!

Glad you were able to catch it..so do you think Nancy will cover the case tonight or should I say her fill in??
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: December 11, 2009, 05:50:55 PM »

So true.

I’ve always felt that everything about this case was for the sole purpose of making money and fame. JB saw dollar signs and his name in lights, the ants saw the loss of a granddaughter being replaced by a grandollar and we all know LP is just a plain ole media ho………Enter the raging Lyon and well you just have the makings of something that will drag on forever if this case makes it to trial. If tried and found guilty think of all the appeals and opportunities for the angel of death row to convert the country to her way of thinking. Wish I knew what to expect next…….

Yes, yes,yes......it's always been about the easy buck. Caylee didn't matter and neither did KC. She still doesn't. Baez will ride this to the talk show circuit. Lyons will use this for a new book. The Ants, well they've jumped on the charity train, but I think they are going to end up tarnished and may actually have to work someday, but still they'll probably write a book too.
If ANY of them really cared about kc's future one of them probably could have convinced her to take that plea. She may be spoiled and a sociopath but somewhere in her there has to be a tiny bit of self preservation. She could have let herself pout for a few years and then be free to live in her diva-denial world yet another day. Because  baez was/is such an egomaniac, he didn't push her to make the most sound decision. Her loss, his gain. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: December 11, 2009, 05:51:51 PM »

So true.

Lyon will drop out if she is sensing this will spoil her perfect record of winning.  IMO she is finding out begrudgingly that she is not exalted in Florida the way she may be accustomed to at DePaul.  She has an ego and a nasty tongue and with her trying to sell he book in a few short weeks she may realize that the only ones who will be gushing over her for an autograph will be law students wanting to be in her good graces for grades.  I am surprised that DePaul as a Catholic University has not come out publicly that the views and actions and nasty words of Lyon is not acceptable to them as their image must be taking a hit with the "genius" and her view on female prosecutors, judges, and elderly people.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1053 on: December 11, 2009, 05:52:58 PM »

I thought you might enjoy a post from WS from a poster that was in the court room today, I had to laugh at her description of Joy           

I was fortunate enough to be able to go to the hearing today and it's so nice getting to see both viewpoints...mine from being there and yours from seeing it live. There is so much going on when you are there...listening to the people speaking, watching Casey (my best view of her was on the monitor which I was lucky enough to be sitting near), watching the Anthonys, etc. It's hard to absorb everything. That, plus the fact that AL pretty much drove me to tears from boredom...I think I tuned out almost all of her "DP-qualified jury" sermon.

I was sitting behind (lucky me) Joy, who was sitting behind the Anthonys. I thought Cindy looked very nice. She and George were dressed appropriately and they both had noticeably spent time getting ready. Cyndy's hair and makeup looked nice. Someone earlier posted that they thought she looked old(er), but, honestly, I thought she looked good. She had her head resting on George's shoulder prior to the start of the hearing. After the hearing started, during the 5 minute recess, she socialized quietly with her friends and supporters. She smiled and laughed a bit. My first thought was, "How can you socialize and be so casual at a time like this?!?" But then it was a reminder to me that life does go on for them. I can't expect them to be sad/angry/insane all the time. In the end, they are real people. (Did I ever mention to you all that she and George showed up at my daughter's school's homecoming game about a month ago???? My DD goes to a *very* small private school and we live by East Orlando which is nowhere near the Anthonys. I'm still not sure why they were there!! It's a mystery for me and I came **this** close to asking them today!)

Joy was....well, my personal opinion of her doesn't matter...so let's just say she was "Joy" in all her glory. Marching to the beat of her own drum. She spoke with the defense team (about what?)...marched right up there during the 5 minute recess and acted like she was Miss Thang. She had on this sequin shirt covered by a black jacket (it was nylon or something similar...all I know is that it made a lot of noise when she moved). She had on 2 homemade Caylee buttons...a lot of glitter was used in their construction. One said, "Justice for Caylee" or something like that. Perhaps we will be blessed with a YouTube video of her giving us a tutorial on making buttons: "You, too, can make tacky buttons!"

I missed the best part when Ashton spoke. AL babbled on and on and on....and I had to leave to go volunteer at my son's school, so by the time she finished droning on forever, I had to sneak out. Luckily I had WS to fill in what I missed!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: December 11, 2009, 05:59:23 PM »

Great post.  I think the State has something big, too.  I hope it's a big ol' fingerprint.  That's really all I want for Christmas this year.

A big ole fingerprint would be a great Xmas present. A few months ago several of us discussed the importance of the hairs that were still attached to the duct tape and if they could provide additional evidence for the State's case. What if the hairs could provide proof that the duct tape was placed on Caylee before she died. What if there were hairs of both a live Caylee and also hairs that had the band of death stuck on the tape…….The way Ashton talked today makes me think they have a good idea about what happened. And that’s another thing I wish I knew more about…….
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: December 11, 2009, 06:03:27 PM »

So true.

Lyon will drop out if she is sensing this will spoil her perfect record of winning.  IMO she is finding out begrudgingly that she is not exalted in Florida the way she may be accustomed to at DePaul.  She has an ego and a nasty tongue and with her trying to sell he book in a few short weeks she may realize that the only ones who will be gushing over her for an autograph will be law students wanting to be in her good graces for grades.  I am surprised that DePaul as a Catholic University has not come out publicly that the views and actions and nasty words of Lyon is not acceptable to them as their image must be taking a hit with the "genius" and her view on female prosecutors, judges, and elderly people.
Good points NR
Sometimes i think people back away from criticizing eccentric academics.  I agree with you that she holds herself in high esteem and will probably feel her talents are only in the "saving" realm not the time consuming task of defending. Every single person associated with kc is strange beyond words!
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: December 11, 2009, 06:06:17 PM »

I agree with you. Now could someone do a photo enhancement so we can see some of the moist tears rolling down her cheeks.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: December 11, 2009, 06:13:58 PM »

GO TO 23:56 MARKER

LYONS: (WHISPERS) YOU CAN SOB...
CASEY: (WHISPERS) I CAN???

AT 24:31 BAEZ REACHES ACROSS WHISPERS SOMETHING TO CASEY....FEW SECONDS LATER SHE TURNS THE SOB ACT ON.

I listened to this 10 times and IMO this is what Lyons and Casey says........

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1058 on: December 11, 2009, 06:14:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
Just watched the video of Casey " showing emotions" in court today.
http://www.wesh.com/video/21931324/index.html

When the Prosecutor is speaking and starts talking about the duct tape ..and the camera pans over to Casey.. @ :27 do you notice her expression changes ..her face matches the look/facial expression she had when she was being escorted out of her parents house. ( the last time she was arrested. Her wearing the find Caylee T-shirt.)

@:32 When she opens her mouth and takes a breath, and  Her lips purse and her eyes get all intense. That is a look of Defiance to me. Of instant Anger on Casey's part. How dare you Mr. Prosecutor. She is Hot Pixxed.
Sad thing is I don't believe her reaction had anything to do with Caylee.  (jmo) And then when Bobo whisper's into her ear.. ( which I think he said/instructed her Start Crying, show some emotions, start working the camera) .. because it looks to me, Casey, after Bobo's words.. Her emotions switch again in seconds from instant anger to pause to tears. Whatever Bobo said I think was the only reason why she started crying. And she had the Line Backer to Bury her face in .. and offer her condolences, poor Casey, I will hold you while you cry.

I thought by law Atty's were not allowed to touch their clients?? What if that would have been Bobo offering his hands to hold Casey and console her while the Prosecutor was speaking? I don't think it would have been allowed. But its okay for Lyons?   
What happens when the trial starts ?? When all the " Details" are told/shown in front of Casey. Are they going to have a Paramedic on hand? 
Poor lil Miss Anthony. The Truth hurts doesn't it.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: December 11, 2009, 06:17:04 PM »

I thought you might enjoy a post from WS from a poster that was in the court room today, I had to laugh at her description of Joy           

I was fortunate enough to be able to go to the hearing today and it's so nice getting to see both viewpoints...mine from being there and yours from seeing it live. There is so much going on when you are there...listening to the people speaking, watching Casey (my best view of her was on the monitor which I was lucky enough to be sitting near), watching the Anthonys, etc. It's hard to absorb everything. That, plus the fact that AL pretty much drove me to tears from boredom...I think I tuned out almost all of her "DP-qualified jury" sermon.

I was sitting behind (lucky me) Joy, who was sitting behind the Anthonys. I thought Cindy looked very nice. She and George were dressed appropriately and they both had noticeably spent time getting ready. Cyndy's hair and makeup looked nice. Someone earlier posted that they thought she looked old(er), but, honestly, I thought she looked good. She had her head resting on George's shoulder prior to the start of the hearing. After the hearing started, during the 5 minute recess, she socialized quietly with her friends and supporters. She smiled and laughed a bit. My first thought was, "How can you socialize and be so casual at a time like this?!?" But then it was a reminder to me that life does go on for them. I can't expect them to be sad/angry/insane all the time. In the end, they are real people. (Did I ever mention to you all that she and George showed up at my daughter's school's homecoming game about a month ago???? My DD goes to a *very* small private school and we live by East Orlando which is nowhere near the Anthonys. I'm still not sure why they were there!! It's a mystery for me and I came **this** close to asking them today!)

Joy was....well, my personal opinion of her doesn't matter...so let's just say she was "Joy" in all her glory. Marching to the beat of her own drum. She spoke with the defense team (about what?)...marched right up there during the 5 minute recess and acted like she was Miss Thang. She had on this sequin shirt covered by a black jacket (it was nylon or something similar...all I know is that it made a lot of noise when she moved). She had on 2 homemade Caylee buttons...a lot of glitter was used in their construction. One said, "Justice for Caylee" or something like that. Perhaps we will be blessed with a YouTube video of her giving us a tutorial on making buttons: "You, too, can make tacky buttons!"

I missed the best part when Ashton spoke. AL babbled on and on and on....and I had to leave to go volunteer at my son's school, so by the time she finished droning on forever, I had to sneak out. Luckily I had WS to fill in what I missed!

Thanks NRCG for bringing us post from WS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.